The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByDPA Mics
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

This forum is here to talk about high-end equipment and high-end production techniques/discussions. Threads that are not...

Lindell
replies: 7 views: 66,523
Whitecat 23rd January 2015

question one: Who here mics the bottom of toms as well as the top? if so, which mics do you like for the bottoms? how do you use...

knerd
replies: 27 views: 8,063
gravyface 42 minutes ago

Al Schmitt

Is Al Schmitt the best engineer of all time? Or to put it properly, is there REALLY any other Audio Engineer besides him? I was...

jindrich
replies: 107 views: 15,129
Steve G 43 minutes ago

With remote! I can't think of anything in pro audio that has depreciated like...

Dopamine
replies: 25 views: 6,320
Brent Hahn 48 minutes ago

My latest obsession- Tape: i want the tape option for colour - since my console is SONY/MCI-3630 and has been known to sound...

tonymite
replies: 343 views: 46,427
Sigma 1 hour ago

Hi, I am looking for the best possible reverc for classical music to add to recordings made in rooms, that are too dry. Most oft...

SGW1
replies: 65 views: 3,374
sailor 1 hour ago

So I've read every every bit of information on the Lucid 8824 I can find and I'm just wondering how to go about having a Lucid...

shelterr
replies: 26 views: 872
shelterr 1 hour ago

Hi everyone, I've been following you for many years but I've never written on the forum :) Now I would like to ask you for...

Rolling Stoned
replies: 46 views: 1,908
paul brown 3 hours ago

Hey gents, I have been following some chat by Bob Olhsson and Chris from Airwindows in another thread about dither and it...

Karloff70
replies: 631 views: 39,552
Bob Olhsson 4 hours ago

Anyone here using the CM-2 or another cool model? It's a broadcast console, but with just *ridiculous* pres. Back in the...

thejook
replies: 303 views: 84,916
Mark R 4 hours ago

I recently bought a CMV563 from a seller on eBay. It came with an M8S. I went out and purchased an M7 capsule before I had...

AllTheSpace
replies: 2 views: 168
musicalnyc 4 hours ago

Hello, anyone here compared PSI A21m or A17m with similarly priced ATC SCM20 or SCM12 + good amp? Differences between active and...

kominak
replies: 68 views: 8,474
pentagon 4 hours ago

Hi all, I'm almost finished my spare room studio. Full acoustic treatment, and stocked with high end gear. I was wondering if...

Davido
replies: 34 views: 1,418
Jim Williams 4 hours ago

Hi all, We've put out some Chandler Limited EMI/Abbey Road Studios TG Microphone sound samples, first impressions and 'track...

adam_f
replies: 2 views: 333
andersmv 5 hours ago

SSL Sigma

I am a prospective buyer of this and this is very new product which I don't fully understand yet so I guess having a dedicated...

aramism
replies: 1,370 views: 188,540
rockordie 5 hours ago

In the market for some nearfields, any user experiences with the new Focal Shape 65s? Not much out there on the web...

squelch
replies: 79 views: 21,840
Oskari J. 7 hours ago

Hi all I just wanted to get some knowledgeable opinions on the following subject: I really like the Aurora GTQC channel strip...

markelje
replies: 0 views: 119
markelje 7 hours ago

Hi there, I have the opportunity to grab 5 units of ADR in one custom 3 U rack (power supply included).. for 2270 USD. I think...

spreadspell
replies: 6 views: 392
matucha 7 hours ago

I got a pair of Dutch and Dutch 8C loudspeakers for evaluation and am most certainly buying them after working on them for the...

nomatic
replies: 981 views: 89,687
lowland 13 hours ago

Hi, I am looking to get a new pair of bookshelf speakers for producing, mixing and recording music. I have narrowed down my...

Chad Sterling
replies: 1 views: 271
sd270 16 hours ago

I'm trying to replace the Tdif cables between my Radar 24 and my 192's. I've currently got 3 moulded cables, 1 of which is...

Foel StudioMike
replies: 2 views: 245
Foel StudioMike 18 hours ago

Hey guys, I'm really hoping somebody can help me with this. I have an old SSL grey face G384 compressor that I really love, but...

Empire Prod
replies: 5 views: 1,014
psycho_monkey 19 hours ago

If you had your choice of owning only one of these microphones for vocals, which one would you choose and why?

Woodwindy
replies: 62 views: 7,464
Spindrift 19 hours ago

The roll out was last weekend in Las Vegas. Here's the way I see...

Ty Ford
replies: 2,696 views: 462,680
ChristianN 19 hours ago

Hi, Ive been mixing ITB but would like to setup a hybrid workflow. Not sure which piece I should add first. I really like the...

sounddevotion
replies: 4 views: 409
sounddevotion 22 hours ago

My SSL X-Desk recently first stopped sending signal through the channel output of Channel 4 (even when signal was coming IN to...

danoan522
replies: 3 views: 1,116
Rev.F 22 hours ago

Hi guys, I have a PCM80 hooked up digitally via SPDIF to PTHD (nothing on the analogue I/O) - I'm feeding it midi timecode in...

