The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By TransAudio Group
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

This forum is here to talk about high-end equipment and high-end production techniques/discussions. Threads that are not...

Lindell
replies: 7 views: 83,197
Whitecat 23rd January 2015

SSL Sigma

I am a prospective buyer of this and this is very new product which I don't fully understand yet so I guess having a dedicated...

aramism
replies: 1,720 views: 246,023
Skamm Goodiez 8 minutes ago

Just saw this post on Instagram! If it's not new to some of you, it's new to me! Just figured I'd share it for those...

SupaMixKing
replies: 435 views: 29,353
santibanks 40 minutes ago

Hi can anyone tell me if the Merging gear is only suited to Classical/Orchestral music. I can’t seem to find anyone mentioning...

Spinatra
replies: 4 views: 96
Spinatra 1 hour ago

My gut says no, but my lust says yes. I am finally building out my little studio in an old log house we bought a few years ago. I...

TheHolyMountain
replies: 875 views: 63,885
TheHolyMountain 1 hour ago

Is Serban mixing all itb or is he using some outboard? What plugins is he using? Someone has to know something about his...

erike123
replies: 1,923 views: 237,591
bobbl 3 hours ago

Tried doing a search but couldn't find a definitive answer. Do KH310's need to burned in and if so how long does it need to be...

time2mix.com
replies: 3 views: 209
deedeeyeah 4 hours ago

Hi, Are there any Harrison 32 owners here? Great River Harrison 32 EQ...

Progmatic-Studios
replies: 34 views: 6,288
t-hiho 4 hours ago

I have a ref c and I run it through a vintech x73 into an 1176. I dont eq going in but I roll off the lows (I might stop this...

cap217
replies: 2 views: 311
stu2 4 hours ago

Looking to see if anyone has experience with both of these mics and can provide some feedback and opinion. I'm looking for a...

packermans4
replies: 65 views: 6,406
psycho_monkey 4 hours ago

My u87ai took a spill the other day. Some minor denting on the grill. I took it off to tap it back into shape. In doing so, I...

kbucks
replies: 5 views: 862
Klaus 5 hours ago
replies: - views: -
OBOYO 5 hours ago

Hi folk!!! I'm very curious about the Kii three speakers. They seems to be the next big things!!! Have you heard...

stamand
replies: 2,298 views: 308,952
firedog 6 hours ago

Hello all, I did search for both over the forum and read most of the posts but still couldn't decide. Does anyone has experience...

iamzenoir
replies: 3 views: 482
IAMGOD_OFFICIAL 6 hours ago

Has anyone yet tried the new Manley Core? It looks to be one of the best channel strips out there with a lighter price tag.

Glenn Bucci
replies: 203 views: 51,800
citrusburst 7 hours ago

I just got my barefoots and I was curious as to how people send their audio signal to the barefoots, do they convert in the...

naive newbie123
replies: 0 views: 65
naive newbie123 8 hours ago

Curious how vintage Trident TSM console pre and eq would be vs resissue 500 series eq for 'that' sound. I'm mostly interested...

fromthepuggle
replies: 4 views: 225
jellyfishstu 11 hours ago

Hey fellow Slutz, I have finally been compelled to make my first post. Ive been a lurker for many years and have learned many...

Elisionary
replies: 31 views: 1,985
LiveMusicNY 11 hours ago

Its just hilarious!!..81 and 82, 51,53, 55 and 66, V, VR, 88R. All of them were six figures when new. You need EE chops or a...

UKMK00
replies: 22 views: 998
andyfreeman 12 hours ago

I just bought a TC Electronic M5000. It worked for 1.5 hours and then it would not boot up. Fortunately, Doug Jane (he is a star)...

waldie wave
replies: 34 views: 16,953
elegentdrum 12 hours ago

Got my vocal chain today , put it to work instantly, I’m still trying to find the sweetspot for the cl1b.. it’s a freestyle...

Cokey30
replies: 19 views: 950
chessparov2.0 13 hours ago

Hello, A drawback to electrostatic drivers is they don't output a lot of bass. Suppose you had a set of high-quality Stax...

gearstudent
replies: 2 views: 120
gearstudent 13 hours ago

I'm in the market for a high end compressor and I found out abot the Lipinski compressor. Spec wise it seems very awesome. ...

Albini
replies: 10 views: 4,403
Silfver 16 hours ago

Hey guys, I can't find much on the Telefunken USA U47. What is your opinion on it? How does it compare to the real deal

joebuck
replies: 86 views: 11,642
chessparov2.0 19 hours ago

For me the Retro 2a3 makes me smile everytime I go from bypassed to in. And the mod that Black Lion audio did to my 192 Sent...

