The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

High end

Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

This forum is here to talk about high-end equipment and high-end production techniques/discussions. Threads that are not...

Lindell
replies: 7 views: 59,620
Whitecat 23rd January 2015

So any speculations about this? What would you like to see? Different reverbs? Unreal reverbs? Other fx?

OurDarkness
replies: 192 views: 37,034
Casey 43 minutes ago

How much can the Power supply PSU affect the sound of the microphone? Can a cheaply made or low cost made power supply PSU ruin...

terrysound
replies: 1 views: 63
Schoeller 51 minutes ago

Don't know what I really feel about this concept of a micpreamp built into the microphone. I can see the point and at the same...

gainreduction
replies: 1,513 views: 84,941
Moondog007 1 hour ago

For vocals that need to be similar to modern pop and hip-hop vocals. Assuming the rest of the mix is very dense and the vocal...

Krush411
replies: 26 views: 938
Axelrod 1 hour ago

hi, i recently bought a studer 169 and a 269 and i totally love the sound of them. i wouldnt have expected them to sound that...

mr. harrison
replies: 8 views: 312
bicarbone 2 hours ago

hello fellow slutz. i am interesting in hearing a bit more about the 33609. i have read that it evolved from the 2254 and...

jdjustice
replies: 10 views: 8,280
iangomes 2 hours ago

Anyone have this by any chance? Modular Channel Stereo — OVERSTAYER Recording Equipment, Inc. I think it’s kind...

gsilbers
replies: 0 views: 87
gsilbers 4 hours ago

I recently purchased a Daking Mic Pre One and I can't get over how awesome this class A pre sounds. Its personally my favorite...

bcgood
replies: 18 views: 1,196
Funny Cat 4 hours ago

Hi there, Anyone know if ATC has been delivering their new tweeters to owners of the SCM50ASL. I am considering buying a payer...

andrew montreal
replies: 3 views: 510
Rolf Ebitsch 5 hours ago

Hi there, I have a nice semi commercial studio with 2 Mara machines. A 16 track JH-24 and a 2 track JH-110. all tied into...

Snoggin
replies: 63 views: 3,882
artmanjam 7 hours ago

Not much else to it except what the title says. I'm building out a new new space and am curious if allotting some of my...

logjamparty
replies: 1 views: 94
Zeppelin 7 hours ago
replies: 10 views: 884
thenoodle 8 hours ago

UPDATE: As of Feb 8, 2018, Sterling Modular has been confirmed alive and in business. I ordered a Plan D conversion desk (over...

SRS
replies: 45 views: 2,627
Udi Koomran 8 hours ago

Have you guys seen this new summing mixer/routing mixer? Looks cool, check it out; http://www.apiaudio.com/thebox.html

ppanton321
replies: 357 views: 62,698
callmelaub 10 hours ago

Hi, Today i found the Presonus M80 with the Jenson Transformers. There are many good posts about this unit, somebody said that...

Michael_
replies: 0 views: 103
Michael_ 10 hours ago

Hey Guys, Just moved flats and obviously claimed the spare bedroom upon arrival kfhkh Not looking to go full out, but I will...

Ham
replies: 39 views: 1,655
Ham 11 hours ago

Just wondering does this exist and if so who has one? How do you like it? Basically i want a analogue console with 2 500 series...

mequaz
replies: 29 views: 3,963
mequaz 12 hours ago

Apologies if this isn't in the right forum. I've been lucky enough to lease a vintage studio room that was built in 1978 and...

SydBeretta
replies: 50 views: 1,046
SydBeretta 12 hours ago

Really curious about this, and I believe I read that they were in fact shipping...if true has anyone heard it yet? TH

oceantracks
replies: 131 views: 23,982
RuudNL 13 hours ago

I know there are a lot of quad eight fans here. here's something i found on ebay that you might like....

walth
replies: 32 views: 13,261
Poley 14 hours ago

Portable but still accurate and good quality?

minervx
replies: 12 views: 562
maticomp 15 hours ago

Hey fellow GS members! I have a dilemma that I could use some expert opinions on. I want to step up my ad/da conversion from...

CrunkThanAMug
replies: 11 views: 667
Bugstone 17 hours ago

I was wondering if anyone here is using it. Maselec usually makes great stuff, but this box seems very rare. I haven't read any...

Richard Akira
replies: 5 views: 2,701
woodfoot 18 hours ago

Thinking of picking on of these up for around £250 (used). I already have a Urie 1178 and ADR Compex F760X-RS (with tranny's)...

