The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By TransAudio Group
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

This forum is here to talk about high-end equipment and high-end production techniques/discussions. Threads that are not...

Lindell
replies: 7 views: 81,599
Whitecat 23rd January 2015

Looking for a cardioid LDC and I need advice before pulling the trigger on one of these. Mic would be mostly used for male...

ade2
replies: 25 views: 2,147
HansMues 39 minutes ago

I’ve been wondering why I don’t see to much chatter about the Tonelux jc37. Ever since I got mine it’s been a go to on...

bmaughan
replies: 3 views: 205
itswintertime 1 hour ago

A new year, a new chance to show off your spending abilities! The title says it all. Fire away with anything high end you wish to...

Earcatcher
replies: 64 views: 4,935
Rick Dalton 1 hour ago

before I start, apologies if this belongs in low end or some other channel. I don't frequent this site. I've had a Speck X-Sum...

nicholas57
replies: 0 views: 35
nicholas57 1 hour ago

serious inquiries email me. located on east coast in Delaware. this a legit post, not sure where else to put it....

mortimersnerdy
replies: 3 views: 413
elegentdrum 1 hour ago

Hi all. I have an API 1608 that’s now out of warranty and I’m out of spare op amps . Got a couple issues I’m pretty sure...

Snoggin
replies: 132 views: 14,692
dogears 1 hour ago

...there was much positive comments on the Clariphonic and I'm tempted to get one. Now some time has passed since the Clariphonic...

Deleted 7ad91e3
replies: 75 views: 21,668
augustin187 2 hours ago

What is plugged in to your Cranesong Avocet? Digital inputs Analog inputs Analog outputs How do you route your gear...

Berndalen
replies: 14 views: 481
mikoo69 2 hours ago

Hi everyone. I’m a happy owner of a pair of Neumann KH120 in my home studio. So I recently heard a friend use his Genelec...

michaelgunawan94
replies: 1 views: 55
thismercifulfate 2 hours ago

Hello guys, freshflowe I'm a little lost trying to compare the sonic properties of different tube preamps because where I live I...

Sybille
replies: 8 views: 310
chessparov2.0 2 hours ago

Hello folks, I have bought a Neumann 750 KH and had it for 2 days. Very well built subwoofer, however please note: - NONE of the...

nekkio99
replies: 73 views: 11,743
anaudiopro 2 hours ago

My gut says no, but my lust says yes. I am finally building out my little studio in an old log house we bought a few years ago. I...

TheHolyMountain
replies: 450 views: 34,799
Digiplex 2 hours ago

both of my KH120a's are giving me noise issues after 6 years of heavy use, instead of spending around £500 to have sennhieser...

pencilextremist
replies: 10 views: 320
rockmanrock 3 hours ago

definitely inspired by the "Control Room thread" I was wondering if there were pictures to post of various mic'ed up...

Bobalou
replies: 5,403 views: 1,746,861
andersmv 3 hours ago

So, when tracking a lead vocal do you....??? 1) Go straight, no compression. 2) Use compression, usually just one. 3) Use...

occam
replies: 52 views: 1,170
dickiefunk 4 hours ago

This is my first post on the forum, but I've been visiting for years and greatly appreciate the input from this...

RayHeath
replies: 317 views: 21,457
markblockjzz 4 hours ago

SM58s everywhere Does the video teach us anything about (cheap) dynamic mics ...? https://youtu.be/QwJpVP5eW90

drockfresh
replies: 9 views: 407
nobtwiddler 5 hours ago

Other threads deal with the slutty things that you bought this year, but I would also like to know what it is that you sold and...

Earcatcher
replies: 59 views: 4,440
bicarbone 5 hours ago

Good afternoon! Please help me what to take to listen to music rock/blues/jazz in a regular room 12 m^2 (130 ft²). There is no...

Dreg54
replies: 7 views: 239
mrkaizen 5 hours ago

As the title expresses, I’m trying to put together a short list of bus compressors to replace my almost 20 year old TFPro P8...

Nick Morris
replies: 56 views: 1,947
MikeInOttawa 5 hours ago

Hi there guys, I was looking for a good analog summing mixer and I wanted one with it´s own AD/DA converters so I would have a...

pointsource
replies: 0 views: 71
pointsource 6 hours ago

Searching for the best stereo mic for acoustic guitar (steel string and classical) on the planet. Talking only about one stereo...

Arseny
replies: 16 views: 422
MandoBastardo 7 hours ago

Looking to purchase a Furman, and not sure if the cheaper options are fine for my needs. There are the Merit series, which are...

mikoo69
replies: 19 views: 626
Rick Dalton 7 hours ago

I just ordered some new JBL monitors, and will be running digital to them... The store I purchased from only had Hosa s/pdif...

stevelibby3
replies: 35 views: 10,399
DAZZER 8 hours ago

I got a pair of Dutch and Dutch 8C loudspeakers for evaluation and am most certainly buying them after working on them for the...

nomatic
replies: 1,757 views: 213,172
puriteaudio 10 hours ago

Hello all! I’m about to make my first leap into analog processing my purchasing a summing mixer. Thus far I’ve identified the...

