The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By TransAudio Group
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

This forum is here to talk about high-end equipment and high-end production techniques/discussions. Threads that are not...

Lindell
replies: 7 views: 85,584
Whitecat 23rd January 2015

I was told that the BAD4 will sound closest to the Bomber AD and the BAD4M sounds more clear or less of that Burl sound. Can...

Benny Hill
replies: 12 views: 1,341
Skamm Goodiez 1 hour ago

The new radar Dante converter, does it sound as good as the original radar 24? How does the radar Dante converter sound compare...

terrysound
replies: 31 views: 2,441
Piggy 1 hour ago

Hey..wondering if you Bees Arabella owners are still loving this mic? of course you are..it sounds good in some of the samples...

Pchicago
replies: 0 views: 53
Pchicago 2 hours ago

I unboxed my new MBP last night and went about turning knobs to learn what settings affect the test song I had loaded...

tom682
replies: 50 views: 12,391
hool15 3 hours ago

Anyone heard if they are closed? I ordered something online and have zero communication and now their website is down...but my...

daaronhoffman
replies: 20 views: 3,642
Drumsound 4 hours ago

INVENTORY #42799 BRAND: Neve MODEL: 8014 FUNCTION: 16 Channel Analog Recording Console PRODUCT DESCRIPTION:...

Nishplayer
replies: 16 views: 890
Nishplayer 4 hours ago

I've been lusting after an Anamod Tape simulator since they came out and trying to save for a used one. However, it bothers me a...

Rob Coates
replies: 81 views: 17,075
pounamu 4 hours ago

has anyone heard the manley Elop Plus? does it sound identical to the to the original Elop?

Sandmansong
replies: 52 views: 15,896
AB3 4 hours ago

definitely inspired by the "Control Room thread" I was wondering if there were pictures to post of various mic'ed up...

Bobalou
replies: 5,687 views: 1,823,647
Drumsound 5 hours ago

Just beeing curious here. For the usual posts, seems you'd be almost done with some U47s/clone, some sm57s for guitars/drums and...

jindrich
replies: 516 views: 156,730
PaulMac 5 hours ago

Looking at these booth for mix bus mojo pre my RND Master Bus processor. I wonder if the Curve Bender price tag is worth it...

augustin187
replies: 28 views: 4,662
augustin187 5 hours ago

Hello, I know studio pic threads have been done before, but I haven't seen anything specific on control rooms. Sorry in...

Aunt_Ethyl
replies: 51 views: 3,621
[email protected] 5 hours ago

For me the Retro 2a3 makes me smile everytime I go from bypassed to in. And the mod that Black Lion audio did to my 192 Sent...

ROCKER STUDIOS
replies: 1,111 views: 200,235
ripripstabstab 5 hours ago

I've owned the R88 for years and while I haven't used it too much I usually get really great results. That is usually done by...

maestro
replies: 6 views: 167
TEEspresso 6 hours ago

Happy New Year! What’s on your purchase list for 2021?

ghostwriter
replies: 25 views: 1,054
Wiggy Neve Slut 6 hours ago

Not interested in the cheap models, the Behringer, the Samson, the DBX... I've had em, there's crosstalk, I don't trust...

stoobysnax
replies: 13 views: 588
SonicAxiom 6 hours ago

I own SSL XRack 24 IO summing with G Bus Compressor. I purchased Burl Mothership which will eat much more my rack space so I'm...

carloff
replies: 15 views: 596
bowzin 7 hours ago

Is Serban mixing all itb or is he using some outboard? What plugins is he using? Someone has to know something about his...

erike123
replies: 2,314 views: 318,965
musicbot 7 hours ago

Sorry if this is redundant. I would suspect this has been asked before countless times but nothing came up in my search....thanks

fender4593
replies: 1,468 views: 289,646
Avantmidi 7 hours ago

Erin was on my podcast to talk about it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQvXbJJln-s&t=1s

jtwrace
replies: 1 views: 97
johannburkard 7 hours ago

Just got back my U67 RI from Klaus and.... WOW! What a difference. I had originally quite liked this mic, frankly, but it's a...

WithUsInHatred
replies: 181 views: 11,406
Klaus 7 hours ago

At the risk of starting a war here on GS, I will ask anyway... Who are the best mixing engineers for each genre listed? Top...

bossman
replies: 217 views: 78,521
PdotDdot 8 hours ago

Hello, I am seriously considering buying a pair of the new Genelec 8361 monitors. I have read great reviews about the new 8351...

paulieGB
replies: 60 views: 11,520
Solic 8 hours ago

It is the question that all my students ask me so often. Whats the difference between an analog mix on an expensive board vs. a...

idee und klang
replies: 27 views: 1,571
e-are 9 hours ago

Hey guys, I've been thinking about upgrading or rather sidegrading from the Spectre S8's I have atm which I got slightly before...

