The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByDPA Mics
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

This forum is here to talk about high-end equipment and high-end production techniques/discussions. Threads that are not...

Lindell
replies: 7 views: 65,736
Whitecat 23rd January 2015

I've been experimenting with overdrive and limiting on a sound file with outboard gear, and for some reason the affect is mostly...

FlyingMusician
replies: 13 views: 692
David Rick 46 minutes ago

JL Audio: Products This thing has got rave reviews in the home theater world! I'm wondering if it's usable in the studio? I...

Dave Bear
replies: 9 views: 1,194
DB117 1 hour ago

I got a pair of Dutch and Dutch 8C loudspeakers for evaluation and am most certainly buying them after working on them for the...

nomatic
replies: 709 views: 70,715
nomatic 2 hours ago

Hello, I'm looking for a comparison chart between these 2 generations but couldn't find one. Does anyone know all the...

esppse
replies: 13 views: 1,675
oldgearguy 2 hours ago

I'm having issues with ear piercing harsh vocals on a particular female pop vocal in the 1k to 5k area. Especially around 3k. The...

chrisdee
replies: 50 views: 1,061
Voivodinevampyr 3 hours ago

Have you ever nailed a big elec guitar tone that surprised you? Apart from the player and their gear what did you do in regards...

nuemes
replies: 48 views: 1,338
deedeeyeah 3 hours ago

I've been listening to some old recordings done in the late 90s on Panasonic MDA-1s. I've been stunned by how superior the sound...

at4033
replies: 297 views: 37,158
Darius1 3 hours ago

I have come across a few threads where people mentioned they would do a comparison test between these two units. The closest I...

andrew montreal
replies: 50 views: 24,445
QueenSisi 4 hours ago

I just read this very good article, basically it says sealed monitors would have better transient response on low end, and...

DB117
replies: 92 views: 4,092
Fhorn88 5 hours ago

Hey gang. So after settling on my Prism Titan for ADDA, I'm now running a test on which cables to outfit the new place with....

herecomesyourman
replies: 75 views: 5,296
Sigma 5 hours ago

Hello all, Looking to expand my mic collection. Thinking I want a tube LDC as I've never owned one before and would like to try...

u87allen
replies: 38 views: 1,611
elegentdrum 7 hours ago

Sony c800g

So...like everyone I see on gs, I've came from a u87ai...to gathering funds to get a sony. I have a 1073, 1176 and the c800 and...

asylumatik
replies: 125 views: 8,935
WunderBro Flo 7 hours ago

Hi all, I was wondering if anyone can give me a good estimate as to how good/better a set of inear headphones are in...

11miles
replies: 15 views: 4,885
mikelevitt 10 hours ago

who knows more about this piece? i found only few informations about it. seems to be a 24 track sampler with pitch...

jagarinec
replies: 39 views: 27,575
JacquesM 11 hours ago

Seriously considering some 500 stuff. I have nothing as yet, so I am going to ask some of you to point me in the right direction....

Jeff Hayat
replies: 210 views: 25,800
BradM 12 hours ago

I've been wanting to experiment with highpass filtering my instruments with an analog highpass filter. My sweetwater rep...

O-dawg
replies: 7 views: 434
nudwig 15 hours ago

Anyone get one yet? Any opinions? Can't find any details on it. Considering getting one. Thanks

Mighty_Zoltan
replies: 26 views: 7,318
Bushman 15 hours ago

Focal Trio 6be have an automatic standby that kicks in after 15 minutes of no audio coming in. I have already enquired Focal...

jacko
replies: 25 views: 4,735
SpiritShooter 15 hours ago

Hi Dear Fellas, I'm sorry for ruining your day with my private problem, but I got stucked and need some help now. Half year...

transsylvan
replies: 18 views: 2,534
KaiG 16 hours ago

First post after being an observer for sometime. I just won, on Ebay, a Trident CB9066 parametric EQ, housed in a single...

Saffs
replies: 14 views: 9,791
capomonster 16 hours ago

I started this year with new Bomber B2 ADC. Very impressed!

Mr. Bars
replies: 380 views: 30,880
Sonic Lush 16 hours ago

Hello everybody, I own an Avocet but I’m looking for a budget monitoring controller/DAC for home. I’ve been told about the...

Charomanzer
replies: 0 views: 140
Charomanzer 16 hours ago

Hi, I'm looking for console with 8 aux sends. Will be nice that this console have compressor in chanell strips. Nevermind...

staniuu
replies: 17 views: 703
Rec_Eng 18 hours ago

Hi all! I have a Chandler Limited REDD mic here at the moment, and am having a lot of fun experimenting with it and putting it...