Mr Funk
replies: 16 views: 20,953
Mr Funk 19 hours ago

Just wondering if anybody has had a chance to use this EQ, and if so whats the verdict on it? Does it have colour, mojo,ect? How...

RIZ Records
replies: 30 views: 15,713
BIG BUDDHA 1 day ago

I just inherited a Tubetronix TM-2A. It has various controls that include a gain knob, a reduction knob, and a knob that has the...

CRK
replies: 1 views: 305
CRK 1 day ago

Today, I just plugged the Amphion One18 with two Auralic Merak mono block (Hypex UcD with Orfeo Class A module) I love this...

priko
replies: 6,366 views: 849,850
IkennaFuNkEn 1 day ago

I have am looking for a top notch flat headphone amp to power some Audeze LCD-4 with. Currently, I am looking at the Headamp GSX...

ThePrez
replies: 23 views: 1,318
chet.d 1 day ago

Today myself, wiggyneveslut and zikismastering did a little impromptu shootout between a Pulse Pultec EQP1a and an AML EZP1a. We...

[email protected]
replies: 134 views: 6,336
Kronos147 1 day ago

I'm thinking about maybe taking the plunge on some Undertone stuff. I'm curious if these might be modern rivals to earlier Neve...

herecomesyourman
replies: 6 views: 592
Space1999 1 day ago

I have a couple um70's in need of repair. Any tips on who to contact or where to send for repair?

norman_nomad
replies: 23 views: 1,928
Klaus 1 day ago

Anyone compared the Silverbullet against the Black Box HG2? forget that the Silverbullet has additional fantastic preamps -...

SEED78
replies: 24 views: 1,750
TEEspresso 1 day ago

To me, this seems an unreasonable position (below: Driver signing error in Windows 10) and amount of time without a risky and...

StevenLMorgan
replies: 3 views: 248
StevenLMorgan 1 day ago

So I'm referring to a mic like this: -Ideal for most voices, brings out best to vocalist -Included with natural sounding hpf...

Elpsycongroo
replies: 29 views: 1,124
chessparov2.0 1 day ago

I´ve been using a Culture Vulture (not MV) for some time and just tried to run a full mix through it. I can hear a significant...

Elof
replies: 6 views: 1,171
shalimo 1 day ago

I'm having alittle problem with my Dyna active monitors, where the tweeter on one speaker only, keeps cutting off and on even...

tubesrcool
replies: 15 views: 5,219
sjantonelli 1 day ago

Hi Forum, I have a pair of MKD preamps with MK102 capsules that were retro fitted with solid state amp boards. I just did an...

Stitch333
replies: 4 views: 1,041
Plush 1 day ago

Hi guys, I'm a bit new to this forum but I have already checked out a lot of threads on this forum. I also know these kind of...

RubenP
replies: 55 views: 2,537
Plush 1 day ago

Hi fellow slutz, I think I've might have posted a couple of time 2yrs ago and not sure if this is the right forum but I'm going...

deluca631
replies: 2 views: 292
andrea19837 1 day ago

Hey! has anyone heard the new Audeze? I was after the LCD-4 but this is just awesome for studio use: lighter, cheaper and...

DownSideUp
replies: 18 views: 1,409
chet.d 1 day ago

Small in size, have a good user interface, some beneficial features and plenty of clean gain.

minervx
replies: 1 views: 218
cheu78 1 day ago

Focal Trio 6be have an automatic standby that kicks in after 15 minutes of no audio coming in. I have already enquired Focal...

jacko
replies: 20 views: 2,855
yatooka 1 day ago

Any owners on here that can give their reviews? Can it compare to a BAE 1073 with class A compressor? This would work out to be...

musicminister187
replies: 96 views: 23,687
enyo 2 days ago

One of the main reasons the ICON has been so successful as a *console* are its speed, resetability and flexibility. In spite of...

jindrich
replies: 69 views: 7,478
Schoeller 2 days ago

Salutations Slutz, I've been recording on eleven years now and have reached the determination that it's time to go big or go...

Master Moss
replies: 185 views: 13,620
herecomesyourman 2 days ago
replies: - views: -
Ardis 2 days ago
LSP 2 days ago
henry miller 2 days ago

Salutations Slutz, I am planning to record a full-length hard rock album this year. It's a project that I've been planning for...

Master Moss
replies: 91 views: 3,559
drpeacock 2 days ago

I just got this new and after 5-10 mins of having turned the mic on, i get a faint hum (sounds like a ground hum) but the hum...

Jess Jackson
replies: 35 views: 6,340
gearluv 2 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search