The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By TransAudio Group
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

This forum is here to talk about high-end equipment and high-end production techniques/discussions. Threads that are not...

Lindell
replies: 7 views: 74,386
Whitecat 23rd January 2015

Hello everybody, my 2nd post here. I have recently purchased a used D&R Cinemix and I've found a few posts on here were...

ZioGuido
replies: 160 views: 20,155
montoto 7 minutes ago

I was recently looking into buying a pair of Inward Connections Brute's and it seems as though IC is gone? They no longer have a...

azrael kennedy
replies: 21 views: 1,920
jjblair 12 minutes ago

Hi everyone, I'm at the point where I have to go on a large analog console. I am lucky to have a budget of 50000 euros, but I...

Youcef
replies: 74 views: 2,448
Liquidaudio 43 minutes ago

Well I'm posting here because I believe if its Chandler gear it's High End. The mic comes packed in its own wood case in a box...

bzone
replies: 510 views: 39,761
ardis 1 hour ago

Hi First post so I hope its in the right forum. I'm not a music professional. At present I use large floor standing speakers...

indus
replies: 25 views: 814
Bassmankr 1 hour ago

When people are referring to Burl having a 'sound' are they usually referring to the AD? I know Burl talks a lot about sounding...

ilovesound
replies: 0 views: 77
ilovesound 1 hour ago

I ordered one from Stayne and just got it yesterday. I must comment that this thing was packed as if he was shipping his own...

AdAudioInc
replies: 94 views: 21,047
boostudio 3 hours ago

Everyone says CB is amazing, but damn the pricetag. A lot of people seem to like its box tone, and I've got preamps and such for...

fromthepuggle
replies: 1 views: 309
thehightenor 9 hours ago

I have owned two DMP-2NWs for many years (love them) and went to look up Karls webpage and I can't find anything. Anyone know...

ProPower
replies: 30 views: 3,274
ProPower 11 hours ago
replies: - views: -
Blaine Misner 12 hours ago

Seriously considering some 500 stuff. I have nothing as yet, so I am going to ask some of you to point me in the right direction....

Jeff Hayat
replies: 274 views: 46,826
keena 14 hours ago

Hi everyone, I'm looking for two channels of all-purpose EQ in a 1RU space. Something that is not completely transparent, but...

jakeru19
replies: 1 views: 285
dandeurloo 14 hours ago

Hi guys, I’m currently researching mics for home recording and would love some opinions. I’m looking for a high quality LDC...

68OU1
replies: 9 views: 390
Nick Tammer 15 hours ago

Is Serban mixing all itb or is he using some outboard? What plugins is he using? Someone has to know something about his...

erike123
replies: 1,037 views: 117,559
newguy1 15 hours ago

Can anybody tell me something useful about the Orban 622B Parametric EQ? In particular, would you consider it to be a high end...

DanGo
replies: 22 views: 21,526
ryandfaris 15 hours ago

Looking for a nice pair of headphones for tracking. Any suggestions on the focal elegia or the audeze LCD XC?

acupunk
replies: 0 views: 274
acupunk 17 hours ago

SSL Origin with new style of console . Specially for modern studio with hybrid design. . PureDrive mic pre with modern FET...

toofanstudio
replies: 7 views: 485
Youcef 17 hours ago

Anyone have this by any chance? Modular Channel Stereo — OVERSTAYER Recording Equipment, Inc. I think it’s kind...

gsilbers
replies: 267 views: 31,666
neve1064 17 hours ago

Today, I just plugged the Amphion One18 with two Auralic Merak mono block (Hypex UcD with Orfeo Class A module) I love this...

priko
replies: 7,284 views: 1,090,035
DownSideUp 19 hours ago

I’m using, and quite like my Dynaudio BM15as, but have wondered about upgrading to Footprints for a while. I like that the...

proxy
replies: 12 views: 1,050
proxy 19 hours ago

I feel there is no enough tubes in my audio chain :heh: What do you think about using Summit TPA-200B on individual tracks,...

Mr. Bars
replies: 20 views: 2,930
James Meeker 20 hours ago

I replaced the tube in a KM56 and had a question about supply voltages. The schematic shows a B+ voltage of 120vdc. The power...

industrialarts
replies: 3 views: 299
industrialarts 21 hours ago

Hey, I am looking at possibly picking up a Soyuz SU-017 Tube microphone. They normally go new for about $3,500, but I just...

Chad Sterling
replies: 3 views: 677
Gr8fulPickr 21 hours ago

Does anyone have a program or a template for labelling a 19" 96-point Switchcraft bantam-patch they'd like to share? I...

ericwall
replies: 9 views: 3,152
Cosmonauta 21 hours ago

Hi folks, I'm shopping for a 24 track tape machine. If you could choose between a Studer A827 or a MCI JH24 for slightly...