Kroc
replies: 376 views: 22,907
chessparov2.0 19 hours ago

Anyone have this by any chance? Modular Channel Stereo — OVERSTAYER Recording Equipment, Inc. I think it’s kind...

gsilbers
replies: 177 views: 15,039
mig27 22 hours ago

Hi all, I have a pair of SM9 in a small treated room (11x11 ft). I've rolled off the bass with the onboard EQ, and then...

Danielbest1
replies: 7 views: 432
Hrodulf 1 day ago

With remote! I can't think of anything in pro audio that has depreciated like...

Dopamine
replies: 22 views: 6,147
kafka 1 day ago

I've been running too long on 3 good channels and was wondering if there are any Amek/Neve experts out there. I have schematics...

[email protected]
replies: 7 views: 4,122
trymonlam 1 day ago

SSL Sigma

I am a prospective buyer of this and this is very new product which I don't fully understand yet so I guess having a dedicated...

aramism
replies: 1,357 views: 185,259
Saxplayerz 1 day ago

So I'm referring to a mic like this: -Ideal for most voices, brings out best to vocalist -Included with natural sounding hpf...

Elpsycongroo
replies: 60 views: 6,129
Oldone 1 day ago

Don't know what I really feel about this concept of a micpreamp built into the microphone. I can see the point and at the same...

gainreduction
replies: 1,623 views: 113,230
themiracle 1 day ago

I’m looking to get rid of my UA Apollo 16 since I’ve moved into a facility that has a Burl Mothership in the tracking room. I...

EleKtriKaz
replies: 15 views: 665
EleKtriKaz 1 day ago

A couple years ago, everyone and their dad knew that if you wanted a serious 10 space chassis, it was the Sweet Ten (the fixed...

sam guaiana
replies: 8 views: 736
Drywsef 1 day ago

hello everyone. i just purchased an original RCA 77dx. it looks absolutely A1 condition, and the Nashville seller assures me...

BIG BUDDHA
replies: 8 views: 534
Bryce 1 day ago

ks digital

i build small project studios, mostly for clients who come to sing or play at my place. so heres this client who says " i...

audiothings
replies: 84 views: 30,832
mista min 1 day ago

Hello all, I've read several "what is the best 1073 clone" threads here, but I haven't found anything recent that...

EGainey
replies: 9 views: 516
thismercifulfate 1 day ago

Picked up a DBX 160vu compressor. Now, for wiring, I need to make input and output cables, but....... what type of cable? Its...

studioman59
replies: 9 views: 397
studioman59 2 days ago

Hello gearslutz! Does anyone know how could control my Summit Audio Element 78 MPE-200 by midi? Any simple solutions that would...

Guit247
replies: 0 views: 260
Guit247 2 days ago

I just bought a couple Ampex 351s that need a replacement input transformer. My initial thought is to hunt for some originals,...

South Brokelyn
replies: 0 views: 260
South Brokelyn 2 days ago

Hey slutz! I was just about to buy a nice cream pair of Soyuz SU-013 when I came across the Telefunken M60 FET. I plan to...

omegaomega
replies: 26 views: 1,600
joelfarr 2 days ago

I'm open to suggestions, and of course, I intend to demo before committing. I am looking for a detailed LDC that would compliment...

unphased
replies: 16 views: 678
cheu78 2 days ago

Hi all, I’m in the process of researching an upgrade for my monitor control system. Specifically a controller with integral...

HamburgerFactory
replies: 8 views: 991
Overdrive 2 days ago

I am racking up some Telefunken V672 as Mic-Preamps and I am looking for some user-proposals to push it further. I think I am...

Der Roman
replies: 4 views: 420
matucha 2 days ago

I'm considering getting the SSL Bus Compressor. Any difference, sonically, between the three whatsoever?

erike123
replies: 12 views: 638
Glenn Bucci 2 days ago

Hi all, I'm about buying some expensive stuff and would like what you think about those two. What are the differences if any...

Mgr
replies: 36 views: 20,965
Mgr 2 days ago

Hello all, I'm interested in replacing my Shadow Hills Equinox with the Louder Than Liftoff Silver Bullet. I see some...

Abbas Alshafai
replies: 11 views: 833
nomatic 3 days ago

Hi, I have a Prism Titan on a very small but yet very well acoustic treated room (3m x 2,60m) and im using a Dynaudio bm6. But im...

Weile
replies: 53 views: 3,935
crille_mannen 3 days ago

Does anyone who owns a Little Devil eq find it hard to see whats going on? Its been offered to me at a fair price, but i am...

Aumumano
replies: 5 views: 629
radiospace 3 days ago

Hey Everyone, It seems kind of impossible to find any info on this piece or even some sound clips of how this thing sounds....

Cooleyocity
replies: 10 views: 2,816
Benconfused 3 days ago

I finally got those beauties in the same position, this is a purely subjective comparison, my aim is to find out which brand I...

DB117
replies: 101 views: 3,650
DB117 3 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search