The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

This forum is here to talk about high-end equipment and high-end production techniques/discussions. Threads that are not...

Lindell
replies: 7 views: 69,479
Whitecat 23rd January 2015

Not sure if this thread goes in "So much gear so little time" or "High end" so mods, move it if there's a...

ionian
replies: 23 views: 1,167
pan60 39 minutes ago

Hello I'm looking for a mastering eq and my budget is around 3k. I've decided to either go for a Hendyamps Michelangelo or a...

zuzu
replies: 14 views: 1,035
Ben F 2 hours ago

Here's a video comparing the Blue Bottle with a B6 capsule to a Vintage Neumann U47 (short body, original power supply and tube)....

burns46824
replies: 13 views: 596
burns46824 2 hours ago

Hello, I'm trying to decide between these 2 compressors, the price difference is big, TK Audio costs twice as much. I do not...

denork
replies: 0 views: 69
denork 2 hours ago

I love my GML 8900 ... just had it recapped and sounds lovely. I only use it on stereo sources, and it can be nice but...

loji
replies: 0 views: 72
loji 3 hours ago

I'm wondering what tape machine could give that nice gluey, compressed tape sound, everybody loves at a reasonable size? Ampex...

axelhuber
replies: 104 views: 3,955
Bstapper 3 hours ago

I can't decide if I should just buy the C800G, or the C414EB with the original brass CK12 capsule, and a vintage Neumann...

WillSqueak
replies: 28 views: 924
chessparov2.0 4 hours ago

I'm interested on a Shelford 5088. Does anyone know the power draw of a 16 ch unit? I have a recording studio in a residential...

planeador
replies: 3 views: 574
rcorym15 5 hours ago

I tried to search for this and if there are answers to the question other than no please direct me and I will delete this...

voiceactor
replies: 15 views: 719
Marlowe 9 hours ago

Hi everyone — I’m curious how to setup an external side chain with the Bettermaker c502v compressor thru USB. Can someone...

goldi
replies: 3 views: 415
explorer 10 hours ago

I’m not sure if this is the correct part of the forum to post this, if not please move or delete. I’d like to know what...

127Riot
replies: 18 views: 926
RogerFoote 11 hours ago

There are many threads discussing the relative value of hardware vs software compressors. Perhaps title should read: "Why...

mrand
replies: 617 views: 22,752
nyandres 11 hours ago

Hi all, I will try my luck with this question here instead. I am confused and perhaps someone here can help. I am quite...

andrew montreal
replies: 2 views: 215
andrew montreal 12 hours ago

Hi Guys, I've noticed my C800G is getting quiter with really loud and powerfull singing or with some Handclaps in front of the...

R&B-Vocalisto
replies: 31 views: 1,330
R&B-Vocalisto 13 hours ago

Hi, first post here! I'd like to invest in a pair of high end mics to do solo finger-style acoustic recordings. At the...

WJohnston92
replies: 8 views: 1,056
John Willett 14 hours ago

I was lucky enough to find a pair of Earthworks Sigma 6.2 monitors for a steal, and I am absolutely in love. For anyone who...

hairbow
replies: 9 views: 799
nednerd 14 hours ago

I know they're two different compressors but I have been trying to decide on one for a long time. I've owned the...

james410
replies: 44 views: 5,792
boneshowell 16 hours ago

Hi folk!!! I'm very curious about the Kii three speakers. They seems to be the next big things!!! Have you heard...

stamand
replies: 2,003 views: 248,148
firedog 19 hours ago

hello mates, I've received a fresh new bae 1073 mpf yesterday and start to experiment, it sounds really good,different from...

keepthefaith
replies: 111 views: 16,870
Moondog007 20 hours ago

I am wondering for those who have Hedd type 20. How far apart are they for good stereo separation? I was doing a mix 3 feet...

spektor
replies: 10 views: 1,266
rameron 23 hours ago

I've had both of these mics for a little while now and have been trying them on anything and everything I can, and because it's...

Samc
replies: 7 views: 614
robert82 23 hours ago

After extensive lurking here on gearslutz I've finally decided to chime in on my experiences with the Horch RM2J that I just got...