ROCKER STUDIOS
replies: 1,034 views: 184,361
SonnyFusicTonic 22 hours ago

I need to build up a dedicated power supply. An old price list said there were A, B and C versions and only the B version had...

el-folie
replies: 0 views: 97
el-folie 23 hours ago

Hey all! I'm trying to find schematics for this Neve side car I have a studio tech helping me to fix. It come from a 51...

mucainsane
replies: 5 views: 993
UKMK00 23 hours ago

I just picked up 10 StudioTraps from ASC and briefly played around with creating a QSF in a small room. Would love to hear...

tkaitkai
replies: 14 views: 1,177
Karloff70 1 day ago

Hello folks, I have bought a Neumann 750 KH and had it for 2 days. Very well built subwoofer, however please note: - NONE of the...

nekkio99
replies: 90 views: 14,215
msflsim 1 day ago

hello everyone, new user here and first post. I just received two MIC input modules for my Studer 961, and to my surprise I...

continuum
replies: 1 views: 1,151
skenan 1 day ago

Is anybody still using Anamod ats1 on the buss ? Or another better tape solutions? ( please not real tape , I’ve been there :)

carloff
replies: 19 views: 1,208
Looneytune 1 day ago

Am I late to the party? Did I miss something on the Neumann website? In front of me I have a NEW km84 capsule on an OLD KMi...

whitepapagold
replies: 73 views: 19,253
toledo3 1 day ago

I have owned two DMP-2NWs for many years (love them) and went to look up Karls webpage and I can't find anything. Anyone know...

ProPower
replies: 40 views: 4,865
Chris Wilson 1 day ago

Hey All, I have been diving in like mad here in the foriums to get a sense of the high end eq thing, as I am currently looking...

prophei
replies: 15 views: 249
thethrillfactor 1 day ago

Hi Guy,s , no one I know uses SPL madison converters, I moved from Apogee to SPL a couple of years ago. Just wondering if...

CSField
replies: 83 views: 10,699
PeteJames 1 day ago

Hello, We've had a pair of 8351 in our tracking room for a few months and after initial setup and listening, I havent as much...

d3l
replies: 852 views: 130,087
Snoggin 1 day ago

I’m puzzled why there is almost zero mention of this device here, not even an announcement from the Heritage Audio account...

Cashhewn
replies: 1 views: 173
thethrillfactor 1 day ago

Looking to get a dual channel pre/EQ in the 1073 style. Haven’t heard much about the new Neve version other than a YouTube demo...

guitargyro
replies: 42 views: 2,578
hellohead 1 day ago

Hi, I'm currently using the Barefoot MM27 gen2 for most of my work (mix/mastering/production). I do like them, a lot, however,...

RavenKis
replies: 5 views: 220
Enlightened Hand 1 day ago

Thinking of getting a pair of LCD X Audeze Headphones. Just wondering if there is a difference between the old ones and the new...

Moondog007
replies: 1 views: 170
Enlightened Hand 1 day ago

hi all, wondering if some people could share some wisdom please. i’m after a mix bus EQ. current main contender is the...

wizzman5000
replies: 13 views: 788
Charles Barnett 1 day ago

Hello. I have a Summit EQF 100. But I wonder what would be better EQF 100 or EQP200. Maybe I can buy another EQF 100 or sold...

paladin
replies: 1 views: 336
andyfreeman 1 day ago

Hi sluts! Sorry for a longish post, hope someone can help me here. Let's start by saying that I already have a Knif Pure-Mu...

mherrane
replies: 51 views: 2,494
MRSEED 1 day ago

Hello, I am seriously considering a Curve Bender to compliment my NSEQ2ffmod. Mostly master techno, dance music as sometimes...

RavenKis
replies: 8 views: 502
RavenKis 1 day ago

Hey guys, i was wondering if anybody has the same problem as i do. my right MM27 Gen 2 releases an loud clicking noise while...

etnik
replies: 0 views: 123
etnik 2 days ago

Hello! I have the opportunity to purchase a single used Genelec 1032a monitor for $300 dollars. Other than checking my mixes...

dmac660
replies: 5 views: 217
BIG BUDDHA 2 days ago

I'm hoping someone (Geoff Tanner?) could chime in regarding the differences between the Neve 3114 and 3104 broadcast...

rowmat
replies: 6 views: 1,590
omnialinx 2 days ago
replies: - views: -
Prahlad 2 days ago

Don't know what I really feel about this concept of a micpreamp built into the microphone. I can see the point and at the same...

gainreduction
replies: 1,819 views: 160,609
rosewood123 2 days ago

It looks like the 24-channel Lilo is my dream console. I have already talked to my local distributor and to Vince / Speck, and...

airmate
replies: 128 views: 43,230
KIDBILL 2 days ago

Hi guys, I'm considering upgrading my desk this year and I would like to make it a worth while investment. I've been using...

cuba1956
replies: 274 views: 18,452
rkerr1980 2 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search