TommyFullzy
replies: 2 views: 235
Prodba 23 hours ago

Hi everyone, New to the forum and am trying to sell a Neotek Elan II 32 Channel mixing console. The console was actually used...

dholmes528
replies: 8 views: 4,823
MFR 1 day ago

hello guys and merry christmas about 3 years ago I bought the Neumanns 310 a. The love relationship between me and the speakers...

DeNto
replies: 12 views: 783
glymur 1 day ago

I am sure that there is already a thread like that, but I can't find it anywhere else. I was wondering: What are your favourite...

laperlestudio
replies: 14 views: 675
Sigma 1 day ago

Hi there, I have a AKG 414 XLII in combination with a Millennia HV3. I think it works pretty nice together. Now I'm looking...

mysputnik07
replies: 20 views: 1,481
DomiBabi 1 day ago

Dear Gearslutz members! I already got a really great advice from you some months ago for audio converter - for which I am...

fenon
replies: 35 views: 4,872
u87allen 1 day ago

I had a question that, i understand, is highly subjective. I've been on the search for a new pair of monitors in the $2500/pr...

terraamb01
replies: 439 views: 73,351
dinococcus 1 day ago

We are replacing our ADAM P33 Studio Monitors (bad amp). I am trying to determine which of these two sets of studio monitors...

Mister Billen
replies: 21 views: 3,298
Doc Mixwell 1 day ago

With a pair of $4000 or $8000usd monitors like PMC or Dynaudio for example. Are you just paying for the parts or alot of man...

MonitorGuy.
replies: 33 views: 3,706
Morgan1563 1 day ago

Hey Folks, I'm looking for the measurement mic and software for the Equator Q15 monitors. My understanding is these may have...

minipoodle
replies: 2 views: 267
minipoodle 1 day ago

Hi Germ Comp users I’ve had my pair for a few months and I love them. Like the reviews say they both WOW and baffle. They are...

augustin187
replies: 5 views: 436
augustin187 1 day ago

Let me preface by saying, I’m not a monitor expert. My monitors crapped out, and I’m wanting to upgrade. I’m leaning...

Musicncars
replies: 3 views: 318
bbindon 1 day ago

Hi all, I am selling this mic for a friend, but.....I can't seem to find out anything about it regarding it's "when...

wallyburger
replies: 6 views: 867
matucha 1 day ago

really colourful character compressor for vocals? I’m looking for suggestions for something that will add more vibe to some...

SEED78
replies: 225 views: 24,067
Vinylizor 1 day ago

Hello friends! I wonder if anyone has any info about thia Raindirk mini mixer from 1974. There is very little information about...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 29 views: 1,896
chrisso 1 day ago

Hi fellows! Has any of you tried both the D&R and APB Dynasonics consoles side by side? So any comparison? Which one sounds...

margusalviste
replies: 45 views: 6,689
CharlesCola 1 day ago

Hi! Which One should i get? Been getting different ideas. Thanks for your tips.

Lorenzop
replies: 27 views: 20,924
africantigercow 1 day ago

Anyone get one yet? Any opinions? Can't find any details on it. Considering getting one. Thanks

Mighty_Zoltan
replies: 28 views: 7,678
AndrewG 1 day ago

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: * Amels And Gualtieri Team Up To Form AnaMod * * (Gillette, New Jersey, USA – January 10, 2007) -...

replies: 1,966 views: 273,694
Drumhead57 1 day ago

I can't find any substantial reviews or videos about this mic, surprisingly. I just ordered one and all I can find are s few...

Motherpeople
replies: 79 views: 6,429
hello people 1 day ago

Well i got my Cranesong Solaris Today. From what i hear there is a lot of detail. I tired usb and aes. Usb has a sounds a bit...

spektor
replies: 12 views: 459
spektor 1 day ago

Hey guys, I just wondered if there are any Elysia users who know the difference between the two in a 2 buss situation? I...

james090
replies: 26 views: 2,191
Aaron Marshall 1 day ago

Hi guys, I’m new in gearslutz so I’m going to introduce you my situation, so that to have your different opinions and...

J.Ballin
replies: 36 views: 1,343
cdkelly 1 day ago

Hi all, just got my H3000, it's great, as we all know, but it hums like a banshee, mechanical hum from the transformer. The lid...

wallyburger
replies: 44 views: 3,697
mart 1 day ago

Hello to everyone I’m just looking for some information about the Neve-Siemens 44 series . I’ve been deeply searching for...

Midas
replies: 3 views: 471
Midas 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search