The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Sponsored ByTransAudio Group
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

This forum is here to talk about high-end equipment and high-end production techniques/discussions. Threads that are not...

Lindell
replies: 7 views: 71,374
Whitecat 23rd January 2015

definitely inspired by the "Control Room thread" I was wondering if there were pictures to post of various mic'ed up...

Bobalou
replies: 5,159 views: 1,677,981
crille_mannen 30 minutes ago

Hi everyone, hoping to get some help by fellow Neumann KH 310 A users. I've noticed that my left Neumann KH 310 is a bit...

ruonitb
replies: 0 views: 28
ruonitb 36 minutes ago

Sorry for the long, silly and oddly personal post. :facepalm: My friend and I decided to try a temporary wifeswap er.. monitor...

WithUsInHatred
replies: 37 views: 1,847
cheu78 41 minutes ago

Hello, We've had a pair of 8351 in our tracking room for a few months and after initial setup and listening, I havent as much...

d3l
replies: 703 views: 88,754
Aural Endeavors 1 hour ago

I'm going to buy a Flea 49, also after the great words i read from great guys like Palermo, [email protected], Plush and many...

Cucaio75
replies: 14 views: 1,608
[email protected] 1 hour ago

Today, I just plugged the Amphion One18 with two Auralic Merak mono block (Hypex UcD with Orfeo Class A module) I love this...

priko
replies: 7,162 views: 1,055,390
pethenis 1 hour ago

I recently bought a CMV563 from a seller on eBay. It came with an M8S. I went out and purchased an M7 capsule before I had...

AllTheSpace
replies: 13 views: 827
flipps 1 hour ago

Hi, Looking for advice on wether a silver bullet which I believe has two mic pre circuits (API & Neve) would be capable of...

Lyricalgenius81
replies: 19 views: 663
12tone 1 hour ago

I know, I know - however, I'm considering adding a sub system to my Amphions and selling or p/x my M7 would basically pay for...

ollieneedham
replies: 10 views: 560
Jim Williams 2 hours ago

I'm starting to invest in a few great mics. I just bought a pair of Gefell m300 for stereo recording (very cool mics) and now I'm...

Jerzy
replies: 48 views: 920
Jerzy 2 hours ago

For me the Retro 2a3 makes me smile everytime I go from bypassed to in. And the mod that Black Lion audio did to my 192 Sent...

ROCKER STUDIOS
replies: 955 views: 163,266
Chuck_S 3 hours ago

Anyone who has experience with both the scm 50A and the scm 100a, could you characterize the difference. I have heard that the...

Harmonic
replies: 18 views: 10,463
Brad Lunde 4 hours ago

I would like to get some advise on the following subject. I'll have to relocate my small studio for a few years from London UK...

ozonepaul
replies: 0 views: 104
ozonepaul 5 hours ago

I know the S360 is more than double the price of the 708i/708P, but if we ignore price how does the S360 compare to the JBLs? I...

Sprkd1
replies: 30 views: 2,160
Ilkka 6 hours ago

Hi all, I'm looking at a pair of PMC Result6s, as the title suggests. Is there any new feedback, commentary, or any new users...

Sui_City
replies: 6 views: 865
Sui_City 6 hours ago

So, I recently got to pick up an Ursa Major Stargate 323 Reverb in excellent condition on the cheap. I didn't even know they were...

krabbencutter
replies: 0 views: 130
krabbencutter 7 hours ago

Greetings! I haven't been active here much at all for years. I have been lurking, but I feel compelled to post about our...

Improv
replies: 182 views: 34,174
Wiggy Neve Slut 11 hours ago

I've narrowed my search down to these two options. I'll probably order both and listen. But is there anyone who has heard...

calebloveless
replies: 26 views: 3,311
ofriendoe 11 hours ago

Hi guys, Im finding decent headphone for practicing electric guitar with the amp. I know these two have different price to...

Legato7
replies: 1 views: 203
SydBeretta 12 hours ago

anyone used the 1280b side by side API pres? want to see the similarities and differences between the two. search engine was...

rty5150
replies: 71 views: 24,656
brownhousestudio 14 hours ago

Coil Audio

My favourite and fattest tube pre amps are made by Coil. I just wondered why people don't rave about them more. I've never...

Paul_G
replies: 170 views: 12,641
SydBeretta 15 hours ago

I tried to search for this and if there are answers to the question other than no please direct me and I will delete this...

The Phoenix
replies: 39 views: 2,157
shoepedals 16 hours ago

For good audiences you prefer , 1 center subwoofer for stereo system ? Or 2 left right sub under main monitor !? For 2 sub...

toofanstudio
replies: 6 views: 376
Brad Lunde 16 hours ago

2500 Mod

Very brief. I just pulled the 100mf caps out that are next to the THAT chips, and I highly recommend you do as well. The image...

sonicrevolution
replies: 197 views: 27,688
GregAnikin 20 hours ago

Does anyone have some user feedback About the coil audio mic pre's? The 286 and the CA70's?

acupunk
replies: 110 views: 12,962
fromthepuggle 20 hours ago

Anyone use this combo? Or is this noise prone, even with the fixes below? The v72 doesn't have a lot of gain but I'm...

