The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By TransAudio Group
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

This forum is here to talk about high-end equipment and high-end production techniques/discussions. Threads that are not...

Lindell
replies: 7 views: 75,996
Whitecat 23rd January 2015

Hi guys, I am moving from itb to a hybrid setup. Hope someone would chime in. For stereo eq on mix bus I am looking at Tegeler...

Zmago Šmon
replies: 27 views: 1,018
Wiggy Neve Slut 6 minutes ago

Hello you all,howdy There are times that you can take a risk and think: " why not buying something out of the Ukraine...

flute player
replies: 950 views: 208,415
housegezeichnet 19 minutes ago

Hello my fellow Gearslutz. Just wanted to know what's your guy's take on that new Trident 88. I've had a Soundcraft Ghost in my...

edvdr76
replies: 96 views: 22,343
alanhyatt 54 minutes ago

A new year, a new chance to show off your spending abilities! The title says it all. Fire away with anything high end you wish to...

Earcatcher
replies: 12 views: 709
IAMGOD_OFFICIAL 1 hour ago

Greetings everyone. I've been reading here about mics for recording acoustic guitar & have come to the conclusion that the...

B....
replies: 149 views: 5,209
crille_mannen 1 hour ago

Just got a Dangerous 2BUS+ I tried it on one of my works with 8 stereo channels. Here is the result. The two mixes are exactly...

ywshuo
replies: 24 views: 1,013
Zuewi 1 hour ago

Just wondering if anyone in here has had experience working with one of these? cmlabs

TitusandJoey
replies: 6 views: 1,435
in media res 2 hours ago

What would be a good budget pair? I would like something with a good amount of low end. Im also wondering if small diaphragm...

Dawson McWayne
replies: 27 views: 479
crestifer 2 hours ago

Did a little A/B today in my studio, I was amazed how much better an old Tascam Cd player sounded than my computers CD player. No...

InGameSound
replies: 9 views: 600
Jim Williams 3 hours ago

SSL Sigma

I am a prospective buyer of this and this is very new product which I don't fully understand yet so I guess having a dedicated...

aramism
replies: 1,461 views: 217,772
phillus 4 hours ago

Hello everyone, i've bought a Studer 903 console 5 month ago for my new studio. it is a broadcast console which was custom made...

Jpastor
replies: 30 views: 2,493
zamproject 4 hours ago

Just wondering what folks think the best single channel or 2 channel AD converter is. Looks like Benchmark is out of their ADC...

markchatwin
replies: 43 views: 5,628
Rumi 5 hours ago

Hey slutz! I was just about to buy a nice cream pair of Soyuz SU-013 when I came across the Telefunken M60 FET. I plan to...

omegaomega
replies: 66 views: 8,772
Telefunken Lab 6 hours ago

who knows anything about this mic? it was produced by akg at the same time as the 251, but it's a small diaphram tube...

travista00
replies: 109 views: 42,499
Telefunken Lab 6 hours ago

One thing before I begin: I have a RND master Buss Processor and use it for dual mono because it’s the same VCA compression...

neve1064
replies: 4 views: 373
neve1064 6 hours ago
replies: 2 views: 257
cheu78 6 hours ago

Hi, I'm looking to upgrade my studio monitor (currently using focal twin with sub). And it comes down to these 2 amazing...

rickindies
replies: 33 views: 4,522
Shaggy2039 7 hours ago

I've been happily using my Neumann kh120's for about five years now- they replaced a pair of Audioengine A5++'s-, and am...

brokesnob
replies: 5 views: 293
shahstlz 7 hours ago

Hey Everyone, Just wondering if anyone knows what makes DECENT hardware mastering, EQ's (Manley's, SSL, etc), Compressors,...

ChocoTacoBoss
replies: 2 views: 183
avare 8 hours ago

Hi Gearheads Happy New Year:cowbell: I just bought myself a UAD Apollo X 8 and I got two questions, I hope you can help me with...

Sieber
replies: 5 views: 377
thehightenor 11 hours ago

Hey everyone, i hope that someone of you had a similar problem and can help me. One of my 2 Genelec 1038B has a noise...

acidrulez
replies: 1 views: 207
GenelecSupport 11 hours ago

Hi. I have a Calrec S2 mixer with 48 channels. Of which, 12 are stereos. So it does a console with 60 preamp. I want to sell...

Ingenia
replies: 3 views: 150
Ingenia 12 hours ago

I worked in a studio facility the past five years on the 32 channel API 1608 console, and I am in love the tone it imparts on...

beau_mckee
replies: 5 views: 172
Jeff Tummond 13 hours ago

Loving these to controll Dynamics. Anyone knows which ist the latest comptasible pro tools version? Am aware of the end of...