Lawsminguez
replies: 24 views: 5,908
Paul_G 1 day ago

Well I'm posting here because I believe if its Chandler gear it's High End. The mic comes packed in its own wood case in a box...

bzone
replies: 203 views: 13,322
DougS 1 day ago

Hi guys! I know this topic has been discussed and I've done my research...Anyway. I have a possibility to get me a cheap PCM70...

mherrane
replies: 1 views: 386
blackfinder 1 day ago

Hey guys, I know I know, lots of threads on these mic styles, etc. But unfortunately I have two dilemmas that prevent me from...

knariman
replies: 5 views: 341
chessparov2.0 1 day ago

Hi and Happy New Year to all! I am a little surprised about the lack of discussions regarding Hedd Audio studio monitors while...

mantovibe
replies: 38 views: 4,589
J. David Hunter 1 day ago

I'm currently running an MTR-90III for my multitrack and I was considering changing my heads from the 24-track format to...

burns46824
replies: 37 views: 1,541
burns46824 1 day ago

For the first time in decades I have sprayed the pre/lines on this Neve 33115 sitting in a Neve 5315. On opening them up I was...

xlon
replies: 60 views: 4,332
burns46824 1 day ago

The title says it all. Fire away with anything high end you wish to brag about!

Earcatcher
replies: 118 views: 7,191
vincentvangogo 1 day ago

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: * Amels And Gualtieri Team Up To Form AnaMod * * (Gillette, New Jersey, USA – January 10, 2007) -...

replies: 1,969 views: 277,479
rob S 1 day ago

Today, I just plugged the Amphion One18 with two Auralic Merak mono block (Hypex UcD with Orfeo Class A module) I love this...

priko
replies: 7,067 views: 1,027,944
Lazer Toms 1 day ago

I’ve just swapped out a few bits of kit and have about 2k to spend. I primarily make electronic/dance music and currently the...

Bratley
replies: 5 views: 661
Bratley 1 day ago

As some of you are aware I’ve been working on this project for the last couple years. Last year I nailed the 3 track machine I...

Silvertone
replies: 89 views: 4,416
deedeeyeah 1 day ago
replies: - views: -
octatonic 1 day ago

Right now ,I usually record my main out of the Api to the analog in of the radar,or would I get a better results to use the Burl...

johnnyz
replies: 4 views: 527
RoundBadge 1 day ago

Mad scientist content ahead... cooge I am trying to get the best of both worlds between ITB and HW. I want to: 1. Push groups...

proxy
replies: 7 views: 561
DeadPoet 1 day ago

I'm currently using an MTR-90III 2" 16-track... I was using a Studer A800 mkIII the other day and I really liked the...

burns46824
replies: 22 views: 803
Drumsound 1 day ago

Anyone know the differences between the Tube-Tech CL-1B and the CL-1A? Thanks in advance, Mark

dumbleator
replies: 42 views: 13,145
Frankie Mumbles 1 day ago

So moving from my current chain is WA87 -> ART VLA II, which sounds good and warm with that tube pre. Now i got myself a new...

facy102
replies: 0 views: 339
facy102 1 day ago

Has anyone ever heard of grace design pre's, or has anyone ever used them. I'm looking to get a few of them cause I get a...

lanemeyer16
replies: 23 views: 3,635
elambo 2 days ago
replies: 1 views: 511
Gav G 2 days ago

i am looking to buy a new FET mic for my studio after i purchased an Avalon 737. after hearing so much about the classic u87...

tigerwoots
replies: 89 views: 3,841
9xSound 2 days ago

I've been thinking about filling in a Purple Audio Sweet Ten with a Moiyn, Cans Module, and eight CAPI Missing Links...or...

herecomesyourman
replies: 8 views: 964
chazfilez 2 days ago

Hello friends I own a Merging Technologies Hapi for a couple of years but haven't been recording with it yet I am thinking of...

Udi Koomran
replies: 9 views: 771
Doc Mixwell 2 days ago

There's any differences between the American and Japanese version?

Yave Blackfire
replies: 1 views: 388
Extreme Mixing 2 days ago

Have you guys seen this new summing mixer/routing mixer? Looks cool, check it out; http://www.apiaudio.com/thebox.html

ppanton321
replies: 558 views: 88,849
Will The Weirdo 2 days ago

SSL Sigma

I am a prospective buyer of this and this is very new product which I don't fully understand yet so I guess having a dedicated...

aramism
replies: 1,401 views: 200,118
SynthCat 2 days ago

Hello friends. I am interested in these two candidates only, no other options for now. I like vari-mu style compression, I...

Mr. Bars
replies: 13 views: 1,237
XAXAU 2 days ago

What is the difference sound wise anyway? I'm looking to sum a few keyboards to a stereo output (live) and the passive mixers...

Joniverse
replies: 13 views: 19,654
zkwsk 2 days ago
replies: 155 views: 31,342
[email protected] 2 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search