The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By TransAudio Group
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

This forum is here to talk about high-end equipment and high-end production techniques/discussions. Threads that are not...

Lindell
replies: 7 views: 83,136
Whitecat 23rd January 2015

Hello folks, I have bought a Neumann 750 KH and had it for 2 days. Very well built subwoofer, however please note: - NONE of the...

nekkio99
replies: 81 views: 13,634
Taivanski 3 minutes ago

SSL Sigma

I am a prospective buyer of this and this is very new product which I don't fully understand yet so I guess having a dedicated...

aramism
replies: 1,709 views: 245,265
pmilani 3 minutes ago

I must say just picked up this pre-amp eq and surprised how good it sounds and build quality is over all super. Surprised it...

frankenstino
replies: 17 views: 1,087
Light Grenade 5 minutes ago

Any difference in the build btwn these designs? All controls appear to be the same. My impression is that the centered logos was...

7up partridge
replies: 8 views: 488
7up partridge 48 minutes ago

Is it still a fact that most non-hobby studios are running Pro-Tools and every engineer needs to know Pro-Tools, or are some of...

drockfresh
replies: 274 views: 9,967
MrChick 1 hour ago

hi all, wondering if some people could share some wisdom please. i’m after a mix bus EQ. current main contender is the...

wizzman5000
replies: 4 views: 249
IAMGOD_OFFICIAL 1 hour ago

Hi gang, I have the opp to buy a neve 55 For my home studio at an incredible price ($6k!) so I think I’m gonna snatch it up....

jml designs
replies: 5 views: 96
thethrillfactor 1 hour ago

A new year, a new chance to show off your spending abilities! The title says it all. Fire away with anything high end you wish to...

Earcatcher
replies: 121 views: 8,526
Wolf LeProducer 2 hours ago

Hey, I am looking at getting new monitors to mix, record and compose music with. I am split between two different sets. I...

Chad Sterling
replies: 2 views: 93
avare 2 hours ago

Hello, I am new to gearslutz and recently I want to choose a high-end near monitor for hifi use (I am just lovein to listen...

ayanamiyuzu
replies: 1 views: 44
Zmago Šmon 2 hours ago

Hello all, I spend most of my time working in a busy studio with large format consoles and tape machines. That said, I’m...

Mineral King
replies: 7 views: 268
MIKEHARRIS 3 hours ago

Is anybody still using Anamod ats1 on the buss ? Or another better tape solutions? ( please not real tape , I’ve been there :)

carloff
replies: 17 views: 961
Looneytune 4 hours ago

Hello! I have the opportunity to purchase a single used Genelec 1032a monitor for $300 dollars. Other than checking my mixes...

dmac660
replies: 0 views: 43
dmac660 5 hours ago

Hi sluts! Sorry for a longish post, hope someone can help me here. Let's start by saying that I already have a Knif Pure-Mu...

mherrane
replies: 34 views: 1,701
peterh1050 9 hours ago

From years we mainly use digital mixers. Well, they are very good and so flexible, they have many features, they sound great...

Superpiano
replies: 12 views: 417
Jar_Tech 9 hours ago

Aside from EQ what makes these pre amps different from one another in terms of tone? Is there much? What would make one person...

soupking
replies: 7 views: 5,022
Eldudo 9 hours ago

I just was given a Neve 55 BTC console. Half of the 32 channels work well and the other half don't pass audio. I'm looking to see...

JosephC
replies: 12 views: 3,583
jml designs 9 hours ago

spurs vs 76ers live stream lakers vs jazz live stream nets vs bucks live stream white sox vs brewers live stream pirates vs twins...

jeffurcolf
replies: 0 views: 34
jeffurcolf 10 hours ago

I got a pair of Dutch and Dutch 8C loudspeakers for evaluation and am most certainly buying them after working on them for the...

nomatic
replies: 1,888 views: 229,199
Grrremlin 10 hours ago
replies: - views: -
chessparov2.0 11 hours ago

Hello, We've had a pair of 8351 in our tracking room for a few months and after initial setup and listening, I havent as much...

d3l
replies: 845 views: 129,394
johannburkard 12 hours ago

It feels like I could upgrade my Twin6's to something bigger. After searching around, there's not many alternatives i found in...

plx
replies: 40 views: 2,797
Superpiano 12 hours ago

Am I late to the party? Did I miss something on the Neumann website? In front of me I have a NEW km84 capsule on an OLD KMi...

whitepapagold
replies: 67 views: 18,675
Shanktron 13 hours ago

Sorry if this is redundant. I would suspect this has been asked before countless times but nothing came up in my search....thanks

fender4593
replies: 1,227 views: 249,711
Farm sounds 13 hours ago

Don't know what I really feel about this concept of a micpreamp built into the microphone. I can see the point and at the same...

gainreduction
replies: 1,808 views: 159,906
adam_f 13 hours ago

A few years back it seemed to be the Dramastic Audio Obsidian - I see a lot still using the C2. I'm looking to get...

gfunny72
replies: 21 views: 1,523
Whatever 14 hours ago

Curious how vintage Trident TSM console pre and eq would be vs resissue 500 series eq for 'that' sound. I'm mostly interested...

fromthepuggle
replies: 1 views: 103
toledo3 18 hours ago

Just saw this post on Instagram! If it's not new to some of you, it's new to me! Just figured I'd share it for those...

