The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By TransAudio Group
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

This forum is here to talk about high-end equipment and high-end production techniques/discussions. Threads that are not...

Lindell
replies: 7 views: 74,305
Whitecat 23rd January 2015

Is Serban mixing all itb or is he using some outboard? What plugins is he using? Someone has to know something about his...

erike123
replies: 964 views: 114,579
cinealta 1 hour ago

Hi all, I am currently using a small setup exclusively for recording vocals. My current setup consists of: Manley Reference...

readaz
replies: 14 views: 404
chessparov2.0 1 hour ago

Hi folks, I'm shopping for a 24 track tape machine. If you could choose between a Studer A827 or a MCI JH24 for slightly...

I.R.Baboon
replies: 149 views: 5,316
thenoodle 1 hour ago

Hi everyone, I'm at the point where I have to go on a large analog console. I am lucky to have a budget of 50000 euros, but I...

Youcef
replies: 14 views: 396
Skamm Goodiez 2 hours ago

Hi First post so I hope its in the right forum. I'm not a music professional. At present I use large floor standing speakers...

indus
replies: 13 views: 403
John Galt 2 hours ago

Got a U67 and love it, but I can see why people talk about opening up the top end for vocals. Can you share some EQs you’re...

proxy
replies: 66 views: 3,586
aremos 2 hours ago

Hi everyone at GS, I am trying to find out something about these suisse HSE EQ1s. I am in the lucky situation to test one of...

Freddy Knop
replies: 27 views: 5,487
NoEgo 6 hours ago

Hi. I want to start a collection of analog saturation and distortion tools. From super subtle and high end, to super gritty,...

Vilddyr
replies: 697 views: 91,048
Squawk 7 hours ago

Anyone got any modern pop vocals with the u47fet they can share? Or any songs you can reference? I think I read that...

Krush411
replies: 4 views: 427
vernier 9 hours ago

So who's got an Overstayer MAS in their arsenal? What are your thoughts? Any tips? I just got one and been playing with it. It...

auralart
replies: 58 views: 8,549
AudioKemestry 9 hours ago

I've decided I want to give my ITB mixes some analog mixbus treatment. I'm fan of the SSL Bus Comp and currently use the Waves...

erike123
replies: 12 views: 339
casiotone 10 hours ago

I've got a chance to buy an Rca Ku3a. I intend to use it as a vocal microphone. I am curious to know if anyone here has used one...

Junglefire
replies: 40 views: 3,820
Junglefire 11 hours ago

Does anyone know anything about the recording of the drums on "On Every Street"? It has one of my favourite drum...

eugtone
replies: 42 views: 3,876
eugtone 12 hours ago

Dear fellows, At the moment I’m sending my Cranesong Egret in to Cranesong HEDD and then in to RME UFX. From yesterday...

Berndalen
replies: 3 views: 223
fifthcircle 12 hours ago

Robben's Amp! Just in time for Xmas! Wonder what you could get per hour for the use of it? ...

tradarama
replies: 32 views: 1,082
Jim Williams 15 hours ago

The title says it all. Fire away with anything high end you wish to brag about!

Earcatcher
replies: 297 views: 21,738
proxy 15 hours ago

I'm considering purchasing a Curve Bender to use on my Master Buss along with my Dramastic Audio Obsidian and Api5500 but my...

alleyeseeing
replies: 2 views: 219
themiracle 15 hours ago

Well I'm posting here because I believe if its Chandler gear it's High End. The mic comes packed in its own wood case in a box...

bzone
replies: 500 views: 38,906
bdfitz 15 hours ago

Today, I just plugged the Amphion One18 with two Auralic Merak mono block (Hypex UcD with Orfeo Class A module) I love this...

priko
replies: 7,270 views: 1,088,333
rollmottle 16 hours ago

Hi everyone , this is my first post on this forum so hoping to make it a daily thing because this site its awesome Anyway,...

