The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByDPA Mics
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

This forum is here to talk about high-end equipment and high-end production techniques/discussions. Threads that are not...

Lindell
replies: 7 views: 65,234
Whitecat 23rd January 2015

Hi Friends! diddlydoo I am surprised that there is so little info about the CMV-5. Anyone that has some experience or can...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 0 views: 1
Ted Krotkiewski 10 minutes ago

Hello all, Looking to expand my mic collection. Thinking I want a tube LDC as I've never owned one before and would like to try...

u87allen
replies: 13 views: 699
u87allen 20 minutes ago

I have a Dynacord BA300 and this bass amp has a Studio Output wich is a line feed wich comes from a signal from the output...

muziekschuur
replies: 9 views: 1,439
Gio P 1 hour ago

So, way back when, at the dawn of the modern recording age when I knew less than I know now, which is not all that much, I lucked...

gtrpaul
replies: 26 views: 1,409
SASMastering 1 hour ago

Hi all. I have an API 1608 that’s now out of warranty and I’m out of spare op amps . Got a couple issues I’m pretty sure...

Snoggin
replies: 0 views: 64
Snoggin 2 hours ago

Blue U47

Has anyone compared the Blue U47 to an original one? I haven't used an original but can say the Blue U47 sounds f'n...

djui5
replies: 55 views: 14,066
jjblair 2 hours ago

Hey guys, I want to buy a pair of ATC20 but local distributor is out of stock, so I contacted KMR and they are willing to ship...

DB117
replies: 15 views: 503
Wiggy Neve Slut 2 hours ago

I am looking a top tube mic pre that is smooth, big, not too tubey, clean, detailed,...you know all the good stuff. I have...

Bmtblader
replies: 31 views: 1,350
Silvertone 3 hours ago

I think tittle is obvious,why piano is always clicky in my mixes at car?i mean when just piano is playing

KiuMars_TR
replies: 9 views: 629
xenosapien 4 hours ago

Okay guys, that might be a long shot but I want to discuss the sound and the differences in sound of Zähl Tontechnik (ZAHL -...

midmost
replies: 2 views: 485
JP__ 7 hours ago

I recently acquired a used VMX (2014) which sounds fantastic, but I am not sure how much use it's had over the last 4 years and...

Metroid
replies: 0 views: 92
Metroid 7 hours ago

Just wondering if someone could help. Wanting to place an EMT 140 plate reverb in the garage far away from my studio room. The...

Moondog007
replies: 14 views: 418
David Kulka 7 hours ago

Been using a Matrix console with an old Linksys router to interface with my Mac Pro, and was working (sluggishly) up until a few...

Rob The Viking
replies: 2 views: 235
Rob The Viking 8 hours ago

Any help is appreciated on this. I have a room - 20 X 20. Not ideal but treated as much as I can at this point. So I am...

AB3
replies: 40 views: 1,383
Russell Dawkins 8 hours ago

Hello guys, i learnt that when it is about music gear, there is not " the best", but different sound, but i think...

DoubleJo
replies: 2 views: 177
DoubleJo 10 hours ago

Title really says it all. I have not heard either in person, only online vids and audio samples.. But for those of you who...

joelfarr
replies: 8 views: 266
12tone 14 hours ago

Hey guys, I'm about to purchase a new mic. I need the mic mainly for vocal recording (male, female) and rap vocals. I already...

MoeGreen
replies: 44 views: 7,957
Plush 16 hours ago

I've got my Retro 176 a couple of days ago. So far, I love what it does to vocals. Great unit. Just two things puzzle me bit:...

Blues Bird
replies: 15 views: 3,062
m03 18 hours ago

I’m looking for a dante monitor controller - something between the focusrite AM2 and the Grace 908. (I really only do 2.1)....

miketeachesclass
replies: 19 views: 522
lukehatpadl 20 hours ago

Hello . I have SSL AWS 948 & SSL Echannel Xlogic signature channel strip. I test their preamps and it's very intresting...

toofanstudio
replies: 1 views: 237
brew 20 hours ago

Hi folk!!! I'm very curious about the Kii three speakers. They seems to be the next big things!!! Have you heard...

stamand
replies: 1,804 views: 213,855
mev dinc 20 hours ago

Hi, This is the first thread I ever started. I'm hoping this is the right place to post as I'm intimidated a...

fujin5
replies: 38 views: 1,583
ardis 22 hours ago

So I'm referring to a mic like this: -Ideal for most voices, brings out best to vocalist -Included with natural sounding hpf...

