The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By TransAudio Group
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

This forum is here to talk about high-end equipment and high-end production techniques/discussions. Threads that are not...

Lindell
replies: 7 views: 83,868
Whitecat 23rd January 2015

Hi, i've read allot of the debates about clocks for convertors for years. And been quite happy with my dig 192 for years &...

[email protected]
replies: 166 views: 13,391
DigitalGrease 15 minutes ago

Hi. Iam interested to buy a monitor controller and i can get the genelec at a nice price.has anyone tested it?

Stergios T.
replies: 9 views: 466
halstein 19 minutes ago

Hi. I got recently pair of PM750 with M94 capsule and a pair of PM860 with capsule no markings. I have seen these mics with the...

vanakaru
replies: 21 views: 24,475
Robert King 49 minutes ago

Just saw this post on Instagram! If it's not new to some of you, it's new to me! Just figured I'd share it for those...

SupaMixKing
replies: 528 views: 41,388
Lethem 1 hour ago

for me its Bricasti Design M7

mnawara
replies: 303 views: 18,441
b0se 1 hour ago

What mic do you think could contend a U 87 AI for vocals? Yiannis

erwinor
replies: 52 views: 8,348
vasylek 2 hours ago

Put this in ‘High End’ as Dante interfacing seems to be more of a high end practice, even though these converters might......

markoscott
replies: 1 views: 878
Blissy 5 hours ago

Sorry if this is redundant. I would suspect this has been asked before countless times but nothing came up in my search....thanks

fender4593
replies: 1,311 views: 261,410
Elisionary 5 hours ago

Does anyone know any of the details about the API in Studio B at Oceanway Hollywood? A lot of records I love were mixed on...

dokushoka
replies: 77 views: 23,631
MIKEHARRIS 6 hours ago

So I am debating whether to buy one of the older versions since I missed the introductory period for the new MA2.2B. (was saving...

nyandres
replies: 5 views: 290
Brent Hahn 7 hours ago

I recently purchased a Daking Mic Pre One and I can't get over how awesome this class A pre sounds. Its personally my favorite...

bcgood
replies: 693 views: 58,815
Dokterrock 7 hours ago

I did a major update of the studio this year... lots of new outboard and doo-dads. I wanted to send a shout out to one company...

bgood
replies: 8 views: 555
David Rick 7 hours ago

Just wondering my room is ok treated. Just set sonarworks up and seems the hedd monitors became more open but kinda bright. Is...

spektor
replies: 1 views: 75
over-man 7 hours ago

Last night I did an op amp shootout for the mix buss of our API 1608 console. The test went as follows: Merging Hapi D/A >...

burns46824
replies: 7 views: 234
audiogeek1 8 hours ago

Has anyone had a chance to compare Kii Three speakers to PSI Audio or any other active speakers that use analog active crossover...

Sasha
replies: 45 views: 1,763
tomeh 8 hours ago

Hi All, Long term lurker here. Thanks for your seemingly endless contributions and conversations over the years. I've learned a...

higherfire
replies: 0 views: 78
higherfire 8 hours ago

Hi guys, I have the money in my account, and I am just one phone call away from ordering a Bricasti M7. I do a lot of jazz...

OwensDrumming
replies: 32 views: 1,479
Birdlives1955 9 hours ago

Anyone have this by any chance? Modular Channel Stereo — OVERSTAYER Recording Equipment, Inc. I think it’s kind...

gsilbers
replies: 329 views: 47,889
tiber93 9 hours ago

Yes, I was dreaming of RCA 44 for years. I loved the sound of the recordings made with it. And I loved how it looks. I loved the...

Arseny
replies: 12 views: 346
chessparov2.0 9 hours ago

Hello Any real world experience with this preamp? It's been pretty quiet since release. Would you sell your Aurora or BAE to get...

SStudio
replies: 1 views: 746
NickAnanas 10 hours ago

I want two Shelford Channels and two Portico II s, but they are expensive. Can I instead of two Portico II s get one 5211? 5211...

dfghdhr
replies: 12 views: 1,445
NickAnanas 11 hours ago

don't know if this was posted before ... maybe somebody is interested ;) n1gSiWbK7k8

duvalle
replies: 0 views: 142
duvalle 12 hours ago

Does anyone own and have experience with the Neve 1073opx? I had planned on getting an Apollo x8p to expand my inputs to record...

cassetteboi95
replies: 7 views: 492
johnnyz 12 hours ago

Hi, this is a real shot in the dark, but does anyone knows how an SSL Duality 48 with patch bay should be connected to a DAW such...

cutdawgent
replies: 1 views: 123
Skip Burrows 12 hours ago

definitely inspired by the "Control Room thread" I was wondering if there were pictures to post of various mic'ed up...

