The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By TransAudio Group
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

This forum is here to talk about high-end equipment and high-end production techniques/discussions. Threads that are not...

Lindell
replies: 7 views: 84,276
Whitecat 23rd January 2015

Sorry if this is redundant. I would suspect this has been asked before countless times but nothing came up in my search....thanks

fender4593
replies: 1,334 views: 266,989
santibanks 2 minutes ago

Hi all, This is the question I can't find any answer yet.. 224(original) - the one with the beige LARC is true stereo or...

project71
replies: 2 views: 134
project71 3 minutes ago

Just saw this post on Instagram! If it's not new to some of you, it's new to me! Just figured I'd share it for those...

SupaMixKing
replies: 782 views: 55,766
Karloff70 10 minutes ago

I’m not sure if this is the correct part of the forum to post this, if not please move or delete. I’d like to know what...

127Riot
replies: 41 views: 5,228
BIG BUDDHA 13 minutes ago

Hey there friends due to the lockdown measures its become impossible to demo mics so I'm relying on your expertise if possible. I...

leicashot
replies: 10 views: 208
leicashot 30 minutes ago

Just curious, as I was looking up something about it today I noticed that it is no longer on the Sweetwater site and it is also...

AudioGold
replies: 251 views: 20,028
JblKid95 38 minutes ago

As a guitarist I would never think of going to a studio and using their stock gear by default. It's one thing to maybe try...

occam
replies: 5 views: 136
BIG BUDDHA 39 minutes ago

On the Neumann website you can find this: The digital Neumann microphone technology (Solution-D) will no longer be part of the...

Clemens Schleiwies
replies: 94 views: 6,568
Fioraxy 48 minutes ago

Hi I just got a Chandler TG mic for modern pop vocals purposes and just want to ask around between Chandler TG mic vs...

AndyKingCo
replies: 0 views: 33
AndyKingCo 49 minutes ago

I just ordered an Upton 251 Mic, I'm looking for a good 500 all around mic pre for vocals. . . . Has anyone tried this mic?...

hubercraft
replies: 87 views: 19,878
Man_O_Music 2 hours ago

I’m a project studio, mainly recording myself and friends. I’ve got a number of condensers and ribbons that I like for vocals...

occam
replies: 47 views: 1,402
Pindos 3 hours ago

Dear members, I have a pair of 800s headphone and use it heavily in mixing. My current DAC Amp is Antelope Armari which...

piggy915
replies: 4 views: 159
deuc647 5 hours ago

Hey everybody, so here is another vocal mic thread. I got quite a lot of experience with different mics, mostly...

l1ll13en
replies: 23 views: 567
David Rick 5 hours ago

Hello fellow gear nerds, I am wondering if people who have experience with various high end cable manufacturers(Vovox, Gotham,...

samsegarra
replies: 19 views: 467
piano 5 hours ago

...from VK LA... I feel sick about how much money I just dropped. Lift me up. Tell me I did the right thing! :)

joelfarr
replies: 238 views: 34,919
Man_O_Music 5 hours ago

Hey guys, I am thinking about getting some new monitors for my studio and after considering all the options, I am not sure if...

JanXScore
replies: 23 views: 1,037
HotJava13 6 hours ago

A fellow GS member directed me here ... http://www.radarrecording.com/workstation where at the bottom of the page is a new...

Space1999
replies: 11 views: 956
terrysound 7 hours ago

Anybody ever use a Vertigo VSC-2 on Vocals?

MicJunkie
replies: 9 views: 2,767
Boxtone 7 hours ago

Most modern API consoles run at about +/-16V, as do the Harrisons and some others. Many other consoles, such as Neves, run at...

burns46824
replies: 55 views: 1,524
elegentdrum 8 hours ago

Oooooh. Fun dilemma. Any of you have experience with the sound anchor Coasters vs Casters? According to them there is a sonic...

South Brokelyn
replies: 1 views: 103
pentagon 10 hours ago

Hi, I'm interested in the PMC Result monitors and am wondering if anyone knows how they compare to the TwoTwo range? The...

dickiefunk
replies: 1 views: 128
Glenn Bucci 10 hours ago

Is Serban mixing all itb or is he using some outboard? What plugins is he using? Someone has to know something about his...

erike123
replies: 2,014 views: 263,118
TheHanes 10 hours ago

any new feedback from the HEDD type 20 speakers. anyone have them? how is the translation verses say something more clinical...

acupunk
replies: 111 views: 15,998
eclipse 10 hours ago

A new year, a new chance to show off your spending abilities! The title says it all. Fire away with anything high end you wish to...

Earcatcher
replies: 172 views: 12,864
TomPaul 11 hours ago

The new radar Dante converter, does it sound as good as the original radar 24? How does the radar Dante converter sound compare...

terrysound
replies: 11 views: 939
terrysound 11 hours ago

I record myself 95% of the time and I have been using the same vocal chain for the last 15 years, and it does sound great. That...