Rathnhake
replies: 63 views: 4,137
Sugarnutz 16 hours ago

Hello, I'm probably going to buy a Neotek series II but I want to ask you an information. I know Neotek company is closed so I...

fkeys
replies: 2 views: 166
fkeys 17 hours ago

Hi Dear Gearslutz, I've been reading on this subject for months and finally decided to start a discussion on this very...

echoesoflife
replies: 20 views: 793
woodfoot 20 hours ago

I was recently looking into buying a pair of Inward Connections Brute's and it seems as though IC is gone? They no longer have a...

azrael kennedy
replies: 17 views: 1,636
127Riot 1 day ago

SSL Origin with new style of console . Specially for modern studio with hybrid design. . PureDrive mic pre with modern FET...

toofanstudio
replies: 0 views: 144
toofanstudio 1 day ago

As the plugin is so good I had a gander at the official website and saw...

b0se
replies: 17 views: 1,072
127Riot 1 day ago

Hey all, Ive just received this preamp as its been one of my dream pres for a while! Well technically my girl slept over so she...

deuc647
replies: 5 views: 975
Piedpiper 1 day ago

Anyone have this by any chance? Modular Channel Stereo — OVERSTAYER Recording Equipment, Inc. I think it’s kind...

gsilbers
replies: 266 views: 31,441
drainyoo 1 day ago

Is SSL Matrix 2 still a good choice in 2019 ? I guess theres many alternative available today even a mixerless workflow with...

roc
replies: 66 views: 8,428
Skamm Goodiez 1 day ago

Does anyone have a program or a template for labelling a 19" 96-point Switchcraft bantam-patch they'd like to share? I...

ericwall
replies: 8 views: 3,087
stevep 1 day ago
replies: - views: -
masque13 1 day ago

definitely inspired by the "Control Room thread" I was wondering if there were pictures to post of various mic'ed up...

Bobalou
replies: 5,257 views: 1,699,840
monkeyxx 1 day ago

Hello folks, I would like to hear your opinions about the two competitors "SPL Iron" and "Shadow Hills...

lucky909091
replies: 7 views: 3,176
Infinite5ths 1 day ago

Anyone out there know if you can take apart A Neotek Elite console to carry it up some stairs? The frame is too large to get...

princeplanet
replies: 3 views: 283
Bassmankr 1 day ago

Hello folks, I have bought a Neumann 750 KH and had it for 2 days. Very well built subwoofer, however please note: - NONE of the...

nekkio99
replies: 27 views: 5,261
badboygolf16v 1 day ago

Long time listener, first time caller. The info on here has been very helpful in making my studio monitor selection. So thanks...

LiveMike
replies: 15 views: 3,825
doom3crazy 1 day ago

Have owned a pair of Aeon 2's for about 4 weeks now, and can honestly say these can hang with the best of them! I originally was...

Lsixtysix
replies: 12 views: 3,209
doom3crazy 1 day ago

Hi! I'm more or less new to the whole amp discussion but I currently consider my options for an update of my old Yamaha PC2002....

Kris Pohl
replies: 5 views: 445
HeavyMantra 1 day ago

With so much debate about HW vs SW, I wanted to make a list of top mixers, and the style of mixing they do: ITB, Hybrid, or...

proxy
replies: 139 views: 6,242
psycho_monkey 2 days ago

Looking at these booth for mix bus mojo pre my RND Master Bus processor. I wonder if the Curve Bender price tag is worth it...

augustin187
replies: 19 views: 2,983
augustin187 2 days ago

So of all the videos I've seen of the Avid S6, I've yet to see one where they control a plugin other than an avid eq or...

jaredmars
replies: 9 views: 1,374
basehead617 2 days ago

I love everything about this album and was curious to know more details about the recording process, techniques, and gear used if...

proxy
replies: 33 views: 3,235
ClaySchmitt 2 days ago

Hello, I want to ask if anyone experiencing similar problems with the BAE 1073. I bought the unit brand new (approx. $2900.00)...

vadaszgep2
replies: 79 views: 9,089
Matt Syson 2 days ago

Hi everyone — I’m curious how to setup an external side chain with the Bettermaker c502v compressor thru USB. Can someone...

goldi
replies: 7 views: 888
goldi 2 days ago

I replaced the tube in a KM56 and had a question about supply voltages. The schematic shows a B+ voltage of 120vdc. The power...

industrialarts
replies: 1 views: 202
Klaus 2 days ago

Hello, I work at a local radio station/tv station. My boss sat down with me the other day and told me that we are going to have a...

JesseSanford
replies: 9 views: 661
JesseSanford 2 days ago

The original ones, black and silver, not black and purple. Just wondering....

LeoLeoLeo
replies: 7 views: 2,728
LeoLeoLeo 2 days ago
No6h 2 days ago

After 6 long years of blasting my Barefoot MM27's for 10-18 hours a day, my left channel just gave out right during a super...

nikkei
replies: 51 views: 9,309
vicenzajay 3 days ago

Hey guys, how are you? Currently using my Symphony IO (mk1) with the 2x6 card... I´m planning to use my Millennia AD-596 to...

JulianFernandez
replies: 2 views: 280
j.frad 3 days ago
Jaturna 3 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search