The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By TransAudio Group
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

This forum is here to talk about high-end equipment and high-end production techniques/discussions. Threads that are not...

Lindell
replies: 7 views: 84,260
Whitecat 23rd January 2015

Just saw this post on Instagram! If it's not new to some of you, it's new to me! Just figured I'd share it for those...

SupaMixKing
replies: 749 views: 54,642
To Mega Therion 1 minute ago

I’m a project studio, mainly recording myself and friends. I’ve got a number of condensers and ribbons that I like for vocals...

occam
replies: 45 views: 1,296
kaleida 13 minutes ago

I am wondering if anyone here has had the opportunity to listen to or use both of these and can comment on perceived differences,...

Russell Dawkins
replies: 11 views: 3,933
treyrhodes 38 minutes ago

Hi all, This is the question I can't find any answer yet.. 224(original) - the one with the beige LARC is true stereo or summed...

project71
replies: 0 views: 23
project71 42 minutes ago

I have the opportunity to grab a Focusrite Red 3 in very good condition and for a good price. The Red 3 plugin made by Focusrite...

JonnBoy
replies: 3 views: 103
Pindos 45 minutes ago

Okay so I have a 32x32 mKII symphony i/o PT HD card > sonnet thunderbolt 3 chassis > iMac Pro. Run a Grace Design m905 >...

moxiemusicman
replies: 46 views: 5,732
McNewlove 1 hour ago

Most modern API consoles run at about +/-16V, as do the Harrisons and some others. Many other consoles, such as Neves, run at...

burns46824
replies: 52 views: 1,372
jjblair 2 hours ago

Dear members, I have a pair of 800s headphone and use it heavily in mixing. My current DAC Amp is Antelope Armari which...

piggy915
replies: 3 views: 101
Udi Koomran 2 hours ago

Hi there - was hoping for some opinions on these two units. I run a single HDX card with some very select hardware and a very...

Philip Parker
replies: 1 views: 109
aremos 3 hours ago

Just curious, as I was looking up something about it today I noticed that it is no longer on the Sweetwater site and it is also...

AudioGold
replies: 247 views: 19,772
User100 4 hours ago

Hi all. . . Long time since posting. I'm buying my last piece of gear, but I need to know what to buy. Here's the...

Stephen Pruitt
replies: 23 views: 3,304
MixedByMyGuy 4 hours ago

As the title suggests, I am looking for recommendations from all the audiophile speaker nuts on what they think would make the...

anaudiopro
replies: 9 views: 182
Jim Williams 5 hours ago

Hi guys! So this year has given me the possibility to work a lot more, and put some money aside for some much needed studio...

dld_audio
replies: 2 views: 169
IMRECS 5 hours ago

A fellow GS member directed me here ... http://www.radarrecording.com/workstation where at the bottom of the page is a new...

Space1999
replies: 8 views: 826
bhandy 7 hours ago

I'm looking for a high-end Transient/Dynamic EQ for boosting. Something to bring life back into smashed and dynamic-less stems...

Nevemachine
replies: 7 views: 286
alexvigore 7 hours ago

In the late 90s, it would have been difficult to flip through Mix Magazine, EQ Magazine, or Electronic Musician, and not see an...

NeumannCollecta
replies: 89 views: 10,351
Jim Williams 8 hours ago

Here is another discrete op amp blind listening test for the API 1608 console. The source material is a portion the...

burns46824
replies: 24 views: 685
ilovesound 8 hours ago

Is Serban mixing all itb or is he using some outboard? What plugins is he using? Someone has to know something about his...

erike123
replies: 2,006 views: 262,383
coldvodka 8 hours ago

Sorry if this is redundant. I would suspect this has been asked before countless times but nothing came up in my search....thanks

fender4593
replies: 1,331 views: 266,677
szyam 9 hours ago

Hello y'all! I'm looking to grab a high-end set of b-speakers to work as an "equal but alternate" to by current setup...

AndromedaA6
replies: 14 views: 388
Jens Eklund 10 hours ago

Hello everyone! Prehistory In 2002, I bought the Nevaton MC 416. But after a while, problems began in the operation of the...

3PM
replies: 0 views: 74
3PM 12 hours ago

Today, I just plugged the Amphion One18 with two Auralic Merak mono block (Hypex UcD with Orfeo Class A module) I love this...

priko
replies: 8,199 views: 1,258,198
Karloff70 12 hours ago

I know, another review well I'll just tell it like it is and you can read if you are interested in these speakers and you can...

mdjice
replies: 118 views: 29,749
pasim123 13 hours ago

I’m not sure if this is the correct part of the forum to post this, if not please move or delete. I’d like to know what...

