The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Sponsored ByTransAudio Group
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

This forum is here to talk about high-end equipment and high-end production techniques/discussions. Threads that are not...

Lindell
replies: 7 views: 70,843
Whitecat 23rd January 2015

Dear Slutz Anyone knows what Synthesizer this is? Thanks https://ibb.co/XkGt9yT

Dudo
replies: 3 views: 103
Dudo 7 minutes ago

As some of you are aware I’ve been working on this project for the last couple years. Last year I nailed the 3 track machine I...

Silvertone
replies: 102 views: 5,891
Silvertone 9 minutes ago

With so much debate about HW vs SW, I wanted to make a list of top mixers, and the style of mixing they do: ITB, Hybrid, or...

proxy
replies: 17 views: 677
Karloff70 11 minutes ago

Hello colleague, I'm not quite sure this is the right board for my post, may the moderators forgive me. btw, here's my...

prp
replies: 6 views: 566
prp 16 minutes ago

I'm working on a Jazz / Avant-garde record and am looking to get a new pre to help capture a more pure tone. For example, a clean...

fairchildren
replies: 5 views: 174
Macky 39 minutes ago

I've decided after 5 years that I need to move on from my Focal Twins. We've had a good run but I just feel like the imaging and...

Shaggy2039
replies: 28 views: 1,390
Moondog007 1 hour ago

Is SSL Matrix 2 still a good choice in 2019 ? I guess theres many alternative available today even a mixerless workflow with...

roc
replies: 47 views: 5,185
Skamm Goodiez 2 hours ago

I am in the market for some new monitors. I have been thinking for a while on for a pair of MM27 Gen 2. But they also have the...

arsmusic
replies: 2 views: 616
shalimo 3 hours ago

Hello, We've had a pair of 8351 in our tracking room for a few months and after initial setup and listening, I havent as much...

d3l
replies: 502 views: 75,147
svarthvitt 4 hours ago

Hello, Friends! Forgive me for posting a new thread on this topic, however please note that this specific question has never...

Sonicboom74
replies: 29 views: 8,033
burp182 6 hours ago

Vintage and New Telefunken Elam 251 users. how happy are u with your microphone? any regrets, horror stories, positive stories,...

walth
replies: 47 views: 8,715
JblKid95 7 hours ago

Hello there! I have been eyeing on the Audeze LCD-X Creator Edition for a while now and I believe I am finally able to invest it...

swedishstudio
replies: 7 views: 400
Woodwindy 8 hours ago

Lately I have been recording my guitar parts by recording in mono on one side, an going back and recording again the same thing...

Reag1502
replies: 33 views: 15,017
Esaustew 8 hours ago

Question fellow sluts, If I have an UA Aollo Twin MKII Quad, could you see any situation where spending money to rent or buy a...

IndridCold
replies: 25 views: 1,191
nickknack 9 hours ago

Have you guys seen this new summing mixer/routing mixer? Looks cool, check it out; http://www.apiaudio.com/thebox.html

ppanton321
replies: 564 views: 90,918
mark714 11 hours ago

Hello all, I have $2K(can be a hair more) to work with and am considering a few options for upgrades. Would like to hear people...

elegentdrum
replies: 0 views: 219
elegentdrum 11 hours ago

Hey All, I have just come across the ELYSIA KARACTER and was very impressed. I am a hobbiest who makes House music. Every...

Funkwave
replies: 11 views: 5,017
Ruffone 13 hours ago

For me the Retro 2a3 makes me smile everytime I go from bypassed to in. And the mod that Black Lion audio did to my 192 Sent...

ROCKER STUDIOS
replies: 941 views: 160,354
Cucaio75 14 hours ago

Just got a TG2 preamp. I used one a while back for guitars and liked it. What else is it good on? How have you used the input...

Louderock
replies: 29 views: 8,113
sharkboy 15 hours ago

Is Serban mixing all itb or is he using some outboard? What plugins is he using? Someone has to know something about his...

erike123
replies: 569 views: 77,197
djrustycans 17 hours ago

Hey. I have now spent a lot of time in my control room mixing only with summing amp, mixbus eq and compressor. The rest in the...

TheBaker
replies: 190 views: 9,192
crille_mannen 18 hours ago

Hey guys, I'm cureently in the market for a good set of midfield monitors. Now, I've searched trough topics for 3 days now, and...

