The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By TransAudio Group
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

This forum is here to talk about high-end equipment and high-end production techniques/discussions. Threads that are not...

Lindell
replies: 7 views: 85,668
Whitecat 23rd January 2015

Hey guys, Has anyone ever had any major water leak from the ceiling pouring water into their SSL 4000 series console? What was...

Radiotech96
replies: 1 views: 3
Teej 2 minutes ago

I'm wondering what you all that grew up with vinyl feel about the current vinyl revival? Any of you enjoy listening to a nice...

drockfresh
replies: 68 views: 1,350
GYMusic 14 minutes ago

Today, I just plugged the Amphion One18 with two Auralic Merak mono block (Hypex UcD with Orfeo Class A module) I love this...

priko
replies: 8,718 views: 1,316,865
zoom25 16 minutes ago

We will be renovating a beautiful older studio to bring it up to date....we are planning the main studio (Studio A) to be a fully...

Nishplayer
replies: 9 views: 629
Nishplayer 31 minutes ago

Has anyone had the opportunity to compare and contrast the Aurora GTP-8 with the AMS Neve 1073OPX?

Jamz
replies: 6 views: 196
Jamz 32 minutes ago

Hello, I know studio pic threads have been done before, but I haven't seen anything specific on control rooms. Sorry in...

Aunt_Ethyl
replies: 58 views: 4,537
Rami Hashash 37 minutes ago

So can anyone explain the differences between all the Eventide H3000s? Obviously I have used a few of them over the years (seems...

not_so_new
replies: 138 views: 46,773
gear_up 43 minutes ago

Hi Everyone, While I am not moving to a desert island, I AM moving to a small tropical island (the island of Sri Lanka) for at...

KD_Banjer
replies: 46 views: 2,109
Bushman 49 minutes ago

Hello everyone. What do you think of this combo to mix electronic music mainly SPL MADISON + MIXDREAM XP leave your...

Mandel
replies: 5 views: 156
Mandel 56 minutes ago

hey slutz, I am looking for a new compressor! But i want a really dirty one! The dirtiest alive! a unit that changes the sound...

phonodj
replies: 449 views: 146,719
GilJ 1 hour ago

Hey chaps, I bought a vintage Neumann CMV 563 about 4 months ago. Recorded an EP with it on vocals, was pretty pleased. I bought...

JKrauland
replies: 16 views: 331
chessparov2.0 1 hour ago

Considering that digital technology has progressed rapidly in every realm over the past 30 years, why does digital audio sound no...

burns46824
replies: 904 views: 65,760
musaee 1 hour ago

Any suggestions for a 500 series compressor/ limiter used primarily for making sure vocals don't clip during recording? I mix ITB...

stevetothink
replies: 34 views: 9,279
LMNproyect 1 hour ago

Hey guys, have anybody had the chance to demo both ATC and PSI in the same room? I got a fairly good offer on the ATC 100's,...

MatsNo
replies: 151 views: 17,330
thehightenor 2 hours ago

this is a bit of fun research. at the moment I am making great progress with the design of a passive mastering EQ. the thread...

peter sikking
replies: 120 views: 4,960
peter sikking 3 hours ago

Just got this, which I/O do you prefer? Using RME conversion (BURL soon boing)

EMMST
replies: 17 views: 2,674
KevWind 3 hours ago

Hey guys! I am trying to do a big test and review of several high end monitors in my studio.Barefoot mm27 gen1 and gen2, Pmc...

Audiovisjon
replies: 3,905 views: 1,086,240
EPCav 4 hours ago

Hi everybody! I have a huge buzz when I plug in the power supply of my m149, even if I don't turn it on, the sound disappears...

yoxinsky
replies: 0 views: 67
yoxinsky 6 hours ago

anyone heard psi monitors?? www.psiaudio.com they are supposed to sound vbery good, i just wanted to get a light impression from...

xl-sander
replies: 409 views: 90,396
Miles Flint 7 hours ago

Hi slutz ! Been on a recapping mission as of late on a bunch of my old outboard. I've got a UA LA2A reissue that's approaching...

sage691
replies: 0 views: 75
sage691 7 hours ago

Hi to all of you How does IZ radar converters stand-up sonically sound wise compared to today's converters. Has anyone done...

terrysound
replies: 74 views: 10,880
Nightowl43 8 hours ago

Ever since I discovered this machine, I could not stop watching, reading and finding out more info about this unit. I plan on...

cassetteboi95
replies: 27 views: 5,758
msmortimer 8 hours ago

Is Serban mixing all itb or is he using some outboard? What plugins is he using? Someone has to know something about his...

erike123
replies: 2,335 views: 325,374
nate12 10 hours ago

SSL Sigma

I am a prospective buyer of this and this is very new product which I don't fully understand yet so I guess having a dedicated...

aramism
replies: 1,935 views: 265,519
pardonband 12 hours ago

Hello everyone! I’m looking for a remote talkback system for my crane song avocetII but can’t find anything. I had found the...

vsthalion
replies: 7 views: 251
1073 14 hours ago

Is anybody still using Anamod ats1 on the buss ? Or another better tape solutions? ( please not real tape , I’ve been there :)

carloff
replies: 28 views: 2,442
j.colt 16 hours ago

I'm about to purchase my first hardware EQ, and have narrowed down the choices to CAG HDE-250 or Great River MAQ-2NV. I plan to...

