The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By TransAudio Group
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

This forum is here to talk about high-end equipment and high-end production techniques/discussions. Threads that are not...

Lindell
replies: 7 views: 81,451
Whitecat 23rd January 2015

serious inquiries email me. located on east coast in Delaware. this a legit post, not sure where else to put it. thx. MICS...

mortimersnerdy
replies: 0 views: 1
mortimersnerdy 1 minute ago

Hey there, I am looking to add a one or two Great Preamps for recording and maybe run mixes through if possible. However, preamp...

heljehovgode
replies: 9 views: 436
NathanBarley 3 minutes ago

Was almost set on a pair of pulse EQP1A3's, then a dealer told me he actually prefers the EQH-2 especially on the mixbus. After...

davehall6162
replies: 0 views: 1
davehall6162 8 minutes ago

Hi folk!!! I'm very curious about the Kii three speakers. They seems to be the next big things!!! Have you heard...

stamand
replies: 2,284 views: 301,050
DigitalDrugLord 46 minutes ago

Hi Everyone, I recently received a Neumann U87ai, and yesterday for the first time, I took it for a test-listen. I paired it...

KD_Banjer
replies: 2 views: 56
KD_Banjer 1 hour ago

...I've retired, but now want to start again as a hobby. The U47 has been a sound I can't live without.. I've actually owned...

Geese
replies: 8 views: 352
crille_mannen 2 hours ago

My gut says no, but my lust says yes. I am finally building out my little studio in an old log house we bought a few years ago. I...

TheHolyMountain
replies: 417 views: 32,402
Digiplex 5 hours ago

Today, I just plugged the Amphion One18 with two Auralic Merak mono block (Hypex UcD with Orfeo Class A module) I love this...

priko
replies: 7,757 views: 1,188,194
danger 6 hours ago

Hi all, Long-time reader here. Apologies for starting yet an another "which compressor" -thread but I could really...

TjV
replies: 14 views: 1,086
drewbonez 7 hours ago

I got a pair of Dutch and Dutch 8C loudspeakers for evaluation and am most certainly buying them after working on them for the...

nomatic
replies: 1,734 views: 210,736
Recursion Engine 8 hours ago

I'm looking to really upgrade all my recording stuff and want to get a powerful setup in as few pieces as possible. Room...

brokesnob
replies: 31 views: 1,494
kev1n28 8 hours ago

So, when tracking a lead vocal do you....??? 1) Go straight, no compression. 2) Use compression, usually just one. 3) Use...

occam
replies: 1 views: 133
thethrillfactor 9 hours ago

Just a quick post... Y’all should definitely buy one of these immediately. I have STAs, LA2As... I have lots... BUT,...

bgood
replies: 9 views: 366
AB3 10 hours ago

Hi Guys, I just wanted to post about a incredible Bass DI I used recently that I feel more people need to know about, because...

Farm sounds
replies: 421 views: 77,510
Farm sounds 12 hours ago

Anyone using these? I would love to hear some first hand user experience.

Philip Parker
replies: 50 views: 10,445
beau_mckee 12 hours ago

Hi people. In a few days im going to buy D&R Orion X 32/64 in-line with patchbay for a very nice price (i attached the...

tex viler
replies: 3 views: 165
tex viler 14 hours ago
replies: - views: -
mikoo69 16 hours ago

Hi guys, I just saw someone asked the very same question for ATCs50s but here the weight is "only" 37,7Kg each...

E Artsy Moods
replies: 10 views: 1,244
paultnl 17 hours ago

Hi ~ Was wondering if I could ask your opinion on how does something like the Crane Song HEDD Quantum Next Gens (similar to Sound...

jml designs
replies: 126 views: 6,997
BIG BUDDHA 17 hours ago

I decided to buy one of these and try it without even hearing it, after what I had read here on Gear Slutz and a few reviews. I...

noah440
replies: 32 views: 13,275
legato 18 hours ago

Hello, I'm undecided between the Drawmer 1968 and the Buzz Audio DBC-20. I'd use it mainly for the drum bus and eventually for...

JEK3
replies: 12 views: 788
e-are 21 hours ago

Hi all. I have an API 1608 that’s now out of warranty and I’m out of spare op amps . Got a couple issues I’m pretty sure...

Snoggin
replies: 127 views: 14,296
RogerFoote 21 hours ago

Just curious, as I was looking up something about it today I noticed that it is no longer on the Sweetwater site and it is also...

AudioGold
replies: 191 views: 13,133
User100 1 day ago

Hello, I came across a post here on GS where a user shared a sample of his vocal chain which is a Manley Ref C -> Bae 1073...

u929
replies: 3 views: 207
johannburkard 1 day ago

Hello fellow 'klutz, I am toying with the idea of replacing our ageing (and now obsolete) Pro Control with an SSL Axiom MT+...

