The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By TransAudio Group
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

This forum is here to talk about high-end equipment and high-end production techniques/discussions. Threads that are not...

Lindell
replies: 7 views: 76,097
Whitecat 23rd January 2015

Good morning, can anyone chime in and give me their opinion on this U67 ? If i am truly lucky Mr Klaus Heyne ? Any ideas on...

Derek Reese
replies: 151 views: 5,318
toledo3 49 minutes ago

The Manley Langevin Microphone Preamp and the Mercury AM16 are both based on old Langevin designs. I know that they are not based...

staudio
replies: 13 views: 7,958
valeot 2 hours ago

I have put a deposit for the Barefoot MM45 to replace my Focal Twins. Has anyone compared the Barefoot mm45 with Focal...

SynteXis
replies: 22 views: 9,001
MatsNo 2 hours ago

Hello fellow slutz, I bought a used U87ai mic from vintage king. Love the sound of that mic however for some reason at...

Guitarist9891
replies: 23 views: 540
crosscutred 3 hours ago

Hello, We've had a pair of 8351 in our tracking room for a few months and after initial setup and listening, I havent as much...

d3l
replies: 788 views: 108,338
Ilkka 4 hours ago

Is Serban mixing all itb or is he using some outboard? What plugins is he using? Someone has to know something about his...

erike123
replies: 1,262 views: 142,271
b0se 5 hours ago

Greetings everyone. I've been reading here about mics for recording acoustic guitar & have come to the conclusion that the...

B....
replies: 159 views: 5,863
James Lehmann 5 hours ago

The Telefunken ELA M 260 has piqued my interest. Has anyone tested these side by side say on acoustics and other instruments?...

Mr. Mulcahy
replies: 98 views: 18,075
JoshuaMetzger 6 hours ago

Hi. I’m really interested in picking up the Shelford Channel. Have been researching it for awhile. Wondering if anyone knows...

jh6687
replies: 7 views: 1,334
bluebravo 7 hours ago

Happy New Year to my fellow gearslutz !!! I have a small home studio just for my music, no clients. I am starting to get back...

Derek Reese
replies: 44 views: 1,341
Vasily111 7 hours ago

Hello my fellow Gearslutz. Just wanted to know what's your guy's take on that new Trident 88. I've had a Soundcraft Ghost in my...

edvdr76
replies: 106 views: 22,946
TexaCali 9 hours ago

Lately, I'm getting some subtle distortion/"choked" sounding recordings with my M149. It's not major, but it's...

tkaitkai
replies: 7 views: 343
toledo3 11 hours ago

Got a chance to have a first look at the Monotor. We've been waiting for a worthy solution to get a good headphone option in our...

Hamburg58
replies: 114 views: 27,452
lavalane 11 hours ago

have these: wright front full on Flickr - Photo Sharing! wright full on Flickr - Photo Sharing! wright front close-up on Flickr...

kjfarley
replies: 26 views: 4,545
GaHusker2020 12 hours ago

Hi all Not sure if this is the right place to post and I apologize if it isn’t. I have an Aurora Audio GTQC that was damaged...

markelje
replies: 2 views: 409
markelje 12 hours ago

Hey guys n gals...so Im at a crossroads. I have these old Apogee AD16X/DA16X converters w/ the X-HD cards rockin with the old...

3rdSun
replies: 3 views: 633
3rdSun 15 hours ago

Just wondering what folks think the best single channel or 2 channel AD converter is. Looks like Benchmark is out of their ADC...

markchatwin
replies: 52 views: 6,187
StevenLMorgan 16 hours ago

Hey guys. I work at an audio post production facility in LA. We're looking for someone to come out and measure the frequency...

justaman1776
replies: 12 views: 1,162
NorseHorse 17 hours ago

I'm recording a solo violin. The recording is for an audition to a top tier symphony. The audition is by invitation and came with...

Crazy4Jazz
replies: 14 views: 467
burp182 18 hours ago

Hi! Has anybody any experience with the Otari Concept Elite console? We're building a new studio and are looking for a good...

kristoffer
replies: 45 views: 15,910
Musiclab 19 hours ago

Today, I just plugged the Amphion One18 with two Auralic Merak mono block (Hypex UcD with Orfeo Class A module) I love this...

priko
replies: 7,386 views: 1,112,801
Lupez 1 day ago

Hey, so bought a Stam a little while ago and love it. I think it sounds great, this it lives on the mix bus. Since I have bought...

Irelando
replies: 11 views: 1,508
b0se 1 day ago

Hi guys, I am moving from itb to a hybrid setup. Hope someone would chime in. For stereo eq on mix bus I am looking at Tegeler...

Zmago Šmon
replies: 32 views: 1,550
peter sikking 1 day ago

What you guys think Manley or igs tubecore 3u? jus having hard time deciding since I can demo any of those.. thanks Zmago...

