The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By TransAudio Group
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

This forum is here to talk about high-end equipment and high-end production techniques/discussions. Threads that are not...

Lindell
replies: 7 views: 75,907
Whitecat 23rd January 2015

Today, I just plugged the Amphion One18 with two Auralic Merak mono block (Hypex UcD with Orfeo Class A module) I love this...

priko
replies: 7,382 views: 1,110,296
mcgilroy 31 minutes ago

Just got a Dangerous 2BUS+ I tried it on one of my works with 8 stereo channels. Here is the result. The two mixes are exactly...

ywshuo
replies: 16 views: 662
prismtheory 1 hour ago

Greetings everyone. I've been reading here about mics for recording acoustic guitar & have come to the conclusion that the...

B....
replies: 121 views: 4,184
Nick Tammer 1 hour ago

Is Serban mixing all itb or is he using some outboard? What plugins is he using? Someone has to know something about his...

erike123
replies: 1,239 views: 138,548
nickknack 1 hour ago

The prices have gone off the charts since the famous “I have joined the cult” thread here on Gearslutz Almost asking as...

drockfresh
replies: 35 views: 1,760
africantigercow 2 hours ago

What would be a good budget pair? I would like something with a good amount of low end. Im also wondering if small diaphragm...

Dawson McWayne
replies: 19 views: 273
HeadlessDinosaur 2 hours ago

Hey guys, I was just about to purchase the C800G only to find out Sony has actually stopped all manufacturing of the mic and I...

hyperfacex
replies: 10 views: 374
Neoneon 3 hours ago

The back-story: I'm working on a little "all acoustic" project for a band mate, and we've decided to overdub a...

David Rick
replies: 12 views: 985
shoepedals 4 hours ago

I recently purchased a Daking Mic Pre One and I can't get over how awesome this class A pre sounds. Its personally my favorite...

bcgood
replies: 331 views: 30,097
Brad Lunde 6 hours ago

I will be the first to admit that I am not 100% certain of what I’m talking about and this is in no way a scientific study...

Zoot
replies: 34 views: 1,698
Udi Koomran 6 hours ago

Just wondering what folks think the best single channel or 2 channel AD converter is. Looks like Benchmark is out of their ADC...

markchatwin
replies: 42 views: 5,416
GwinnerStudios 8 hours ago

Hello my fellow Gearslutz. Just wanted to know what's your guy's take on that new Trident 88. I've had a Soundcraft Ghost in my...

edvdr76
replies: 89 views: 21,895
chrischoir 8 hours ago

Great article from 2015. I love the sound of tape (and tubes) myself. 24k for a modified Tascam... wow, but it blew away the...

Silvertone
replies: 2 views: 303
Papanate 9 hours ago

i have a manley ref which i love im looking to add another mic and i want a fet mic so the two choices are u47 fet or u87 ai...

Cokey30
replies: 0 views: 94
Cokey30 11 hours ago

I posted awhile back wanting a mic that excels on acoustic guitar and possibly micing a low volume bass amp. But I expanded my...

markchatwin
replies: 5 views: 347
pentagon 13 hours ago

I know three people who have the Qes pad converter. I wonder how many owners are on gear slutz. Since sadly it is not made...

spektor
replies: 2 views: 288
mwurfl 13 hours ago

Hi guys, I am moving from itb to a hybrid setup. Hope someone would chime in. For stereo eq on mix bus I am looking at Tegeler...

Zmago Šmon
replies: 10 views: 639
fromthepuggle 14 hours ago

Dears, I would like to present our brand and our unique product. Your feedback would be greatly appreciated. TELEGRAPH...

TelegraphAudio
replies: 6 views: 678
TelegraphAudio 14 hours ago

What is the current way to distribute music and get paid? Are CD's officially done? I don't understand how in 2020 we STILL...

piano
replies: 9 views: 578
Master Moss 14 hours ago
replies: 1 views: 151
johannburkard 14 hours ago

What you guys think Manley or igs tubecore 3u? jus having hard time deciding since I can demo any of those.. thanks Zmago...

Zmago Šmon
replies: 4 views: 301
RaulR 16 hours ago

Hi, I am considering upgrading my current setup. At the moment I’m using Neumann KH120’s with an Eve TS108 sub and this...

dickiefunk
replies: 3 views: 357
peter.m.junior 16 hours ago

Hi folk!!! I'm very curious about the Kii three speakers. They seems to be the next big things!!! Have you heard...

stamand
replies: 2,083 views: 273,976
woodfoot 18 hours ago

In this post i will try to gather all information needed to actually do this mod yourself. I have been looking around on all the...