Resident
replies: 5 views: 1,449
[email protected] 1 day ago

Hi all I don’t see any chats about these two together, which surprises me. Looking for some comments on the sound of these...

augustin187
replies: 22 views: 2,564
augustin187 1 day ago

Hi, Is there any Multi-Effects HW that is similar in quality, or even better than the Eventide H8000-FW ? or is the H8000-FW...

muziksculp
replies: 24 views: 5,354
paulthesparky 1 day ago

Not sure what forum would be best to post this in but... I was toying with the 2290 preset thru my h8000 routed in stereo and...

Journeyman73
replies: 8 views: 389
paulthesparky 1 day ago

Looking into the H8000 and the Eclipse. Was wondering how the Eclipse stacks up. 8 channels from the H8000 is definitely a plus...

edIT
replies: 72 views: 29,070
paulthesparky 1 day ago

Hello, I'm looking for a comparison chart between these 2 generations but couldn't find one. Does anyone know all the...

esppse
replies: 62 views: 8,685
paulthesparky 1 day ago

We've got two of these babies on the way!! http://www.dspdoctor.com/img/p/1275-2342.jpg We will compare to the "Big...

Doc Mixwell
replies: 64 views: 11,245
RoundBadge 1 day ago

Is Serban mixing all itb or is he using some outboard? What plugins is he using? Someone has to know something about his...

erike123
replies: 1,804 views: 212,274
mmarra 1 day ago

Hello, We've had a pair of 8351 in our tracking room for a few months and after initial setup and listening, I havent as much...

d3l
replies: 835 views: 123,483
FFilms 1 day ago

I must say just picked up this pre-amp eq and surprised how good it sounds and build quality is over all super. Surprised it...

frankenstino
replies: 8 views: 393
frankenstino 1 day ago

Got a chance to have a first look at the Monotor. We've been waiting for a worthy solution to get a good headphone option in our...

Hamburg58
replies: 128 views: 31,097
blayz2002 1 day ago

Looking around these forums and me being around the recording and pro audio retail industry for over 30 years, I’ve come across...

TrophySony
replies: 12 views: 864
thenoodle 1 day ago

Hello all, I have been really interested in these monitors for quite some time. However, I haven't found many user reviews....

Top Knob
replies: 87 views: 18,726
Luisteroor82 1 day ago

To my benefit, or detriment, I'm not interested in objective measurements and numbers, or the validity of rubidium as a clock....

b0se
replies: 3 views: 1,034
illsoulprod 1 day ago

Lol.. agree, maybe a dumb question but I have the usual suspects (Telefunken/Neve/Focusrite/API/)... curious to know what's cool...

CJ1973
replies: 95 views: 14,814
Drumsound 1 day ago

I recently purchased a Daking Mic Pre One and I can't get over how awesome this class A pre sounds. Its personally my favorite...

bcgood
replies: 599 views: 48,109
Skip Burrows 1 day ago
replies: 81 views: 7,237
Brent Hahn 1 day ago

Hey Everyone, I have a Mojave MA-1000 tube mic, and love this mic. But I don't have a comparable solid state mic (of the...

KD_Banjer
replies: 68 views: 1,895
KD_Banjer 1 day ago

definitely inspired by the "Control Room thread" I was wondering if there were pictures to post of various mic'ed up...

Bobalou
replies: 5,398 views: 1,745,752
agibney 2 days ago

What is plugged in to your Cranesong Avocet? Digital inputs Analog inputs Analog outputs How do you route your gear...

Berndalen
replies: 8 views: 369
thehightenor 2 days ago

Hi there, I've read rave reviews of the ATC SCM20 ASL MKII on this forum and was wondering if these would suit a home...

greenjoy
replies: 34 views: 7,697
Luisteroor82 2 days ago

Has anyone had a chance to compare Kii Three speakers to PSI Audio or any other active speakers that use analog active crossover...

Sasha
replies: 7 views: 417
To Mega Therion 2 days ago

Hi Everyone, I recently bought a new Furman P-1800 AR, and I just noticed that it is emitting a low frequency hum (even when...

KD_Banjer
replies: 6 views: 373
pentagon 2 days ago

I've got the following setup: AlphaLink MX (Master MADI Clock) AlphaLink MX AlphaLink AX MADI Extreme 64 Card I have...

BufferOverride
replies: 0 views: 99
BufferOverride 2 days ago

Hi All, I've got an SSL Alphalink setup - 1 X AX and 2 X MX's (about to add another MX). Since I set it up I've used MADI...

BufferOverride
replies: 7 views: 356
BufferOverride 2 days ago

So I’m about to get my hands on a Neve 1073N. Good deal on it & been eyeing it for months as part of a mobile recording...

woodgrain
replies: 8 views: 481
vsthalion 2 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search