The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By TransAudio Group
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

This forum is here to talk about high-end equipment and high-end production techniques/discussions. Threads that are not...

Lindell
replies: 7 views: 83,149
Whitecat 23rd January 2015

Just saw this post on Instagram! If it's not new to some of you, it's new to me! Just figured I'd share it for those...

SupaMixKing
replies: 409 views: 26,871
ionian 16 minutes ago

hi all, wondering if some people could share some wisdom please. i’m after a mix bus EQ. current main contender is the...

wizzman5000
replies: 8 views: 379
thehightenor 26 minutes ago

My gut says no, but my lust says yes. I am finally building out my little studio in an old log house we bought a few years ago. I...

TheHolyMountain
replies: 874 views: 63,251
axisdreamer 2 hours ago

I just picked up 10 StudioTraps from ASC and briefly played around with creating a QSF in a small room. Would love to hear...

tkaitkai
replies: 7 views: 759
mikoo69 3 hours ago

Hello, We've had a pair of 8351 in our tracking room for a few months and after initial setup and listening, I havent as much...

d3l
replies: 846 views: 129,518
Moondog007 3 hours ago

Hi gang, I have the opp to buy a neve 55 For my home studio at an incredible price ($6k!) so I think I’m gonna snatch it up....

jml designs
replies: 7 views: 165
jml designs 4 hours ago

Hi folk!!! I'm very curious about the Kii three speakers. They seems to be the next big things!!! Have you heard...

stamand
replies: 2,289 views: 308,149
Kiksuya 5 hours ago

Hello! I have the opportunity to purchase a single used Genelec 1032a monitor for $300 dollars. Other than checking my mixes...

dmac660
replies: 4 views: 117
dmac660 5 hours ago

Hey, I am looking at getting new monitors to mix, record and compose music with. I am split between two different sets. I...

Chad Sterling
replies: 10 views: 245
mrc 5 hours ago

Is anybody still using Anamod ats1 on the buss ? Or another better tape solutions? ( please not real tape , I’ve been there :)

carloff
replies: 18 views: 1,039
Moondog007 6 hours ago

I got a pair of Dutch and Dutch 8C loudspeakers for evaluation and am most certainly buying them after working on them for the...

nomatic
replies: 1,891 views: 229,784
puriteaudio 7 hours ago

It looks like the 24-channel Lilo is my dream console. I have already talked to my local distributor and to Vince / Speck, and...

airmate
replies: 125 views: 43,003
dick skratch 8 hours ago

Hi, I am in the process of cleaning out my studio and ran into a bunch of old scsi and ultra wide scsi cables. I hate...

ejsongs
replies: 1 views: 101
DogCake 8 hours ago

Hi sluts! Sorry for a longish post, hope someone can help me here. Let's start by saying that I already have a Knif Pure-Mu...

mherrane
replies: 40 views: 1,991
b0se 8 hours ago

Does anyone own a Wendel Jr. drum replacement unit with all the cartridges? If so, as a huge public service, would it be possible...

simplecarnival
replies: 10 views: 3,096
Dr.Wu 9 hours ago

Hello all, I spend most of my time working in a busy studio with large format consoles and tape machines. That said, I’m...

Mineral King
replies: 8 views: 365
studjo 10 hours ago

So I currently have two small rooms, one I already used a studio in town and the other is a home office, they're both pretty...

blackjam
replies: 27 views: 1,310
cheu78 12 hours ago

SSL Sigma

I am a prospective buyer of this and this is very new product which I don't fully understand yet so I guess having a dedicated...

aramism
replies: 1,713 views: 245,510
pmilani 12 hours ago

Hello folks, I have bought a Neumann 750 KH and had it for 2 days. Very well built subwoofer, however please note: - NONE of the...

nekkio99
replies: 84 views: 13,805
dickiefunk 12 hours ago

I'm giving serious consideration to purchasing a pair of Focal trio 11be monitors. I'm concerned they might be oversized for my...

Parkhill
replies: 1 views: 196
pasim123 13 hours ago

A few years back it seemed to be the Dramastic Audio Obsidian - I see a lot still using the C2. I'm looking to get...

gfunny72
replies: 22 views: 1,654
Kronos147 15 hours ago

Hi all, as im in search for specific units i lost i wanted to ask if its possible to send me some contacts/forum-usernames,.. of...

alkor
replies: 7 views: 974
alkor 15 hours ago

Am I late to the party? Did I miss something on the Neumann website? In front of me I have a NEW km84 capsule on an OLD KMi...

whitepapagold
replies: 68 views: 18,862
shortyboyboy 16 hours ago

Is it still a fact that most non-hobby studios are running Pro-Tools and every engineer needs to know Pro-Tools, or are some of...

drockfresh
replies: 275 views: 10,179
DomiBabi 17 hours ago

Sorry if this is redundant. I would suspect this has been asked before countless times but nothing came up in my search....thanks

fender4593
replies: 1,228 views: 249,957
Avantmidi 17 hours ago

I must say just picked up this pre-amp eq and surprised how good it sounds and build quality is over all super. Surprised it...

frankenstino
replies: 17 views: 1,154
Light Grenade 20 hours ago

Any difference in the build btwn these designs? All controls appear to be the same. My impression is that the centered logos was...

