The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By TransAudio Group
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

This forum is here to talk about high-end equipment and high-end production techniques/discussions. Threads that are not...

Lindell
replies: 7 views: 79,191
Whitecat 23rd January 2015

Sorry if this is redundant. I would suspect this has been asked before countless times but nothing came up in my search....thanks

fender4593
replies: 1,110 views: 231,126
Avantmidi 41 minutes ago

I’m looking at a U47 and it appears to have a nuvistor and replaced transformer. Priced accordingly. What do you think of it...

bigsbyman
replies: 32 views: 1,096
psycho_monkey 53 minutes ago

If you had to describe the differences in sonic signature between the two what would it be? Also any modern pop songs you know...

Krush411
replies: 26 views: 1,571
deedeeyeah 1 hour ago

Not sure where else to post this but this was all done in nashville studios and mixed there. This mix really stands out to me...

cap217
replies: 44 views: 1,631
Drumsound 2 hours ago

So, I finally decided to upgrade from the Sceptre 8s to the KH310s. However, I am noticing that: - the serial numbers are far...

Rockafella
replies: 1 views: 149
Rockafella 5 hours ago

Im looking for the most transparent AD possible to replace my lynx aurora. Is this essentially 10 year old AD worth the $8k...

mks315
replies: 50 views: 9,925
McNewlove 6 hours ago

Hello, I'm looking for a comparison chart between these 2 generations but couldn't find one. Does anyone know all the...

esppse
replies: 57 views: 7,655
AdamIEcho 6 hours ago
replies: - views: -
ReaderZ 6 hours ago
replies: 274 views: 30,971
thethrillfactor 7 hours ago

Hi everyone Recently I‘ve got my hands in an used Lexicon 480L So after a couple tests I realized that one of the machines...

grateful.dead
replies: 3 views: 184
oldgearguy 7 hours ago

Hi all, Is there a sub forum here to post studios for sale? Or are there other websites/forums dedicated to this? Thanks.

ewr
replies: 1 views: 258
Drumsound 8 hours ago

I got a pair of Dutch and Dutch 8C loudspeakers for evaluation and am most certainly buying them after working on them for the...

nomatic
replies: 1,638 views: 194,953
Jantex 8 hours ago

In the midst of upgrading my lowly (but respectable) Neumann KH120's because I am bored of them and can afford to- no other...

smitty.west
replies: 5 views: 426
ccg 9 hours ago

My gut says no, but my lust says yes. I am finally building out my little studio in an old log house we bought a few years ago. I...

TheHolyMountain
replies: 297 views: 20,658
TheHolyMountain 9 hours ago

Hey sluts... I will make some tests on this subject by myself so basically I will end up in a conclusion of some sort... Anyway,...

mherrane
replies: 4 views: 262
j.frad 11 hours ago

Hi guys, I need a creative solution and would love your advice. I recently purchased my 2448 and am trying to set it up...

PROVIDENCE MUSIC
replies: 7 views: 509
[email protected] 12 hours ago

Hi, I am on the point of buying 1 vintage helios type69 module with the lustraphone transformers and my dream would be to...

willz33
replies: 3 views: 629
strat96 13 hours ago

Hello gearslutzers I would like to to know if someone who has both units could make some demo of vocal using this two in a...

alexvigore
replies: 1 views: 162
alexvigore 13 hours ago

Sorry, I know this is a rather silly post, because they're entirely different mics, but here's my situation... I don't yet have...

smitty.west
replies: 7 views: 300
crille_mannen 14 hours ago

Well i got my Cranesong Solaris Today. From what i hear there is a lot of detail. I tired usb and aes. Usb has a sounds a bit...

spektor
replies: 14 views: 1,778
neilvg 14 hours ago

The roll out was last weekend in Las Vegas. Here's the way I see...

Ty Ford
replies: 2,937 views: 495,436
EOG 15 hours ago

any new feedback from the HEDD type 20 speakers. anyone have them? how is the translation verses say something more clinical...

acupunk
replies: 93 views: 10,404
JblKid95 17 hours ago

STT-1 is my first "high end" pre, unfortunately I have hard time getting it to give me "high end" results......

digidesigner
replies: 21 views: 1,566
Dave Mallon 19 hours ago
Stergios T. 20 hours ago

Today, I just plugged the Amphion One18 with two Auralic Merak mono block (Hypex UcD with Orfeo Class A module) I love this...

priko
replies: 7,580 views: 1,157,795
DownSideUp 22 hours ago

Title. I would like to hear your thoughts about it. First, hi everyone. I`m looking for a new pre-amp up to 5k price range to go...

