The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

This forum is here to talk about high-end equipment and high-end production techniques/discussions. Threads that are not...

Lindell
replies: 7 views: 70,000
Whitecat 23rd January 2015

Help needed! I experienced problems with the internal power supply of my UA 2192 for a while and finally had the unit stop...

doorknocker
replies: 36 views: 2,901
nd33 25 minutes ago

I'm wondering what tape machine could give that nice gluey, compressed tape sound, everybody loves at a reasonable size? Ampex...

axelhuber
replies: 492 views: 13,980
Bstapper 1 hour ago

Hey gents, I have been following some chat by Bob Olhsson and Chris from Airwindows in another thread about dither and it...

Karloff70
replies: 899 views: 58,722
RJHollins 1 hour ago

Ok, so a LFAC many have 40+ channels of summing, EQ, and compression, plus outboard. How many people regularly use all of these?...

elamberth
replies: 28 views: 1,344
elamberth 1 hour ago

Well I'm posting here because I believe if its Chandler gear it's High End. The mic comes packed in its own wood case in a box...

bzone
replies: 231 views: 16,130
chessparov2.0 2 hours ago

Does anyone have some user feedback About the coil audio mic pre's? The 286 and the CA70's?

acupunk
replies: 94 views: 10,804
RoundBadge 3 hours ago

The roll out was last weekend in Las Vegas. Here's the way I see...

Ty Ford
replies: 2,810 views: 475,331
Ty Ford 4 hours ago

Hey guys, I'm cureently in the market for a good set of midfield monitors. Now, I've searched trough topics for 3 days now, and...

Grumpy Eye
replies: 60 views: 2,298
matucha 5 hours ago

I am looking for some advice for buying active hifi speakers. I prefer 3-way, but if that gets above 2k per speaker, i guess...

Futuristic_Alien
replies: 1 views: 276
Bill Way 5 hours ago

Hello all! has anybody worked on both? Twotwo is supposed to be relatively new design with dsp and class D amps, but Aml2...

Gena
replies: 19 views: 1,943
Skamm Goodiez 5 hours ago

For me the Retro 2a3 makes me smile everytime I go from bypassed to in. And the mod that Black Lion audio did to my 192 Sent...

ROCKER STUDIOS
replies: 888 views: 152,583
Frankie Mumbles 6 hours ago

Hi all, So I’ve had my eye on these monitors for a while but I can’t seem to find many users/reviews online. I currently...

callmethekidd
replies: 1 views: 173
SRS 6 hours ago

Years ago was over at a friends studio and he pulls out this huge red piece of gear labeled a VT-15! I was like what the hell is...

ChuckyGold
replies: 46 views: 2,596
warhead 7 hours ago

As nice iit is having the bigger board,I think it is a bit overkill. And would save tons of dough.?

johnnyz
replies: 10 views: 831
Hamburg58 7 hours ago

anyone have or used the drawmer dl241. what was it good for. does it sound similar to the 1968 or 1969 except its not tube? is...

ine-kpro...
replies: 21 views: 9,848
Jim Williams 7 hours ago

It's been almost 2 years since i got my u47 from an old friend. The mic was in very bad shape but had almost all parts and a...

babooino
replies: 77 views: 13,687
vincentvangogo 8 hours ago

This compressor is starting to become a serious addiction...I've owned a pair for over a year, but the harder I drive things, the...

herecomesyourman
replies: 17 views: 6,011
fromthepuggle 9 hours ago

Hey everyone, The comps can be hard work on some things, but man o man, they are exceptional on the mix bus in my opinion. I...

Neukoln
replies: 10 views: 6,481
fromthepuggle 9 hours ago

Thinking about getting some used Opals. Of course used, since they don't make them anymore. I just need something I can move...

ChristianN
replies: 4 views: 569
n0tu 9 hours ago

I have been using medium for awhile but I'm thinking I may need less eq if I start using a light pick because I'll get less low...

CAGuy
replies: 50 views: 6,940
gearstudent 10 hours ago

Long story short, I've been mixing hybrid and need some suggestions: WinPC->Aurora 16 (16 tracks 44.1/24b) through an XDesk...

Seamoss
replies: 13 views: 1,178
Seamoss 10 hours ago

Hi Looking to rent a Weiss EQ1 MarkII. I have contacted BBird, and SIR. Anyone know of any rental option? Thanks in advance.

Jeff Hayat
replies: 0 views: 205
Jeff Hayat 10 hours ago

I've been going back and fourth trying to make a decision. I'm about to start building a new room from scratch with an acoustic...

nephew312
replies: 52 views: 2,457
Emanuel23 10 hours ago

So I got an A Designs Nail Compressor with mix/blend. Pretty sweet. I haven't had much experience with dynamic processing. The...

