The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By TransAudio Group
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

This forum is here to talk about high-end equipment and high-end production techniques/discussions. Threads that are not...

Lindell
replies: 7 views: 78,702
Whitecat 23rd January 2015

I'm looking to really upgrade all my recording stuff and want to get a powerful setup in as few pieces as possible. Room...

brokesnob
replies: 23 views: 711
Penguino 30 minutes ago

Sorry if this is redundant. I would suspect this has been asked before countless times but nothing came up in my search....thanks

fender4593
replies: 1,095 views: 227,618
szmola 34 minutes ago

The roll out was last weekend in Las Vegas. Here's the way I see...

Ty Ford
replies: 2,909 views: 492,744
djdomcapello 50 minutes ago

Looking to upgrade to a better preamp from an ART MPA II. I’ve got a decent amount of money to burn, and I’ve already got the...

TheRealGrimm
replies: 2 views: 70
blaugruen7 1 hour ago

Please post your experience if you had the chance and funds to buy this new product. I searched for user reviews but not much...

11bit
replies: 140 views: 21,627
frenzy 1 hour ago

I’m not a justin Bieber fan but you can’t argue with the results. He uses a c800g or 251 usually. Will use a u47 if needed....

cap217
replies: 35 views: 2,196
psycho_monkey 1 hour ago

Today, I just plugged the Amphion One18 with two Auralic Merak mono block (Hypex UcD with Orfeo Class A module) I love this...

priko
replies: 7,541 views: 1,150,008
James Lehmann 1 hour ago

Hello GS, 1st post but i've been a reader for years and have a question of my own. I have been put in a unique situation to...

timepizzle
replies: 52 views: 31,644
MIKEHARRIS 2 hours ago

Dear Gearslutz members! I already got a really great advice from you some months ago for audio converter - for which I am...

fenon
replies: 39 views: 7,332
Kalhoon 3 hours ago

I’m doing rap and r&b ... microphone is a Manley ref c .... I kinda have my mind set on the usual suspects 1073 and cl1b...

Cokey30
replies: 52 views: 1,223
chessparov2.0 4 hours ago

LISSON GROVE TUBE COMPRESSOR BACK IN...

Kevlar
replies: 96 views: 12,996
Duke Zeibert 7 hours ago

Blue Stripe... really? I mean REALLY? mezed those are being selling for $5k or $6k there's a guy on e bay asking...

Pastor Obviedo
replies: 74 views: 34,811
iangomes 7 hours ago

Hello, friends, it's that time again, I need your professional advice :) Initial situation: I have a stereo track...

max_cluba
replies: 3 views: 244
iangomes 7 hours ago

Hi, Sorry for another preamp thread shiee Ok so here it goes.. I just recently sold my CS Spider. I was only using 2ch so...

crille_mannen
replies: 39 views: 1,114
shoepedals 7 hours ago

Fellow Bock/Soundelux fans, we come here to praise them... Not to bury them (in the Mix). Which one(s) do you have, and why do...

chessparov2.0
replies: 12 views: 410
henryrobinett 8 hours ago
replies: - views: -
Timbone 9 hours ago

I know my next addition has to be a AEA R?4 ribbon... Thinking of small jazz combo applications like: - female vocal - upright...

Dzoing
replies: 21 views: 6,685
Kumbari 10 hours ago

Hi folks I need to find the v3.5 update EPROMs for my M300 (it's 1.02 for now). Yes I know this question has already been...

piscine
replies: 22 views: 4,149
entresolmusic 10 hours ago

Hello, I'm an owner of the Apogee Symphony I/O MKII 2X6 SE and I want to add the 16X16 module. I've bought a lot of outboard...

Michael Myers
replies: 0 views: 77
Michael Myers 10 hours ago

Any owners on here that can give their reviews? Can it compare to a BAE 1073 with class A compressor? This would work out to be...

musicminister187
replies: 104 views: 31,195
Fergies Watch 10 hours ago

Looking for a cardioid LDC and I need advice before pulling the trigger on one of these. Mic would be mostly used for male...

ade2
replies: 21 views: 1,617
psycho_monkey 12 hours ago

I wanna buy an ampex 350, of course they are few and far between ... and leads on one? Or what would be a comparable machine - I...

shakermaker3
replies: 27 views: 1,848
shakermaker3 14 hours ago

Wound one yesterday using a reel of Realistic 7" 0.5 tape. It worked and sounded excellent for about two hours and hten...

RonCarlston
replies: 0 views: 82
RonCarlston 17 hours ago

I got a pair of Dutch and Dutch 8C loudspeakers for evaluation and am most certainly buying them after working on them for the...

nomatic
replies: 1,620 views: 191,380
John Moran 17 hours ago

Hi guys! After alot of lurking, reading, listening etc. I've decided to get a Portico II MBP. It's will first hardware compressor...