Maney
replies: 15 views: 518
cheu78 1 day ago
erike123 1 day ago

I wanted to now the difference between lets say a Yamaha SPX90 and a Yamaha REV5. I would also like to know what you guys think...

Matt Salazar
replies: 4 views: 3,329
TheLastByte 1 day ago

I know that is long ago question,but can someone briefly tell the sound the difference between all version of SSL bus comp 500...

angel72bg
replies: 4 views: 398
TheLastByte 1 day ago

Hi there, I'm currently working at a studio that is looking at an upgrade of the mixing console and so far the runners up are the...

nexus_py
replies: 2 views: 184
niversen 1 day ago

Looking to potentially pick up an RND Shelford Channel for home recording, and wondering how you're liking yours now that you've...

smitty.west
replies: 4 views: 297
NathanEldred 1 day ago

Heres a Youtube video of the AC Sound PI-3141 compressor in a prototype case. Based on the old PYE compressors... AC Sound...

abechap024
replies: 291 views: 52,980
Pyeguy 1 day ago

So traded my dealer the retro powerstrip for the Neve shelford channel. I like I like. Ive been hunting for this vocal tone and...

SlutWave
replies: 1 views: 231
elamberth 1 day ago

I've been working with my recently aquired Sound Workshop 1280b side-car. I'm really happy with it, and I suppose thats all I...

lord_bunny
replies: 6 views: 4,390
jdurango 1 day ago

I recently purchased a Daking Mic Pre One and I can't get over how awesome this class A pre sounds. Its personally my favorite...

bcgood
replies: 376 views: 35,647
Funny Cat 1 day ago

Hello Dose anyone know of a studio with an active MM1000 machine ? Thanks

wolcott
replies: 3 views: 558
cheu78 1 day ago

I'm putting together a small home setup and the two preamps I've settled on for the time being are the UTA MPEQ-1 and Rupert Neve...

brokesnob
replies: 1 views: 238
mikoo69 1 day ago

Hello guys I'm in the middle of a dilemma, I have a budget that will allow only the purchase of a console, either a 4064 E/G+ or...

ibeenajro
replies: 328 views: 27,478
buckan 1 day ago

Hi, I am just curious if anyone has any links to music they recorded with a Josephson C700A or C700S microphone? Or, do you...

Chad Sterling
replies: 6 views: 1,105
didier.brest 1 day ago

Just got back my U67 RI from Klaus and.... WOW! What a difference. I had originally quite liked this mic, frankly, but it's a...

WithUsInHatred
replies: 14 views: 1,178
jerrybarnesbass 2 days ago

The more I’m reading about the Merging convertors the more I’m getting interested in them. I love that I can configure the...

siddhu
replies: 29 views: 6,554
pardonband 2 days ago

Well I'm posting here because I believe if its Chandler gear it's High End. The mic comes packed in its own wood case in a box...

bzone
replies: 578 views: 49,922
chessparov2.0 2 days ago

Any Studer 961 users here ? Recently purchased one, but I can not seem to get the compressors on the master unit to work. I...

Zoin
replies: 4 views: 311
worksinframes 2 days ago

Hey! Hope everyone is okay on this quarentine days. Name 3 speakers you would buy for: Less then 1k (pair): Less then...

Exprymer
replies: 5 views: 306
deedeeyeah 2 days ago

3M M79 Analog Multitrack -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hi! Anyone...

Sput
replies: 126 views: 45,504
Drumsound 2 days ago

Anyone have the Trident 88 or better yet the 88 with automation? How are you using it? Are you primarily recording or mixing live...

Digiplex
replies: 2 views: 283
Digiplex 2 days ago

Ok, so i currently have a Lynx Aurora 16 and have been really happy with it, but i want to start using the UAD plugs because...

NateHissin
replies: 2 views: 296
NateHissin 2 days ago

Just curious, as I was looking up something about it today I noticed that it is no longer on the Sweetwater site and it is also...

AudioGold
replies: 115 views: 5,939
aremos 2 days ago

Looking for the best mic stands...For rack toms specifically. cost is not an issue, any suggestions would be helpful. I have the...

6_Three
replies: 61 views: 4,071
9xSound 2 days ago

I just got my cl1b as some of you know , I have a trial period with vintage king . Now here’s the truth I’m a bit...

Cokey30
replies: 49 views: 2,298
Cokey30 2 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search