The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

This forum is here to talk about high-end equipment and high-end production techniques/discussions. Threads that are not...

Lindell
replies: 7 views: 69,245
Whitecat 23rd January 2015

I have owned two DMP-2NWs for many years (love them) and went to look up Karls webpage and I can't find anything. Anyone know...

ProPower
replies: 12 views: 1,318
mante 2 minutes ago

Hey guys, I've just bought a pair of Focal Clear's. I demoed them against headphones like LCD-3, Hifiman X etc, but didn't...

MatsNo
replies: 1 views: 902
kedbear 13 minutes ago

I'd like to be able to track vocals in my control room. I had an isobox but even the fan from that was too noisy. I want a...

Diegel
replies: 27 views: 2,890
Mr. Bars 25 minutes ago

Ok, before I ask my actual question here - This is for my Mobile system. I don't want to explain too much, but basically reason...

Infa
replies: 103 views: 32,101
Infa 31 minutes ago

I want a compressor that does well with both tracking and on a mix or stereo bus. Does anyone have an opinion? I do mostly...

calebloveless
replies: 18 views: 1,446
catfishmusic 1 hour ago

Please forgive the long winded and exhaustive details. This is probably something only someone with extensive Ampex/440B...

SunkenCity
replies: 3 views: 356
Analog Al 3 hours ago

In San Francisco this week, and I would love to hear Barefoots somewhere (I can't do that where I live). I will happily pay...

WithUsInHatred
replies: 6 views: 197
andersmv 3 hours ago

Hi Quick question I want my stereo bus to go through tube circuitry and to color the sound of my mixes. I don't want...

insomni.ac
replies: 20 views: 1,294
[email protected] 3 hours ago

So any speculations about this? What would you like to see? Different reverbs? Unreal reverbs? Other fx?

OurDarkness
replies: 484 views: 75,835
temnov 6 hours ago

SSL Sigma

I am a prospective buyer of this and this is very new product which I don't fully understand yet so I guess having a dedicated...

aramism
replies: 1,397 views: 199,048
DrouggieSounds 7 hours ago

Hello, Has anybody tried running a u87ai into a Millennia HV-3? I'm wondering if they work well together. I haven't found...

gearstudent
replies: 3 views: 440
Sigma 8 hours ago

What's better between the 1073spx and 1073N? Are there any other preamps that you'd recommend instead? I love my 88rlb on...

richie0801
replies: 1 views: 437
richie0801 10 hours ago

I have fairly recently acquired an EMT 140 plate solid state in excellent condition. I adore the sound and use every day but do...

Moondog007
replies: 12 views: 444
Moondog007 11 hours ago

If you had to pick just one.

jahomuth
replies: 83 views: 9,850
toledo3 12 hours ago

Hey all, Looking to get a couple of stereo EQ:s. The way I mix is usually doing premixing ITB and then sending out through my...

RedMeadow
replies: 12 views: 731
RedMeadow 13 hours ago

I didn't see this one in the threads. So I'm in the market for an analog summing box and I'm working with a local LA audio...

Indian Hills
replies: 6 views: 1,374
Mixmylife 13 hours ago

Hey you Mixbusers ! I'm mixing on an SSL AWS and thinking about adding a Mixbus EQ to my setup.. I'm looking for: -Great...

TanTan
replies: 106 views: 15,136
fromthepuggle 17 hours ago

Hello guys I have a question, Selling my D-Box and get the SSL Fusion? or keep it? The point is, I bought the d-box years...

Yave Blackfire
replies: 8 views: 688
Faderjockey 19 hours ago

So I got an A Designs Nail Compressor with mix/blend. Pretty sweet. I haven't had much experience with dynamic processing. The...

Mystic Muse
replies: 17 views: 2,953
AudioKemestry 19 hours ago

I've always wanted to really hear any objective differences in the sound as a whole between these two monitors. They are in...

barbital
replies: 12 views: 749
barbital 19 hours ago

So what do you guys think?! Let's share some links and arguments. If you can'y say for sure... then what would be your...

AlanWalk
replies: 70 views: 3,241
dwpthe3rd 20 hours ago

I wanna buy an ampex 350, of course they are few and far between ... and leads on one? Or what would be a comparable machine - I...

shakermaker3
replies: 17 views: 688
shakermaker3 22 hours ago

I got a pair of Dutch and Dutch 8C loudspeakers for evaluation and am most certainly buying them after working on them for the...

nomatic
replies: 1,297 views: 130,761
Benj 23 hours ago

I've been reading a lot of 1176 inspired clone threads. But I don't see much in direct comparison between Hairball and Serpent....

