The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByDPA Mics
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

This forum is here to talk about high-end equipment and high-end production techniques/discussions. Threads that are not...

Lindell
replies: 7 views: 66,955
Whitecat 23rd January 2015

I got a pair of Dutch and Dutch 8C loudspeakers for evaluation and am most certainly buying them after working on them for the...

nomatic
replies: 1,056 views: 98,308
Hifi_swlon 41 minutes ago

I need some help selecting an universal Dual Mono Compressor that also should have Stereo- bus compressor possibilities (Stereo...

ensoniq
replies: 11 views: 378
maxhype 50 minutes ago

Hi, We’re in the market for a 47 Fet style mic for kick drum, bass amp or other instrument recording. The Stam offering...

Iain Hutch
replies: 3 views: 78
Iain Hutch 57 minutes ago

Hello everybody, I need a Tube-microphone for my locker. To find the one that suits my needs best I want to rent/borrow...

Dezibelzebub
replies: 29 views: 977
Bushman 1 hour ago

A client has just asked me for the following: "Can I pay you to record some tape hiss for a couple of minutes using biased...

Trakworx
replies: 148 views: 29,987
robert82 1 hour ago

I'm doing a simple A/B comparison between two interfaces by simply connecting a cable loop and re-record the stereo track from my...

Slogun
replies: 5 views: 246
Timesaver800W 1 hour ago

Hello folks, Have the option to add either a pair of ATC SCM20ASL's or either an AMS Neve 1084 in BAE 2-Space rack or Neve...

Cool711
replies: 12 views: 905
WithUsInHatred 2 hours ago

Hi, I hope I have come to the right place/spot on this forum but I am kind of curious to know more about how the quality of the...

AC222
replies: 38 views: 1,812
thehightenor 2 hours ago

Hiya, I have these PMCs and they really appear to have a deep cut around the crossover, in the 2kHz region. 6dB and quite wide...

Oli_W
replies: 4 views: 345
Tweakr 2 hours ago

reading The great British recording studios / Howard Massey. It says the Maison Rouge mobile was commissioned in '75, sold in...

metropical
replies: 1 views: 100
Timothy Powell 3 hours ago

Good Day All, I wanted to share my experience with everyone here on the forum. I had a recent install of the New Daking MKII...

Skip Burrows
replies: 8 views: 947
deuc647 3 hours ago

Looking to do some mixdowns on a well maintained classic machine Anyone know of a Stephens 16 or 24 track living in the NYC...

J Gabriel
replies: 21 views: 557
bhandy 4 hours ago

Hi Just wanted to hear from Trinnov Users how you like working with the unit?? Do you have any negatives? Worth the hi price...

eclipse
replies: 72 views: 8,569
airzwei 6 hours ago

Sorry if this is redundant. I would suspect this has been asked before countless times but nothing came up in my search....thanks

fender4593
replies: 837 views: 174,812
James Meeker 7 hours ago

Hey! I just wanted to hear you opinions about the Euphonix CS-3000 I own one of these but i never really was able to compare...

lyricstree
replies: 45 views: 19,380
iTod 7 hours ago

Hello Can I ask what type of amp there is in Footprint 01 Class D i know, can't find any spec... Thanks.

Dvc.soup
replies: 4 views: 220
Dvc.soup 7 hours ago

Anyone here using the CM-2 or another cool model? It's a broadcast console, but with just *ridiculous* pres. Back in the...

thejook
replies: 306 views: 85,484
benoit bel 9 hours ago

Hi fellow slutz, I think I've might have posted a couple of time 2yrs ago and not sure if this is the right forum but I'm going...

deluca631
replies: 6 views: 584
deedeeyeah 10 hours ago

I am stuck on a routing situation and I am really hoping someone can point me in the right direction. I own a Yamaha DM2000...

mamero
replies: 11 views: 581
artmanjam 10 hours ago

Currently using a Iz radar and a Api 3208,would use the 2 track mastering deck for mixes.

johnnyz
replies: 2 views: 215
crosscutred 13 hours ago

Almost everyone familiar with the high end mics will recognize the name DPA, or Danish Pro Audio. What they probably don't know...

PM01
replies: 39 views: 12,942
szegedin 14 hours ago

definitely inspired by the "Control Room thread" I was wondering if there were pictures to post of various mic'ed up...

Bobalou
replies: 4,830 views: 1,631,310
andychamp 14 hours ago

API 512c in a Alctron S3 powered rack. XLR is going into front of API512c, and since its just what I had laying around, Im using...

RonCarlston
replies: 22 views: 455
audiospecific 14 hours ago

anyone heard psi monitors?? www.psiaudio.com they are supposed to sound vbery good, i just wanted to get a light impression from...

xl-sander
replies: 354 views: 71,625
AndreiPiatra 15 hours ago

Hi, I am looking for a (2 Channel) Vintage alternative for the expensive Fairchild 670. On my research i found the following...

