The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By TransAudio Group
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

This forum is here to talk about high-end equipment and high-end production techniques/discussions. Threads that are not...

Lindell
replies: 7 views: 75,834
Whitecat 23rd January 2015

I've been eyeing one of these for a year now and, as one of the last purchases for my studio (now 15 years in the making), am...

ripripstabstab
replies: 45 views: 2,435
ZZZXXX 14 minutes ago

I have acquired an original 480L that I purchased on reverb.com, it sounds fantastic, and the remote LARC is excellent! However,...

Nevemachine
replies: 3 views: 316
Kronos147 28 minutes ago

>Dual mono >Shelf/Bell switch on Hi Boost >Dual I/O paths, transformer and IC > Each transformer has it's own...

RogerFoote
replies: 6 views: 662
Kronos147 30 minutes ago

I just picked up 10 StudioTraps from ASC and briefly played around with creating a QSF in a small room. Would love to hear...

tkaitkai
replies: 6 views: 468
Doc Mixwell 1 hour ago

Just got a Dangerous 2BUS+ I tried it on one of my works with 8 stereo channels. Here is the result. The two mixes are exactly...

ywshuo
replies: 12 views: 435
Doc Mixwell 1 hour ago

Good morning, can anyone chime in and give me their opinion on this U67 ? If i am truly lucky Mr Klaus Heyne ? Any ideas on...

Derek Reese
replies: 127 views: 4,233
chessparov2.0 1 hour ago

Just wondering what folks think the best single channel or 2 channel AD converter is. Looks like Benchmark is out of their ADC...

markchatwin
replies: 41 views: 5,203
neve1064 2 hours ago

Hi fellow slutz, I think I've might have posted a couple of time 2yrs ago and not sure if this is the right forum but I'm going...

deluca631
replies: 9 views: 997
BIG BUDDHA 2 hours ago

Hi folks, I am new here but I have been reading a lot due to finally reorganizing my home recording rig after about a decade and...

Horned Toad
replies: 3 views: 269
Horned Toad 3 hours ago

hi, my current setup of digital devices is Apollo, UA 4-710D preamp (connected to Apollo through ADAT) and Burl B2 ADC....

mnawara
replies: 7 views: 819
mnawara 4 hours ago

What is the current way to distribute music and get paid? Are CD's officially done? I don't understand how in 2020 we STILL...

piano
replies: 7 views: 310
piano 4 hours ago

One thing before I begin: I have a RND master Buss Processor and use it for dual mono because it’s the same VCA compression...

neve1064
replies: 0 views: 75
neve1064 5 hours ago

The prices have gone off the charts since the famous “I have joined the cult” thread here on Gearslutz Almost asking as...

drockfresh
replies: 33 views: 1,631
clip6 6 hours ago

Today, I just plugged the Amphion One18 with two Auralic Merak mono block (Hypex UcD with Orfeo Class A module) I love this...

priko
replies: 7,380 views: 1,109,677
HeavyMantra 7 hours ago

Hey all. The Triad stands look great and have gotten some decent reviews. But as flexible and brilliant as their innovative...

seanmccoy
replies: 18 views: 1,365
hellohead 7 hours ago

Hi, I am considering upgrading my current setup. At the moment I’m using Neumann KH120’s with an Eve TS108 sub and this...

dickiefunk
replies: 2 views: 271
dickiefunk 7 hours ago

Greetings everyone. I've been reading here about mics for recording acoustic guitar & have come to the conclusion that the...

B....
replies: 99 views: 3,411
cheu78 9 hours ago

Greetings I have a hand made fully passive monitor controller which is ok But I’m wanting to upgrade to something better. What...

anguswoodhead
replies: 69 views: 15,796
David Spearritt 9 hours ago

Hello, We've had a pair of 8351 in our tracking room for a few months and after initial setup and listening, I havent as much...

d3l
replies: 779 views: 106,921
Jantex 9 hours ago

Hello my fellow Gearslutz. Just wanted to know what's your guy's take on that new Trident 88. I've had a Soundcraft Ghost in my...

edvdr76
replies: 80 views: 21,492
cyborgssc 10 hours ago

Hi all, I'm new and I don't know if I post in the correct session(sorry if not). My question is without limit of budget chose the...

mat26
replies: 307 views: 283,696
gfunny72 17 hours ago

...from VK LA... I feel sick about how much money I just dropped. Lift me up. Tell me I did the right thing! :)

joelfarr
replies: 225 views: 28,271
AB3 18 hours ago

Firstly, I should apologise for adding to the mountain of vocal mic threads already posted. Many of which I'm certain I've spent...