ChristianN
replies: 5 views: 531
QueenSisi 21 hours ago

I just got my Ref C and am looking for a preamp for it. I haven't tested it out yet because I'm still rearranging things in my...

ChristianN
replies: 37 views: 1,220
Lyricalgenius81 22 hours ago

Ok, ok, so a Coles 4038 isn't ridiculously expensive, and the Sony C-100 is like an order of magnitude cheaper than Sony's...

slutter
replies: 0 views: 250
slutter 22 hours ago

Wow! I just got a BSA C12, with the Siemens SM204 self-bias circuit option. It's beautiful. It's like half a C24 in that it...

Paul_G
replies: 1 views: 497
Paul_G 23 hours ago

Hi Folks We'll be upgrading our Studio A room with a very nice Trident 80b + a MCI JH24. Until now we had a very silent...

benoit bel
replies: 28 views: 1,526
Jim Williams 23 hours ago

Hello all, I'm planning to get a new set of monitor speakers for my studio. Currently I mix using headphones (Beyerdynamic...

Mark Alpine
replies: 20 views: 1,239
Plush 23 hours ago

Looking to see if anyone has experience with both of these mics and can provide some feedback and opinion. I'm looking for a...

packermans4
replies: 53 views: 3,456
Larry Villella 1 day ago

Hello, I’m looking to upgrade speakers cables on my studio 100. I currently use QED’s Genesis cables. Any good combination...

Stéphane
replies: 5 views: 696
Stéphane 1 day ago

Sooooo, I am not a singer. I can hold a melody but do not profess to be a pro. Nevertheless, my songs needs melodies and words...

TheHolyMountain
replies: 17 views: 944
TheHolyMountain 1 day ago

Oh how I would love a pair of Amphions, or ATCs, or Kii's or whatever. Thing is, I am unconvinced that I need to spend thousands...

Crazy4Jazz
replies: 468 views: 33,609
KevWind 1 day ago

Hi This is my second or third time using this chain so I'm asking the more experienced ones for opinion. Yesterday I was...

prog
replies: 51 views: 4,729
mikoo69 1 day ago
replies: - views: -
erike123 1 day ago

Helios

Helios poll: 1. What is your favorite Helios gear and from what era? 2. What are your favorite uses for it (EQ-1 if you...

concentric
replies: 257 views: 43,687
Wiggy Neve Slut 1 day ago

Im looking for some monitors to go with my ns10s Im stuck between the genelec 8040 or 8050 and the ATC scm20asl. Ive heard great...

tigerwoots
replies: 48 views: 1,292
cheu78 1 day ago

Hi there, Am curious as to where in your mastering chain lies your Crane Song HEDD Quantum/192. I heard many engineers use...

Iron Octopus
replies: 1 views: 239
deedeeyeah 1 day ago

Hey All, I have just come across the ELYSIA KARACTER and was very impressed. I am a hobbiest who makes House music. Every...

Funkwave
replies: 15 views: 5,405
corianjackson 1 day ago

Looking at some upgrades but the only way to really know what high end pieces you like is to hear them in your setup. I hate...

drockfresh
replies: 71 views: 2,124
chipss36 1 day ago

Any users out there? If you were to own just one preamp, I feel like it could easily be this one.

BrainCheck123
replies: 0 views: 338
BrainCheck123 1 day ago

Hi, I'm considering buying a 2 channels mic pres. I could use on different styles - modern/vintage - I want to use it with a...

Mos.
replies: 1 views: 443
BrainCheck123 1 day ago

I have owned two DMP-2NWs for many years (love them) and went to look up Karls webpage and I can't find anything. Anyone know...

ProPower
replies: 20 views: 2,348
BrainCheck123 1 day ago

About 2 weeks ago, I had a mixing session. Took a break to eat, came back, and one of my MM27's was shut off. I thought maybe I...

destiny brandon
replies: 71 views: 10,015
dj Royal Tee 2 days ago

Been using a Matrix console with an old Linksys router to interface with my Mac Pro, and was working (sluggishly) up until a few...

Rob The Viking
replies: 3 views: 616
Space Station 2 days ago

I would like to hear from those of you who have experience with the Massive Passive and the Hammer. How would you compare the...

hendrkf
replies: 40 views: 7,459
fromthepuggle 2 days ago

Hi everyone. I have recorded a solo piano music (Steinway D series). I used a pair of Neumann KM 184 (close mic position) and...

LBuyuk
replies: 12 views: 3,651
SalCarlucci 2 days ago

Hi. I dont have any acoustic piano at the studio so I am renting a studio to record one (Yamaha C7) for 3 artists that I am...

audioluche
replies: 27 views: 1,237
cgarges 2 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search