The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

This forum is here to talk about high-end equipment and high-end production techniques/discussions. Threads that are not...

Lindell
replies: 7 views: 69,977
Whitecat 23rd January 2015

Hi there! I' been reading here for quite a while and i probably read everything about the related topic...So here it...

Simon Dorn
replies: 4 views: 938
Simon Dorn 15 minutes ago

I'm wondering what tape machine could give that nice gluey, compressed tape sound, everybody loves at a reasonable size? Ampex...

axelhuber
replies: 473 views: 13,528
Bstapper 1 hour ago

It's been almost 2 years since i got my u47 from an old friend. The mic was in very bad shape but had almost all parts and a...

babooino
replies: 76 views: 13,417
Helmuth 1 hour ago

I’ve just swapped out a few bits of kit and have about 2k to spend. I primarily make electronic/dance music and currently the...

Bratley
replies: 10 views: 1,332
mnawara 2 hours ago

Hey gents, I have been following some chat by Bob Olhsson and Chris from Airwindows in another thread about dither and it...

Karloff70
replies: 889 views: 58,448
Deckdaddy 2 hours ago

I am looking for some advice for buying active hifi speakers. I prefer 3-way, but if that gets above 2k per speaker, i guess...

Futuristic_Alien
replies: 0 views: 102
Futuristic_Alien 4 hours ago

D&D's formidable 8c studio monitors are the result of some groundbreaking implementation of sonic principles, with the help...

Earcatcher
replies: 39 views: 2,591
satisfaction2009 6 hours ago

So I got my Psi a17-m's today. Thumbs up to Helios Pro Audio Solutions - Haarlem for the fantastic support. My first impression...

yllet
replies: 68 views: 15,658
ripripstabstab 6 hours ago

Help needed! I experienced problems with the internal power supply of my UA 2192 for a while and finally had the unit stop...

doorknocker
replies: 30 views: 2,790
pentagon 8 hours ago

So I got an A Designs Nail Compressor with mix/blend. Pretty sweet. I haven't had much experience with dynamic processing. The...

Mystic Muse
replies: 22 views: 3,413
augustusarnone 9 hours ago

The roll out was last weekend in Las Vegas. Here's the way I see...

Ty Ford
replies: 2,805 views: 475,117
Ty Ford 10 hours ago

For me the Retro 2a3 makes me smile everytime I go from bypassed to in. And the mod that Black Lion audio did to my 192 Sent...

ROCKER STUDIOS
replies: 885 views: 152,257
matucha 14 hours ago
replies: - views: -
loyuit 16 hours ago

definitely inspired by the "Control Room thread" I was wondering if there were pictures to post of various mic'ed up...

Bobalou
replies: 5,015 views: 1,664,103
thismercifulfate 18 hours ago

Hi guys Have you tested these 3 converters? I have the Convert-2 but need to add one more to the arsenal. Can't demo Solaris,...

SStudio
replies: 0 views: 381
SStudio 20 hours ago

any new feedback from the HEDD type 20 speakers. anyone have them? how is the translation verses say something more clinical...

acupunk
replies: 72 views: 5,234
AndreiPiatra 21 hours ago

Does anyone have some user feedback About the coil audio mic pre's? The 286 and the CA70's?

acupunk
replies: 92 views: 10,670
swafford 23 hours ago

If anyone has had chance to compare the two please post your opinions on which is the better unit. I don't want this to turn...

limey222
replies: 10 views: 3,458
ottofire 23 hours ago

I understand both these mics use the same capsule, and in cardioid the frequency plots look almost identical, so at first glance...

Twinskin
replies: 17 views: 8,205
fred2bern 1 day ago

Hi Guys! I found lot of post about Neumann kh 310 vs PSI a21 but PSI a21 are 2,490 eu for one speaker on Thomann and Neumann 310...

Mahdes
replies: 81 views: 6,547
Arksun 1 day ago

Coil Audio

My favourite and fattest tube pre amps are made by Coil. I just wondered why people don't rave about them more. I've never...

Paul_G
replies: 56 views: 4,387
Paul_G 1 day ago

Well I'm posting here because I believe if its Chandler gear it's High End. The mic comes packed in its own wood case in a box...

bzone
replies: 227 views: 15,985
davehall6162 1 day ago

Fellow slutz, I'm looking for some good tape mojo for tracking and the 2bus. I am considering getting a Burl B2 Bomber ADC or a...

ProducerGuy74
replies: 23 views: 2,403
Arseny 1 day ago

Hi everyone I have a chance to buy a Glensound GSNT1 . (pictured). Its the ex BBC ones, 4 mono channels and 7 channels stereo...