AndromedaA6
replies: 91 views: 6,220
Progmatic-Studios 13 hours ago

Hi Everyone, I think the title is self-explanatory, but... Assuming that you can get all three for $600 of each other (used...

KD_Banjer
replies: 0 views: 109
KD_Banjer 13 hours ago

Today, I just plugged the Amphion One18 with two Auralic Merak mono block (Hypex UcD with Orfeo Class A module) I love this...

priko
replies: 7,761 views: 1,190,463
HansMues 14 hours ago

Old arguments with psycho monkey ? U ok buddy?

Digiplex
replies: 2 views: 298
Kronos147 15 hours ago

Hi all I don’t see any chats about these two together, which surprises me. Looking for some comments on the sound of these...

augustin187
replies: 26 views: 2,899
Glenn Bucci 15 hours ago

Hi folk!!! I'm very curious about the Kii three speakers. They seems to be the next big things!!! Have you heard...

stamand
replies: 2,285 views: 302,047
psycho_monkey 19 hours ago

Anyone able to first hand compare the Sonic Farm gear to other similar tube saturation gear? I know the Sonic Farm gear gets...

fromthepuggle
replies: 12 views: 1,008
fromthepuggle 21 hours ago

I'm in the market for a color / processing unit that really transforms the sound. Something that is not subtle at all where even...

tobyemerson
replies: 127 views: 23,259
fromthepuggle 22 hours ago

Hi all, Sorry if this is the wrong forum but I want to see if the rig I work on is connected correctly. We just picked up a 3rd...

nojmichael
replies: 0 views: 107
nojmichael 23 hours ago

...I've retired, but now want to start again as a hobby. The U47 has been a sound I can't live without.. I've actually owned...

Geese
replies: 46 views: 1,873
dbjp 23 hours ago

I came across a few posts where ATC 100 are described as not coming to life at low volumes and need to be cranked up, while ATC...

Sasha
replies: 4 views: 271
pentagon 1 day ago

Any Amphion two15 users on here? Very little has been said about them as compared to the other models. Would love to hear actual...

Top Knob
replies: 42 views: 7,487
Tropikal 1 day ago

Well I'm posting here because I believe if its Chandler gear it's High End. The mic comes packed in its own wood case in a box...

bzone
replies: 586 views: 52,969
andersmv 1 day ago

Hi ~ Was wondering if I could ask your opinion on how does something like the Crane Song HEDD Quantum Next Gens (similar to Sound...

jml designs
replies: 132 views: 7,954
chessparov2.0 1 day ago

Hi Everyone, I needed some feedback on a potential new purchase. At the moment, these are the preamps/channel strips I...

KD_Banjer
replies: 41 views: 1,007
chessparov2.0 1 day ago

Hi Everyone, I recently received a Neumann U87ai, and yesterday for the first time, I took it for a test-listen. I paired it...

KD_Banjer
replies: 12 views: 476
KD_Banjer 1 day ago

Hey, Just wanted to ask if any of you have compared these microphones for recording (upright) piano. I have one 4038...

tomjonson
replies: 17 views: 1,604
Plush 1 day ago

Sonically what are the main differences between these two?

Gringo Starr
replies: 13 views: 2,538
EastNashRocker 1 day ago

Anyone using these? I would love to hear some first hand user experience.

Philip Parker
replies: 52 views: 10,741
Ilkka 1 day ago

Looking into the H8000 and the Eclipse. Was wondering how the Eclipse stacks up. 8 channels from the H8000 is definitely a plus...

edIT
replies: 75 views: 29,277
Tui 1 day ago

We just received our Demo Unit, and I have had a good 2-3 hours of use on this thing so far. It connected right to our...

Doc Mixwell
replies: 1,255 views: 281,056
mart 1 day ago

Hi all! I currently have a MY16 AUD Dante-expansion card installed in my Yamaha M7CL console. These cards are supposed to be...

brynolf
replies: 0 views: 252
brynolf 1 day ago

Hey there, I am looking to add a one or two Great Preamps for recording and maybe run mixes through if possible. However, preamp...

heljehovgode
replies: 17 views: 867
thehightenor 1 day ago

708s will randomly freeze up, show error lights and not pass audio. A manual factory reset brings them back to life but sometimes...

Input_NYC
replies: 10 views: 2,131
To Mega Therion 2 days ago

Hey out there, my first post here in the forum. I run a studio in Germany. We work here in some kind of network and the most...

TheBaker
replies: 55 views: 4,294
ripripstabstab 2 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search