The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By TransAudio Group
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

This forum is here to talk about high-end equipment and high-end production techniques/discussions. Threads that are not...

Lindell
replies: 7 views: 73,284
Whitecat 23rd January 2015

Hi guys, I want to upgrade my studio setup with a comp. I’ve read a lot of treads here on GS with opinions about comps. So I...

J.Ballin
replies: 2 views: 121
RestLes 1 minute ago

Looking for ideas for a vocal mic. Birthday is coming up and I have the thumbs up for a $10k budget, give or take. I have a...

TheHolyMountain
replies: 5 views: 145
Boogerface 7 minutes ago

Hey everyone! Im about to pull the trigger on a vintage U87ai from 1986 but wanted the opinions here first on gearslutz.....

ohmz
replies: 3 views: 181
Rec_Eng 22 minutes ago

Hi! I am looking for a qualified tech to repair my H3000 in Canada. On Eventide web site, they list someone in California. It's...

audioluche
replies: 1 views: 83
RestLes 34 minutes ago

Hey guys, I've recently ventured into doing stem mastering out of the box and purchased the most "affordable" SSL...

Arnej
replies: 4 views: 469
elamberth 41 minutes ago

Got a U67 and love it, but I can see why people talk about opening up the top end for vocals. Can you share some EQs you’re...

proxy
replies: 33 views: 1,725
Hamburg58 48 minutes ago

I got a pair of Dutch and Dutch 8C loudspeakers for evaluation and am most certainly buying them after working on them for the...

nomatic
replies: 1,475 views: 161,447
Jeff Hayat 1 hour ago

Hi folk!!! I'm very curious about the Kii three speakers. They seems to be the next big things!!! Have you heard...

stamand
replies: 2,022 views: 262,688
Jeff Hayat 1 hour ago

Is Serban mixing all itb or is he using some outboard? What plugins is he using? Someone has to know something about his...

erike123
replies: 786 views: 99,876
psycho_monkey 2 hours ago

They tell me Burl is delicious for tracking. Adds some mojo. But for mixing do you prefer cleaner converters?

drockfresh
replies: 3 views: 219
Rec_Eng 2 hours ago

Today, I just plugged the Amphion One18 with two Auralic Merak mono block (Hypex UcD with Orfeo Class A module) I love this...

priko
replies: 7,225 views: 1,075,554
Lupez 2 hours ago

After 6 long years of blasting my Barefoot MM27's for 10-18 hours a day, my left channel just gave out right during a super...

nikkei
replies: 47 views: 8,883
vicenzajay 2 hours ago

Anyone able to first hand compare the Sonic Farm gear to other similar tube saturation gear? I know the Sonic Farm gear gets...

fromthepuggle
replies: 7 views: 381
drockfresh 4 hours ago

How do these sound pre and eq compared to other vintage neve's? Or other vintage console strips racked these days? Searching...

fromthepuggle
replies: 0 views: 108
fromthepuggle 6 hours ago

Hi, Anyone compared the Undertone Audio Mpeq-1 to the Neve Portico ? I’ve a Shelford so thinking of swapping my Portico...

karljohnson
replies: 1 views: 257
Master_Splinter 8 hours ago

I am looking to buy some tone shaping/harmonic tool for my 2bus. I am currently summing thru a folcrom using different mic pre...

laperlestudio
replies: 55 views: 5,139
127Riot 9 hours ago

Hey guys, have anybody had the chance to demo both ATC and PSI in the same room? I got a fairly good offer on the ATC 100's,...

MatsNo
replies: 77 views: 4,546
steve02 9 hours ago

Hi Guys :) I'm looking for the inner black rubber band, which prevents the male XLR to fall out of the MIC when I unplug the...

Influx_
replies: 0 views: 94
Influx_ 11 hours ago

Hi. I have 3 telefunken U47 short bodies that all have the Nuvistor (planning to change later) sounds great (alot better than...

Tift
replies: 4 views: 275
theglow 12 hours ago

I've been eyeing one of these for a year now and, as one of the last purchases for my studio (now 15 years in the making), am...

ripripstabstab
replies: 18 views: 736
BOMI 16 hours ago

I recently picked up a 6176 and the stepped knobs are super tight. When compared to my LA610 it's like night and day. Is there...

r3zn
replies: 5 views: 293
r3zn 16 hours ago

I am thinking of drawmer 1974, neve 8803, Any other suggestions. First mix eq that I can do track mg and mixbus. I want more of a...

spektor
replies: 15 views: 850
hammond231 17 hours ago

My pre-amps are as follows, Millennia STT-1 (dual topology pre - Solid State and Valve) BAE 1073D AEA RPQ 500 (ribbon...

thehightenor
replies: 5 views: 400
thehightenor 18 hours ago

I just stumbled upon this company Online Shop They sell newly produced plug n play ac701 tubes. Quite expensive for a newly...

crille_mannen
replies: 9 views: 1,468
lucasanything 20 hours ago

Just began experimenting with my U67 Reissue on Electric Guitars. Trying the John Leckie style of combining it with a 57, both...

mikoo69
replies: 16 views: 1,053
Hamburg58 23 hours ago

Does anyone have or know of anyone who has a working GML automation v7 system? Our system has lost its NVRAM settings.. and we...

electroaudio
replies: 1 views: 250
Hamburg58 23 hours ago

Here's pictures of the a very rare VF14 version. Brand is TELESTAR but this is a real TELEFUNKEN VF14. Can someone give...

