The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByDPA Mics
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

This forum is here to talk about high-end equipment and high-end production techniques/discussions. Threads that are not...

Lindell
replies: 7 views: 66,477
Whitecat 23rd January 2015

Exciting day for my Quantec QRS/XL. This classic verb unit was in need of an older PC host for full control. Not anymore. I've...

rhythminmind
replies: 18 views: 9,005
rtype909 3 minutes ago

Here's a little something I've done with the Bricasti the last years. I wanted to share it since I think it works so well. My...

gainreduction
replies: 23 views: 1,786
petergreeny 9 minutes ago

Hi all, I'm almost finished my spare room studio. Full acoustic treatment, and stocked with high end gear. I was wondering if...

Davido
replies: 3 views: 143
deejayen 10 minutes ago

I am sure that there is already a thread like that, but I can't find it anywhere else. I was wondering: What are your favourite...

laperlestudio
replies: 10 views: 359
[email protected] 13 minutes ago

Hi Guys Yep first post. Been lurking through the site for years though. Great resource! So i know variations of this thread...

wherearewe
replies: 26 views: 3,723
pentagon 1 hour ago

Hi, I am looking for the best possible reverc for classical music to add to recordings made in rooms, that are too dry. Most oft...

SGW1
replies: 46 views: 2,313
Doc No 1 hour ago

I've been asked to potentially purchase some mics (locally- no need for a bunch of PMs unless you are in LA/OC and have a service...

Emwolb
replies: 16 views: 3,174
prophei 2 hours ago

Hey gents, I have been following some chat by Bob Olhsson and Chris from Airwindows in another thread about dither and it...

Karloff70
replies: 607 views: 38,549
Bob Olhsson 2 hours ago

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: * Amels And Gualtieri Team Up To Form AnaMod * * (Gillette, New Jersey, USA – January 10, 2007) -...

replies: 1,959 views: 273,177
shamelesssounds 2 hours ago

Hi folks, Imagine this: i have a bass player in my live room. His DI'd signal is going into some FX and then into my...

I.R.Baboon
replies: 3 views: 147
jwh1192 3 hours ago

Anyone here using the CM-2 or another cool model? It's a broadcast console, but with just *ridiculous* pres. Back in the...

thejook
replies: 300 views: 84,798
Etonio37 3 hours ago

Hi everyone, I've been following you for many years but I've never written on the forum :) Now I would like to ask you for...

Rolling Stoned
replies: 32 views: 1,379
ISedlacek 5 hours ago

If you had to pick just one.

jahomuth
replies: 36 views: 2,859
stevep 7 hours ago

Hi all, I am selling this mic for a friend, but.....I can't seem to find out anything about it regarding it's "when...

wallyburger
replies: 3 views: 782
fred2bern 7 hours ago

Hi guys The bass driver in my left speaker is producing some faint buzzing noise when playing isolated bass material through...

msflsim
replies: 24 views: 1,182
msflsim 8 hours ago

Well, I have shoved numerous signals into a Sebatron AXIS 200 VU Valve Preamplifier and this thing is amazingly good, it can go...

TheLastByte
replies: 14 views: 1,820
peterbaide 9 hours ago

How are Avocet users setting the headphone out levels? I would like the headphones to be at an acceptable level, but then be...

Saxon-of-a-son
replies: 21 views: 2,958
esencia 9 hours ago

Hey guys, I'm really hoping somebody can help me with this. I have an old SSL grey face G384 compressor that I really love, but...

Empire Prod
replies: 3 views: 665
SeanRyder 10 hours ago

So the red nail polish paint on the back of The PCB is unmolested, so I don’t think this mic has ever been worked on. However...

jml designs
replies: 8 views: 476
ScoobyDoo555 10 hours ago

I am trying find amps for my new JBL M2s. The old Crowns I had planned to use have a high frequency hiss that is too loud for my...

Eganmedia
replies: 7 views: 299
MIKEHARRIS 11 hours ago

Have you guys seen this new summing mixer/routing mixer? Looks cool, check it out; http://www.apiaudio.com/thebox.html

ppanton321
replies: 469 views: 78,171
andersmv 12 hours ago

Looking to buy two of these for stereo EQ, but am confused about the price. It seems these were ~$2,000.00 each retail back in...

All_Night
replies: 10 views: 769
DomiBabi 13 hours ago

I got a pair of Dutch and Dutch 8C loudspeakers for evaluation and am most certainly buying them after working on them for the...

nomatic
replies: 972 views: 88,373
zak7 17 hours ago

Hey All, I'm having an interesting issue and I have an idea of what might solve it and am hoping to maybe get some thoughts as...

crandallwarren
replies: 5 views: 300
mh_bj 20 hours ago

Hey everyone, I am looking for a nice pair of speakers to replace my headphones for listening at my desk. I had a pair of Focal...