7up partridge
replies: 8 views: 547
7up partridge 21 hours ago

A new year, a new chance to show off your spending abilities! The title says it all. Fire away with anything high end you wish to...

Earcatcher
replies: 121 views: 8,629
Wolf LeProducer 22 hours ago

Hello, I am new to gearslutz and recently I want to choose a high-end near monitor for hifi use (I am just lovein to listen...

ayanamiyuzu
replies: 1 views: 108
Zmago Šmon 22 hours ago
replies: - views: -
Jar_Tech 1 day ago

Aside from EQ what makes these pre amps different from one another in terms of tone? Is there much? What would make one person...

soupking
replies: 7 views: 5,045
Eldudo 1 day ago

I just was given a Neve 55 BTC console. Half of the 32 channels work well and the other half don't pass audio. I'm looking to see...

JosephC
replies: 12 views: 3,615
jml designs 1 day ago
chessparov2.0 1 day ago

It feels like I could upgrade my Twin6's to something bigger. After searching around, there's not many alternatives i found in...

plx
replies: 40 views: 2,839
Superpiano 1 day ago

Don't know what I really feel about this concept of a micpreamp built into the microphone. I can see the point and at the same...

gainreduction
replies: 1,808 views: 160,017
adam_f 1 day ago

Curious how vintage Trident TSM console pre and eq would be vs resissue 500 series eq for 'that' sound. I'm mostly interested...

fromthepuggle
replies: 1 views: 137
toledo3 1 day ago

RayHeath and monkeyxx asked me to post about the new Heiserman H47tube... I think high end is probably the right place. Here...

drBill
replies: 152 views: 11,519
Ward Pike 1 day ago

New / second hand doesn't matter.. I want the best monitors for the price. Focal sm9 are high on the list. Are there better...

Neoneon
replies: 9 views: 1,412
Zmago Šmon 1 day ago

Is this the new price for this mic on even a used one? These things were 10k new less than 2 months ago 24k for any mic is...

sammmoxo
replies: 37 views: 1,230
Starstreet 1 day ago

I've been rocking a Manley Ref C as my go-to "nice" condenser for vocals and other acoustic sources, and while I mostly...

jsbeeth
replies: 34 views: 3,680
vsthalion 1 day ago

All retailers list this piece as 16x2 however I see the back of the unit has outputs via DB25. Now the DB25 cable obviously...

BQE
replies: 5 views: 2,014
cesar delly 2 days ago

Hi, I currently use a Drawmer MC2.1 as a monitor controller. I only need to to take one signal from my converter, and split...

cmwolf
replies: 4 views: 258
elegentdrum 2 days ago

Hey all! I'm trying to find schematics for this Neve side car I have a studio tech helping me to fix. It come from a 51...

mucainsane
replies: 3 views: 903
mucainsane 2 days ago

Hi, Are any of you using the Final Touch automation? What do you like about it? What do you you not like? Are you using it...

gwm
replies: 0 views: 143
gwm 2 days ago

I'm real close to pulling the trigger on this mic. Are you still using/loving yours in 2020? If you have a band or vocalist I can...

CosmicSurfin
replies: 10 views: 490
Drumsound 2 days ago
avidlistener 2 days ago

I've got a Lyra 2 which I'm using with Sennheiser HD600 headphones and Ultimate Ears Reference Monitors custom earphones. I'm...

deejayen
replies: 18 views: 2,158
BrettB 2 days ago

Hello, I am seriously considering a Curve Bender to compliment my NSEQ2ffmod. Mostly master techno, dance music as sometimes...

RavenKis
replies: 1 views: 223
IAMGOD_OFFICIAL 2 days ago

6 different mics, can you guess which is which? some of them are expensive and some not so much have a listen and let me...

pencilextremist
replies: 5 views: 222
pencilextremist 2 days ago

Today, I just plugged the Amphion One18 with two Auralic Merak mono block (Hypex UcD with Orfeo Class A module) I love this...

priko
replies: 7,954 views: 1,221,197
Shaggy2039 2 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search