127Riot
replies: 40 views: 5,183
szyam 13 hours ago

I recently purchased a Daking Mic Pre One and I can't get over how awesome this class A pre sounds. Its personally my favorite...

bcgood
replies: 698 views: 60,587
Crazy4Jazz 14 hours ago

Hi everyone, What are your favorite reverb presets? I know that people love certain boxes, but I am wondering what presets are...

seancostello
replies: 70 views: 16,529
Casey 14 hours ago

definitely inspired by the "Control Room thread" I was wondering if there were pictures to post of various mic'ed up...

Bobalou
replies: 5,626 views: 1,790,162
jamnxtdoor 15 hours ago

SSL Sigma

I am a prospective buyer of this and this is very new product which I don't fully understand yet so I guess having a dedicated...

aramism
replies: 1,790 views: 253,617
Avantmidi 15 hours ago

any new feedback from the HEDD type 20 speakers. anyone have them? how is the translation verses say something more clinical...

acupunk
replies: 110 views: 15,891
JblKid95 18 hours ago

I was wondering about the Amphion One18. I am using the Hedd type 20. I really like the speakers I am using. But since they are...

spektor
replies: 2 views: 1,000
eclipse 19 hours ago

This is just a total neurotic brain fart moment, I have one empty spot in a rack and it is driving me mad. I have some pretty...

TheHolyMountain
replies: 11 views: 301
Bushman 19 hours ago

Hey guys, I've been thinking about upgrading or rather sidegrading from the Spectre S8's I have atm which I got slightly before...

Nicked_Wicked
replies: 87 views: 32,886
blayz2002 20 hours ago

Anyone use the Wes audio stuff ? Is it high quality? Or do you have any experience with other company’s that offer similar...

Cokey30
replies: 10 views: 829
blayz2002 20 hours ago

Hey everybody, so here is another vocal mic thread. I got quite a lot of experience with different mics, mostly...

l1ll13en
replies: 19 views: 463
l1ll13en 20 hours ago

Any Amphion two15 users on here? Very little has been said about them as compared to the other models. Would love to hear actual...

Top Knob
replies: 45 views: 8,511
Shaggy2039 20 hours ago

Hello GS’s! I need a (long overdue) hardware reverb but, I’m torn between the Bricasti or the Tegler Reverb.... I just...

vsthalion
replies: 29 views: 1,264
Looneytune 22 hours ago

So any speculations about this? What would you like to see? Different reverbs? Unreal reverbs? Other fx?

OurDarkness
replies: 579 views: 102,223
NoTBatmaN 23 hours ago

I am interested in that type of speaker and those models are pretty much the "same" versions from three different...

WunderBro Flo
replies: 2 views: 222
SecretSociety 1 day ago

Anyone here using the CM-2 or another cool model? It's a broadcast console, but with just *ridiculous* pres. Back in the...

thejook
replies: 348 views: 98,282
Filmscores 1 day ago

I do all my mixing by hand, I grab faders like crazy and throw them around like they owe me money (they do, in fact, lots). I...

7up partridge
replies: 4 views: 186
deedeeyeah 1 day ago

So somehow I have gotten my hands on this huge (4 rack spaces, i think) old funky limiter called a Gates Level-Devil. And if all...

pedalboy
replies: 11 views: 9,481
Lawreylane 1 day ago

Hi guys, I’m thinking about getting a new pre for my u87ai. I have la610mkii available atm but it feel a bit too dull for...

JupiterJuice
replies: 4 views: 314
drewbonez 1 day ago

So after weeks of research, (unable to actually demo monitors) Ive decided to order the Quested V3110 MKII Actives. I will...

Chase Orion
replies: 0 views: 96
Chase Orion 1 day ago

Last week a friend took the -i must say- impressive JBL LSR 708i to my mix room and i liked it a lot. I felt i could take good...

HansMues
replies: 279 views: 48,619
anaudiopro 1 day ago

Last night I did an op amp shootout for the mix buss of our API 1608 console. The test went as follows: Merging Hapi D/A >...

burns46824
replies: 121 views: 5,039
AURORA4DTH 1 day ago

Hi all. I have an API 1608 that’s now out of warranty and I’m out of spare op amps . Got a couple issues I’m pretty sure...

Snoggin
replies: 151 views: 19,198
vsthalion 1 day ago

Which one would you choose? Whatever I end up buying, they will be paired with 3 or 4 subs using minidsp to fix room modes. I...

just_manu
replies: 51 views: 2,060
eclipse 1 day ago

Hi everyone, I've been reading up on this pre and listening to any samples I can find and am left wondering a few things that...

chiasson
replies: 1 views: 169
Evdoggydog 1 day ago

Hi! Kind of new to gearslutz and i m really not sure i m posting in the right thread. I will try anyway ! I m a student...

claudiopallone
replies: 1 views: 164
Drumsound 1 day ago

Hi there, I just discovered a Zähl EQ-1 killer .. same great features, super sounding and 600 bucks less: fully parametric...

midmost
replies: 31 views: 5,520
midmost 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search