RyleeT
replies: 12 views: 637
AndreiPiatra 20 hours ago

Looking to upgrade to several tools. I have already made up my mind that I'll most likely get them all as time goes by, but still...

anvesh
replies: 15 views: 620
Blaine Misner 20 hours ago

Al Schmitt

Is Al Schmitt the best engineer of all time? Or to put it properly, is there REALLY any other Audio Engineer besides him? I was...

jindrich
replies: 104 views: 14,933
Funny Cat 20 hours ago

Is anyone using it on lead vocals? I used it tonignt on a male vocal and it kicked some major booty, who else is digging this...

Watersound
replies: 20 views: 6,225
jml designs 23 hours ago

Hi! Which One should i get? Been getting different ideas. Thanks for your tips.

Lorenzop
replies: 23 views: 20,681
buckan 23 hours ago

They make the power supply most SSL owners use and love. But I found today they make a full range compact studio monitor Called...

anguswoodhead
replies: 3 views: 294
MIKEHARRIS 1 day ago

Last week a friend took the -i must say- impressive JBL LSR 708i to my mix room and i liked it a lot. I felt i could take good...

Hansest
replies: 272 views: 36,317
Fleaman 1 day ago

Hi folk!!! I'm very curious about the Kii three speakers. They seems to be the next big things!!! Have you heard...

stamand
replies: 1,952 views: 228,319
b0se 1 day ago

I have two JCF Audio AD-8s that are sublime but I am curious if any Slutz have the new DA8-T? I am waiting with hi Hopes for...

nomatic
replies: 25 views: 2,056
nomatic 1 day ago

If you had your choice of owning only one of these microphones for vocals, which one would you choose and why?

Woodwindy
replies: 60 views: 7,171
tkaitkai 1 day ago

Hiya folks, I recently invested in a U67 Reissue (which I absolutely love. It's the exact sound I've been trying to achieve...

Kroc
replies: 36 views: 4,015
mysputnik07 1 day ago

Well i got my Cranesong Solaris Today. From what i hear there is a lot of detail. I tired usb and aes. Usb has a sounds a bit...

spektor
replies: 10 views: 343
spektor 1 day ago

Im looking for an AKG S36 pattern selector box for the AKG D36/D45. Anybody have any ideas where to find one? Ive seen small...

pippi
replies: 3 views: 920
thezerter 1 day ago

hey there folks. i am considering buying a Biamp legend 20 channel console and am trying to get some idea of what they are...

skybluerental
replies: 9 views: 4,234
Don T 1 day ago

hey there does anyone know a better shockmount for the AKG c426 than the stock one? i just got one of these mics and the...

salomonander
replies: 9 views: 2,029
fifthcircle 1 day ago

Howdy, Slutz. Im ready to add another pair of tube preamps and compressors to the rack. I've got clean tube pres, a drawmer 1978...

VoiceOfReezon
replies: 18 views: 1,131
Musiclab 1 day ago

I just stumbled upon this company Online Shop They sell newly produced plug n play ac701 tubes. Quite expensive for a newly...

crille_mannen
replies: 2 views: 868
Ted Krotkiewski 1 day ago

Hi I’m currently running 2 LIO-8s both upgraded to 3D, one with 4 pres installed. Tracking and mixing mostly analog synths,...

Red20Seven
replies: 1 views: 221
cheu78 1 day ago

really colourful character compressor for vocals? I’m looking for suggestions for something that will add more vibe to some...

SEED78
replies: 224 views: 23,877
rob S 2 days ago

Let me preface by saying, I’m not a monitor expert. My monitors crapped out, and I’m wanting to upgrade. I’m leaning...

Musicncars
replies: 1 views: 250
bbindon 2 days ago

First time poster here, very long time lurker. I have been offered a pair of sequential serial numbered Neumann KM55...

AllTheSpace
replies: 3 views: 234
AllTheSpace 2 days ago

Anyone compare these directly?

Piedpiper
replies: 8 views: 649
Piedpiper 2 days ago

definitely inspired by the "Control Room thread" I was wondering if there were pictures to post of various mic'ed up...

Bobalou
replies: 4,807 views: 1,624,952
andersmv 2 days ago

Anyone using these? I would love to hear some first hand user experience.

Philip Parker
replies: 31 views: 3,501
eromain 2 days ago

Sorry if this is redundant. I would suspect this has been asked before countless times but nothing came up in my search....thanks

fender4593
replies: 819 views: 171,646
Jim Williams 2 days ago

Hi Just wanted to hear from Trinnov Users how you like working with the unit?? Do you have any negatives? Worth the hi price...

eclipse
replies: 51 views: 7,500
tas chris 2 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search