The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByDPA Mics
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

This forum is here to talk about high-end equipment and high-end production techniques/discussions. Threads that are not...

Lindell
replies: 7 views: 64,867
Whitecat 23rd January 2015

I'm of the opinion that, most of the 60s/70s rock bands tracked live off the floor, playing in a room together, gobos or...

gravyface
replies: 39 views: 1,084
hello people 4 minutes ago

Hi all, I need to get the best main monitor suited for a room size: 3.5m wide, 4m length, 2.5m height. budget 10 - 15k max My...

gotama
replies: 147 views: 7,520
Hired Goon 29 minutes ago
replies: 258 views: 18,668
NoEgo 1 hour ago

Dear all, recently I noticed, that even though we have a lot of fine outboard equipment, I do a lot of the mix in the box....

ruby06
replies: 20 views: 614
Mario-C. 2 hours ago

This one goes out to the Focusrite Red 3/Blue 230 users. How is this thing on the 2 bus and do you think it´s worth the...

tobymusic
replies: 20 views: 3,839
taesang 3 hours ago

basically I ordered my woofer replacement for a blown Shape 65 woofer over a week ago, gave them my credit card info over phone...

ObiwanShinobi
replies: 2 views: 221
BendingBus 3 hours ago

Hi Everyone, I am wondering what a vintage Neve 1084 is worth today. Please let me know if I missed a thread that already...

kroegermusic
replies: 42 views: 3,323
Snapchat2314715 3 hours ago

I've seen various threads on the Sigma and answered a fair share of pm's on the subject. I decided to post this thread to show...

syra
replies: 93 views: 17,494
Snapchat2314715 4 hours ago

Here SPL claims it is nearly impossible to overdrive the input of these new Crescendo preamp thank to the 120 volt rail...

DanTheMan06
replies: 0 views: 76
DanTheMan06 5 hours ago

Would like a pair of solid state omni capsule mics to close mic my upright piano...$1200 pair or less...? anyone tried these 3...

once a roadie
replies: 51 views: 13,097
pencilextremist 6 hours ago

Hey everyone, my DAW computer is getting a little long in the tooth and was thinking of banging out 2 birds with one stone....

deuc647
replies: 0 views: 87
deuc647 6 hours ago

Bricasti

Bricasti on the uad Octo platform. Can't be cracked. Could charge 2k for a copy. Probably sell like hot cakes to a whole lot...

laddie.music2
replies: 243 views: 33,729
Nevemachine 7 hours ago

Today, I just plugged the Amphion One18 with two Auralic Merak mono block (Hypex UcD with Orfeo Class A module) I love this...

priko
replies: 6,798 views: 941,143
Lars Fox 7 hours ago

I've read many praises about the CL1B, but they always solely mention how good it sounds when used for vocals or bass. So I've...

hitsville
replies: 16 views: 5,543
AudioGold 8 hours ago

Hi GS, Essentially not a question but rather a request for a sample of this gear. I'm familiar with alot of old electronica...

Giro1991
replies: 52 views: 8,614
127Riot 8 hours ago

Hi friends. I need your help. ((Sound examples in the bottom!)) I talk some gibberish first and sing at the end. I just...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 12 views: 469
Snapchat2314715 8 hours ago
replies: - views: -
Nickerz 9 hours ago

I've been going back and fourth trying to make a decision. I'm about to start building a new room from scratch with an acoustic...

nephew312
replies: 50 views: 1,545
AndreiPiatra 9 hours ago

First post here, please excuse any nervous stammer... I have used the EAR 822 and like it alot. I have not heard the Mercury...

D.F.
replies: 16 views: 4,524
sonicrevolution 9 hours ago
replies: - views: -
brew 9 hours ago

We all know that AKG manufactured the ELA mics for Telefunken. But I got my hands on 1 with the AKG logo and serial number around...

rafa_hauck
replies: 11 views: 1,519
Snapchat2314715 9 hours ago

What mid-field or far-field monitors would you recommend to provide an extra wide sweet spot and flattering sound for client...

Crossfade
replies: 2 views: 181
Crossfade 12 hours ago

heyho gearslutz, I own and love my Germanium pair of tonecontrls and pair of compressors...they are on every mix I make. But...

tidalwave
replies: 0 views: 156
tidalwave 13 hours ago

Lucas CS4

For your experience and information, do you think the CS4 worth it? My best,

MrChick
replies: 98 views: 12,784
dbjp 14 hours ago

I'm setting up a very-nearfield setup. 3 feet listening distance. Gonna mix sub on cans. I like the smallness of the SCM7 v3....

swappler
replies: 1 views: 318
pentagon 22 hours ago

I don't wanna buy a whole kit of different hex screws to find out the size, so can anyone tell me the proper size on these little...