SupaMixKing
replies: 390 views: 25,867
Pyxis360 18 hours ago

RayHeath and monkeyxx asked me to post about the new Heiserman H47tube... I think high end is probably the right place. Here...

drBill
replies: 152 views: 11,443
Ward Pike 21 hours ago

My gut says no, but my lust says yes. I am finally building out my little studio in an old log house we bought a few years ago. I...

TheHolyMountain
replies: 873 views: 63,029
drockfresh 22 hours ago

So I currently have two small rooms, one I already used a studio in town and the other is a home office, they're both pretty...

blackjam
replies: 24 views: 1,195
blackjam 1 day ago

New / second hand doesn't matter.. I want the best monitors for the price. Focal sm9 are high on the list. Are there better...

Neoneon
replies: 9 views: 1,375
Zmago Šmon 1 day ago

Is this the new price for this mic on even a used one? These things were 10k new less than 2 months ago 24k for any mic is...

sammmoxo
replies: 37 views: 1,203
Starstreet 1 day ago

I've been rocking a Manley Ref C as my go-to "nice" condenser for vocals and other acoustic sources, and while I mostly...

jsbeeth
replies: 34 views: 3,653
vsthalion 1 day ago

All retailers list this piece as 16x2 however I see the back of the unit has outputs via DB25. Now the DB25 cable obviously...

BQE
replies: 5 views: 1,997
cesar delly 1 day ago

Hi, I currently use a Drawmer MC2.1 as a monitor controller. I only need to to take one signal from my converter, and split...

cmwolf
replies: 4 views: 245
elegentdrum 1 day ago

Hey all! I'm trying to find schematics for this Neve side car I have a studio tech helping me to fix. It come from a 51...

mucainsane
replies: 3 views: 887
mucainsane 1 day ago

Hi, Are any of you using the Final Touch automation? What do you like about it? What do you you not like? Are you using it...

gwm
replies: 0 views: 116
gwm 1 day ago

I'm real close to pulling the trigger on this mic. Are you still using/loving yours in 2020? If you have a band or vocalist I can...

CosmicSurfin
replies: 10 views: 473
Drumsound 1 day ago
replies: - views: -
avidlistener 1 day ago

I've got a Lyra 2 which I'm using with Sennheiser HD600 headphones and Ultimate Ears Reference Monitors custom earphones. I'm...

deejayen
replies: 18 views: 2,144
BrettB 1 day ago

Hello, I am seriously considering a Curve Bender to compliment my NSEQ2ffmod. Mostly master techno, dance music as sometimes...

RavenKis
replies: 1 views: 205
IAMGOD_OFFICIAL 1 day ago

6 different mics, can you guess which is which? some of them are expensive and some not so much have a listen and let me...

pencilextremist
replies: 5 views: 205
pencilextremist 1 day ago

Today, I just plugged the Amphion One18 with two Auralic Merak mono block (Hypex UcD with Orfeo Class A module) I love this...

priko
replies: 7,954 views: 1,220,950
Shaggy2039 1 day ago

It has come to my attention that KK84 caps can still be purchased new and from reading some forums the general consensus seems to...

Abaco
replies: 2 views: 163
themiracle 1 day ago

Hey All! If you have not already heard, I am selling Barefoot Recording (https://www.barefoot-recording.com/). It is where I...

ev33
replies: 4 views: 807
Drumsound 2 days ago

I know this is a high end GEAR area, but figured I'd put this here anyway and see what gives since high end fans are probably...

oceantracks
replies: 11 views: 263
Brent Hahn 2 days ago

WE to start making high end tubes again with "secret sauce" ingredients from the 60's. Western Electric to...

gainreduction
replies: 17 views: 1,565
Ward Pike 2 days ago

So I got an A Designs Nail Compressor with mix/blend. Pretty sweet. I haven't had much experience with dynamic processing. The...

Mystic Muse
replies: 24 views: 4,731
mardyMcFly 2 days ago

Had one on my hands but I did not buy. Now I'm working on a project where I wish I had bought the real deal. VSTs, other...

Sailor Hope
replies: 45 views: 8,047
carloff 2 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search