The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By TransAudio Group
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

This forum is here to talk about high-end equipment and high-end production techniques/discussions. Threads that are not...

Lindell
replies: 7 views: 79,127
Whitecat 23rd January 2015

My gut says no, but my lust says yes. I am finally building out my little studio in an old log house we bought a few years ago. I...

TheHolyMountain
replies: 288 views: 19,812
cheu78 3 minutes ago

I recently purchased a Daking Mic Pre One and I can't get over how awesome this class A pre sounds. Its personally my favorite...

bcgood
replies: 374 views: 35,362
Funny Cat 7 minutes ago

Hi there, I'm currently working at a studio that is looking at an upgrade of the mixing console and so far the runners up are the...

nexus_py
replies: 0 views: 1
nexus_py 9 minutes ago

So traded my dealer the retro powerstrip for the Neve shelford channel. I like I like. Ive been hunting for this vocal tone and...

SlutWave
replies: 0 views: 1
SlutWave 18 minutes ago

Title. I would like to hear your thoughts about it. First, hi everyone. I`m looking for a new pre-amp up to 5k price range to go...

Maney
replies: 4 views: 171
musaee 21 minutes ago

Not sure where else to post this but this was all done in nashville studios and mixed there. This mix really stands out to me...

cap217
replies: 22 views: 946
Papanate 49 minutes ago

any new feedback from the HEDD type 20 speakers. anyone have them? how is the translation verses say something more clinical...

acupunk
replies: 91 views: 10,182
JblKid95 53 minutes ago

I know that is long ago question,but can someone briefly tell the sound the difference between all version of SSL bus comp 500...

angel72bg
replies: 1 views: 155
angel72bg 1 hour ago

Hello Dose anyone know of a studio with an active MM1000 machine ? Thanks

wolcott
replies: 3 views: 496
cheu78 2 hours ago

I'm putting together a small home setup and the two preamps I've settled on for the time being are the UTA MPEQ-1 and Rupert Neve...

brokesnob
replies: 1 views: 162
mikoo69 2 hours ago

I wanted to now the difference between lets say a Yamaha SPX90 and a Yamaha REV5. I would also like to know what you guys think...

Matt Salazar
replies: 3 views: 3,204
[email protected] 3 hours ago

If you had to describe the differences in sonic signature between the two what would it be? Also any modern pop songs you know...

Krush411
replies: 20 views: 1,347
LuisV 4 hours ago

Hello guys I'm in the middle of a dilemma, I have a budget that will allow only the purchase of a console, either a 4064 E/G+ or...

ibeenajro
replies: 328 views: 27,246
buckan 4 hours ago

I’m looking at a U47 and it appears to have a nuvistor and replaced transformer. Priced accordingly. What do you think of it...

bigsbyman
replies: 18 views: 711
crille_mannen 6 hours ago

Hi, I am just curious if anyone has any links to music they recorded with a Josephson C700A or C700S microphone? Or, do you...

Chad Sterling
replies: 6 views: 1,026
didier.brest 8 hours ago

Today, I just plugged the Amphion One18 with two Auralic Merak mono block (Hypex UcD with Orfeo Class A module) I love this...

priko
replies: 7,578 views: 1,156,668
mcgilroy 8 hours ago

The roll out was last weekend in Las Vegas. Here's the way I see...

Ty Ford
replies: 2,932 views: 494,934
Monkey Man 9 hours ago

In the midst of upgrading my lowly (but respectable) Neumann KH120's because I am bored of them and can afford to- no other...

smitty.west
replies: 0 views: 122
smitty.west 12 hours ago

Just got back my U67 RI from Klaus and.... WOW! What a difference. I had originally quite liked this mic, frankly, but it's a...

WithUsInHatred
replies: 14 views: 1,092
jerrybarnesbass 14 hours ago

The more I’m reading about the Merging convertors the more I’m getting interested in them. I love that I can configure the...

siddhu
replies: 29 views: 6,495
pardonband 18 hours ago

Well I'm posting here because I believe if its Chandler gear it's High End. The mic comes packed in its own wood case in a box...

bzone
replies: 578 views: 49,800
chessparov2.0 19 hours ago

Any Studer 961 users here ? Recently purchased one, but I can not seem to get the compressors on the master unit to work. I...

Zoin
replies: 4 views: 276
worksinframes 20 hours ago

Hey! Hope everyone is okay on this quarentine days. Name 3 speakers you would buy for: Less then 1k (pair): Less then...

Exprymer
replies: 5 views: 243
deedeeyeah 20 hours ago

3M M79 Analog Multitrack -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hi! Anyone...

Sput
replies: 126 views: 45,429
Drumsound 20 hours ago

Anyone have the Trident 88 or better yet the 88 with automation? How are you using it? Are you primarily recording or mixing live...