Bobalou
replies: 5,564 views: 1,776,282
thismercifulfate 13 hours ago

I'm getting fabulous results with these microphones, any Calrec microphone users on here? howdy

nzayirodrick
replies: 7 views: 316
nzayirodrick 13 hours ago

I would like to know some advices and impressions about this gear because, in Paris, i don't know how can i try it...

Julien Apruzzese
replies: 17 views: 9,097
roger 14 hours ago

Hi Genelec Music Producers, I produce EDM Music (Trance, Psytrance, House). My room size is 3.8m (Length) x 3.1m (Width) x...

imoammo
replies: 1 views: 157
johannburkard 14 hours ago

Hi there, I have a nice semi commercial studio with 2 Mara machines. A 16 track JH-24 and a 2 track JH-110. all tied into...

Snoggin
replies: 100 views: 11,472
stajcetron 16 hours ago

Hi all, We have a 24 track tape machine and a 32 channel DAW. I'm trying to figure out the best, most simple, way to switch...

Seamus TM
replies: 17 views: 1,538
Esrb99 17 hours ago

It's been around since 1996. Meanwhile software comps have developed drastically. Does the Distressor still sound like no...

Ossicle
replies: 44 views: 7,864
IAMGOD_OFFICIAL 17 hours ago

I just think it deserves a new thread, continue from here: ...

SAGABEBA
replies: 136 views: 45,611
Brad Lunde 17 hours ago

I have three Syncron S-10 FET condenser mics, but there's barely a signal from them, and a lot of noise. I have to turn my preamp...

jason_tsh
replies: 0 views: 80
jason_tsh 18 hours ago

My clock is acting up 10M Video Anybody else encountered that issue?

Skamm Goodiez
replies: 11 views: 1,049
chrisbell 19 hours ago

Is Serban mixing all itb or is he using some outboard? What plugins is he using? Someone has to know something about his...

erike123
replies: 1,953 views: 251,843
TheHanes 19 hours ago

Hi all, I'm pretty close to purchasing a Studer D19 Micad (8 channel mic pre and AD converter) and was wondering if anyone...

em2m
replies: 14 views: 17,211
tracks 20 hours ago

Anyone know where I can get replacement knobs for a Handcrafted Labs Varis? A couple have become really loose and I have to...

senator adam
replies: 3 views: 704
Ivandovich 20 hours ago

Hi Current recording chain for tracking pop vocals is BAE1073MPF into a CL1B. I like the sound but i feel the CL1B has a bit...

chrisdee
replies: 12 views: 416
seawell 21 hours ago

Is it still a fact that most non-hobby studios are running Pro-Tools and every engineer needs to know Pro-Tools, or are some of...

drockfresh
replies: 517 views: 19,463
IM WHO YOU THINK 22 hours ago

Hello all, I need to build my own desk for reasons to cumbersome to get into. 1 reason is limit space for my rack gear and I...

skiroy
replies: 2 views: 177
skiroy 22 hours ago

Advice needed: I need to add more ADs/DAs to my DAD AX-32 and I've been thinking of employing either: an SSL Alpha-Link SX...

sonicparticle
replies: 4 views: 199
sonicparticle 23 hours ago

Hey Guys, How many people have made this switch? I noticed Doug McBride did, as well as some other members on this forum. I'm...

spencerc
replies: 56 views: 20,778
JonnBoy 1 day ago

Salutations, I wasn’t sure where to post this but I remember seeing some threads re: tape machines on here & you all seem...

BVMD
replies: 2 views: 129
-JJ- 1 day ago

Seemed like these generated a little bit of anticipatory buzz when they were announced, but I haven't been able to find many or...

C Walldorf
replies: 8 views: 2,531
GYMusic 1 day ago

Hello, We've had a pair of 8351 in our tracking room for a few months and after initial setup and listening, I havent as much...

d3l
replies: 879 views: 134,811
chrispire 1 day ago

Just got back my U67 RI from Klaus and.... WOW! What a difference. I had originally quite liked this mic, frankly, but it's a...

WithUsInHatred
replies: 128 views: 7,184
deedeeyeah 1 day ago
replies: - views: -
Unknown soldier 1 day ago

i am looking to buy a new FET mic for my studio after i purchased an Avalon 737. after hearing so much about the classic u87...

tigerwoots
replies: 396 views: 23,399
Geenie 1 day ago

I've always wondered what a really nice piece of gear would do the the sound of a mixdown. warm it up / eq it a little, or...

JimmyLoops
replies: 0 views: 148
JimmyLoops 1 day ago

Hello all I have just purchased a beautiful 1970’s Ludwig pink champagne sparkle kit and I was wondering if anyone could tell...

carolcappetta
replies: 8 views: 218
carolcappetta 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search