The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By TransAudio Group
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

This forum is here to talk about high-end equipment and high-end production techniques/discussions. Threads that are not...

Lindell
replies: 7 views: 75,982
Whitecat 23rd January 2015

Hi guys, I am moving from itb to a hybrid setup. Hope someone would chime in. For stereo eq on mix bus I am looking at Tegeler...

Zmago Šmon
replies: 21 views: 847
BEEHIVE 41 minutes ago

Just got a Dangerous 2BUS+ I tried it on one of my works with 8 stereo channels. Here is the result. The two mixes are exactly...

ywshuo
replies: 22 views: 911
Synth Buddha 41 minutes ago

Hi Gearheads Happy New Year:cowbell: I just bought myself a UAD Apollo X 8 and I got two questions, I hope you can help me with...

Sieber
replies: 5 views: 334
thehightenor 2 hours ago

Greetings everyone. I've been reading here about mics for recording acoustic guitar & have come to the conclusion that the...

B....
replies: 143 views: 5,068
Nick Tammer 2 hours ago

Hey everyone, i hope that someone of you had a similar problem and can help me. One of my 2 Genelec 1038B has a noise...

acidrulez
replies: 1 views: 198
GenelecSupport 2 hours ago

One thing before I begin: I have a RND master Buss Processor and use it for dual mono because it’s the same VCA compression...

neve1064
replies: 3 views: 328
Joelhume 3 hours ago

Hi. I have a Calrec S2 mixer with 48 channels. Of which, 12 are stereos. So it does a console with 60 preamp. I want to sell...

Ingenia
replies: 3 views: 83
Ingenia 3 hours ago

Hey Everyone, Just wondering if anyone knows what makes DECENT hardware mastering, EQ's (Manley's, SSL, etc), Compressors,...

ChocoTacoBoss
replies: 1 views: 83
thehightenor 3 hours ago

who knows anything about this mic? it was produced by akg at the same time as the 251, but it's a small diaphram tube...

travista00
replies: 108 views: 42,416
JoshuaMetzger 3 hours ago

I worked in a studio facility the past five years on the 32 channel API 1608 console, and I am in love the tone it imparts on...

beau_mckee
replies: 5 views: 126
Jeff Tummond 4 hours ago

Loving these to controll Dynamics. Anyone knows which ist the latest comptasible pro tools version? Am aware of the end of...

D Becks
replies: 0 views: 68
D Becks 5 hours ago

SSL Sigma

I am a prospective buyer of this and this is very new product which I don't fully understand yet so I guess having a dedicated...

aramism
replies: 1,460 views: 217,668
raal 6 hours ago

Right, so now that you guys probably have carted home your X-desks, I'd really like some direct second opinions on the...

farhadkd
replies: 114 views: 72,687
coso 7 hours ago

My clock is acting up 10M Video Anybody else encountered that issue?

Skamm Goodiez
replies: 10 views: 760
Skamm Goodiez 8 hours ago

Did a little A/B today in my studio, I was amazed how much better an old Tascam Cd player sounded than my computers CD player. No...

InGameSound
replies: 8 views: 543
nickknack 8 hours ago

Hi guys, I just saw someone asked the very same question for ATCs50s but here the weight is "only" 37,7Kg each...

E Artsy Moods
replies: 9 views: 918
elamberth 8 hours ago
replies: - views: -
al_net77 13 hours ago

Is Serban mixing all itb or is he using some outboard? What plugins is he using? Someone has to know something about his...

erike123
replies: 1,247 views: 140,366
Podgorny 15 hours ago

Hello my fellow Gearslutz. Just wanted to know what's your guy's take on that new Trident 88. I've had a Soundcraft Ghost in my...

edvdr76
replies: 93 views: 22,232
bcgood 16 hours ago

My gut says no, but my lust says yes. I am finally building out my little studio in an old log house we bought a few years ago. I...

TheHolyMountain
replies: 252 views: 16,414
Wiggy Neve Slut 16 hours ago

Hello everyone, i've bought a Studer 903 console 5 month ago for my new studio. it is a broadcast console which was custom made...

Jpastor
replies: 29 views: 2,453
thomlin 16 hours ago

I got a pair of Dutch and Dutch 8C loudspeakers for evaluation and am most certainly buying them after working on them for the...

nomatic
replies: 1,564 views: 175,782
John Moran 17 hours ago

Hey guys, I was just about to purchase the C800G only to find out Sony has actually stopped all manufacturing of the mic and I...

hyperfacex
replies: 20 views: 792
RaulR 20 hours ago

Good morning, can anyone chime in and give me their opinion on this U67 ? If i am truly lucky Mr Klaus Heyne ? Any ideas on...

