The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By TransAudio Group
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

This forum is here to talk about high-end equipment and high-end production techniques/discussions. Threads that are not...

Lindell
replies: 7 views: 83,819
Whitecat 23rd January 2015

Hi there, I just discovered a Zähl EQ-1 killer .. same great features, super sounding and 600 bucks less: fully parametric...

midmost
replies: 23 views: 4,720
mr.styles 42 minutes ago

Hi guys, I have the money in my account, and I am just one phone call away from ordering a Bricasti M7. I do a lot of jazz...

OwensDrumming
replies: 22 views: 838
Arseny 54 minutes ago

Sorry if this is redundant. I would suspect this has been asked before countless times but nothing came up in my search....thanks

fender4593
replies: 1,286 views: 259,824
b0se 1 hour ago

From AD8 manual: So what's behind the marketing hype? I understand this is a purely digital, high-latency process, which...

Sugar
replies: 87 views: 13,032
myles 1 hour ago

I'm testing a new pair of monitors and the dealer was awesome enough to also lend me 2 pairs of audiophile cables. They both cost...

ihavelostmykeys
replies: 140 views: 4,711
Overdrive 2 hours ago

Hi Genelec Music Producers, I produce EDM Music (Trance, Psytrance, House). My room size is 3.8m (Length) x 3.1m (Width) x...

imoammo
replies: 0 views: 46
imoammo 2 hours ago

This came in via email last evening and looks like a nice channel strip: Introducing the all new ZR7064CS Mic Pre/EQ from...

StevenLMorgan
replies: 47 views: 2,204
SteveGTR 3 hours ago

What is a dirty eq when compared to a clean? Any examples?

johnd5412
replies: 1 views: 103
elegentdrum 5 hours ago
replies: - views: -
Samusrostyslav 5 hours ago

Portable but still accurate and good quality?

minervx
replies: 19 views: 5,908
Honkermann 7 hours ago

Today, I just plugged the Amphion One18 with two Auralic Merak mono block (Hypex UcD with Orfeo Class A module) I love this...

priko
replies: 8,114 views: 1,243,645
Lupez 8 hours ago

Can you mix on RAAL sr1a as your primary mixing reference, and just check briefly on nearfields afterwards? I realize it's...

fromthepuggle
replies: 0 views: 80
fromthepuggle 8 hours ago

for me its Bricasti Design M7

mnawara
replies: 297 views: 17,941
Robb Robinson 8 hours ago

Is Serban mixing all itb or is he using some outboard? What plugins is he using? Someone has to know something about his...

erike123
replies: 1,949 views: 250,108
Shaggy2039 9 hours ago

Has anyone compared these two and noticed any difference? Are they internally quite similar, disregarding the EQ on the...

hyperfacex
replies: 5 views: 1,217
thismercifulfate 10 hours ago

Keen to get some thoughts. I always found these to limit workflow unless you were happy with simply "sending out the...

ajbianco
replies: 3,027 views: 233,445
Dirk Churlish 10 hours ago

hey, i'am moving to a new room (25m2), which will be desinged by a acoustician, at the moment i'am working with some ATC 45's...

valeot
replies: 1 views: 116
thethrillfactor 12 hours ago

Amir over at AudioScienceReview has been testing speakers for a while with a state of the art Klippel system. He includes...

syncussion
replies: 108 views: 4,379
amirm 12 hours ago

Hello guys, this is my first post so please be nice. hooppie I'm producing a Rock Band and they are asking for a CLA kind of...

Chiconcuac
replies: 485 views: 130,964
mattias78 12 hours ago

Has anyone had their Rosetta 800 modded by BLA? I wonder if I should spend the money upgrading a 10 year+ old...

dreske
replies: 0 views: 96
dreske 13 hours ago

I realize best is almost always a relative term. Particualry with regard to character pieces. Like the age old question who of...

Palermo
replies: 131 views: 16,672
bcgood 14 hours ago

My favourite and fattest tube pre amps are made by Coil. I just wondered why people don't rave about them more. I've never...

Paul_G
replies: 341 views: 35,461
Thunderbird 14 hours ago

So....for a few years now I have owned a small Tonelux vrack summing setup. 6x FX2, 1x SM 2, 1x CR2 I was so impressid by it...

Funky Animal
replies: 1 views: 218
ratti 15 hours ago

Investing in some very nice tube preamps and compressors for my project studio (Fearn, Retro, Coil) and now looking into ADC and...

IMRECS
replies: 1 views: 165
___GLM___ 15 hours ago
replies: - views: -
Jean Luc Cougar 15 hours ago

Yes, I know one is a preamp and one is a microphone :-) I’m looking to upgrade my current setup and am considering buying...