Digiplex
replies: 2 views: 242
Digiplex 21 hours ago

Ok, so i currently have a Lynx Aurora 16 and have been really happy with it, but i want to start using the UAD plugs because...

NateHissin
replies: 2 views: 245
NateHissin 22 hours ago

Just curious, as I was looking up something about it today I noticed that it is no longer on the Sweetwater site and it is also...

AudioGold
replies: 115 views: 5,855
aremos 23 hours ago

Looking for the best mic stands...For rack toms specifically. cost is not an issue, any suggestions would be helpful. I have the...

6_Three
replies: 61 views: 4,002
9xSound 23 hours ago

I just got my cl1b as some of you know , I have a trial period with vintage king . Now here’s the truth I’m a bit...

Cokey30
replies: 49 views: 2,224
Cokey30 1 day ago

Hi guys The bass driver in my left speaker is producing some faint buzzing noise when playing isolated bass material through...

msflsim
replies: 56 views: 2,838
dinococcus 1 day ago

Hey Folks i got an EMT 140 ST with a V54 i bought them worked over from the HE STUDIO TECHNIK Munic the EMT had a remote on...

DjSoulMajestix
replies: 2 views: 381
DjSoulMajestix 1 day ago

Sorry, don't know if this is "High End" enough for this section, but what do y'all think of this thing? Tracking,...

Mr. Victory
replies: 10 views: 5,355
Earcatcher 1 day ago

Hello, I remember a friend of mine running an hard working commercial rec studio whit a Neve VR 80 desk during the 80's told me...

Vannel
replies: 6 views: 371
Vannel 1 day ago

I got a pair of Dutch and Dutch 8C loudspeakers for evaluation and am most certainly buying them after working on them for the...

nomatic
replies: 1,629 views: 194,050
Kiksuya 1 day ago

My budget is under $2000. So I’m looking at used units. Which channel strip would you recommend of the three mentioned? Or is...

Angeldr
replies: 2 views: 173
musaee 1 day ago

hello, it would be very appriciated if you give me answer or any tip. I have vr36 with flying fader 2.0 i'm second hand...

5johani
replies: 1 views: 161
andersmv 1 day ago

Sorry if this is redundant. I would suspect this has been asked before countless times but nothing came up in my search....thanks

fender4593
replies: 1,107 views: 230,654
Skamm Goodiez 1 day ago

Anyone recommend a good nos tube to put in the Manley silver mic?

acupunk
replies: 4 views: 301
acupunk 1 day ago

Anyone have any experience with these?? Seems like a decent option for 900$ or so to get a Pre with a little EQ but I'm worried...

RonCarlston
replies: 0 views: 141
RonCarlston 1 day ago

I found one for sale, but I can’t find anything about it on the net, which I find weird. Have anybody heard about it? Or even...

ppaulsen
replies: 3 views: 258
pan60 1 day ago

I need a preamp, Eq & compressor mostly for acoustic guitars & Vocals. I use the Neumann TLM 103, U 87 & Blue...

sarza73
replies: 28 views: 14,176
waldie wave 1 day ago

After months of searching & considering a new AD/DA for my other system, I'm 90% close to going with the MH LIO-8. Have...

aremos
replies: 2 views: 224
aremos 1 day ago

I seem to have straightened out the T&C board problems with my 224, but now I have four error codes that start in the E...

dbbubba
replies: 20 views: 2,856
Nevemachine 1 day ago

Hi guys, I need a creative solution and would love your advice. I recently purchased my 2448 and am trying to set it up...

PROVIDENCE MUSIC
replies: 3 views: 370
Kronos147 1 day ago

Hi Does anybody have first hand experience with both of these comps? I can rent/ demo the revolver but not the BG1. I...

evets
replies: 12 views: 1,267
bgood 1 day ago

Doesn't seem to be much on the net about these consoles so I thought I'll try to open the door for more info and talk about...

axisdreamer
replies: 14 views: 4,100
Jim Williams 2 days ago

Hi people, have a CMS SUB with a problem. After 1 hour or so the sub begins to hum and this sound replaces audio stream,...

Be4stElectrjc
replies: 1 views: 442
Be4stElectrjc 2 days ago

Hey all! I’m looking to add a colorful analog compressor (mono, dual mono, or stereo) and would be grateful for some...

kaleida
replies: 20 views: 2,168
waldie wave 2 days ago

Has anyone tried it? Is it anything like the first model? Really good price for a microphone like that.

PaperBrosBeatz
replies: 106 views: 8,237
chessparov2.0 2 days ago

This may sound dumb please forgive me .. but how do I get the tube tech to push the vocal forward but not increasing gain ?...

Cokey30
replies: 2 views: 245
szmola 2 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search