The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By TransAudio Group
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

This forum is here to talk about high-end equipment and high-end production techniques/discussions. Threads that are not...

Lindell
replies: 7 views: 79,083
Whitecat 23rd January 2015

Hello Dose anyone know of a studio with an active MM1000 machine ? Thanks

wolcott
replies: 2 views: 424
kludgeaudio 8 minutes ago

Just curious, as I was looking up something about it today I noticed that it is no longer on the Sweetwater site and it is also...

AudioGold
replies: 114 views: 5,619
kludgeaudio 16 minutes ago

Hello, I remember a friend of mine running an hard working commercial rec studio whit a Neve VR 80 desk during the 80's told me...

Vannel
replies: 6 views: 257
Vannel 25 minutes ago

Any Studer 961 users here ? Recently purchased one, but I can not seem to get the compressors on the master unit to work. I...

Zoin
replies: 3 views: 204
gyraf 29 minutes ago

Not sure where else to post this but this was all done in nashville studios and mixed there. This mix really stands out to me...

cap217
replies: 9 views: 541
cap217 30 minutes ago

I wanted to now the difference between lets say a Yamaha SPX90 and a Yamaha REV5. I would also like to know what you guys think...

Matt Salazar
replies: 1 views: 3,110
[email protected] 35 minutes ago

I know that is long ago question,but can someone briefly tell the sound the difference between all version of SSL bus comp 500...

angel72bg
replies: 0 views: 1
angel72bg 36 minutes ago

Today, I just plugged the Amphion One18 with two Auralic Merak mono block (Hypex UcD with Orfeo Class A module) I love this...

priko
replies: 7,572 views: 1,155,789
sergioelectro 36 minutes ago

Hey! Hope everyone is okay on this quarentine days. Name 3 speakers you would buy for: Less then 1k (pair): Less then...

Exprymer
replies: 0 views: 30
Exprymer 1 hour ago

Hi guys The bass driver in my left speaker is producing some faint buzzing noise when playing isolated bass material through...

msflsim
replies: 55 views: 2,733
John Willett 1 hour ago

I got a pair of Dutch and Dutch 8C loudspeakers for evaluation and am most certainly buying them after working on them for the...

nomatic
replies: 1,629 views: 193,800
Kiksuya 2 hours ago

3M M79 Analog Multitrack -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hi! Anyone...

Sput
replies: 122 views: 45,220
Mr. Tom 3 hours ago

I just got my cl1b as some of you know , I have a trial period with vintage king . Now here’s the truth I’m a bit...

Cokey30
replies: 48 views: 2,059
MIKEHARRIS 6 hours ago

My budget is under $2000. So I’m looking at used units. Which channel strip would you recommend of the three mentioned? Or is...

Angeldr
replies: 2 views: 132
musaee 6 hours ago

hello, it would be very appriciated if you give me answer or any tip. I have vr36 with flying fader 2.0 i'm second hand...

5johani
replies: 1 views: 104
andersmv 7 hours ago

Sorry if this is redundant. I would suspect this has been asked before countless times but nothing came up in my search....thanks

fender4593
replies: 1,107 views: 230,461
Skamm Goodiez 10 hours ago

Anyone recommend a good nos tube to put in the Manley silver mic?

acupunk
replies: 4 views: 270
acupunk 11 hours ago

Anyone have any experience with these?? Seems like a decent option for 900$ or so to get a Pre with a little EQ but I'm worried...

RonCarlston
replies: 0 views: 98
RonCarlston 12 hours ago

I recently purchased a Daking Mic Pre One and I can't get over how awesome this class A pre sounds. Its personally my favorite...

bcgood
replies: 360 views: 34,901
sirjuxtable 12 hours ago

I found one for sale, but I can’t find anything about it on the net, which I find weird. Have anybody heard about it? Or even...

ppaulsen
replies: 3 views: 228
pan60 12 hours ago

I need a preamp, Eq & compressor mostly for acoustic guitars & Vocals. I use the Neumann TLM 103, U 87 & Blue...

sarza73
replies: 28 views: 14,149
waldie wave 14 hours ago

After months of searching & considering a new AD/DA for my other system, I'm 90% close to going with the MH LIO-8. Have...

aremos
replies: 2 views: 182
aremos 16 hours ago

I seem to have straightened out the T&C board problems with my 224, but now I have four error codes that start in the E...

dbbubba
replies: 20 views: 2,830
Nevemachine 16 hours ago

Hi guys, I need a creative solution and would love your advice. I recently purchased my 2448 and am trying to set it up...

PROVIDENCE MUSIC
replies: 3 views: 339
Kronos147 17 hours ago

Sorry, don't know if this is "High End" enough for this section, but what do y'all think of this thing? Tracking,...