MatsNo
replies: 84 views: 18,273
IAMGOD_OFFICIAL 18 hours ago

I am hankering to buy a Daking FET III for tracking and master bus duties. Is anyone doing this today? I did see people doing...

Heartfelt
replies: 49 views: 11,286
sirjuxtable 19 hours ago

Hello 1608ers. I'm about a month away from finishing tracking my first album on a 1608 and starting to mix. I've been using a big...

noah90210
replies: 196 views: 34,523
johnnyz 20 hours ago

Hi, I'm a long time lurker - just registered - I was wondering if anyone else out there uses genuine am7/11 or 13 BBC line...

BanterLeroy
replies: 7 views: 3,371
Matt Syson 22 hours ago

This is my first post on the forum, but I've been visiting for years and greatly appreciate the input from this...

RayHeath
replies: 310 views: 19,493
GreenNeedle 23 hours ago

Hello everybody, I don't understand how come in the vocals Serban Ghenea mix there is not one single harsh frequency, his vocals...

u929
replies: 11 views: 772
nickknack 1 day ago

So, after being disappointed in the ATC SCM20 actives, I don't know what to believe anymore. The usual suspects for high end...

Bmtblader
replies: 24 views: 1,231
Scholl 1 day ago

I've got an EP3 up at the beginning of my chain before my distortion pedals. I don't want it running every time I power on my...

RonCarlston
replies: 2 views: 145
elegentdrum 1 day ago

What is the verdict on this kit? Anyone using it? If so, how satisfactory do you find it? Is the price justified? What are the...

waldie wave
replies: 52 views: 9,125
chet.d 1 day ago

Hello, I just purchased a pair of 8341a's. Can anyone recommend a simple solution for hooking these up digitally? I'd like to...

Lirtle
replies: 2 views: 281
charlieclouser 1 day ago

I wanna hear it all. Excitement, regret and any other feelings that come with a purchase like this one but maybe more...

Bryanjharris
replies: 275 views: 33,142
Kronos147 1 day ago

Hi all, does anyone who had experience with the replacement of the spl iron valves? Do I have to send it back to the factory...

nelson_75
replies: 0 views: 125
nelson_75 1 day ago

Hello all - I'm looking for people who have experience with both the Fairchild 670 and the Tube-Tech LCA 2b to weigh in on a few...

SonicAlchemist
replies: 1 views: 1,815
erike123 1 day ago

Hello everyone, can anyone recommend me some modern equivalent of the Neve was 33114 eq ? I looked the 1081, 1084 or the BAE 1028...

locobitch
replies: 6 views: 604
Paul_G 1 day ago

Hey guys, Im new to the X-Desk and although it's very nice and versatile, I find the manual a bit confusing. I'm trying to hook...

zebastian21
replies: 15 views: 1,824
chrisbramble 2 days ago

Hi, I am new to tubes and my neighbor sold me this. I know the AX7's, but never seen one like this...anyone?

deccakid
replies: 4 views: 275
Klaus 2 days ago

Hi This is my second or third time using this chain so I'm asking the more experienced ones for opinion. Yesterday I was...

prog
replies: 65 views: 7,217
mikoo69 2 days ago

Hello fellow gear headz. Does anyone know what happened to the renowned RPM Studios in NYC? When I was still in audio engineering...

JohnNy C
replies: 26 views: 7,917
Rodgre 2 days ago

Seriously considering some 500 stuff. I have nothing as yet, so I am going to ask some of you to point me in the right direction....

Jeff Hayat
replies: 314 views: 56,426
knightonabicycle 2 days ago

Has anyone any experience with these monitors?

illsoulprod
replies: 5 views: 761
rwhitney 2 days ago

Sorry for a silly question here. Can someone please help me understand the difference between various Neve 1073’s? I.e. for...

3bc
replies: 6 views: 545
Kronos147 2 days ago

Hello Neumann / Sennheiser Neumann, Sennheiser or anyone else can you please post detailed videos,Photographs anything which we...

terrysound
replies: 1,043 views: 88,394
Callison 2 days ago

Was wondering if anyone out there has experience with both and can comment on their similarities and differences in sound.

blotto
replies: 138 views: 17,617
brokesnob 3 days ago

I have 2 slots left in the 500 series rack. I do a lot of acoustic guitar tracking. Using capi heider mic pre’s and api...

acupunk
replies: 11 views: 485
IAMGOD_OFFICIAL 3 days ago

Got my vocal chain today , put it to work instantly, I’m still trying to find the sweetspot for the cl1b.. it’s a freestyle...

Cokey30
replies: 0 views: 214
Cokey30 3 days ago

I recently purchased a Daking Mic Pre One and I can't get over how awesome this class A pre sounds. Its personally my favorite...

bcgood
replies: 342 views: 33,206
Mattymiff 3 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search