Zmago Šmon
replies: 12 views: 785
thehightenor 1 day ago

Hello, I recently upgraded my vocal booth and room, so I've decided to purchase a new vocal chain. I already have a U87ai and I...

MicPoe
replies: 42 views: 4,554
jjblair 1 day ago

Hi folk!!! I'm very curious about the Kii three speakers. They seems to be the next big things!!! Have you heard...

stamand
replies: 2,084 views: 274,759
ChaosComplete 1 day ago

Anyone tried it or have it....how is it?

Zmago Šmon
replies: 0 views: 485
Zmago Šmon 1 day ago

When miking a source using a pair of shotgun microphones in X/Y configuration, does it matter if the port-strips on both...

engineejoel
replies: 0 views: 455
engineejoel 1 day ago

Hello everyone, i've bought a Studer 903 console 5 month ago for my new studio. it is a broadcast console which was custom made...

Jpastor
replies: 35 views: 2,659
zamproject 1 day ago

This is my first post on the , but have read alot here! I'll be doing a bunch of different music. More band rock type style than...

Charliewonder7
replies: 49 views: 16,387
FOURTHTUNZ 1 day ago

If you clock to a high end converter that is AD only, would that have any impact on your DA? For example, clocking a Metric...

drockfresh
replies: 17 views: 1,226
MFXBOSS 1 day ago

Hi Guy,s , no one I know uses SPL madison converters, I moved from Apogee to SPL a couple of years ago. Just wondering if...

CSField
replies: 37 views: 6,754
husak 2 days ago

I posted awhile back wanting a mic that excels on acoustic guitar and possibly micing a low volume bass amp. But I expanded my...

markchatwin
replies: 10 views: 721
toledo3 2 days ago

I have and love the AML Pultec for tracking, seriously considering a second one for mixbus. Would like to complement the AML...

fromthepuggle
replies: 2 views: 312
Wiggy Neve Slut 2 days ago

thorn between those 3 for mixing duties, goinng from itb to hybrid so its first compressor..any feedback...

Zmago Šmon
replies: 0 views: 319
Zmago Šmon 2 days ago

Just got a Dangerous 2BUS+ I tried it on one of my works with 8 stereo channels. Here is the result. The two mixes are exactly...

ywshuo
replies: 30 views: 1,356
Slug1 2 days ago

I make electronic music with a lot of lo-fi elements, noise and hiss and because of the type of music I make I tend to push the...

drainyoo
replies: 41 views: 2,245
IAMGOD_OFFICIAL 2 days ago

Hello, I want to ask if anyone experiencing similar problems with the BAE 1073. I bought the unit brand new (approx. $2900.00)...

vadaszgep2
replies: 80 views: 9,508
J_keefe Bass 2 days ago

SSL Sigma

I am a prospective buyer of this and this is very new product which I don't fully understand yet so I guess having a dedicated...

aramism
replies: 1,462 views: 218,082
Skamm Goodiez 2 days ago

I worked in a studio facility the past five years on the 32 channel API 1608 console, and I am in love the tone it imparts on...

beau_mckee
replies: 7 views: 370
cathode 2 days ago

Guys, Im in the market searching for a new pair of monitors, mainly to complement my NS-10's doing Mixing work but will also be...

Pedro Lobo
replies: 13 views: 5,933
MachineMastering 2 days ago

Thought I start a useless but fun "Top 10 Sexiest Consoles ever made" thread. I am a true console fetishist heh...

Lindell
replies: 992 views: 487,685
EvilRoy 2 days ago

I know there is huge risk associated with the old lavry(db.tech) Gold MK1 units due to lack of servicing and parts However, I...

davehall6162
replies: 1 views: 835
Saxnscratch 2 days ago

Hello you all,howdy There are times that you can take a risk and think: " why not buying something out of the Ukraine...

flute player
replies: 951 views: 208,690
HandCrafted Lab 2 days ago
replies: - views: -
cheu78 2 days ago

Bonjour guys ! jummpp I have a nice Telefunken / Siemens RFZ V781 without PSU , Have you schematics or tips to plugg it ?...

gemme
replies: 1 views: 288
jokeramik 2 days ago

A new year, a new chance to show off your spending abilities! The title says it all. Fire away with anything high end you wish to...

Earcatcher
replies: 12 views: 815
IAMGOD_OFFICIAL 2 days ago

Just wondering if anyone in here has had experience working with one of these? cmlabs

TitusandJoey
replies: 6 views: 1,487
in media res 2 days ago

Did a little A/B today in my studio, I was amazed how much better an old Tascam Cd player sounded than my computers CD player. No...

InGameSound
replies: 9 views: 715
Jim Williams 2 days ago

Hey slutz! I was just about to buy a nice cream pair of Soyuz SU-013 when I came across the Telefunken M60 FET. I plan to...

omegaomega
replies: 66 views: 8,907
Telefunken Lab 3 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search