The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By TransAudio Group
Options
Views: 1,109
30th June 2020
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

This forum is here to talk about high-end equipment and high-end production techniques/discussions. Threads that are not...

Lindell
replies: 7 views: 82,799
Whitecat 23rd January 2015

My gut says no, but my lust says yes. I am finally building out my little studio in an old log house we bought a few years ago. I...

TheHolyMountain
replies: 738 views: 54,609
TheHolyMountain 46 minutes ago

Hey gents, I have been following some chat by Bob Olhsson and Chris from Airwindows in another thread about dither and it...

Karloff70
replies: 1,482 views: 100,936
Its Mork 1 hour ago

Hi people. In a few days im going to buy D&R Orion X 32/64 in-line with patchbay for a very nice price (i attached the...

tex viler
replies: 6 views: 370
DeadPoet 2 hours ago

Just saw this post on Instagram! If it's not new to some of you, it's new to me! Just figured I'd share it for those...

SupaMixKing
replies: 61 views: 2,303
Looneytune 3 hours ago

Hi..new here I would like to hear revox c278 users setups and what if any noise reduction they use. I have one of these for...

The Arborist
replies: 14 views: 2,352
Charles Bowman 4 hours ago

I want to add 8 more analog ins/outs for my eventide h9000 at 96k and have been thinking of the Rosetta 800. Basically I want...

plikestechno
replies: 0 views: 59
plikestechno 4 hours ago

Im looking for an AKG S36 pattern selector box for the AKG D36/D45. Anybody have any ideas where to find one? Ive seen small...

pippi
replies: 4 views: 1,255
yahooyahoo 4 hours ago

RayHeath and monkeyxx asked me to post about the new Heiserman H47tube... I think high end is probably the right place. Here...

drBill
replies: 112 views: 9,508
Phillip R. 5 hours ago

Anyone have this by any chance? Modular Channel Stereo — OVERSTAYER Recording Equipment, Inc. I think it’s kind...

gsilbers
replies: 316 views: 44,284
fattyparts 6 hours ago

Is this the new price for this mic on even a used one? These things were 10k new less than 2 months ago 24k for any mic is...

sammmoxo
replies: 22 views: 392
sammmoxo 6 hours ago

Good morning, can anyone chime in and give me their opinion on this U67 ? If i am truly lucky Mr Klaus Heyne ? Any ideas on...

Derek Reese
replies: 219 views: 10,999
pentagon 7 hours ago

Solid State Logic | Music | XL-Desk Not seen mention of this on GS but looks cool and well priced!!!!

Marsdy
replies: 101 views: 23,239
niversen 7 hours ago

Sorry for a silly question here. Can someone please help me understand the difference between various Neve 1073’s? I.e. for...

3bc
replies: 9 views: 952
TheShadowV 8 hours ago

So there is a seller on eBay (United Kingdom) that offers v4.1 upgrade kits. My 480l was v3 so I did purchase it and installed...

Astronaut1971
replies: 1 views: 173
Returnofthebatt 10 hours ago

Is Serban mixing all itb or is he using some outboard? What plugins is he using? Someone has to know something about his...

erike123
replies: 1,870 views: 226,889
TheHanes 12 hours ago

I'm considering two eqs for tracking/mixing my own stuff, but don't have the cash to have both in my hands at the same time....

fromthepuggle
replies: 7 views: 309
RJHollins 15 hours ago

for me its Bricasti Design M7

mnawara
replies: 183 views: 12,987
mherrane 15 hours ago

So I saw on Retro's website that the 2a3 uses 'vintage class ab tube amplification for unity gain makeup'. Do all pultecs do...

fromthepuggle
replies: 5 views: 307
fromthepuggle 15 hours ago

Hello all! I placed an order for this unit many months ago...I finally got it today. I've had SSL clone comps before and also...

mherrane
replies: 0 views: 85
mherrane 16 hours ago

Hi Forum, I have a pair of MKD preamps with MK102 capsules that were retro fitted with solid state amp boards. I just did an...

Stitch333
replies: 6 views: 2,132
edva 16 hours ago

I did a quick shootout and would love some input on what you prefer. I used the following mics, recording through a Neve Portico...

sleshnyc
replies: 38 views: 1,546
sleshnyc 17 hours ago

Hello, I'm about to buy a Telefunken 47 from a private guy and would like to check if the parts in it are genuine. I've...

Jsr1994
replies: 10 views: 245
kludgeaudio 18 hours ago

Let's say you're choosing outboard in a hybrid mixing situation, with a mid-level budget, can afford a few really high end...

fromthepuggle
replies: 47 views: 2,679
e-are 19 hours ago

I realize this is an old converter for most. I'm currently still using my Pro Tools Mix rig with Ad8000se's and Rosetta 800's. ...

dawsonaudio
replies: 26 views: 3,417
Skamm Goodiez 22 hours ago

i have not used the new LA2A's im only experienced with vintage ones, i have heard that they dont stand up to the classics. so...

squeeks555
replies: 47 views: 21,978
mikoo69 23 hours ago

About to use the biggest mixer I've ever mixed on (32 channel analogue). Planning sub-mixes to stereo...

filmcomposer
replies: 2 views: 219
filmcomposer 23 hours ago

Hello fellow slutz, please help me to decide what to get next. Should I get XLogic SSL G-Series Compressor or Burl B2 ADC? I own...