Michael_
replies: 17 views: 1,500
Paul_G 15 hours ago

Hey guys!, this is a picture of a receipt from a session at from Golden Voice studios, in Pekin IL. I believe it was opened by...

hipaquarius
replies: 19 views: 3,645
Drumsound 16 hours ago

Hi Slutz, long time lurker, rare poster here. I'm a film composer who is looking for some fun gear to start working in a more...

jjb0737
replies: 2 views: 225
bzone 17 hours ago

Don't know what I really feel about this concept of a micpreamp built into the microphone. I can see the point and at the same...

gainreduction
replies: 1,646 views: 117,516
andersmv 18 hours ago

Trying to decide if I should buy Liquidsonics Illusion or Seventh Heaven Pro. They both sound amazing but which is better? I know...

bassbinoctuplets
replies: 14 views: 536
temnov 19 hours ago

It isn’t that often that you find a mic-pre to really get excited about anymore. There have been so many crowding the...

nemisis633
replies: 167 views: 38,390
NathanBarley 22 hours ago

Hey everybody , I hope this is the right place to post this. I'm hoping some Blue Bottle Owners/users could help me out. I...

Rumin8raps
replies: 44 views: 903
jwh1192 1 day ago

Long time reader here, looking for a little guidance. I have two spaces left in a mobile rack I use for tracking at home and as a...

trmckenz
replies: 9 views: 602
elegentdrum 1 day ago

I have several condenser microphones with polar pattern selector, but only one unit of each. When I make recordings in M / S, I...

masterlogic
replies: 5 views: 433
leddy 1 day ago

anyone have or used the drawmer dl241. what was it good for. does it sound similar to the 1968 or 1969 except its not tube? is...

ine-kpro...
replies: 12 views: 8,632
Robby in WA 1 day ago

Hey everyone, I'm wondering what a pair of Calrec PQ1061's in brent averill racks in good condition with a power supply is worth....

kroegermusic
replies: 40 views: 3,050
Neil H 1 day ago

I have two JCF Audio AD-8s that are sublime but I am curious if any Slutz have the new DA8-T? I am waiting with hi Hopes for...

nomatic
replies: 28 views: 2,309
Drumhead57 1 day ago

Hey Guys, I recently bought a used Genelec 7350 from Reverb for about half the price so I jumped on it. I was looking to...

jndittmar
replies: 6 views: 678
Delta Music BE 1 day ago

Dear Gearslutz members! I already got a really great advice from you some months ago for audio converter - for which I am...

fenon
replies: 38 views: 5,184
fred2bern 1 day ago

Hi and Happy New Year to all! I am a little surprised about the lack of discussions regarding Hedd Audio studio monitors while...

mantovibe
replies: 24 views: 1,691
tremolux 1 day ago

Hi all! Any experience with, or comments on, the PELUSO MICROPHONE LAB P-414?

darrella
replies: 5 views: 575
b0b0 1 day ago

Hey gents, I have been following some chat by Bob Olhsson and Chris from Airwindows in another thread about dither and it...

Karloff70
replies: 706 views: 44,425
Hermetech Mastering 1 day ago

Hello, :) I'm searching for a high end dynamic mic that would sound bright and crisp and also handle very high spl. I'm...

Sybille
replies: 58 views: 1,915
gorka 1 day ago

Has anyone done this mod to their KM84? Changing jumper in KM84 to increase gain (change from 50 to 200 ohms). I was told by...

robertgeorge
replies: 21 views: 1,718
Hermetech Mastering 1 day ago

The time has come to accept I sometimes use OHs for cymbals and filter at 100 or 200Hz! Typically 414s are my go-to but I'm...

PaulMac
replies: 35 views: 1,378
elegentdrum 1 day ago

Hi all - looking at used consoles is quite nerve racking because we don’t necisarillay have an in-house tech and these old...

jml designs
replies: 221 views: 14,940
Wellsa 1 day ago

So I've read every every bit of information on the Lucid 8824 I can find and I'm just wondering how to go about having a Lucid...

shelterr
replies: 41 views: 1,207
shelterr 1 day ago

I am looking a top tube mic pre that is smooth, big, not too tubey, clean, detailed,...you know all the good stuff. I have...

Bmtblader
replies: 81 views: 6,441
worksinframes 1 day ago

Anyone have this by any chance? Modular Channel Stereo — OVERSTAYER Recording Equipment, Inc. I think it’s kind...

gsilbers
replies: 182 views: 17,374
Musician 1 day ago

Hi, Ive been mixing ITB but would like to setup a hybrid workflow. Not sure which piece I should add first. I really like the...

sounddevotion
replies: 5 views: 694
Slug1 1 day ago

Hi, i've read allot of the debates about clocks for convertors for years. And been quite happy with my dig 192 for years &...

[email protected]
replies: 62 views: 2,500
Emanuel23 2 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search