D Becks
replies: 0 views: 110
D Becks 14 hours ago

Right, so now that you guys probably have carted home your X-desks, I'd really like some direct second opinions on the...

farhadkd
replies: 114 views: 72,741
coso 16 hours ago

My clock is acting up 10M Video Anybody else encountered that issue?

Skamm Goodiez
replies: 10 views: 773
Skamm Goodiez 17 hours ago

Hi guys, I just saw someone asked the very same question for ATCs50s but here the weight is "only" 37,7Kg each...

E Artsy Moods
replies: 9 views: 928
elamberth 17 hours ago
replies: - views: -
al_net77 22 hours ago

Is Serban mixing all itb or is he using some outboard? What plugins is he using? Someone has to know something about his...

erike123
replies: 1,247 views: 140,529
Podgorny 1 day ago

My gut says no, but my lust says yes. I am finally building out my little studio in an old log house we bought a few years ago. I...

TheHolyMountain
replies: 252 views: 16,444
Wiggy Neve Slut 1 day ago

I got a pair of Dutch and Dutch 8C loudspeakers for evaluation and am most certainly buying them after working on them for the...

nomatic
replies: 1,564 views: 175,901
John Moran 1 day ago

Hey guys, I was just about to purchase the C800G only to find out Sony has actually stopped all manufacturing of the mic and I...

hyperfacex
replies: 20 views: 810
RaulR 1 day ago

Good morning, can anyone chime in and give me their opinion on this U67 ? If i am truly lucky Mr Klaus Heyne ? Any ideas on...

Derek Reese
replies: 131 views: 4,741
crille_mannen 1 day ago

Howdy fellow slutz. Well, I did it. I took Smart C1 and C2, and tested it hard. stike They are - at their best - OK....

Bob Amirian
replies: 123 views: 29,884
Matt Syson 1 day ago

What's better between the 1073spx and 1073N? Are there any other preamps that you'd recommend instead? I love my 88rlb on...

richie0801
replies: 2 views: 832
doliveros 1 day ago
hello people 1 day ago
IAMGOD_OFFICIAL 1 day ago

Hello, I want to buy a Neumann U67 reissue and another microphone to complement it. After reading a lot and listening to many...

RaulR
replies: 9 views: 650
RaulR 1 day ago

Today, I just plugged the Amphion One18 with two Auralic Merak mono block (Hypex UcD with Orfeo Class A module) I love this...

priko
replies: 7,384 views: 1,111,550
Shaggy2039 1 day ago

Guys, Im in the market searching for a new pair of monitors, mainly to complement my NS-10's doing Mixing work but will also be...

Pedro Lobo
replies: 12 views: 5,819
rob S 1 day ago

I have an opportunity to purchase a pair of Gates Sta-Level compressors from a studio that is closing. I'm told that they both...

bigsbyman
replies: 21 views: 4,353
exwel 2 days ago

i have a manley ref which i love im looking to add another mic and i want a fet mic so the two choices are u47 fet or u87 ai...

Cokey30
replies: 1 views: 205
homespunaudio 2 days ago

I just noticed that on Vintagekings site the 19” dramastic obsidian is listed as “product no longer available”. Any rumors...

John_McEnroe
replies: 4 views: 484
b.lodge 2 days ago

>Dual mono >Shelf/Bell switch on Hi Boost >Dual I/O paths, transformer and IC > Each transformer has it's own...

RogerFoote
replies: 9 views: 910
Silvertone 2 days ago

What you guys think Manley or igs tubecore 3u? jus having hard time deciding since I can demo any of those.. thanks Zmago...

Zmago Šmon
replies: 6 views: 470
RaulR 2 days ago

if money was no issue what are some pieces of gear you would love to have: preamps , summing mixer, compressors, color box, etc....

ZZZXXX
replies: 38 views: 1,835
PdotDdot 2 days ago

Great article from 2015. I love the sound of tape (and tubes) myself. 24k for a modified Tascam... wow, but it blew away the...

Silvertone
replies: 4 views: 520
Brian M. Boykin 2 days ago

The prices have gone off the charts since the famous “I have joined the cult” thread here on Gearslutz Almost asking as...

drockfresh
replies: 35 views: 1,872
africantigercow 2 days ago

The back-story: I'm working on a little "all acoustic" project for a band mate, and we've decided to overdub a...

David Rick
replies: 12 views: 1,055
shoepedals 2 days ago

I recently purchased a Daking Mic Pre One and I can't get over how awesome this class A pre sounds. Its personally my favorite...

bcgood
replies: 331 views: 30,320
Brad Lunde 2 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search