Mystic Muse
replies: 23 views: 3,479
warhead 12 hours ago

Hi there! I' been reading here for quite a while and i probably read everything about the related topic...So here it...

Simon Dorn
replies: 7 views: 1,022
Simon Dorn 14 hours ago

I’ve just swapped out a few bits of kit and have about 2k to spend. I primarily make electronic/dance music and currently the...

Bratley
replies: 10 views: 1,429
mnawara 18 hours ago

D&D's formidable 8c studio monitors are the result of some groundbreaking implementation of sonic principles, with the help...

Earcatcher
replies: 39 views: 2,650
satisfaction2009 22 hours ago

So I got my Psi a17-m's today. Thumbs up to Helios Pro Audio Solutions - Haarlem for the fantastic support. My first impression...

yllet
replies: 68 views: 15,723
ripripstabstab 23 hours ago
replies: - views: -
loyuit 1 day ago

definitely inspired by the "Control Room thread" I was wondering if there were pictures to post of various mic'ed up...

Bobalou
replies: 5,015 views: 1,664,286
thismercifulfate 1 day ago

Hi guys Have you tested these 3 converters? I have the Convert-2 but need to add one more to the arsenal. Can't demo Solaris,...

SStudio
replies: 0 views: 505
SStudio 1 day ago

any new feedback from the HEDD type 20 speakers. anyone have them? how is the translation verses say something more clinical...

acupunk
replies: 72 views: 5,290
AndreiPiatra 1 day ago

If anyone has had chance to compare the two please post your opinions on which is the better unit. I don't want this to turn...

limey222
replies: 10 views: 3,478
ottofire 1 day ago

I understand both these mics use the same capsule, and in cardioid the frequency plots look almost identical, so at first glance...

Twinskin
replies: 17 views: 8,237
fred2bern 1 day ago

Hi Guys! I found lot of post about Neumann kh 310 vs PSI a21 but PSI a21 are 2,490 eu for one speaker on Thomann and Neumann 310...

Mahdes
replies: 81 views: 6,597
Arksun 1 day ago

Coil Audio

My favourite and fattest tube pre amps are made by Coil. I just wondered why people don't rave about them more. I've never...

Paul_G
replies: 56 views: 4,432
Paul_G 1 day ago

Fellow slutz, I'm looking for some good tape mojo for tracking and the 2bus. I am considering getting a Burl B2 Bomber ADC or a...

ProducerGuy74
replies: 23 views: 2,426
Arseny 1 day ago

Hi everyone I have a chance to buy a Glensound GSNT1 . (pictured). Its the ex BBC ones, 4 mono channels and 7 channels stereo...

Amiaris
replies: 11 views: 1,506
Paul_G 1 day ago

Hey slutz! I’m looking for a studio available to record a tres this coming Tuesday in Toronto. Looking for one with Schoeps...

vsthalion
replies: 1 views: 591
iangomes 1 day ago

I know the 1028 is "holy grail" EQ but $$$. I will only using it for guitars, bass, vocals and wonder if 1084 or...

Simma Lugnt
replies: 17 views: 5,204
Derek Reese 2 days ago

I got a pair of Dutch and Dutch 8C loudspeakers for evaluation and am most certainly buying them after working on them for the...

nomatic
replies: 1,349 views: 137,623
RoundBadge 2 days ago
replies: - views: -
ToneStrings 2 days ago

Just scored a pair of old RCA RB-8 mics fairly cheap. I haven't seen those around too much, and a quick Google search only...

vetlevg
replies: 6 views: 656
emrr 2 days ago

Greetings, colleagues. I have a unique situation (I think). And I need HELP! ? So a few years ago, I commissioned a...

RikiSteven1968
replies: 3 views: 548
RikiSteven1968 2 days ago

Couldn't find an answer so posting here, first time after (many) years of lurking:cowbell: So, I bought a Lexicon 300M a month...

Hendrixon
replies: 1 views: 473
Oldone 2 days ago

Hi folk!!! I'm very curious about the Kii three speakers. They seems to be the next big things!!! Have you heard...

stamand
replies: 2,005 views: 250,620
Kaneepa 2 days ago

I wonder if anyone has pin out details for calrec pq1549 modules? I got a couple hoping I could do a straight swop into a rack...

hashashan
replies: 0 views: 467
hashashan 2 days ago

anyone used the 1280b side by side API pres? want to see the similarities and differences between the two. search engine was...

rty5150
replies: 67 views: 23,955
smakdaady 2 days ago

I've always wanted to really hear any objective differences in the sound as a whole between these two monitors. They are in...

barbital
replies: 13 views: 1,065
barbital 3 days ago

After having read over here about the Sony DRE-2000 and all such mystical questions, I got one from the last Vemia Auction and...

swissdoc
replies: 0 views: 548
swissdoc 3 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search