Derek Reese
replies: 131 views: 4,719
crille_mannen 20 hours ago

I've been happily using my Neumann kh120's for about five years now- they replaced a pair of Audioengine A5++'s-, and am...

brokesnob
replies: 3 views: 243
Crazy4Jazz 21 hours ago

Howdy fellow slutz. Well, I did it. I took Smart C1 and C2, and tested it hard. stike They are - at their best - OK....

Bob Amirian
replies: 123 views: 29,863
Matt Syson 1 day ago

What's better between the 1073spx and 1073N? Are there any other preamps that you'd recommend instead? I love my 88rlb on...

richie0801
replies: 2 views: 822
doliveros 1 day ago
hello people 1 day ago
IAMGOD_OFFICIAL 1 day ago

Hello, I want to buy a Neumann U67 reissue and another microphone to complement it. After reading a lot and listening to many...

RaulR
replies: 9 views: 637
RaulR 1 day ago

Today, I just plugged the Amphion One18 with two Auralic Merak mono block (Hypex UcD with Orfeo Class A module) I love this...

priko
replies: 7,384 views: 1,111,381
Shaggy2039 1 day ago

Guys, Im in the market searching for a new pair of monitors, mainly to complement my NS-10's doing Mixing work but will also be...

Pedro Lobo
replies: 12 views: 5,811
rob S 1 day ago

I have an opportunity to purchase a pair of Gates Sta-Level compressors from a studio that is closing. I'm told that they both...

bigsbyman
replies: 21 views: 4,336
exwel 1 day ago

i have a manley ref which i love im looking to add another mic and i want a fet mic so the two choices are u47 fet or u87 ai...

Cokey30
replies: 1 views: 199
homespunaudio 1 day ago

What would be a good budget pair? I would like something with a good amount of low end. Im also wondering if small diaphragm...

Dawson McWayne
replies: 25 views: 458
Scragend 1 day ago

I just noticed that on Vintagekings site the 19” dramastic obsidian is listed as “product no longer available”. Any rumors...

John_McEnroe
replies: 4 views: 475
b.lodge 1 day ago

>Dual mono >Shelf/Bell switch on Hi Boost >Dual I/O paths, transformer and IC > Each transformer has it's own...

RogerFoote
replies: 9 views: 895
Silvertone 1 day ago

What you guys think Manley or igs tubecore 3u? jus having hard time deciding since I can demo any of those.. thanks Zmago...

Zmago Šmon
replies: 6 views: 460
RaulR 1 day ago

if money was no issue what are some pieces of gear you would love to have: preamps , summing mixer, compressors, color box, etc....

ZZZXXX
replies: 38 views: 1,826
PdotDdot 1 day ago

Great article from 2015. I love the sound of tape (and tubes) myself. 24k for a modified Tascam... wow, but it blew away the...

Silvertone
replies: 4 views: 507
Brian M. Boykin 1 day ago

The prices have gone off the charts since the famous “I have joined the cult” thread here on Gearslutz Almost asking as...

drockfresh
replies: 35 views: 1,864
africantigercow 2 days ago

The back-story: I'm working on a little "all acoustic" project for a band mate, and we've decided to overdub a...

David Rick
replies: 12 views: 1,049
shoepedals 2 days ago

I recently purchased a Daking Mic Pre One and I can't get over how awesome this class A pre sounds. Its personally my favorite...

bcgood
replies: 331 views: 30,308
Brad Lunde 2 days ago

I will be the first to admit that I am not 100% certain of what I’m talking about and this is in no way a scientific study...

Zoot
replies: 34 views: 1,781
Udi Koomran 2 days ago

Just wondering what folks think the best single channel or 2 channel AD converter is. Looks like Benchmark is out of their ADC...

markchatwin
replies: 42 views: 5,545
GwinnerStudios 2 days ago

I posted awhile back wanting a mic that excels on acoustic guitar and possibly micing a low volume bass amp. But I expanded my...

markchatwin
replies: 5 views: 426
pentagon 2 days ago

I know three people who have the Qes pad converter. I wonder how many owners are on gear slutz. Since sadly it is not made...

spektor
replies: 2 views: 317
mwurfl 2 days ago

Dears, I would like to present our brand and our unique product. Your feedback would be greatly appreciated. TELEGRAPH...

TelegraphAudio
replies: 6 views: 717
TelegraphAudio 2 days ago
replies: 1 views: 209
johannburkard 2 days ago

Hi, I am considering upgrading my current setup. At the moment I’m using Neumann KH120’s with an Eve TS108 sub and this...

dickiefunk
replies: 3 views: 415
peter.m.junior 2 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search