The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

High end

Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

This forum is here to talk about high-end equipment and high-end production techniques/discussions. Threads that are not...

replies: 7 views: 60,545
Whitecat 23rd January 2015

A month ago a producer which is a long time friend and client of mine has challenged me with mixing one of his productions...

replies: 495 views: 19,206
IM WHO YOU THINK 1 minute ago

Hi gearslutz community, I am willing to purchase one of these preamps. I´m aiming towards a more colored sound. At the moment...

replies: 24 views: 1,948
themiracle 10 minutes ago

I bought a new high end DAC. It's made in Germany by Pro-Ject. It's called the Pre Box S2 Digital. It's a 32 bit DAC that does...

Jim Williams
replies: 11 views: 878
Paul Gold 12 minutes ago

Hi everyone, We are filming marketing videos for an internet marketing company and so far we have a pretty decent signal chain....

replies: 13 views: 442
BadYodeler 17 minutes ago

Hello everyone Can anyone please post any microphone shootouts microphone comparisons very well recorded videos or audio...

replies: 79 views: 2,874
terrysound 20 minutes ago

Hello, anyone here compared PSI A21m or A17m with similarly priced ATC SCM20 or SCM12 + good amp? Differences between active and...

replies: 50 views: 4,289
Brad Lunde 1 hour ago

I would like to hear opinions from people who have experience with these mics.

replies: 31 views: 2,889
huglife187 1 hour ago

Hi guys, Might be being a but of a dummy about this, but was wondering if anyone here had found an elegant solution to...

replies: 4 views: 208
Timothy Powell 1 hour ago

Thinking about pulling the trigger on a Burl B32 Vancouver. Right now I'm using a Ferrofish A16 MkII and mixing completely ITB...

replies: 27 views: 1,849
drainyoo 2 hours ago

Hello everyone, Just picked up a used Vari Mu (manufactured in 2015), and I've noticed that when the compressor was in my...

replies: 0 views: 104
joulss 4 hours ago

Hi folks! Jules here GS founder We have an idea that might suit some of you. The ability to 'at a glance' view GS...

replies: 18 views: 932
AudioGaff 4 hours ago

Salutations Slutz, I've been recording on eleven years now and have reached the determination that it's time to go big or go...

Master Moss
replies: 381 views: 20,407
deuc647 5 hours ago

was this year's Gearslutz moderator annual ski trip. Here's EveAnna Manley (of Manley Labs) from the Geekslutz forum, Thomas...

[email protected]
replies: 5 views: 510
[email protected] 5 hours ago

Hello all, Looking to solve a problem here. Hoping I can get some advice as I don't know all that much about compressors. I...

replies: 15 views: 390
matucha 6 hours ago

I'm in the market for a new compressor. I was thinking to buy the Drawmer 1968 but I now saw the 1978 and it doesn't look bad at...

replies: 95 views: 20,361
drainyoo 6 hours ago

hey everyone.... musician and voice over guy here... mainly focusing on vo for this thread.... i currently have an apogee...

replies: 11 views: 1,652
eLUX 7 hours ago
replies: - views: -
tweekums 8 hours ago

This new Heritage version of the Audient ASP 8024 really seems like such a wonderful analog mixer. Adding the extra character to...

Glenn Bucci
replies: 4 views: 1,730
Artem Suntsov 9 hours ago

Hi Not sure whether this thread is in the right place, can anybody assist me with finding an AES/EBU i/o card for my 960L please?

replies: 0 views: 115
SUMITUP 10 hours ago

Crane song avocet I vs II? What are the differences? More in features or sonnicaly? Or both? Your experience with those units,...

replies: 21 views: 1,936
pentagon 17 hours ago

Hi every body I'm new here and this my first post or answer. The thing is I just got a Urei 1176 compressor from a storage...

replies: 7 views: 415
vernier 18 hours ago

I got a pair of Dutch and Dutch 8C loudspeakers for evaluation and am most certainly buying them after working on them for the...

replies: 103 views: 14,021
rectape 18 hours ago

Anyone have experience with both of these channel strips? Mainly to be used for vocals with Neumann U87ai, TLM49 and maybe some...

replies: 14 views: 2,196
jahborn 20 hours ago

its really simple,what is best analog to digital converter you ever heard,doesnt matter how much it cost or if its even curently...

