The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

High end

Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

This forum is here to talk about high-end equipment and high-end production techniques/discussions. Threads that are not...

replies: 7 views: 60,637
Whitecat 23rd January 2015

Hey guys... I'm looking for someone who can give me some specifics regarding the different circuity in the A, B, and C...

replies: 40 views: 2,609
yannlu 2 minutes ago

Hello guys I'm in the middle of a dilemma, I have a budget that will allow only the purchase of a console, either a 4064 E/G+ or...

replies: 277 views: 17,542
Pyxis360 9 minutes ago

This is a question for MW and i am suprised its never been asked before. Could you talk us through how you mixed some of the...

replies: 38 views: 13,688
mwagener 31 minutes ago

I purchased a Neve 5465 console with a mixture of 34128 preamp modules and 34149 stereo line modules. I am looking to swap some...

replies: 5 views: 551
Geoff_T 41 minutes ago

I looked at the UK thread, and the Towersonic seem great, but they may not be available here. Towersonic says RSPE carry them,...

replies: 6 views: 353
Bassmankr 51 minutes ago

I bought a new high end DAC. It's made in Germany by Pro-Ject. It's called the Pre Box S2 Digital. It's a 32 bit DAC that does...

Jim Williams
replies: 43 views: 2,525
psycho_monkey 3 hours ago

I just listened to the new album, and holly s*** what an album! Also, I was mesmerized by his vocals that were popping out of my...

replies: 71 views: 10,057
psycho_monkey 3 hours ago

Hi folk!!! I'm very curious about the Kii three speakers. They seems to be the next big things!!! Have you heard...

replies: 1,361 views: 160,115
Strictly Stereo 4 hours ago

I got a pair of Dutch and Dutch 8C loudspeakers for evaluation and am most certainly buying them after working on them for the...

replies: 110 views: 14,457
Strictly Stereo 4 hours ago

Anyone using this combo? What do you think about it? Are the speakers good for mixing? Best Regards

replies: 4 views: 501
World Studios 4 hours ago

Anybody know of an SSL console being sold in LA preferrably? Looking for a 4K or 6K but also open to 9K depending on the...

replies: 3 views: 284
ibeenajro 5 hours ago

Hello. I've been doing some research on this IGS stereo eq unit. It looks pretty cool. I'm just curious if anyone has done a...

replies: 13 views: 739
CrunkThanAMug 6 hours ago
replies: - views: -
andersmv 7 hours ago

Hello all, Looking to solve a problem here. Hoping I can get some advice as I don't know all that much about compressors. I...

replies: 31 views: 663
u87allen 8 hours ago

I finally did it, this week we upgraded from the focal twin 6B to the Barefoot MM27 gen2. Right of the bat my mixes are...

replies: 2 views: 401
shalimo 10 hours ago

For me the Retro 2a3 makes me smile everytime I go from bypassed to in. And the mod that Black Lion audio did to my 192 Sent...

replies: 723 views: 115,925
jonnyjonjon 11 hours ago

May I be the first to kick it off this year... Ordered another ma5 today:) Let's see some more...

turk sanchez
replies: 1,831 views: 504,772
Jackie Moon 11 hours ago

This new Heritage version of the Audient ASP 8024 really seems like such a wonderful analog mixer. Adding the extra character to...

Glenn Bucci
replies: 16 views: 2,211
Glenn Bucci 11 hours ago

SSL Sigma

I am a prospective buyer of this and this is very new product which I don't fully understand yet so I guess having a dedicated...

replies: 1,233 views: 164,573
sigmatibet 13 hours ago

Hello Neumann / Sennheiser Neumann, Sennheiser or anyone else can you please post detailed videos,Photographs anything which we...

replies: 155 views: 11,155
bzone 13 hours ago

I know Tridents weren't really preferred for mixing back in the day, but does anybody know any song or album that was made with...

replies: 8 views: 446
vernier 14 hours ago

Upgrading my ye old monitors and have 5K. Has anybody compared these? What's your vibe? I just bought a pair of PMC...

replies: 43 views: 9,791
Pyxis360 15 hours ago

Hello, anyone here compared PSI A21m or A17m with similarly priced ATC SCM20 or SCM12 + good amp? Differences between active and...

replies: 59 views: 4,621
frenzy 16 hours ago

I'm looking for a stereo compressor for my master bus. Running it through an Apogee Rosetta 800. I got a chance to demo a...

replies: 1 views: 270
joeq 16 hours ago

Crane song avocet I vs II? What are the differences? More in features or sonnicaly? Or both? Your experience with those units,...