TomPaul
replies: 0 views: 85
TomPaul 12 hours ago

Just wondering what people out there use most often for vox. If you have different style (rock, country, etc) specific set ups...

maxy
replies: 688 views: 171,653
MixedByMyGuy 13 hours ago

Okay so I have a 32x32 mKII symphony i/o PT HD card > sonnet thunderbolt 3 chassis > iMac Pro. Run a Grace Design m905 >...

moxiemusicman
replies: 48 views: 5,891
Plush 14 hours ago

Hi there - was hoping for some opinions on these two units. I run a single HDX card with some very select hardware and a very...

Philip Parker
replies: 3 views: 206
NathanBarley 17 hours ago

So any speculations about this? What would you like to see? Different reverbs? Unreal reverbs? Other fx?

OurDarkness
replies: 580 views: 102,417
Jim Williams 18 hours ago

Today, I just plugged the Amphion One18 with two Auralic Merak mono block (Hypex UcD with Orfeo Class A module) I love this...

priko
replies: 8,201 views: 1,258,720
Karloff70 18 hours ago

Hi there, Would like your opinions regarding the larger active ATC's (SCM SL 50 or 100) and the PMC IB1/IB2. I am unable to...

clan
replies: 42 views: 22,513
nat8808 18 hours ago

Hi guys! So this year has given me the possibility to work a lot more, and put some money aside for some much needed studio...

dld_audio
replies: 4 views: 259
syra 19 hours ago

As the title suggests, I am looking for recommendations from all the audiophile speaker nuts on what they think would make the...

anaudiopro
replies: 12 views: 312
PdotDdot 20 hours ago

In the late 90s, it would have been difficult to flip through Mix Magazine, EQ Magazine, or Electronic Musician, and not see an...

NeumannCollecta
replies: 90 views: 10,510
legato 21 hours ago

I am wondering if anyone here has had the opportunity to listen to or use both of these and can comment on perceived differences,...

Russell Dawkins
replies: 11 views: 3,976
treyrhodes 1 day ago

I have the opportunity to grab a Focusrite Red 3 in very good condition and for a good price. The Red 3 plugin made by Focusrite...

JonnBoy
replies: 3 views: 198
Pindos 1 day ago

Hi all. . . Long time since posting. I'm buying my last piece of gear, but I need to know what to buy. Here's the...

Stephen Pruitt
replies: 23 views: 3,372
MixedByMyGuy 1 day ago

I'm looking for a high-end Transient/Dynamic EQ for boosting. Something to bring life back into smashed and dynamic-less stems...

Nevemachine
replies: 7 views: 325
alexvigore 1 day ago

Here is another discrete op amp blind listening test for the API 1608 console. The source material is a portion the...

burns46824
replies: 24 views: 718
ilovesound 1 day ago

Hello y'all! I'm looking to grab a high-end set of b-speakers to work as an "equal but alternate" to by current setup...

AndromedaA6
replies: 14 views: 443
Jens Eklund 1 day ago

Hello everyone! Prehistory In 2002, I bought the Nevaton MC 416. But after a while, problems began in the operation of the...

3PM
replies: 0 views: 96
3PM 1 day ago

I know, another review well I'll just tell it like it is and you can read if you are interested in these speakers and you can...

mdjice
replies: 118 views: 29,785
pasim123 1 day ago

I recently purchased a Daking Mic Pre One and I can't get over how awesome this class A pre sounds. Its personally my favorite...

bcgood
replies: 698 views: 60,659
Crazy4Jazz 1 day ago

Hi everyone, What are your favorite reverb presets? I know that people love certain boxes, but I am wondering what presets are...

seancostello
replies: 70 views: 16,596
Casey 1 day ago

definitely inspired by the "Control Room thread" I was wondering if there were pictures to post of various mic'ed up...

Bobalou
replies: 5,626 views: 1,790,715
jamnxtdoor 1 day ago

SSL Sigma

I am a prospective buyer of this and this is very new product which I don't fully understand yet so I guess having a dedicated...

aramism
replies: 1,790 views: 253,733
Avantmidi 1 day ago

I was wondering about the Amphion One18. I am using the Hedd type 20. I really like the speakers I am using. But since they are...

spektor
replies: 2 views: 1,024
eclipse 1 day ago

This is just a total neurotic brain fart moment, I have one empty spot in a rack and it is driving me mad. I have some pretty...

TheHolyMountain
replies: 11 views: 325
Bushman 1 day ago

Hey guys, I've been thinking about upgrading or rather sidegrading from the Spectre S8's I have atm which I got slightly before...

Nicked_Wicked
replies: 87 views: 32,950
blayz2002 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search