The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByDPA Mics
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

This forum is here to talk about high-end equipment and high-end production techniques/discussions. Threads that are not...

Lindell
replies: 7 views: 65,836
Whitecat 23rd January 2015

I've been listening to some old recordings done in the late 90s on Panasonic MDA-1s. I've been stunned by how superior the sound...

at4033
replies: 302 views: 37,805
RightOnRome 10 minutes ago

I finally got those beauties in the same position, this is a purely subjective comparison, my aim is to find out which brand I...

DB117
replies: 143 views: 5,004
svarthvitt 28 minutes ago

Hi everyone, I've been following you for many years but I've never written on the forum :) Now I would like to ask you for...

Rolling Stoned
replies: 7 views: 277
deejayen 43 minutes ago

Hi all, I have a pair of SM9 in a small treated room (11x11 ft). I've rolled off the bass with the onboard EQ, and then...

Danielbest1
replies: 17 views: 742
Nikola_Tesla 1 hour ago

Hey all just picked up an Auditronics 532 for about the equivalent of $3000USD, it's a 36 channel console with supposedly...

engn
replies: 8 views: 2,430
axisdreamer 4 hours ago

Hey slutz! I was just about to buy a nice cream pair of Soyuz SU-013 when I came across the Telefunken M60 FET. I plan to...

omegaomega
replies: 35 views: 2,050
___GLM___ 5 hours ago

Hello, RME support is at a loss with this problem. When using an external Ross Martin A/D converter with the Multiface II,...

ds11
replies: 1 views: 149
Brian Campbell 5 hours ago

I came across this in an old (early 70's?) Pultec catalog today and thought it was pretty cool. I especially liked seeing Motown,...

David Kulka
replies: 8 views: 791
Seamus TM 7 hours ago

Hi guys! :) I hope i'm in the correct thread. I'm having a little struggle determing what i can sell these for. They have been...

Herle
replies: 1 views: 225
johnnyc 8 hours ago

Guys let's talk about subwoofers. I read a lot of woofer reviews, they generally use three criterions to judge the sound...

DB117
replies: 2 views: 234
DB117 8 hours ago

hello everyone. i just purchased an original RCA 77dx. it looks absolutely A1 condition, and the Nashville seller assures me...

BIG BUDDHA
replies: 11 views: 705
Blaine Misner 8 hours ago

Here is my situation... my vocal chain is A design p1 mic pre with TLM103 mic. It sounds good so far but i want some more...

Sajid_kk9
replies: 0 views: 148
Sajid_kk9 9 hours ago

Do you still consider that using OTB outweighs the costs of it? I've been deviating between using well-chosen OTB with the idea...

soundmodel
replies: 94 views: 4,326
Musiclab 9 hours ago

I have been looking closely at the SSL Matrix for a while , but after watching videos such as this one YouTube I am starting to...

Glenn Bucci
replies: 6 views: 255
Glenn Bucci 9 hours ago

Hey gents, I have been following some chat by Bob Olhsson and Chris from Airwindows in another thread about dither and it...

Karloff70
replies: 527 views: 33,805
chrisj 9 hours ago

I got a pair of Dutch and Dutch 8C loudspeakers for evaluation and am most certainly buying them after working on them for the...

nomatic
replies: 733 views: 72,803
satisfaction2009 9 hours ago

I replaced my lucid 88192 with a second Lynx Aurora about 5 months ago. Since then the Lucid has been sitting unused in a closet....

Patrick H
replies: 4 views: 627
Emiliano 11 hours ago

So I've read every every bit of information on the Lucid 8824 I can find and I'm just wondering how to go about having a Lucid...

shelterr
replies: 16 views: 506
shelterr 11 hours ago

So I'm having the pleasure of demoing a few lovely new Chandler products this week. One of which are a pair of the famous...

Hamburg58
replies: 85 views: 13,953
shoepedals 12 hours ago

I have a Telefunken Neumann m249b I'm Tryin to get a price they range from, so I can sell it.. I know very little about it. All...

JettaMKIII
replies: 11 views: 650
jjblair 12 hours ago

Hi all - looking at used consoles is quite nerve racking because we don’t necisarillay have an in-house tech and these old...

jml designs
replies: 141 views: 7,641
EvilRoy 13 hours ago

Hi there, First of all, it's my first post here, after a really extensive and informative time spent on this forum. I'd like...

vincek100
replies: 0 views: 171
vincek100 14 hours ago

Hi, since more than 10 years I have Klein + Hummel O300 with an O800 Subwoofer. I like them, I can work with them and...

fieldtrespass
replies: 2 views: 229
substance 14 hours ago

I'm about to be getting an Avid MTRX and I was able to get the invoice created when it was on sale so I'll be saving probably...

lonesound
replies: 6 views: 331
pentagon 16 hours ago

Hi, from a technical point of view which one would be better? MOGAMI® - Bulk Snake...