I.R.Baboon
replies: 151 views: 5,602
myles 21 hours ago

Years ago I used to always see two things in pictures of top studios: The ever present NS10s and a single box – a little bigger...

pqlia
replies: 38 views: 5,289
Jim Williams 22 hours ago

I have been looking closely at the SSL Matrix for a while , but after watching videos such as this one YouTube I am starting to...

Glenn Bucci
replies: 33 views: 4,171
qslprod 1 day ago

Hey guys, have anybody had the chance to demo both ATC and PSI in the same room? I got a fairly good offer on the ATC 100's,...

MatsNo
replies: 86 views: 5,713
Arksun 1 day ago

I'm considering purchasing a Curve Bender to use on my Master Buss along with my Dramastic Audio Obsidian and Api5500 but my...

alleyeseeing
replies: 5 views: 466
Oldone 1 day ago

HI! Have anyone of you heard AMPHION 18s/15s side by side with PSI A21? Can you describe the difference? Go! Thank you...

Mahdes
replies: 0 views: 245
Mahdes 1 day ago
Cpl. Punishment 1 day ago

Reading about their Decca Records kinship. To be grossly understating it (so as not to overstate my understanding - which is very...

augustin187
replies: 0 views: 288
augustin187 1 day ago

Hi Dear Gearslutz, I've been reading on this subject for months and finally decided to start a discussion on this very...

echoesoflife
replies: 22 views: 943
echoesoflife 1 day ago

I've decided I want to give my ITB mixes some analog mixbus treatment. I'm fan of the SSL Bus Comp and currently use the Waves...

erike123
replies: 20 views: 618
Will The Weirdo 1 day ago

Got a U67 and love it, but I can see why people talk about opening up the top end for vocals. Can you share some EQs you’re...

proxy
replies: 67 views: 3,860
Starstreet 1 day ago

I got a pair of Dutch and Dutch 8C loudspeakers for evaluation and am most certainly buying them after working on them for the...

nomatic
replies: 1,515 views: 167,917
Jeff Hayat 1 day ago

Just finalized the custom button layout. So after they bill me, it will be on it's way. I'm going to write a review here after...

herecomesyourman
replies: 14 views: 2,187
DigitalGrease 1 day ago

Hey guys, I can't find much on the Telefunken USA U47. What is your opinion on it? How does it compare to the real deal

joebuck
replies: 80 views: 9,014
mbvoxx 2 days ago

I'm in the market for a color / processing unit that really transforms the sound. Something that is not subtle at all where even...

tobyemerson
replies: 126 views: 21,229
[email protected] 2 days ago

As the plugin is so good I had a gander at the official website and saw...

b0se
replies: 18 views: 1,245
Bob Olhsson 2 days ago

hey im still on the search for an affordable small format console. a calrec sale felt through - now im offered a desk by...

salomonander
replies: 79 views: 17,154
KIDBILL 2 days ago
elamberth 2 days ago

Anyone using or heard the Divialet Phantoms as studio monitors? I'm guessing they maybe a little hyped but specs seems a...

allthegear.net
replies: 6 views: 1,186
puriteaudio 2 days ago

Hi everyone at GS, I am trying to find out something about these suisse HSE EQ1s. I am in the lucky situation to test one of...

Freddy Knop
replies: 28 views: 5,572
TEEO 2 days ago

Hi. I want to start a collection of analog saturation and distortion tools. From super subtle and high end, to super gritty,...

Vilddyr
replies: 698 views: 91,377
gyraf 2 days ago

Hi all, I am currently using a small setup exclusively for recording vocals. My current setup consists of: Manley Reference...

readaz
replies: 14 views: 522
chessparov2.0 2 days ago

Anyone got any modern pop vocals with the u47fet they can share? Or any songs you can reference? I think I read that...

Krush411
replies: 4 views: 506
vernier 2 days ago

So who's got an Overstayer MAS in their arsenal? What are your thoughts? Any tips? I just got one and been playing with it. It...

auralart
replies: 58 views: 8,652
AudioKemestry 2 days ago

I've got a chance to buy an Rca Ku3a. I intend to use it as a vocal microphone. I am curious to know if anyone here has used one...

Junglefire
replies: 40 views: 3,900
Junglefire 2 days ago

Does anyone know anything about the recording of the drums on "On Every Street"? It has one of my favourite drum...

eugtone
replies: 42 views: 3,981
eugtone 2 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search