The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By TransAudio Group
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

This forum is here to talk about high-end equipment and high-end production techniques/discussions. Threads that are not...

Lindell
replies: 7 views: 81,202
Whitecat 23rd January 2015

Hi folk!!! I'm very curious about the Kii three speakers. They seems to be the next big things!!! Have you heard...

stamand
replies: 2,252 views: 298,038
audiosculpture12 4 minutes ago

Has anyone had the following happen to their U67 reissue? I've had 2, one on APR 13 & another on May 22 (today), &...

aremos
replies: 14 views: 2,870
StevenLMorgan 42 minutes ago

words fail me. https://www.gearslutz.com/board/attachment.php?attachmentid=891784&d=1590683335

jindrich
replies: 16 views: 641
deedeeyeah 1 hour ago

I thought it might be nice to have a thread about high end DJ mixers. Years ago a DJ friend taught me about why Bozak and Urei...

Deleted 691ca21
replies: 130 views: 35,181
Jack Luminous 1 hour ago

My gut says no, but my lust says yes. I am finally building out my little studio in an old log house we bought a few years ago. I...

TheHolyMountain
replies: 382 views: 29,186
Digiplex 2 hours ago

Hello....just wanted to get your guys opinions on this. I'm trying to decide on a new set of monitors. I currently have Focal CMS...

petenap25
replies: 7 views: 819
griploc_1981 2 hours ago

Is Serban mixing all itb or is he using some outboard? What plugins is he using? Someone has to know something about his...

erike123
replies: 1,796 views: 209,112
___GLM___ 2 hours ago

definitely inspired by the "Control Room thread" I was wondering if there were pictures to post of various mic'ed up...

Bobalou
replies: 5,383 views: 1,743,450
Drumsound 2 hours ago

Hi ~ Was wondering if I could ask your opinion on how does something like the Crane Song HEDD Quantum Next Gens (similar to Sound...

jml designs
replies: 101 views: 5,028
BIG BUDDHA 3 hours ago

I bought a pair of 160vu's a couple months ago because i got a really good deal, but have never had experience with them. I've...

planet red
replies: 44 views: 36,326
thismercifulfate 4 hours ago

Today, I just plugged the Amphion One18 with two Auralic Merak mono block (Hypex UcD with Orfeo Class A module) I love this...

priko
replies: 7,704 views: 1,182,961
myles 4 hours ago

Hi, i've read allot of the debates about clocks for convertors for years. And been quite happy with my dig 192 for years &...

[email protected]
replies: 71 views: 7,540
Antagon1st 4 hours ago

Hi and Happy New Year to all! I am a little surprised about the lack of discussions regarding Hedd Audio studio monitors while...

mantovibe
replies: 68 views: 13,526
JblKid95 7 hours ago

Hi friends, I’m looking to buy my first high end condenser mic for male vocals and acoustic guitars. I’ve narrowed it...

chp
replies: 19 views: 842
David Rick 8 hours ago

Im thinking about selling my cl1b to fill out my lunchbox , im wondering can i achieve the same results with something like the...

Cokey30
replies: 10 views: 295
hellohead 8 hours ago

Hi all I don’t see any chats about these two together, which surprises me. Looking for some comments on the sound of these...

augustin187
replies: 20 views: 2,333
augustin187 9 hours ago

So I’m about to get my hands on a Neve 1073N. Good deal on it & been eyeing it for months as part of a mobile recording...

woodgrain
replies: 6 views: 316
David Rick 9 hours ago

Hi Everyone, I am planning to buy a Neumann U87ai mic. The price (at Sweetwater) for the U87ai new is $3,200 (without...

KD_Banjer
replies: 33 views: 1,152
chessparov2.0 9 hours ago

Just curious, as I was looking up something about it today I noticed that it is no longer on the Sweetwater site and it is also...

AudioGold
replies: 181 views: 11,631
Paul_G 10 hours ago

”Egret is built so that the stereo and cue buses can be together to create a multiple input system. With a special cable...

Berndalen
replies: 8 views: 658
Berndalen 10 hours ago

Hi. Iam interested to buy a monitor controller and i can get the genelec at a nice price.has anyone tested it?

Stergios T.
replies: 6 views: 347
MIKEHARRIS 12 hours ago

Hello. I was planning on getting Lynx Hilo for D/A conversion, but I see many studios / home studios are using monitor...

qkrzazzang
replies: 23 views: 645
mikoo69 13 hours ago

Has anyone had a chance to compare Kii Three speakers to PSI Audio or any other active speakers that use analog active crossover...

Sasha
replies: 4 views: 171
puriteaudio 14 hours ago

Firstly, please don’t start a war about mixing into a master comp is better or worse. If this is not your workflow, that’s no...

iamzenoir
replies: 13 views: 561
Kristofer Harris 14 hours ago

So it is time to show what you are hiding! Show us the bakside of you racks. Like me I have a total disorder and chaos behind my...