Pale Pyramid
replies: 9 views: 657
Lewis Robertson 1 day ago

Hello friends. I am interested in these two candidates only, no other options for now. I like vari-mu style compression, I...

Mr. Bars
replies: 7 views: 631
Mr. Bars 1 day ago

You slutz know what I'm talkin bout - that piece of gear you just got tired of, etc.. and decided to sell it for one reason or...

UpNSmoke
replies: 151 views: 15,854
shahstlz 1 day ago

Hello all! has anybody worked on both? Twotwo is supposed to be relatively new design with dsp and class D amps, but Aml2...

Gena
replies: 16 views: 1,638
DrewSchlegel 1 day ago

I get a Urei 1178 in silver from a friend, he want 2000$. Good price? Is this thing sound-wise as good or better as a Purple...

Noise Commander
replies: 23 views: 3,005
jjblair 1 day ago

Does anyone have schematics for the Soundcraft Large Console PSU ? I need to do a re-build.

tommydorky
replies: 5 views: 912
Jim Williams 1 day ago

So many compressors, so little time/cash! If a person has an Opto for tracking vocals, a FET for more aggressive vocals and...

fromthepuggle
replies: 34 views: 2,557
Fidelis 1 day ago

Hi everyone at GS, I am trying to find out something about these suisse HSE EQ1s. I am in the lucky situation to test one of...

Freddy Knop
replies: 25 views: 5,201
frabo 1 day ago

i am looking to buy a new FET mic for my studio after i purchased an Avalon 737. after hearing so much about the classic u87...

tigerwoots
replies: 44 views: 2,083
Paul_G 1 day ago

definitely inspired by the "Control Room thread" I was wondering if there were pictures to post of various mic'ed up...

Bobalou
replies: 4,973 views: 1,658,217
Sigma 1 day ago

Hi there! :) I need the schematics and/or pin configuration for my Neumann N 424 A power supply. Can anybody help me please?...

Karl Zuya
replies: 0 views: 227
Karl Zuya 1 day ago

Hey I'm building a studio, and I'm wondering what monitors you guys would suggest? I'm working with a USD$14K budget (~$20K...

WillSqueak
replies: 46 views: 2,403
psycho_monkey 1 day ago

Maybe I'm just being overly paranoid, but I'm noticing my signals could be cleaner and more consistent through high-end pres and...

PaulMac
replies: 73 views: 3,657
PatrickFaith 2 days ago
replies: - views: -
kant3r 2 days ago

Hi all, Wondering if anyone knows of any software where you can keep digital versions of recall sheets? Would be an amazing...

RedMeadow
replies: 6 views: 441
peter.m.junior 2 days ago

hi, my current setup of digital devices is Apollo, UA 4-710D preamp (connected to Apollo through ADAT) and Burl B2 ADC....

mnawara
replies: 2 views: 458
Trakworx 2 days ago

Hey guys! I am trying to do a big test and review of several high end monitors in my studio.Barefoot mm27 gen1 and gen2, Pmc...

Audiovisjon
replies: 3,410 views: 943,093
Aquiin 2 days ago

Ok I recently bought the 1073SPX and was immediately unimpressed that it comes with a laptop charger psu. Its loose on both...

Capej
replies: 15 views: 797
gearstudent 2 days ago

Any users/owners/fans? Looks like a very useful piece of gear but there are no reviews online or any information other than...

siddhu
replies: 7 views: 667
Nu-tra 2 days ago
toofanstudio 2 days ago

Are there any current manufacturers making Leslie rotating speaker cabs that sound as good as the vintage Leslie cabs? How...

Singlecutz
replies: 7 views: 917
foldback 2 days ago

Siemens SM204/23 is mystery microphone. Somebody say it is cross between Elam and AKG C12. Somebody say it is normal old AKG...

carloff
replies: 42 views: 3,389
jjblair 2 days ago

any new feedback from the HEDD type 20 speakers. anyone have them? how is the translation verses say something more clinical...

acupunk
replies: 57 views: 4,404
rameron 2 days ago

Anyone know anything about this mic?? I just picked one up. THANKS!!

Alex Breaux
replies: 76 views: 14,462
12ax7 3 days ago

Lol.. agree, maybe a dumb question but I have the usual suspects (Telefunken/Neve/Focusrite/API/)... curious to know what's cool...

CJ1973
replies: 73 views: 11,299
sdelsolray 3 days ago
peter.m.junior 3 days ago

Well I'm posting here because I believe if its Chandler gear it's High End. The mic comes packed in its own wood case in a box...

bzone
replies: 183 views: 12,134
brewbacker 3 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search