Mr. Victory
replies: 9 views: 5,287
kuko 17 hours ago

Hi Does anybody have first hand experience with both of these comps? I can rent/ demo the revolver but not the BG1. I...

evets
replies: 12 views: 1,218
bgood 17 hours ago

Just got back my U67 RI from Klaus and.... WOW! What a difference. I had originally quite liked this mic, frankly, but it's a...

WithUsInHatred
replies: 13 views: 951
WithUsInHatred 19 hours ago

Doesn't seem to be much on the net about these consoles so I thought I'll try to open the door for more info and talk about...

axisdreamer
replies: 14 views: 4,078
Jim Williams 21 hours ago

Hi people, have a CMS SUB with a problem. After 1 hour or so the sub begins to hum and this sound replaces audio stream,...

Be4stElectrjc
replies: 1 views: 424
Be4stElectrjc 1 day ago

The roll out was last weekend in Las Vegas. Here's the way I see...

Ty Ford
replies: 2,930 views: 494,680
Monkey Man 1 day ago

Hey all! I’m looking to add a colorful analog compressor (mono, dual mono, or stereo) and would be grateful for some...

kaleida
replies: 20 views: 2,138
waldie wave 1 day ago

Has anyone tried it? Is it anything like the first model? Really good price for a microphone like that.

PaperBrosBeatz
replies: 106 views: 8,189
chessparov2.0 1 day ago

This may sound dumb please forgive me .. but how do I get the tube tech to push the vocal forward but not increasing gain ?...

Cokey30
replies: 2 views: 222
szmola 1 day ago

My gut says no, but my lust says yes. I am finally building out my little studio in an old log house we bought a few years ago. I...

TheHolyMountain
replies: 275 views: 19,184
Kenny M 1 day ago

What better occupation than to organise your 30+ year old magazines when you have all this time on your hands? Well, certainly...

jindrich
replies: 6 views: 403
jiffybox 1 day ago

Hi Guys, Is there a way to send a recorded signal back into the unit without going through the pre amp and using...

karljohnson
replies: 1 views: 204
toledo3 1 day ago

I hate starting another “vs” thread but this one was inevitable. I’ve been considering getting one Chandler RS124 for...

Gringo Starr
replies: 26 views: 6,988
DougS 1 day ago

Hello What are the main differences in approach/technique/style when mixing music made with digital keyboards and vsts vs music...

MRAP
replies: 2 views: 197
mrc 1 day ago

Hey there, hope this is posted in the right section. I've been having a wierd issue with my CL1B for a few days. The unit...

Vincent.L
replies: 10 views: 264
12ax7 1 day ago

After years of collecting old vintage gems, me with my friend Ivo made quite interesting tests in the studio of these three...

carloff
replies: 33 views: 1,789
David Rick 1 day ago

Ok, so i currently have a Lynx Aurora 16 and have been really happy with it, but i want to start using the UAD plugs because...

NateHissin
replies: 1 views: 172
tyro 1 day ago

Anybody still rocking a Vintage Console besides me?cooge

hubercraft
replies: 83 views: 20,900
Freakyfreekie 1 day ago

On Monday 8/20/18 I'll be auditioning both the Dutch & Dutch 8c and the Kii Three monitors side by side in the same...

ChaosComplete
replies: 24 views: 3,714
Jack Weaver 1 day ago

Hey y'all. I have a high end DA and need a monitor controller. I'm really tempted to go the cheaper route here, mainly...

geocities
replies: 12 views: 514
Slug1 1 day ago

I’m looking at a U47 and it appears to have a nuvistor and replaced transformer. Priced accordingly. What do you think of it...

bigsbyman
replies: 8 views: 473
pentagon 1 day ago

Hi guys, I am the proud owner of two Chilton consoles, a CM2 which is pristine condition, and a QM1 which I recently...

Mo Facta
replies: 18 views: 2,364
gitarplayntaylor 1 day ago

Ok, I've searched and searched and searched (yes, 3 different times) and read every post on the subject but haven't found...

Ward Pike
replies: 22 views: 20,418
John Willett 2 days ago

Hey all, I'm a pretty new DIYer and am working on building a Spectra Sonics 110A from scratch based on the schematic. I have...

ndavis
replies: 4 views: 1,241
anderslonn 2 days ago

I'm considering getting a channel strip mainly for vocal tracking. I've been recording for 7 or so years and I've got some good...

occam
replies: 13 views: 537
TheLastByte 2 days ago

Hey gentlemen. I know there's been a million threads on this mic, and I've read most of them. I just recently purchased a...

Lostinthamusic
replies: 62 views: 8,195
vsthalion 2 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search