Grumpy Eye
replies: 107 views: 6,336
Timesaver800W 22 hours ago

I was wondering if anyone here mod's these or knows someone who does mods on these cards. They are quote usable stock however a...

Pred80r
replies: 2 views: 1,119
Jim Williams 22 hours ago

I've been reading these discussions for a while now and have seen a multitude of opinions on the best mic pre. My most pressing...

jazzed
replies: 106 views: 17,425
GYang 1 day ago

Hi. I’m really interested in picking up the Shelford Channel. Have been researching it for awhile. Wondering if anyone knows...

jh6687
replies: 2 views: 775
GYang 1 day ago

I'm trying to keep my mobile setup light. That's why I don't want an external PSU for a mic. Is there any microphone out there...

shahstlz
replies: 16 views: 781
shahstlz 1 day ago

Hi are there any electricians/engineers on the board who can tell me are the internal components/parts that tegeler use in the...

insomni.ac
replies: 10 views: 1,558
GYang 1 day ago

The HG-2 is very interesting to me. I love the demos I've heard but from what I've read it seems like most people use it in the...

Gringo Starr
replies: 12 views: 1,677
Will The Weirdo 1 day ago
replies: - views: -
IndridCold 1 day ago

Hey gentlemen. I know there's been a million threads on this mic, and I've read most of them. I just recently purchased a...

Lostinthamusic
replies: 54 views: 6,708
bob2018 1 day ago

I recently purchased a Daking Mic Pre One and I can't get over how awesome this class A pre sounds. Its personally my favorite...

bcgood
replies: 235 views: 21,365
Crazy4Jazz 1 day ago

Anyone own both of these mics? For a while the Manley was the mic that came closest to the sound of a Sony C800g. I was...

etrella
replies: 38 views: 3,982
chessparov2.0 1 day ago
TJ5 1 day ago
jjblair 1 day ago

My Avocet has been randomly resetting itself in mid session. On two occasions, during or right before, it has BLASTED the...

dhiltonlittle
replies: 55 views: 6,922
Jeff Hayat 1 day ago

Hello everyone! Long time reader, but new member so please excuse me if I've overlooked the solution to this. I know ideas were...

j. echo
replies: 7 views: 513
brendandwyer 1 day ago

Hi - Anyone tried the new Telefunken TF51 (or TF47) and if so could anyone comment on maybe this against a Lawson l251...

karljohnson
replies: 1 views: 534
Prabha 1 day ago

I've had both of these mics for a little while now and have been trying them on anything and everything I can, and because it's...

Samc
replies: 49 views: 3,915
JohnL 1 day ago

Hi all, can someone help me do the right steps? I have the tube. Thanks, Rob Thanks, Figured it out.

rwsand
replies: 0 views: 528
rwsand 2 days ago

Both quality tube mic's with less color and nice top end. What are the different sound characteristics between them two?

Jason rocks
replies: 54 views: 10,761
pasarski 2 days ago
BrainCheck123 2 days ago

Hey, at $2,700 for a two channel mic pre this thing sends most audio creatives into immediate sticker shock (me included), but...

benpasley
replies: 16 views: 2,955
JSchlomo 2 days ago

Curious if anyone has worked with both. How do they differ in sound and character, range, etc?

fromthepuggle
replies: 0 views: 578
fromthepuggle 2 days ago
BrainCheck123 2 days ago
Chase Orion 2 days ago

Hi all, I've a little problem I'm wondering you could help me with. I bought an Avalon VT-737SP second hand about 18 months...

JohnJohnto
replies: 2 views: 564
nukmusic 2 days ago
thismercifulfate 2 days ago

Well I'm posting here because I believe if its Chandler gear it's High End. The mic comes packed in its own wood case in a box...

bzone
replies: 358 views: 26,431
patheticus 2 days ago

Seigmund Guitars Spring Reverb LINK! These look killer...2 and 3 spring models...variations with XLR I/O and Jensen...

herecomesyourman
replies: 4 views: 1,094
Ox Han 3 days ago

Hey folks I need a new red plastic window for a Lexicon LARC. Anyone know where to find one? Lexicon Part Number is:...

The Lab
replies: 2 views: 1,554
waldie wave 3 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search