The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByDPA Mics
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

This forum is here to talk about high-end equipment and high-end production techniques/discussions. Threads that are not...

Lindell
replies: 7 views: 66,996
Whitecat 23rd January 2015

Along the lines of... !) Brauner Phanthera 2)Bock's FAT switch ala U195/iFET 3)Neumann TLM ala 67/49 (putting on flame...

chessparov2.0
replies: 8 views: 421
aidyhall 6 minutes ago

For me the Retro 2a3 makes me smile everytime I go from bypassed to in. And the mod that Black Lion audio did to my 192 Sent...

ROCKER STUDIOS
replies: 831 views: 141,579
blaugruen7 28 minutes ago

SSL 4000E? Trident 80B or Trimix? Dangerous 2 Buss. Purely strength of 2 buss summing, head room and sound (that part of...

Dirty Halo
replies: 37 views: 6,509
Matt Syson 32 minutes ago

Hi Everyone I have a Allen & Heath GS3000 24 channel console that i would like to upgrade. I searched through the forums...

PrichA
replies: 3 views: 311
PrichA 48 minutes ago

Today, I just plugged the Amphion One18 with two Auralic Merak mono block (Hypex UcD with Orfeo Class A module) I love this...

priko
replies: 6,917 views: 983,314
GeorgiL 1 hour ago

Hello, I am new to the Mic World ... I am all ITB Producer and lately I have been wanting to record some Live Acoustic Guitar...

DJ Bechara
replies: 0 views: 54
DJ Bechara 2 hours ago

I just picked up a Calrec S2 sidecar with 12 PQ4068 modules. I've been unable to find anything outside of a listing of this...

boboroshi
replies: 1 views: 434
hywyn 2 hours ago

So, way back when, at the dawn of the modern recording age when I knew less than I know now, which is not all that much, I lucked...

gtrpaul
replies: 34 views: 2,109
ToddF 2 hours ago

I am an average modern music professional user. I play in a band, and I discover the the latest and greatest pop music about 6...

Philip Parker
replies: 3 views: 142
Philip Parker 3 hours ago

I am stuck on a routing situation and I am really hoping someone can point me in the right direction. I own a Yamaha DM2000...

mamero
replies: 19 views: 689
msbettyhunt 3 hours ago

I'm Picking up a fat bustard in the next few weeks and read that someone had them add a second pair of outs to mirror the main...

dhiltonlittle
replies: 4 views: 1,100
midmost 3 hours ago

any new feedback from the HEDD type 20 speakers. anyone have them? how is the translation verses say something more clinical...

acupunk
replies: 8 views: 1,430
sergioelectro 3 hours ago

Hey gents, I have been following some chat by Bob Olhsson and Chris from Airwindows in another thread about dither and it...

Karloff70
replies: 743 views: 45,990
Beatworld 3 hours ago

I would like to upgrade my studio with a decent Monitor controller. Did someone compare these 2 Avocet / Dangerous Monitor ST+...

priko
replies: 47 views: 12,035
bzone 5 hours ago

I recently purchased a Shure SM7B mic. It is great for my untreated room and I like the sound of it. I got out the mic tried...

intu1tion
replies: 2 views: 207
LFlood 6 hours ago
replies: - views: -
psycho_monkey 6 hours ago

Hello guys, i've recently acquired a Shadow Hills Mastering Compressor, used one, only one previous owner (a guy i can trust)....

Jpastor
replies: 14 views: 1,033
Jorge Nandez 6 hours ago
replies: - views: -
brew 7 hours ago

Hello everybody, I need a Tube-microphone for my locker. To find the one that suits my needs best I want to rent/borrow...

Dezibelzebub
replies: 44 views: 1,699
NathanBarley 7 hours ago

I got a pair of Dutch and Dutch 8C loudspeakers for evaluation and am most certainly buying them after working on them for the...

nomatic
replies: 1,062 views: 99,221
mpr 10 hours ago

In the next weeks I’d like to buy this interesting tube saturation box. Any users who like to share some experience? How much...

___GLM___
replies: 1 views: 194
StevenLMorgan 11 hours ago

Just looking through the fantastic drum mic pictures thread. I notice that many many people use spaced pairs for overheads -...

FirstLoveStudio
replies: 41 views: 12,678
Drumsound 11 hours ago

Have you guys seen this new summing mixer/routing mixer? Looks cool, check it out; http://www.apiaudio.com/thebox.html

ppanton321
replies: 540 views: 83,141
stents 12 hours ago

I had a question that, i understand, is highly subjective. I've been on the search for a new pair of monitors in the $2500/pr...

terraamb01
replies: 443 views: 75,048
LDStudios 13 hours ago

Hi, We’re in the market for a 47 Fet style mic for kick drum, bass amp or other instrument recording. The Stam offering...