Rickard Bengtsso
replies: 19 views: 6,400
Gaston69 14 hours ago

Hi, I have been using m147 for couple of years. What do you prefer for mostly on male vocalist? I also have c414b uls that...

firubbi
replies: 5 views: 240
chessparov2.0 14 hours ago

Hi I don't see much talk anymore about the Quested VS2108. Any of you guys still using them? How would you compare them to...

eclipse
replies: 0 views: 84
eclipse 15 hours ago

Hi Guys, I just wanted to post about a incredible Bass DI I used recently that I feel more people need to know about, because...

Farm sounds
replies: 400 views: 76,501
Farm sounds 15 hours ago

Don't hear that much anymore about Proac monitors, Any of you guys still using them? How would you compare your Proac to other...

eclipse
replies: 19 views: 993
PdotDdot 16 hours ago

I typically only record 2 mics at a time, so my overdub rig is centered around a Burl B2 Bomber ADC > Apollo X8 (SPDIF, Burl...

mikoo69
replies: 5 views: 176
mikoo69 17 hours ago

I have a single Highland Dynamics BG2, It sounds incredible on acoustic guitars and electric guitars. makes the track thick...

acupunk
replies: 0 views: 94
acupunk 17 hours ago

I have a new ADK z-mod 47 mic. Have finally gotten to tinkering around with it. Been primarily running it through the Mercury...

TheHolyMountain
replies: 1 views: 105
TheHolyMountain 17 hours ago

I already have the manley vari mu on my 2 bus. (6386 version). Yes, as Fletcher says, it does turn your low end into mush. ...

danly
replies: 135 views: 32,274
fromthepuggle 17 hours ago

I just stumbled on a used Sanken CU-41 for sale locally. Original owner, purchased in 1989, purportedly excellent condition....

pieter k
replies: 52 views: 7,334
DownSideUp 21 hours ago

Greetings GS! I have been looking for the "right" mic for my voice (as well as other instruments) and wanted to...

audioallstar
replies: 7 views: 513
tkaitkai 21 hours ago

Hello, We've had a pair of 8351 in our tracking room for a few months and after initial setup and listening, I havent as much...

d3l
replies: 831 views: 122,401
MIKEHARRIS 23 hours ago

I got a pair of Dutch and Dutch 8C loudspeakers for evaluation and am most certainly buying them after working on them for the...

nomatic
replies: 1,723 views: 209,257
chrispire 23 hours ago

Hello, kfhkh So, burl ? JCF audio ? Forssell ? Lavry Gold ? Anything new in 2020? Haven't read much on this topic for...

Sybille
replies: 26 views: 998
Sybille 23 hours ago

Hello Slutz, at the moment i‘m using a Neumann U87ai with the Grosser Mod straight into my Apollo Twin X. I‘m only recording...

Simsuk
replies: 13 views: 408
Glenn Bucci 23 hours ago

Hey guys hopefully you can help me out! I want to connect an outboard compressor to the audient asp 880. It‘s connected to my...

wav.chrissi
replies: 1 views: 107
Matti 23 hours ago

Hi guys , does anyone know where i can source pcm80 knobs ? or the top covers ? lexicons uk distributer was typically un-helpfull...

jachin boaz
replies: 3 views: 1,843
sein83 1 day ago

Hi guys, I'm considering upgrading my desk this year and I would like to make it a worth while investment. I've been using...

cuba1956
replies: 273 views: 16,358
mcgilroy 1 day ago

Here is a quote from JCF Audio DA8-t "Outputs can be summed together with wire only and no resistors for the ultimate in...

Udi Koomran
replies: 2 views: 273
veggieryan 1 day ago

Hey guys, With Podgorny we thought to do a Q&A thread about vocal mixing, he did great recordings and mixing for artists...

u929
replies: 35 views: 2,517
droogz 1 day ago

Just wondering if anybody out there knows how many Series 80 Trident consoles were actually made ?? I'm asking because my...

sage691
replies: 18 views: 5,047
NL5 1 day ago

I have seen videos of the Focal Clear's with grey pads and currently they have red pads. Does anyone know when they changed the...

Glenn Bucci
replies: 1 views: 137
Glenn Bucci 1 day ago

Hello, this is my very first post on gear lutz before i wanted to write i checked the forum but i didn’t find what i wanted to...

Nino.Lacroix
replies: 34 views: 608
Nino.Lacroix 1 day ago

Hey guys, I recently acquired an old 44BX that's on need of some tlc, it works fine however the yoke stand is missing and also...

carlfoulkesjones
replies: 2 views: 146
carlfoulkesjones 1 day ago

I was ready to pull the plug last week on the LCD-X's however I can't get them for 2 weeks. I did a ton of research and clearly...

jayfield
replies: 6 views: 282
jayfield 1 day ago

So I want to extend my 2 bus (summing) I already own a HEDD 192 which does have first class saturation effects Tape, Pentode...

thehightenor
replies: 45 views: 5,357
BradM 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search