Elpsycongroo
replies: 55 views: 5,082
simonpattee 1 day ago

Today, I just plugged the Amphion One18 with two Auralic Merak mono block (Hypex UcD with Orfeo Class A module) I love this...

priko
replies: 6,857 views: 953,775
fredouli 1 day ago

heyho gearslutz, I own and love my Germanium pair of tonecontrls and pair of compressors...they are on every mix I make. But...

tidalwave
replies: 19 views: 1,135
mattcollen 1 day ago

Hello, We've had a pair of 8351 in our tracking room for a few months and after initial setup and listening, I havent as much...

d3l
replies: 242 views: 45,056
johannburkard 1 day ago

Hi all - looking at used consoles is quite nerve racking because we don’t necisarillay have an in-house tech and these old...

jml designs
replies: 66 views: 3,437
anguswoodhead 1 day ago

yup. TB2s' I had them going for 4 hours to wear them in, returned to the space and a woofer was gone.. just silent. Yes I had...

Xen Ochren
replies: 53 views: 8,852
DownSideUp 1 day ago

For the first time in decades I have sprayed the pre/lines on this Neve 33115 sitting in a Neve 5315. On opening them up I was...

xlon
replies: 36 views: 2,136
ruffrecords 1 day ago

Here we go with my seemingly semi-annual "What should I buy thread"gooof Here is my mic situation as of...

TheHolyMountain
replies: 21 views: 1,410
bgrotto 1 day ago

HI, I recently got a Neve 33609C compressor. I would like to know what are your best use for it ? Any tricks and tips to...

sergioelectro
replies: 29 views: 5,807
cazdell 1 day ago

Long time lurker... I've been recording (Rap/HipHop male vocals, as well as singing) for a while and am wanting to take the next...

Metroid
replies: 44 views: 1,784
cazdell 1 day ago

Hi, I am hesitating between those speakers. I am doing house music, techno and EDM tracks. My goal is to get the best...

sergioelectro
replies: 6 views: 450
cazdell 1 day ago

I recently picked up the neve 5024 after experiencing it's sound on vocals and guitar in another studio. Unfortunately I'm not...

ducksalot
replies: 7 views: 546
vernier 1 day ago

Hi, I was (as often) spending time on http://www.philsbook.com I was reading the page about Genetic Studios and this quote...

Schattenmann
replies: 15 views: 3,405
elegentdrum 1 day ago

Hi GS Users, I'm in the process or buying a console for my studio and I'm currently looking at those models: DDR series 4000...

david_sxb
replies: 3 views: 536
Saxplayerz 1 day ago

What should I get? there are so many options! Im looking for mixing, Im looking to upgrade.

MPC1K
replies: 5 views: 453
chessparov2.0 1 day ago

For most of us the first and last word we had on the emergence of the Bock 67 was seeing a pre-production version at Namm 2017....

VoiceShow
replies: 6 views: 671
chessparov2.0 1 day ago

definitely inspired by the "Control Room thread" I was wondering if there were pictures to post of various mic'ed up...

Bobalou
replies: 4,778 views: 1,611,430
Alex Banks 1 day ago

Hi all I have this two compressors: -Mason Dept. of commerce Compressor CA-1589 - Federal TV corp. AM-864/U audio...

idee und klang
replies: 2 views: 257
CEB 1 day ago

Anybody here have any experience with this baby? I would be using it as my 2nd compressor after a vari-mu? Cheers Holger

Lagerfeldt
replies: 59 views: 20,455
rectape 1 day ago

Hello Neumann / Sennheiser Neumann, Sennheiser or anyone else can you please post detailed videos,Photographs anything which we...

terrysound
replies: 953 views: 64,333
rwsand 2 days ago

Hi, I am set to purchase my first vintage 1073. I have searched prior threads concerning the history of Neve transformers....

janalex
replies: 2 views: 344
janalex 2 days ago

Hi people, Just looking for help with workflow with Tape and Computer. I just got a deck and want to use it for overdubs on...

Fezzle
replies: 44 views: 6,639
crosscutred 2 days ago

I got a pair of Dutch and Dutch 8C loudspeakers for evaluation and am most certainly buying them after working on them for the...

nomatic
replies: 660 views: 63,322
RoundBadge 2 days ago

Hi guys sorry if posting in wrong forum. My tech is trying to fix my Shadow Hills compressor and needs to get in contact with...

Looneytune
replies: 4 views: 543
terryaudio 2 days ago

Hello fellow GSers! I'll be looking to upgrade my studio console in the coming year. I'm currently in a heated debate over...

Sonic Reducer
replies: 74 views: 15,019
Jason rocks 2 days ago

I started this year with new Bomber B2 ADC. Very impressed!

Mr. Bars
replies: 325 views: 26,433
Rob The Viking 2 days ago

So my SH DV is stuck at around 0.7 in the red when the unit is off and before signal runs through it . Is there a quick (and...

TeeBee
replies: 2 views: 483
terryaudio 2 days ago

Decision time for mix Bus compression. The final are the rack versions of the SSL XLogic and C1. I don't need mono as this is for...

CJ1973
replies: 67 views: 10,193
Jason rocks 2 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search