Nicked_Wicked
replies: 112 views: 37,959
Amigozs 9 hours ago

Hey guys! I am trying to do a big test and review of several high end monitors in my studio.Barefoot mm27 gen1 and gen2, Pmc...

Audiovisjon
replies: 3,904 views: 1,084,470
Ward Pike 9 hours ago

Hi. I have a Calrec S2 mixer with 48 channels. Of which, 12 are stereos. So it does a console with 60 preamp. I want to sell...

Ingenia
replies: 4 views: 586
chrisdude 9 hours ago

Seriously considering some 500 stuff. I have nothing as yet, so I am going to ask some of you to point me in the right direction....

Jeff Hayat
replies: 479 views: 84,083
Mr Funk 10 hours ago

A new year, a new chance to show off your spending abilities! The title says it all. Fire away with anything high end you wish to...

Earcatcher
replies: 246 views: 19,185
carolcappetta 12 hours ago

I somehow found 6 of these for sale on Craigslist here in New York last week. Been eyeing them for a while, especially after...

Birdlives1955
replies: 24 views: 3,465
Shanktron 13 hours ago

Which one got better DA converter just for listening through monitors?

djbrown
replies: 23 views: 3,967
Rockafella 14 hours ago

so for a few months i´ve now been a proud owner of a minty otari mtr90 mk3. absolutely loving it, never thought it would make...

mr. harrison
replies: 12 views: 363
mr. harrison 20 hours ago

interested in hearing your thoughts, on this feature, as a cross reference. Particularly on Vocals and Drums. Thanks, Chris

chessparov2.0
replies: 12 views: 398
chessparov2.0 1 day ago

I already have the manley vari mu on my 2 bus. (6386 version). Yes, as Fletcher says, it does turn your low end into mush. ...

danly
replies: 136 views: 34,499
Arichlsss 1 day ago

I want to know what are your favorite M7 presets, why and what sources do you like to use them on? I know the M7 is a great...

abc1mce2
replies: 109 views: 29,240
winn3r 1 day ago

I got a pair of Dutch and Dutch 8C loudspeakers for evaluation and am most certainly buying them after working on them for the...

nomatic
replies: 1,989 views: 258,723
MrG 1 day ago

Apologies if this is the wrong place to post this. Is anybody on here familiar with Sumi Taka, aka VintageMiclover? He’s had a...

Kore
replies: 15 views: 881
Steamy Williams 1 day ago

Hi people, I have had a deep year of reflection, same as many others I'd assume. Nevertheless, I followed my thoughts down...

rowanviner
replies: 37 views: 1,885
makasi 1 day ago

Considering that digital technology has progressed rapidly in every realm over the past 30 years, why does digital audio sound no...

burns46824
replies: 895 views: 65,281
joeq 1 day ago

this is a bit of fun research. at the moment I am making great progress with the design of a passive mastering EQ. the thread...

peter sikking
replies: 112 views: 4,545
peter sikking 1 day ago

The prices have gone off the charts since the famous “I have joined the cult” thread here on Gearslutz Almost asking as...

drockfresh
replies: 72 views: 4,122
jjblair 1 day ago

Hi all. In look for Trident 80b Recall sheet. Anyone could help me with that please?

mucainsane
replies: 6 views: 1,276
Warren Duprey 1 day ago

I have a pair of KK Audio Labs DS8 that uses these tweeters and now when I finally got my head around fixing these I find out...

Neoneon
replies: 2 views: 809
hifigear 1 day ago

Today, I just plugged the Amphion One18 with two Auralic Merak mono block (Hypex UcD with Orfeo Class A module) I love this...

priko
replies: 8,691 views: 1,314,315
alpharecords 1 day ago

Ok, so we all know monitors are a very personal thing and no one size fits all. So these are my highly subjective thougths about...

gainreduction
replies: 18 views: 7,083
P. Ness 1 day ago

Hi I just got a Chandler TG mic for modern pop vocals purposes and just want to ask around between Chandler TG mic vs...

AndyKingCo
replies: 11 views: 820
FOURTHTUNZ 1 day ago

So from what I could find by searching on here, it's been several years since standard market pricing has been discussed for...

Juppies
replies: 42 views: 6,042
T_R_S 1 day ago

I’m in the market for a mic pre that I would use mostly to record vocals NOT mixing .I was considering purchasing a Stam 1073 ,...

terry007
replies: 14 views: 302
terry007 1 day ago

Hi Does anyone know the difference between the TAB V376 and V376a mic pre? Does it sound a lot different? I have a pair of...

JETSON
replies: 24 views: 4,798
shahstlz 2 days ago

Hello. I am considering options for a 6-8 units 500 series which will be used for tracking and submixing as well as on the mixbus...

paalsound
replies: 4 views: 336
SRS 2 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search