replies: 245 views: 33,424
Yummerz 20 hours ago

Hi, Does somebody own a EMT 156? I am thinking of buying such a unit. I know i should look for a complete...

replies: 2 views: 210
Michael_ 21 hours ago
Earcatcher 21 hours ago

2500 Mod

Very brief. I just pulled the 100mf caps out that are next to the THAT chips, and I highly recommend you do as well. The image...

replies: 196 views: 22,343
Snoggin 1 day ago

Hi folk!!! I'm very curious about the Kii three speakers. They seems to be the next big things!!! Have you heard...

replies: 1,346 views: 159,094
Deckdaddy 1 day ago

I have a lot of UA plugins and an Apollo 8 Quad with a satellite. I was using a B2 ADC, but needed more channels. Upgraded to...

replies: 0 views: 212
DFauvre 1 day ago

Hi. I want to start a collection of analog saturation and distortion tools. From super subtle and high end, to super gritty,...

replies: 616 views: 56,692
Brent Hahn 1 day ago
Jpastor 1 day ago

Hello. I've been doing some research on this IGS stereo eq unit. It looks pretty cool. I'm just curious if anyone has done a...

replies: 10 views: 568
Jpastor 1 day ago

Hey all, I’m in the market for some mains. My eye caught a few options. The PMC MB2S and the Geithain 901k. I have some...

replies: 0 views: 245
geocities 1 day ago
shahstlz 1 day ago

I'm considering a Studer A827 24-track with Dolby SR. The price tag is pretty hefty, $12.5k, but the thing is practically...

replies: 48 views: 7,197
Sounds Great 1 day ago

yo, so I bought a bettermaker limiter demo from vintage king. I've tried it out and its not bad.. I am post back surgery, so...

replies: 0 views: 271
Jonney 1 day ago

Hello all, Anyone who's owned or has extensive experience with a Sony C800g mic able to chime in? My friend and I bought...

replies: 21 views: 1,242
aremos 1 day ago

If you have the budget and have these 2 choices, which one would you buy ? Pop / rnb Prod application

replies: 25 views: 4,807
edham 1 day ago

If this is not considered high end, please move. They don`t seem low end. Anyways, these keep popping up..Mix Magazine, etc. I`ve...

replies: 38 views: 3,021
BarcelonaMusic 1 day ago

Hello Neumann / Sennheiser Neumann, Sennheiser or anyone else can you please post detailed videos,Photographs anything which we...

replies: 133 views: 8,666
bzone 1 day ago

Has anyone had a chance to use both of these enough to venture an opinion? Thanks

Gary Flanigan
replies: 5 views: 1,100
Bombz 1 day ago

Today, I just plugged the Amphion One18 with two Auralic Merak mono block (Hypex UcD with Orfeo Class A module) I love this...

replies: 6,401 views: 861,484
zoom25 1 day ago

Hi, I'm interested in hearing from ADAM S3V or S3H Monitor Users. Any feedback on these monitors would be appreciated. I...

replies: 45 views: 7,356
Arthur Stone 1 day ago

I just love the way the drums sound on that record. It's processed just enough to sound HUGE without sounding fake and pop...

replies: 0 views: 279
inkomodo.dragon 1 day ago

Hello all! I am torn between the PMC TwoTwo.6 and Nrumann KH310As and was wondering if anyone can share their experiences or...

replies: 16 views: 1,295
SteelyDani 1 day ago

Being a proud owner of 2 MCI jh-500 C rev consoles, some friends and i decided that we wanted a dedicated forum to share...

replies: 66 views: 6,549
127Riot 1 day ago

Hi guys, I need 8 channels of good DA conversion and boiled it down to AX24 and 8x192, both used. Do some of you have...

replies: 27 views: 828
xcskier 1 day ago

Hi, I purchased a Yamaha Rev 1 with Remote. I need a longer cable for the Remote, as long as possible. Do anyone know...

replies: 6 views: 324
Michael_ 1 day ago

In 2013, the Crane Song Avocet converters (digital to analog) were clearly better than the RME UFX converters. Now it's 2017,...

replies: 6 views: 1,049
m03 2 days ago

As already announced before, I finally got the opportunity to have the new SRP line of Sonodyne monitors (namely SRP 400, SRP 500...

replies: 447 views: 79,875
Macky 2 days ago

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search