Puppy
replies: 10 views: 517
elegentdrum 21 hours ago

I recently purchased a Daking Mic Pre One and I can't get over how awesome this class A pre sounds. Its personally my favorite...

bcgood
replies: 330 views: 29,844
gwlee7 21 hours ago

I will be the first to admit that I am not 100% certain of what I’m talking about and this is in no way a scientific study...

Zoot
replies: 30 views: 1,509
veggieryan 22 hours ago

Hi there, I've read rave reviews of the ATC SCM20 ASL MKII on this forum and was wondering if these would suit a home...

greenjoy
replies: 33 views: 6,464
Geddy 23 hours ago

Hey gents, I have been following some chat by Bob Olhsson and Chris from Airwindows in another thread about dither and it...

Karloff70
replies: 1,126 views: 75,850
Mikael B 1 day ago

So I guess while this console starts out as a higher end item, they seem to depreciate more into the low end....there has been...

Analogeezer
replies: 30 views: 6,765
deedeeyeah 1 day ago

The title says it all. Fire away with anything high end you wish to brag about!

Earcatcher
replies: 426 views: 32,525
papaw52 1 day ago

In this post i will try to gather all information needed to actually do this mod yourself. I have been looking around on all the...

JanS
replies: 2 views: 256
JanS 1 day ago

Hello you all,howdy There are times that you can take a risk and think: " why not buying something out of the Ukraine...

flute player
replies: 947 views: 208,133
HandCrafted Lab 1 day ago

Anyone have an A/B audio comparison of a stock LA4 vs a Eddie Cilleti modded one? Turbo

turbocharbo
replies: 4 views: 330
Santiago 1 day ago

The back-story: I'm working on a little "all acoustic" project for a band mate, and we've decided to overdub a...

David Rick
replies: 10 views: 866
msikio 1 day ago

Hi guys, I am moving from itb to a hybrid setup. Hope someone would chime in. For stereo eq on mix bus I am looking at Tegeler...

Zmago Šmon
replies: 9 views: 513
swafford 1 day ago

Howdy folks! Exciting times here, I'm thinking hard about upgrading my LDC scene at the home/mobile studio and I wanted to ask...

Birdlives1955
replies: 72 views: 2,861
AB3 1 day ago

When people are referring to Burl having a 'sound' are they usually referring to the AD? I know Burl talks a lot about sounding...

ilovesound
replies: 37 views: 2,606
Woodwindy 1 day ago

New / second hand doesn't matter.. I want the best monitors for the price. Focal sm9 are high on the list. Are there better...

Neoneon
replies: 4 views: 465
elamberth 1 day ago

Is Serban mixing all itb or is he using some outboard? What plugins is he using? Someone has to know something about his...

erike123
replies: 1,237 views: 138,081
psycho_monkey 1 day ago
replies: - views: -
shebsen 1 day ago

Let me start by quickly explaining my setup. I will start at the beginning of my chain. All of my cabling is high end. 8 high...

ArlosGuitar
replies: 1 views: 463
seattlesolder 2 days ago

A new year, a new chance to show off your spending abilities! The title says it all. Fire away with anything high end you wish to...

Earcatcher
replies: 11 views: 678
Oldone 2 days ago

Hi! I have a SSL 4000 E as the main console in my studio. These last few weeks one channel after another have stopped working,...

Gustav
replies: 31 views: 4,298
Jim Williams 2 days ago

Did a little A/B today in my studio, I was amazed how much better an old Tascam Cd player sounded than my computers CD player. No...

InGameSound
replies: 5 views: 386
Jim Williams 2 days ago

RayHeath and monkeyxx asked me to post about the new Heiserman H47tube... I think high end is probably the right place. Here...

drBill
replies: 65 views: 5,172
trubshaw 2 days ago

if money was no issue what are some pieces of gear you would love to have: preamps , summing mixer, compressors, color box, etc....

ZZZXXX
replies: 36 views: 1,618
johannburkard 2 days ago

So I have my U87 for vocals and sometimes I record my dreadnought with it about 12" away but today I recorded a new guitar...

markchatwin
replies: 28 views: 945
Bushman 2 days ago

Hi folk!!! I'm very curious about the Kii three speakers. They seems to be the next big things!!! Have you heard...

stamand
replies: 2,081 views: 273,557
b0se 2 days ago

I bought these SSL Alpha Link Convertors off of Tony Belmont when they first came out, serial number 0009, so i bought one of the...

RIZ Records
replies: 16 views: 2,561
pentagon 2 days ago

Hey All, Over the last few years, Ive been getting quite a bit of work doing stem mixing and mastering for a few obscure...

Seamoss
replies: 15 views: 947
#19 2 days ago

Hey guys, I don't post much, but I'm always checking out the highend forum for ideas. Yesterday, I saw this video and was...

Dias
replies: 44 views: 2,135
Helmuth 2 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search