Michael Myers
replies: 11 views: 602
hellohead 23 hours ago

Hi, i've read allot of the debates about clocks for convertors for years. And been quite happy with my dig 192 for years &...

[email protected]
replies: 101 views: 9,778
[email protected] 1 day ago

What are you go to hardware compressors for bass guitar in mix?

winvbass
replies: 119 views: 12,142
DeadPoet 1 day ago

SSL Sigma

I am a prospective buyer of this and this is very new product which I don't fully understand yet so I guess having a dedicated...

aramism
replies: 1,701 views: 243,174
sreko 1 day ago

Hello, I want to try to switch off the HX pro in the Otari MX80. Does somebody knows how to do? I only see a small light...

ecolleno
replies: 9 views: 1,410
DASH3348HR 1 day ago

Hi, I have 2 UA 6176s and overall I'm happy with them and love the sound I get but have a problem with getting a high enough...

Rafu
replies: 7 views: 5,191
RobertRyda 1 day ago

Want to try the 5670 and 6386 tubes into my Tubecore 3U, any experiences? I read that 6386 tubes can't really mess with the...

Stéphane
replies: 33 views: 4,875
AudioKemestry 1 day ago

so people / friends / clients - regularly ask...what can a REAL pultec do? the following file is cleared for listening on...

DannyMac
replies: 0 views: 148
DannyMac 1 day ago

Hi slutz! I just demoed the new Myburgh M1 mic, and did a quick comparison with Brauner VM1 and Horch RM2J. It´s not an...

Skrinsen
replies: 20 views: 811
Paul_G 1 day ago

Does anyone know what tis is: Magnetec EQP-1A / Pultec style/ Tube EQ/ Vintage amp | eBay Is it for real ? Juan

Bluelake
replies: 106 views: 31,712
Jmfreeland 1 day ago

I’d like to ask my fellow gear slutz what kind of experience they’ve had with Millennia Media. I’m asking because my...

albinotuba
replies: 24 views: 2,206
ARIEL 1 day ago

Millennia Microphone Preamps: ARE THEY THAT GOOD? Hi Gear People are these Millennia micpre that good as they say, are they as...

JOHN
replies: 188 views: 45,605
thehightenor 1 day ago

Hi all. I've been mixing an album which was recorded through Lynx Aurora converters. In the recording process, the Aurora was...

Ski spiggy
replies: 99 views: 19,653
BrettB 1 day ago

Which revision is the most desirable and the one to go for? something about opamps and transistors and.... I don't get it! ...

Sugarman
replies: 114 views: 62,065
m03 1 day ago

I was clearing out my loft today and found this Microtech Gefell UM70 MV692. I must have bought it in the late 1990s and...

trubshaw
replies: 9 views: 366
trubshaw 1 day ago

So I currently have two small rooms, one I already used a studio in town and the other is a home office, they're both pretty...

blackjam
replies: 9 views: 310
syntheticrhyme 1 day ago

I dont want to shell out nearly $400 for the EA87 or get some cheap knock off that might break and drop my mic. The EA4 doesn't...

TikkoRome
replies: 11 views: 500
TikkoRome 1 day ago

Just purchased a Telefunken V76s (studio) version. Should arrive soon. Very excited, as I don't have a vintage Tube preamp. I...

CJ1973
replies: 36 views: 4,187
HonkyTonk 1 day ago

Hey all, I just installed a pair of Lomo -tube- mic preamps in my rack. I bought them from Chip Verspyck @ Tech It Out. The unit...

DJamesGoody
replies: 9 views: 15,872
EvLoutonian 2 days ago

Hi There, Something that I think I might be interested but I guess not easy to try since its made and sold in Germany. I heard...

AC222
replies: 59 views: 5,754
vazka 2 days ago

Hello, kfhkh So, burl ? JCF audio ? Forssell ? Lavry Gold ? Anything new in 2020? Haven't read much on this topic for...

Sybille
replies: 33 views: 2,038
syntheticrhyme 2 days ago

Been eyeballing them for a while now Everytime I used the UAD plugin I went meh, the attack is too fast and the release too...

XAXAU
replies: 22 views: 2,086
Paul_G 2 days ago

I have two JCF Audio AD-8s that are sublime but I am curious if any Slutz have the new DA8-T? I am waiting with hi Hopes for...

nomatic
replies: 44 views: 5,521
Zoot 2 days ago

This is my first post on the forum, but I've been visiting for years and greatly appreciate the input from this...

RayHeath
replies: 329 views: 22,782
RayHeath 2 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search