KIDBILL
replies: 44 views: 15,419
RayHeath 21 hours ago

Hey all. TL;DR: So many compressors, so little time :lol: I'll be as concise as I can: - I'm ITB bar the SilverBullet;...

b0se
replies: 79 views: 3,800
b0se 21 hours ago

Have been looking at both of these for my project studio. I was wondering if anyone has had experience with these and might...

hendrkf
replies: 48 views: 13,694
EvLoutonian 21 hours ago

We've got two of these babies on the way!! http://www.dspdoctor.com/img/p/1275-2342.jpg We will compare to the "Big...

Doc Mixwell
replies: 38 views: 6,614
andersmv 1 day ago

Hello, I'm looking for a comparison chart between these 2 generations but couldn't find one. Does anyone know all the...

esppse
replies: 14 views: 1,924
Immersion 1 day ago

Helloooo fellow slutz I have the opportunity to trade stuff for a t1202 console that's based on 480b modules. Modded with...

Deleted User
replies: 13 views: 1,549
boomwhack 1 day ago

Hello music creators, I’m hoping to get some feedback and some tips for the following items I just purchased. I have an Apollo...

Hymnself
replies: 2 views: 272
Glenn Bucci 1 day ago

Just wondering if someone could help. Wanting to place an EMT 140 plate reverb in the garage far away from my studio room. The...

Moondog007
replies: 17 views: 632
matherne 1 day ago

I recently picked up a Grommes G5M because I have read a few things online, but nothing detailed, and wanted to know what this...

knave101
replies: 3 views: 1,760
cathode 1 day ago

I was surprised to see a new Aurora Audio 500 series mic preamp on eBay. GTP 500 Aurora Audio GTP500 Preamp 615435505435 |...

Indian Hills
replies: 1 views: 334
m03 1 day ago

Hi! My Lexicon 1300S Digital Audio Delay Synchronizer (PCM41/42 family) greatly distorts the signal in both channels. At the...

Alex Kretov
replies: 0 views: 244
Alex Kretov 1 day ago

As the title suggests.. Any help appreciated.

synthologist
replies: 1 views: 276
dexter simmons 1 day ago

I recently bought an AT5040, does anyone have experience with this extremely high-output microphone? I would like to buy a 1...

paolo.latorre
replies: 1 views: 335
cheu78 1 day ago

Hi all!! Hopefully this is in the right forum - I guess it depends on the answer! A little explanation of my setup/usage: I...

bigthecat
replies: 1 views: 343
africantigercow 1 day ago

Hi folk!!! I'm very curious about the Kii three speakers. They seems to be the next big things!!! Have you heard...

stamand
replies: 1,906 views: 221,916
Deckdaddy 1 day ago

Hi! Quest: upgrade my workflow, get a better sound and make a good investment. Budget 15/20k. I honestly admit I don't know much...

Enrico Donner
replies: 45 views: 4,158
Saxplayerz 1 day ago

Hi slutz, I am lurking on a pair of neve 31102 for my studio and I kinda want to pull the trigger but they are at 10K is it...

willz33
replies: 9 views: 494
Cocobolo81 1 day ago

SSL Sigma

I am a prospective buyer of this and this is very new product which I don't fully understand yet so I guess having a dedicated...

aramism
replies: 1,359 views: 185,816
chrisdude 2 days ago

Sony c800g

So...like everyone I see on gs, I've came from a u87ai...to gathering funds to get a sony. I have a 1073, 1176 and the c800 and...

asylumatik
replies: 126 views: 9,313
chrisdee 2 days ago

Anyone have experience with these 2 channel strips? I got to here the uta and used it in the studio, and liked it a lot. It has a...

acupunk
replies: 0 views: 312
acupunk 2 days ago

Today, I just plugged the Amphion One18 with two Auralic Merak mono block (Hypex UcD with Orfeo Class A module) I love this...

priko
replies: 6,864 views: 963,595
tfedele 2 days ago

Hey gang. So after settling on my Prism Titan for ADDA, I'm now running a test on which cables to outfit the new place with....

herecomesyourman
replies: 80 views: 5,815
ripripstabstab 2 days ago

Hi, I'm looking for console with 8 aux sends. Will be nice that this console have compressor in chanell strips. Nevermind...

staniuu
replies: 29 views: 1,145
maikol 2 days ago

I just read this very good article, basically it says sealed monitors would have better transient response on low end, and...

DB117
replies: 100 views: 4,659
burp182 2 days ago

Have you ever nailed a big elec guitar tone that surprised you? Apart from the player and their gear what did you do in regards...

nuemes
replies: 58 views: 1,925
[email protected] 2 days ago

Hi all, I was wondering if anyone can give me a good estimate as to how good/better a set of inear headphones are in...

11miles
replies: 19 views: 5,021
bari_floydian 2 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search