The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByDPA Mics
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

This forum is here to talk about high-end equipment and high-end production techniques/discussions. Threads that are not...

Lindell
replies: 7 views: 66,966
Whitecat 23rd January 2015

Hi Slutz, long time lurker, rare poster here. I'm a film composer who is looking for some fun gear to start working in a more...

jjb0737
replies: 7 views: 339
Bassmankr 36 minutes ago

Hi Just wanted to hear from Trinnov Users how you like working with the unit?? Do you have any negatives? Worth the hi price...

eclipse
replies: 74 views: 8,617
b0se 1 hour ago

anyone have or used the drawmer dl241. what was it good for. does it sound similar to the 1968 or 1969 except its not tube? is...

ine-kpro...
replies: 13 views: 8,646
BIG BUDDHA 1 hour ago

Currently using a Iz radar and a Api 3208,would use the 2 track mastering deck for mixes.

johnnyz
replies: 3 views: 282
BIG BUDDHA 1 hour ago

Hello to all. Anyone here used, heard or better yet - owns, an LA-2 and yes, I am talking about the original one that came out...

Rack n' Ruin
replies: 29 views: 9,054
jh18x 1 hour ago

Don't know what I really feel about this concept of a micpreamp built into the microphone. I can see the point and at the same...

gainreduction
replies: 1,647 views: 117,610
themiracle 1 hour ago

Trying to decide if I should buy Liquidsonics Illusion or Seventh Heaven Pro. They both sound amazing but which is better? I know...

bassbinoctuplets
replies: 14 views: 574
Marando 1 hour ago

Has anyone tried it? Is it anything like the first model? Really good price for a microphone like that.

PaperBrosBeatz
replies: 49 views: 3,699
mark4 2 hours ago

(Cross posted) The attached is the only picture I can find online of a DPA preamp module circuit board, and it's the 4061...

szegedin
replies: 5 views: 91
audiospecific 2 hours ago

Hello folks, Have the option to add either a pair of ATC SCM20ASL's or either an AMS Neve 1084 in BAE 2-Space rack or Neve...

Cool711
replies: 14 views: 1,013
andersmv 4 hours ago

API 512c in a Alctron S3 powered rack. XLR is going into front of API512c, and since its just what I had laying around, Im using...

RonCarlston
replies: 23 views: 478
jwh1192 5 hours ago

Just looking through the fantastic drum mic pictures thread. I notice that many many people use spaced pairs for overheads -...

FirstLoveStudio
replies: 24 views: 12,186
over-man 6 hours ago

I'm doing a simple A/B comparison between two interfaces by simply connecting a cable loop and re-record the stereo track from my...

Slogun
replies: 6 views: 312
jwh1192 6 hours ago

Good Day All, I wanted to share my experience with everyone here on the forum. I had a recent install of the New Daking MKII...

Skip Burrows
replies: 9 views: 1,044
nickknack 6 hours ago

Sorry if this is redundant. I would suspect this has been asked before countless times but nothing came up in my search....thanks

fender4593
replies: 840 views: 175,089
James Meeker 6 hours ago

A client has just asked me for the following: "Can I pay you to record some tape hiss for a couple of minutes using biased...

Trakworx
replies: 150 views: 30,161
vincentvangogo 7 hours ago

Hi! I am wondering whether LCD-XC or Focal Clear (which are in the same price range) will provide the most "accurate...

swedishstudio
replies: 2 views: 385
kedbear 9 hours ago

Hi, We’re in the market for a 47 Fet style mic for kick drum, bass amp or other instrument recording. The Stam offering...

Iain Hutch
replies: 5 views: 231
chessparov2.0 10 hours ago

Hello everybody, I need a Tube-microphone for my locker. To find the one that suits my needs best I want to rent/borrow...

Dezibelzebub
replies: 30 views: 1,118
yhomas 10 hours ago

Looking to do some mixdowns on a well maintained classic machine Anyone know of a Stephens 16 or 24 track living in the NYC...

J Gabriel
replies: 23 views: 596
s wave 10 hours ago

I just bought a TC Electronic M5000. It worked for 1.5 hours and then it would not boot up. Fortunately, Doug Jane (he is a star)...

waldie wave
replies: 27 views: 14,868
elegentdrum 11 hours ago

Hey, I'm having an exam the next week, where I have to record drums on a SSL 4000 G+. Right now I'm revising my notes and I'm...

Rich Art
replies: 0 views: 130
Rich Art 11 hours ago

I got a pair of Dutch and Dutch 8C loudspeakers for evaluation and am most certainly buying them after working on them for the...

nomatic
replies: 1,056 views: 98,494
Hifi_swlon 12 hours ago

I need some help selecting an universal Dual Mono Compressor that also should have Stereo- bus compressor possibilities (Stereo...

ensoniq
replies: 11 views: 465
maxhype 13 hours ago

Hi, I hope I have come to the right place/spot on this forum but I am kind of curious to know more about how the quality of the...