JanS
replies: 3 views: 318
Jim Williams 19 hours ago

Hey slutz! I was just about to buy a nice cream pair of Soyuz SU-013 when I came across the Telefunken M60 FET. I plan to...

omegaomega
replies: 67 views: 8,562
JoshuaMetzger 19 hours ago

Anyone know? The manual mentions 1ms which is heaps faster than I would have thought.

christube
replies: 0 views: 134
christube 22 hours ago

Hi fellow slutz, I think I've might have posted a couple of time 2yrs ago and not sure if this is the right forum but I'm going...

deluca631
replies: 11 views: 1,055
ilja.roest 22 hours ago

Greetings I have a hand made fully passive monitor controller which is ok But I’m wanting to upgrade to something better. What...

anguswoodhead
replies: 70 views: 15,982
Zmago Šmon 23 hours ago

Hi everyone I want to buy neve eq 5033 I use Twin Apollo Is it possible to connect eq Apollo and mix and how ? Can I...

Jaco13
replies: 0 views: 173
Jaco13 1 day ago

Guys, Im in the market searching for a new pair of monitors, mainly to complement my NS-10's doing Mixing work but will also be...

Pedro Lobo
replies: 11 views: 5,706
dummy090 1 day ago

Hey guys, I’ve got my first tube mic (BeesNeez BM49 - thanks so much Ben!) and so far as I understand, I should: Plug the...

tbasstreble11
replies: 8 views: 764
JoshuaMetzger 1 day ago

who knows anything about this mic? it was produced by akg at the same time as the 251, but it's a small diaphram tube...

travista00
replies: 106 views: 42,264
JoshuaMetzger 1 day ago

Good morning, can anyone chime in and give me their opinion on this U67 ? If i am truly lucky Mr Klaus Heyne ? Any ideas on...

Derek Reese
replies: 130 views: 4,515
Derek Reese 1 day ago

>Dual mono >Shelf/Bell switch on Hi Boost >Dual I/O paths, transformer and IC > Each transformer has it's own...

RogerFoote
replies: 7 views: 776
Crazy4Jazz 1 day ago

I have acquired an original 480L that I purchased on reverb.com, it sounds fantastic, and the remote LARC is excellent! However,...

Nevemachine
replies: 4 views: 411
jeffsochor 1 day ago

Hello you all,howdy There are times that you can take a risk and think: " why not buying something out of the Ukraine...

flute player
replies: 948 views: 208,292
MindMemories 1 day ago

I've been eyeing one of these for a year now and, as one of the last purchases for my studio (now 15 years in the making), am...

ripripstabstab
replies: 45 views: 2,543
ZZZXXX 1 day ago

I just picked up 10 StudioTraps from ASC and briefly played around with creating a QSF in a small room. Would love to hear...

tkaitkai
replies: 6 views: 581
Doc Mixwell 1 day ago

Hi folks, I am new here but I have been reading a lot due to finally reorganizing my home recording rig after about a decade and...

Horned Toad
replies: 3 views: 322
Horned Toad 1 day ago

hi, my current setup of digital devices is Apollo, UA 4-710D preamp (connected to Apollo through ADAT) and Burl B2 ADC....

mnawara
replies: 7 views: 862
mnawara 1 day ago

One thing before I begin: I have a RND master Buss Processor and use it for dual mono because it’s the same VCA compression...

neve1064
replies: 0 views: 200
neve1064 1 day ago

Hey all. The Triad stands look great and have gotten some decent reviews. But as flexible and brilliant as their innovative...

seanmccoy
replies: 18 views: 1,414
hellohead 1 day ago

Hello, We've had a pair of 8351 in our tracking room for a few months and after initial setup and listening, I havent as much...

d3l
replies: 779 views: 107,129
Jantex 2 days ago

Hi all, I'm new and I don't know if I post in the correct session(sorry if not). My question is without limit of budget chose the...

mat26
replies: 307 views: 283,837
gfunny72 2 days ago

...from VK LA... I feel sick about how much money I just dropped. Lift me up. Tell me I did the right thing! :)

joelfarr
replies: 225 views: 28,384
AB3 2 days ago

Firstly, I should apologise for adding to the mountain of vocal mic threads already posted. Many of which I'm certain I've spent...

Puppy
replies: 10 views: 547
elegentdrum 2 days ago

Hi there, I've read rave reviews of the ATC SCM20 ASL MKII on this forum and was wondering if these would suit a home...

greenjoy
replies: 33 views: 6,528
Geddy 2 days ago

Hey gents, I have been following some chat by Bob Olhsson and Chris from Airwindows in another thread about dither and it...

Karloff70
replies: 1,126 views: 76,057
Mikael B 2 days ago

So I guess while this console starts out as a higher end item, they seem to depreciate more into the low end....there has been...

Analogeezer
replies: 30 views: 6,833
deedeeyeah 2 days ago

The title says it all. Fire away with anything high end you wish to brag about!

Earcatcher
replies: 426 views: 32,619
papaw52 2 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search