ObiwanShinobi
replies: 1 views: 207
ObiwanShinobi 23 hours ago

Okay so I have a 32x32 mKII symphony i/o PT HD card > sonnet thunderbolt 3 chassis > iMac Pro. Run a Grace Design m905 >...

moxiemusicman
replies: 30 views: 1,377
Russell Dawkins 1 day ago

I primarily record acoustic music (bluegrass etc) and rent a pair of KM84's for stereo miking guitars and fiddles when the client...

Kwijibo1234
replies: 83 views: 7,796
Sounds Great 1 day ago

Which do you like better as an instrument/line cable? https://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/3h2e6m LinnDrum > Belden8218/Mogami...

burns46824
replies: 5 views: 949
Woodwindy 1 day ago

Hi, This is the first thread I ever started. I'm hoping this is the right place to post as I'm intimidated a...

fujin5
replies: 4 views: 311
DannyMac 1 day ago

Hi folks, i'm Andrea from Italy. I have a pair of JBL 4311B that i use in studio currently drived by a Crown xls202 amp (150W...

UBA23
replies: 10 views: 2,000
foxwaves 1 day ago

I got a pair of Dutch and Dutch 8C loudspeakers for evaluation and am most certainly buying them after working on them for the...

nomatic
replies: 564 views: 54,508
Sequenza 1 day ago

Hey, sorry if these posts get annoying and thanks for helping if you do. I have a fully sound treated room, so no need for...

Crazyjames
replies: 6 views: 311
mbvoxx 1 day ago

I lent a friend my small 500 rack to track some vocals and when I got it back, I noticed that the hum on my Heritage 73JR is...

the Weatherman
replies: 1 views: 248
the Weatherman 1 day ago

Hey, New or vintage small diaphragm condensers... what's the best you've heard for depth, speed, and clarity... without...

South Brokelyn
replies: 16 views: 689
KIDBILL 1 day ago

So been using mostly neves on vocals for ions. Sometimes api or Pacifica. What's a pre that's a little weightier, maybe a touch...

James Lugo
replies: 152 views: 21,687
Mattct 1 day ago

Hello, which unit would you take and why? What are the differences? Does someone have looptests? Thanks.

Schizzo
replies: 16 views: 1,492
Schizzo 1 day ago

Vintage and New Telefunken Elam 251 users. how happy are u with your microphone? any regrets, horror stories, positive stories,...

walth
replies: 38 views: 7,137
Snapchat2314715 2 days ago

Does anyone know if the Burl BMB2 MADI card comes with BNC MADI connectors as shown in the photos on most web stores. Burl...

TEMAS
replies: 3 views: 362
roginator 2 days ago

Hi all - looking at used consoles is quite nerve racking because we don’t necisarillay have an in-house tech and these old...

jml designs
replies: 26 views: 1,310
Wiggy Neve Slut 2 days ago

SSL Sigma

I am a prospective buyer of this and this is very new product which I don't fully understand yet so I guess having a dedicated...

aramism
replies: 1,344 views: 180,932
rectifried 2 days ago

I'm seriously considering buying a 96input/24 fader/4 layers configuration of this console. Have read some posts about them and...

unit7
replies: 73 views: 21,828
unit7 2 days ago

Hey everyone, I'm looking to add a summing mixer to my mixing setup. Basic features: - 16 channels - At least trasformer...

neurotic18
replies: 0 views: 256
neurotic18 2 days ago

This is sort of a two parter thread. I was looking around at tube preamps and was trying to find the best ones out there. The...

rids
replies: 23 views: 29,982
Farabut 2 days ago

Barefoot Footprints how to they translate? Are they really for small spaces? are they very bright? your thoughts on how the...

spektor
replies: 24 views: 6,576
keedin 3 days ago

Seriously considering some 500 stuff. I have nothing as yet, so I am going to ask some of you to point me in the right direction....

Jeff Hayat
replies: 198 views: 22,747
ARIEL 3 days ago

Hey there, I just realized that one of my Focal Shape‘s tweeters has a little dent (see picture). I really can‘t think of...

luis.
replies: 1 views: 259
Bill Way 3 days ago

Have you guys seen this new summing mixer/routing mixer? Looks cool, check it out; http://www.apiaudio.com/thebox.html

ppanton321
replies: 439 views: 73,673
Jason rocks 3 days ago

Hi! I've read many peoples opinions in here about Mr Sank and after reading a lot I have decided I want to mod 4 of my B&O...

prinsnilsson
replies: 19 views: 5,873
Ted Krotkiewski 3 days ago

Hi all, I’m in the process of researching an upgrade for my monitor control system. Specifically a controller with integral...

HamburgerFactory
replies: 2 views: 356
HamburgerFactory 3 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search