Amiaris
replies: 11 views: 1,481
Paul_G 1 day ago

As nice iit is having the bigger board,I think it is a bit overkill. And would save tons of dough.?

johnnyz
replies: 9 views: 749
rob S 1 day ago

Hey slutz! I’m looking for a studio available to record a tres this coming Tuesday in Toronto. Looking for one with Schoeps...

vsthalion
replies: 1 views: 572
iangomes 1 day ago

Ok, so a LFAC many have 40+ channels of summing, EQ, and compression, plus outboard. How many people regularly use all of these?...

elamberth
replies: 27 views: 1,311
kwazi 1 day ago

I know the 1028 is "holy grail" EQ but $$$. I will only using it for guitars, bass, vocals and wonder if 1084 or...

Simma Lugnt
replies: 17 views: 5,182
Derek Reese 1 day ago

I got a pair of Dutch and Dutch 8C loudspeakers for evaluation and am most certainly buying them after working on them for the...

nomatic
replies: 1,349 views: 137,528
RoundBadge 1 day ago
replies: - views: -
ToneStrings 1 day ago

Just scored a pair of old RCA RB-8 mics fairly cheap. I haven't seen those around too much, and a quick Google search only...

vetlevg
replies: 6 views: 637
emrr 1 day ago

Greetings, colleagues. I have a unique situation (I think). And I need HELP! ? So a few years ago, I commissioned a...

RikiSteven1968
replies: 3 views: 528
RikiSteven1968 1 day ago

Couldn't find an answer so posting here, first time after (many) years of lurking:cowbell: So, I bought a Lexicon 300M a month...

Hendrixon
replies: 1 views: 443
Oldone 1 day ago

Hi folk!!! I'm very curious about the Kii three speakers. They seems to be the next big things!!! Have you heard...

stamand
replies: 2,005 views: 250,534
Kaneepa 1 day ago

I have been using medium for awhile but I'm thinking I may need less eq if I start using a light pick because I'll get less low...

CAGuy
replies: 49 views: 6,886
kellyd 1 day ago

I wonder if anyone has pin out details for calrec pq1549 modules? I got a couple hoping I could do a straight swop into a rack...

hashashan
replies: 0 views: 451
hashashan 1 day ago

anyone have or used the drawmer dl241. what was it good for. does it sound similar to the 1968 or 1969 except its not tube? is...

ine-kpro...
replies: 18 views: 9,780
James Lehmann 2 days ago

anyone used the 1280b side by side API pres? want to see the similarities and differences between the two. search engine was...

rty5150
replies: 67 views: 23,930
smakdaady 2 days ago

I've always wanted to really hear any objective differences in the sound as a whole between these two monitors. They are in...

barbital
replies: 13 views: 1,047
barbital 2 days ago

After having read over here about the Sony DRE-2000 and all such mystical questions, I got one from the last Vemia Auction and...

swissdoc
replies: 0 views: 528
swissdoc 2 days ago

Good morning everyone, I'm still trying to choose the converter, considering that it is likely that in the future I will...

Rolling Stoned
replies: 1 views: 615
Adebar 2 days ago

Looking for the best mic stands...For rack toms specifically. cost is not an issue, any suggestions would be helpful. I have the...

6_Three
replies: 40 views: 1,979
thomlin 3 days ago

Looking to see if anyone has experience with both of these mics and can provide some feedback and opinion. I'm looking for a...

packermans4
replies: 48 views: 2,696
psycho_monkey 3 days ago

I started this year with new Bomber B2 ADC. Very impressed!

Mr. Bars
replies: 457 views: 41,079
elamberth 3 days ago

I'm looking to buy a Neumann KM 54 for recording acoustic guitar, and I wanted to see if anybody could enlighten me about the...

AKnutsen
replies: 34 views: 3,221
elambo 3 days ago

So I just sold my Lynx Auroras and upgraded to some of the newer AVID converters. I used to always clock with my Lynx converters...

Hamburg58
replies: 6 views: 657
Hamburg58 3 days ago

Just sold my K&h o300. It's been a difficult decission since they were the first gear I bought when I started making music....

just_manu
replies: 28 views: 1,670
Fleaman 3 days ago

I recently installed a used Radar 24. I'm in the middle of a session (my own band) as a test run and i'm having a puzzling...

brendandwyer
replies: 5 views: 741
Drumsound 3 days ago

Hello everybody, I need a Tube-microphone for my locker. To find the one that suits my needs best I want to rent/borrow...

Dezibelzebub
replies: 62 views: 4,185
9xSound 3 days ago

I'm working with a new studio that just bought an OTARI MTR90 MKII with remote. Now I have used, privately a 1/4 inch Tascam...

muziekschuur
replies: 46 views: 2,491
slutter 3 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search