Mount Stupid
replies: 7 views: 275
tengu 18 hours ago

I've had my Bricasti V2 for years, but rarely go deeper than presets and tweaking reverb time. Generally, I've had precious...

velvetgeorge
replies: 21 views: 1,354
Musiclab 19 hours ago

I am testing one of these (model 845752/00 - dual mono) and I want to buy it but I have no idea of what would be a reasonable...

echorec
replies: 22 views: 15,989
Spindrift 19 hours ago

Ok, i need just one GREAT tracking (only) compressor to cover both male and females (Genre: Rap/R&B/Pop).. i will be doing...

gmedy
replies: 79 views: 8,959
Ace'Lo 20 hours ago

Hi I just got a Chandler TG mic for modern pop vocals purposes and just want to ask around between Chandler TG mic vs...

AndyKingCo
replies: 14 views: 964
chessparov2.0 22 hours ago

My Avocet all of a sudden does not see spdif from my RME. It sees analog on all three ins, however. I am not 100% sure it's...

Jeff Hayat
replies: 17 views: 439
thehightenor 23 hours ago
replies: - views: -
deedeeyeah 23 hours ago

Happy New Year! What’s on your purchase list for 2021?

ghostwriter
replies: 45 views: 2,181
deedeeyeah 1 day ago

I recently purchased a Daking Mic Pre One and I can't get over how awesome this class A pre sounds. Its personally my favorite...

bcgood
replies: 741 views: 67,407
Brad Lunde 1 day ago
replies: - views: -
Wayne 1 day ago

Hi all, For some reason my Dangerous Music Source stopped being seen via USB on my Mac Pro. All the rest of the inputs and...

asymonds
replies: 1 views: 141
SeanKillsTime 1 day ago

Hello, kfhkh So, burl ? JCF audio ? Forssell ? Lavry Gold ? Anything new in 2020? Haven't read much on this topic for...

Sybille
replies: 207 views: 15,132
TEEspresso 1 day ago

Sorry if this is redundant. I would suspect this has been asked before countless times but nothing came up in my search....thanks

fender4593
replies: 1,475 views: 291,356
Shanktron 1 day ago

Someone has no information about what happened to Fairman.dk ?

Marfil
replies: 6 views: 663
gyraf 1 day ago

Hey guys I was wondering if anyone can speak from experience here and help me out. I currently only produce with headphones...

infernouk
replies: 40 views: 18,333
alexblackmusic 1 day ago

What are people thinking out there about this? "Transparent" but musical compressors. Compressors that retain the...

Gearorrhea
replies: 35 views: 2,152
ashmundo 1 day ago

For me the Retro 2a3 makes me smile everytime I go from bypassed to in. And the mod that Black Lion audio did to my 192 Sent...

ROCKER STUDIOS
replies: 1,120 views: 201,496
chessparov2.0 1 day ago

Hi all! I'm beginning to dive into the world of mixing music for Dolby ATMOS format. I've got a 7.1.4 mixing setup here, and...

ShanethP
replies: 37 views: 1,906
Bob Olhsson 1 day ago

Hey All, I'm about to start mixing an LP I engineered/produced, and my studio just got a new piece of gear: the Neve Portico...

HobbyRobby
replies: 80 views: 22,108
ngregson 1 day ago

Hi Does anyone have any experience with a Langevin Progar or own one? If so id love to hear about it. Thank you so much

Arsun
replies: 2 views: 154
Arsun 2 days ago

I’m looking for some recommendations for a double pull, double throw normally off foot switch to install on a mic cable for...

robertgeorge
replies: 1 views: 127
DeadPoet 2 days ago

I currently have a Lynx L22 a/d and my most expensive mic is the JZ BH-2 Black Hole SE. I have saved up and been working my ass...

OBOYO
replies: 101 views: 4,740
Starstreet 2 days ago

Now that it's been out a while, any impressions? how's it stacking up against the other, "big dogs" was it all you...

Klauth
replies: 60 views: 14,232
Seinfeldian 2 days ago

Have owned a pair of Aeon 2's for about 4 weeks now, and can honestly say these can hang with the best of them! I originally was...

Lsixtysix
replies: 17 views: 4,402
Knstntn 2 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search