replies: 24 views: 2,038
stevegalante 21 hours ago

I consider upgrading my RME Converters to PrismSound. They sound much better than the RME! But i never saw a Lavry, radar,...

replies: 37 views: 2,422
Strobian 21 hours ago

Hello all, Anyone who's owned or has extensive experience with a Sony C800g mic able to chime in? My friend and I bought...

replies: 23 views: 1,313
aremos 23 hours ago

Hi folks! Jules here GS founder We have an idea that might suit some of you. The ability to 'at a glance' view GS...

replies: 22 views: 1,125
James Lehmann 1 day ago

Dear slutz I have been obsessed with analysing Spike Stent's different mixes and trying to understand his working methods. I...

replies: 10 views: 2,472
Wiggy Neve Slut 1 day ago

Hi every body I'm new here and this my first post or answer. The thing is I just got a Urei 1176 compressor from a storage...

replies: 13 views: 602
Avatar for Pinebox Studio Services
Pinebox Studio Services 1 day ago

Hi everyone, We are filming marketing videos for an internet marketing company and so far we have a pretty decent signal chain....

replies: 14 views: 535
pan60 1 day ago

Purple Audio MFtwenty5 - looks so intriguing, has been posted on Purple's site for awhile, and said to ship in 2014. Jens from...

replies: 124 views: 18,496
kage 1 day ago

Oh how I would love a pair of Amphions, or ATCs, or Kii's or whatever. Thing is, I am unconvinced that I need to spend thousands...

replies: 401 views: 23,182
Bob Olhsson 1 day ago

was this year's Gearslutz moderator annual ski trip. Here's EveAnna Manley (of Manley Labs) from the Geekslutz forum, Thomas...

[email protected]
replies: 8 views: 812
psycho_monkey 1 day ago

A month ago a producer which is a long time friend and client of mine has challenged me with mixing one of his productions...

replies: 518 views: 20,327
psycho_monkey 1 day ago

Last week a friend took the -i must say- impressive JBL LSR 708i to my mix room and i liked it a lot. I felt i could take good...

replies: 181 views: 23,751
IkennaFuNkEn 1 day ago

Hello I own a 2016 radar studio and use it in Radar DAW mode. I want to know how I email tracks from the Radar DAW . After I...

replies: 1 views: 340
SKYSGUY 1 day ago

I am just wondering if anyone out there has a copy or knows where I can get a copy of the Mac SE software to control the Quantec...

replies: 13 views: 1,587
rtype909 1 day ago

Hi gearslutz community, I am willing to purchase one of these preamps. I´m aiming towards a more colored sound. At the moment...

replies: 26 views: 2,165
MarkyGoldstein 1 day ago

Hello everybody! If we consider only reverberation, is the quality of the reverb (hall, room, plate) really the same in these...

replies: 3 views: 373
MarkyGoldstein 1 day ago

Just finalized the custom button layout. So after they bill me, it will be on it's way. I'm going to write a review here after...

replies: 9 views: 887
c1ferrari 1 day ago

I'm considering a Studer A827 24-track with Dolby SR. The price tag is pretty hefty, $12.5k, but the thing is practically...

replies: 51 views: 7,336
burns46824 1 day ago

So I have this unit, "The Plex" Tube Echo Chamber, made by the now defunct Rock Hard, Inc. Before it came into my...

replies: 18 views: 8,740
djtomfoolery 1 day ago

Hello everyone, Just picked up a used Vari Mu (manufactured in 2015), and I've noticed that when the compressor was in my...

replies: 6 views: 398
joulss 2 days ago

Hello everyone Can anyone please post any microphone shootouts microphone comparisons very well recorded videos or audio...

replies: 103 views: 4,027
pentagon 2 days ago

I would like to hear opinions from people who have experience with these mics.

replies: 34 views: 3,089
pentagon 2 days ago

Does anyone have any info/experience on these Kerr K300 monitors? The design looks really interesting. Transmission Line...

replies: 2 views: 440
Kerr Acoustic 2 days ago

Have you done it? What cameras did you use? Share your stories here please. Specifically interested in what cameras you used....

replies: 72 views: 9,336
pentagon 2 days ago

Thinking about pulling the trigger on a Burl B32 Vancouver. Right now I'm using a Ferrofish A16 MkII and mixing completely ITB...

replies: 31 views: 1,999
Wiggy Neve Slut 2 days ago

Hi. I want to start a collection of analog saturation and distortion tools. From super subtle and high end, to super gritty,...

replies: 617 views: 57,029
Drumhead1957 2 days ago

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search