Iain Hutch
replies: 12 views: 599
tskguy 14 hours ago

Hi everyone I am thinking of purchasing one(Rme fireface 400) of these can anyone comment on the quality? Thanks

2mono
replies: 0 views: 150
2mono 15 hours ago

Are these too new for anyone to have tried or own these? How faithful to the original 1073 is it? Price seems good. What's the...

Odey
replies: 32 views: 11,629
jayalanthomp 16 hours ago

anyone have or used the drawmer dl241. what was it good for. does it sound similar to the 1968 or 1969 except its not tube? is...

ine-kpro...
replies: 14 views: 8,735
DeNto 16 hours ago

Hi, I am looking for the best possible reverc for classical music to add to recordings made in rooms, that are too dry. Most oft...

SGW1
replies: 67 views: 4,347
Solidtrax 18 hours ago

I am looking to buy a channel.. either Neve or API.. please no other suggestions. The units are quite similar in terms of their...

SashaGray
replies: 7 views: 576
SashaGray 18 hours ago

Hi Just wanted to hear from Trinnov Users how you like working with the unit?? Do you have any negatives? Worth the hi price...

eclipse
replies: 90 views: 9,030
b0se 18 hours ago

Looking to do some mixdowns on a well maintained classic machine Anyone know of a Stephens 16 or 24 track living in the NYC...

J Gabriel
replies: 29 views: 732
J Gabriel 18 hours ago

The guy I've been using as my broker for the last 15 years is MIA these days. Please post or DM me any rec's you have if you...

edham
replies: 2 views: 278
din 19 hours ago

Hello everybody, Please help us with some feedback. My name is Steven and I work at DPA Microphones. We have just...

DPA_Microphones
replies: 0 views: 157
DPA_Microphones 20 hours ago

Hey, I'm having an exam the next week, where I have to record drums on a SSL 4000 G+. Right now I'm revising my notes and I'm...

Rich Art
replies: 2 views: 363
deedeeyeah 1 day ago

Has anyone tried it? Is it anything like the first model? Really good price for a microphone like that.

PaperBrosBeatz
replies: 52 views: 3,891
mark4 1 day ago

Hi slutz, Has anyone had the opportunity to check this unit out yet? 4 springs, 2 long, 2 short. I love Spring reverb, but...

Citrus Fresh
replies: 9 views: 2,580
Ted Krotkiewski 1 day ago

Hey all, I'm in the market for a 3-way high end nearfield monitor. I'm interested in the Barefoot MM45s but also know of the...

Ari88
replies: 31 views: 5,407
Jantex 1 day ago

Does anybody know how to wire up a salt shaker mic to XLR? I can take the bottom off the mic by undoing the two screws but...

ashashash
replies: 0 views: 175
ashashash 1 day ago

There's lots of threads discussing differences between the Phantom vs Phanthera, and the VM1 vs VMX, but I couldn't find any...

Metroid
replies: 0 views: 235
Metroid 1 day ago

What inductor based eq's are out there for the 500 series? So far i know of Electrodyne 511's and RND 551's

Radic
replies: 21 views: 4,268
NathanBarley 1 day ago

Good Day All, I wanted to share my experience with everyone here on the forum. I had a recent install of the New Daking MKII...

Skip Burrows
replies: 11 views: 1,307
RoundBadge 1 day ago

I am looking a top tube mic pre that is smooth, big, not too tubey, clean, detailed,...you know all the good stuff. I have...

Bmtblader
replies: 84 views: 6,691
hello people 1 day ago

Don't know what I really feel about this concept of a micpreamp built into the microphone. I can see the point and at the same...

gainreduction
replies: 1,649 views: 117,995
themiracle 1 day ago

Hi everyone, Here is my vocal chain (I'm the only one using it, male vocals, soft baritone/tenor at times): Sony c800g w. Tele...

hellohead
replies: 6 views: 331
DougS 1 day ago

Hi Guys! I found lot of post about Neumann kh 310 vs PSI a21 but PSI a21 are 2,490 eu for one speaker on Thomann and Neumann 310...

Mahdes
replies: 46 views: 2,285
sergioelectro 1 day ago

Sorry if this is redundant. I would suspect this has been asked before countless times but nothing came up in my search....thanks

fender4593
replies: 844 views: 175,625
AudioKemestry 1 day ago

I need some help selecting an universal Dual Mono Compressor that also should have Stereo- bus compressor possibilities (Stereo...

ensoniq
replies: 13 views: 572
robobob 1 day ago

(Cross posted) The attached is the only picture I can find online of a DPA preamp module circuit board, and it's the 4061...

szegedin
replies: 7 views: 352
szegedin 1 day ago

Trying to decide if I should buy Liquidsonics Illusion or Seventh Heaven Pro. They both sound amazing but which is better? I know...

bassbinoctuplets
replies: 15 views: 696
temnov 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search