Brooklyn1280
replies: 7 views: 252
Brooklyn1280 16 hours ago

Dear board members, as the subject implies, this thread is about analyzing the AMS Neve 1073 DPA's Gain (1st gain stage) /...

branscobe
replies: 50 views: 24,106
JblKid95 16 hours ago

Hi, I own a pair of Genelec SAM monitors. They are connected to my RME via the aes/ebu inputs. In order to control the monitor...

Walshy
replies: 8 views: 1,318
pdcho 17 hours ago

Hey fellow Slutz, I have finally been compelled to make my first post. Ive been a lurker for many years and have learned many...

Elisionary
replies: 42 views: 3,401
Elisionary 19 hours ago

your average interface, lets say 1/10th- 1/15th the cost, will say 120db all day long? Misleading? Prism overpriced?

BarcelonaMusic
replies: 77 views: 9,628
Emanuel23 20 hours ago

i am looking to buy a new FET mic for my studio after i purchased an Avalon 737. after hearing so much about the classic u87...

tigerwoots
replies: 373 views: 22,592
hellohead 21 hours ago

Currently using Neumann KH120a. Really like the sound of these, and I hear they lean more to the accurate side than flattering,...

fromthepuggle
replies: 40 views: 1,566
dickiefunk 22 hours ago

Hello Fello Gearslutz, I've been a long time lurker but finally signed up :). Would really appreciate any help! I am...

fosif
replies: 7 views: 1,062
dinococcus 1 day ago

A few years back it seemed to be the Dramastic Audio Obsidian - I see a lot still using the C2. I'm looking to get...

gfunny72
replies: 35 views: 2,820
bgood 1 day ago

What mic companies or specific microphone are most excited about? *edit* mentioned thus...

MadeSumthnGood
replies: 30 views: 1,368
psycho_monkey 1 day ago

Would the Avalon 737 sold as many units as it has if it weren't so damn cool looking? Ive used one and have never found it THAT...

Warren Duprey
replies: 8 views: 349
cl516 1 day ago

Hello, We've had a pair of 8351 in our tracking room for a few months and after initial setup and listening, I havent as much...

d3l
replies: 866 views: 134,026
monitor noob 1 day ago

Hi to all of you How does IZ radar converters stand-up sonically sound wise compared to today's converters. Has anyone done...

terrysound
replies: 70 views: 9,227
Sonic Lush 1 day ago

Hello, I just read in the manual of the Api 1608 II that the preamps have 55 db of gain, this is 10 db less than the Api the box...

RaulR
replies: 1 views: 148
prismtheory 1 day ago
replies: 337 views: 37,784
[email protected] 1 day ago

Preface: To all who check my post history - yes I just signed up because I was away for a while and when I tried to log in my...

TROISI
replies: 5 views: 183
aremos 1 day ago

A couple years ago, everyone and their dad knew that if you wanted a serious 10 space chassis, it was the Sweet Ten (the fixed...

sam guaiana
replies: 10 views: 2,440
jiten 1 day ago

Just got the Tele-USA ELA M 251 yesterday and I think it might be time to do a vocal mic shoot-out from these that I have in my...

Orange Room
replies: 111 views: 2,161
Orange Room 1 day ago

I'm going to buy some Neve's 1073, and the guy I buy my equipment from says that 1084's are just as good. I still wonder if that...

TranceMed
replies: 17 views: 19,232
BassBuster 1 day ago

Apologies if this is the wrong place to post this. Is anybody on here familiar with Sumi Taka, aka VintageMiclover? He’s had a...

Kore
replies: 14 views: 599
toledo3 1 day ago

I've started doing the second Casualties of Jazz album, and just mastered three of the mixes. When we did the first album, back...

jjblair
replies: 427 views: 25,034
jjblair 1 day ago

Hi Guys I have a chance to buy a second-hand Maselec MLA-2 and MEA-2 bundle for a very good price. I remember them to be very...

macubex
replies: 1 views: 188
Wiggy Neve Slut 1 day ago

Hi all, I just can't resist to share... My new studio build is nearing completion. At Lil' Heaven we received our new desk...

HamburgerFactory
replies: 7 views: 344
HamburgerFactory 1 day ago

I was looking at purchasing a bus comp and narrowing down options made me realize there are many versions of the 33609, console...

CJ1973
replies: 64 views: 17,624
winvbass 1 day ago

Just saw this post on Instagram! If it's not new to some of you, it's new to me! Just figured I'd share it for those...

SupaMixKing
replies: 521 views: 40,538
audioloud 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search