AC222
replies: 38 views: 1,843
thehightenor 14 hours ago

Hiya, I have these PMCs and they really appear to have a deep cut around the crossover, in the 2kHz region. 6dB and quite wide...

Oli_W
replies: 4 views: 378
Tweakr 14 hours ago

reading The great British recording studios / Howard Massey. It says the Maison Rouge mobile was commissioned in '75, sold in...

metropical
replies: 1 views: 168
Timothy Powell 15 hours ago

Hey! I just wanted to hear you opinions about the Euphonix CS-3000 I own one of these but i never really was able to compare...

lyricstree
replies: 45 views: 19,420
iTod 19 hours ago

Hello Can I ask what type of amp there is in Footprint 01 Class D i know, can't find any spec... Thanks.

Dvc.soup
replies: 4 views: 299
Dvc.soup 19 hours ago

Anyone here using the CM-2 or another cool model? It's a broadcast console, but with just *ridiculous* pres. Back in the...

thejook
replies: 306 views: 85,501
benoit bel 21 hours ago

Hi fellow slutz, I think I've might have posted a couple of time 2yrs ago and not sure if this is the right forum but I'm going...

deluca631
replies: 6 views: 601
deedeeyeah 22 hours ago

I am stuck on a routing situation and I am really hoping someone can point me in the right direction. I own a Yamaha DM2000...

mamero
replies: 11 views: 598
artmanjam 22 hours ago

Almost everyone familiar with the high end mics will recognize the name DPA, or Danish Pro Audio. What they probably don't know...

PM01
replies: 39 views: 12,988
szegedin 1 day ago

definitely inspired by the "Control Room thread" I was wondering if there were pictures to post of various mic'ed up...

Bobalou
replies: 4,830 views: 1,631,439
andychamp 1 day ago

anyone heard psi monitors?? www.psiaudio.com they are supposed to sound vbery good, i just wanted to get a light impression from...

xl-sander
replies: 354 views: 71,656
AndreiPiatra 1 day ago

Hi, I am looking for a (2 Channel) Vintage alternative for the expensive Fairchild 670. On my research i found the following...

Michael_
replies: 17 views: 1,532
Paul_G 1 day ago

Hey guys!, this is a picture of a receipt from a session at from Golden Voice studios, in Pekin IL. I believe it was opened by...

hipaquarius
replies: 19 views: 3,655
Drumsound 1 day ago

It isn’t that often that you find a mic-pre to really get excited about anymore. There have been so many crowding the...

nemisis633
replies: 167 views: 38,405
NathanBarley 1 day ago

Hey everybody , I hope this is the right place to post this. I'm hoping some Blue Bottle Owners/users could help me out. I...

Rumin8raps
replies: 44 views: 909
jwh1192 1 day ago

Long time reader here, looking for a little guidance. I have two spaces left in a mobile rack I use for tracking at home and as a...

trmckenz
replies: 9 views: 613
elegentdrum 1 day ago

I have several condenser microphones with polar pattern selector, but only one unit of each. When I make recordings in M / S, I...

masterlogic
replies: 5 views: 447
leddy 1 day ago

Hey everyone, I'm wondering what a pair of Calrec PQ1061's in brent averill racks in good condition with a power supply is worth....

kroegermusic
replies: 40 views: 3,065
Neil H 1 day ago

I have two JCF Audio AD-8s that are sublime but I am curious if any Slutz have the new DA8-T? I am waiting with hi Hopes for...

nomatic
replies: 28 views: 2,320
Drumhead57 1 day ago

Hey Guys, I recently bought a used Genelec 7350 from Reverb for about half the price so I jumped on it. I was looking to...

jndittmar
replies: 6 views: 684
Delta Music BE 1 day ago

Dear Gearslutz members! I already got a really great advice from you some months ago for audio converter - for which I am...

fenon
replies: 38 views: 5,194
fred2bern 1 day ago

Hi and Happy New Year to all! I am a little surprised about the lack of discussions regarding Hedd Audio studio monitors while...

mantovibe
replies: 24 views: 1,703
tremolux 1 day ago

Hi all! Any experience with, or comments on, the PELUSO MICROPHONE LAB P-414?

darrella
replies: 5 views: 581
b0b0 1 day ago

Hey gents, I have been following some chat by Bob Olhsson and Chris from Airwindows in another thread about dither and it...

Karloff70
replies: 706 views: 44,476
Hermetech Mastering 1 day ago

Hello, :) I'm searching for a high end dynamic mic that would sound bright and crisp and also handle very high spl. I'm...

Sybille
replies: 58 views: 1,930
gorka 2 days ago

Has anyone done this mod to their KM84? Changing jumper in KM84 to increase gain (change from 50 to 200 ohms). I was told by...

robertgeorge
replies: 21 views: 1,730
Hermetech Mastering 2 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search