Snoop Jamy Jam
replies: 10 views: 2,010
Paul_G 1 day ago

Hi all, Apologies if this is the wrong forum - and mods, please move me to the right one of it is! I've been trying to...

crackmandu
replies: 1 views: 219
Skamm Goodiez 1 day ago

dear Friends, I'm Fabio from Nord Italy, I'm an electronic music lover/technician and player. I write you today in the hope...

electricc
replies: 7 views: 980
SOLON 1 day ago

Hello all! I’m about to make my first leap into analog processing my purchasing a summing mixer. Thus far I’ve identified the...

AndromedaA6
replies: 65 views: 2,282
bambamboom 1 day ago

Hi All, I'm looking for a studio - location doesn't matter - that has a Bricasti and/or a Quantec. I'm currently mixing a...

citrusburst
replies: 0 views: 214
citrusburst 1 day ago

Good morning Slutz, I very recently acquired a Nagra IV-S that I will be using for recording as well as a final mixdown deck....

follj401
replies: 9 views: 338
follj401 1 day ago

Hi , I have a question. I have a avalon 737 but suddenly i got no signal through the mic. ( se gemini 2 ) Also the vu meter...

Gametime
replies: 1 views: 224
Gametime 1 day ago

I recently purchased a Ampex 351 and am in the process of getting back to 100% working condition. Transport is working fine and...

TwistTurner
replies: 2 views: 230
TwistTurner 1 day ago

I thought this would be an interesting place to compile H3000 settings and how you would accomplish them with Waves. The mondo...

cap217
replies: 0 views: 227
cap217 1 day ago

I had the chance to buy a pair of ATC scm50a's for a good price. Though had had my mind set on buying a pair of 25's after using...

Brett 123
replies: 29 views: 6,343
DannyMac 1 day ago

Hey folks :-) There a some threads of the F.A.P.. But... are here some Flock users, who tested the F.A.P. more / deeper...

noisetaker
replies: 1 views: 212
freeBase 1 day ago

im looking at buying a soundworkshop console, the model is a series 34. does anyone have experience with this particular model...

goatsound
replies: 41 views: 25,439
GreenNeedle 1 day ago

Oh how I would love a pair of Amphions, or ATCs, or Kii's or whatever. Thing is, I am unconvinced that I need to spend thousands...

Crazy4Jazz
replies: 579 views: 41,211
DarkSky Media 1 day ago

In the next weeks I’d like to buy this interesting tube saturation box. Any users who like to share some experience? How much...

___GLM___
replies: 12 views: 1,498
faerderaudio 1 day ago

Mike - Would you please take some time to discuss satisfying techniques associated with recording steel guitar? Thanks!

Gradation
replies: 21 views: 6,610
shobud 1 day ago

The title says it all. Fire away with anything high end you wish to brag about!

Earcatcher
replies: 252 views: 17,863
enyo 1 day ago

Just saw an email from VK saying Burl just released the BAD4M! I have been waiting on this.. will add to mothership soon kfhkh...

nephew312
replies: 4 views: 499
PeterLarkin 1 day ago

I was looking at a B2 Bomber ADC but was surprised to read it was released in 2011. How often does converter chip technology...

drockfresh
replies: 12 views: 629
PeterLarkin 1 day ago

definitely inspired by the "Control Room thread" I was wondering if there were pictures to post of various mic'ed up...

Bobalou
replies: 5,242 views: 1,692,822
Remoteness 1 day ago

Looking to purchase a "flagship" tube mic for my home/mobile recording studio. I already have a good mic and outboard...

homespunaudio
replies: 13 views: 990
chessparov2.0 2 days ago

Was there an option for a remote with an Ecoplate III? Having trouble tracking one down.

stagefright
replies: 1 views: 261
stagefright 2 days ago

I ordered one from Stayne and just got it yesterday. I must comment that this thing was packed as if he was shipping his own...

AdAudioInc
replies: 93 views: 20,895
Voice and Sax 2 days ago
replies: - views: -
Scragend 2 days ago

So any speculations about this? What would you like to see? Different reverbs? Unreal reverbs? Other fx?

OurDarkness
replies: 505 views: 83,430
StevenLMorgan 2 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search