The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By TransAudio Group
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

This forum is here to talk about high-end equipment and high-end production techniques/discussions. Threads that are not...

Lindell
replies: 7 views: 76,074
Whitecat 23rd January 2015

Happy New Year to my fellow gearslutz !!! I have a small home studio just for my music, no clients. I am starting to get back...

Derek Reese
replies: 39 views: 1,129
Vasily111 21 minutes ago

Is Serban mixing all itb or is he using some outboard? What plugins is he using? Someone has to know something about his...

erike123
replies: 1,258 views: 141,775
woodfoot 40 minutes ago

Hey guys n gals...so Im at a crossroads. I have these old Apogee AD16X/DA16X converters w/ the X-HD cards rockin with the old...

3rdSun
replies: 3 views: 476
3rdSun 1 hour ago

Just wondering what folks think the best single channel or 2 channel AD converter is. Looks like Benchmark is out of their ADC...

markchatwin
replies: 52 views: 6,109
StevenLMorgan 1 hour ago

Hi all Not sure if this is the right place to post and I apologize if it isn’t. I have an Aurora Audio GTQC that was damaged...

markelje
replies: 1 views: 61
nephew312 1 hour ago

Hello fellow slutz, I bought a used U87ai mic from vintage king. Love the sound of that mic however for some reason at...

Guitarist9891
replies: 16 views: 412
Guitarist9891 1 hour ago

Hey guys. I work at an audio post production facility in LA. We're looking for someone to come out and measure the frequency...

justaman1776
replies: 12 views: 1,120
NorseHorse 3 hours ago

Good morning, can anyone chime in and give me their opinion on this U67 ? If i am truly lucky Mr Klaus Heyne ? Any ideas on...

Derek Reese
replies: 134 views: 4,980
chessparov2.0 3 hours ago

Got a chance to have a first look at the Monotor. We've been waiting for a worthy solution to get a good headphone option in our...

Hamburg58
replies: 112 views: 27,281
lavalane 3 hours ago

Hello, We've had a pair of 8351 in our tracking room for a few months and after initial setup and listening, I havent as much...

d3l
replies: 785 views: 108,043
Ilkka 4 hours ago

I'm recording a solo violin. The recording is for an audition to a top tier symphony. The audition is by invitation and came with...

Crazy4Jazz
replies: 14 views: 313
burp182 4 hours ago

Hi! Has anybody any experience with the Otari Concept Elite console? We're building a new studio and are looking for a good...

kristoffer
replies: 45 views: 15,894
Musiclab 5 hours ago

Lately, I'm getting some subtle distortion/"choked" sounding recordings with my M149. It's not major, but it's...

tkaitkai
replies: 5 views: 284
toledo3 5 hours ago

Greetings everyone. I've been reading here about mics for recording acoustic guitar & have come to the conclusion that the...

B....
replies: 158 views: 5,758
Chuck_S 6 hours ago

Hello my fellow Gearslutz. Just wanted to know what's your guy's take on that new Trident 88. I've had a Soundcraft Ghost in my...

edvdr76
replies: 105 views: 22,838
alanhyatt 6 hours ago

Today, I just plugged the Amphion One18 with two Auralic Merak mono block (Hypex UcD with Orfeo Class A module) I love this...

priko
replies: 7,386 views: 1,112,569
Lupez 10 hours ago

Hey, so bought a Stam a little while ago and love it. I think it sounds great, this it lives on the mix bus. Since I have bought...

Irelando
replies: 11 views: 1,481
b0se 13 hours ago

Hi guys, I am moving from itb to a hybrid setup. Hope someone would chime in. For stereo eq on mix bus I am looking at Tegeler...

Zmago Šmon
replies: 32 views: 1,508
peter sikking 14 hours ago

What you guys think Manley or igs tubecore 3u? jus having hard time deciding since I can demo any of those.. thanks Zmago...

Zmago Šmon
replies: 12 views: 757
thehightenor 16 hours ago

Hello, I recently upgraded my vocal booth and room, so I've decided to purchase a new vocal chain. I already have a U87ai and I...

MicPoe
replies: 42 views: 4,522
jjblair 21 hours ago

Hi folk!!! I'm very curious about the Kii three speakers. They seems to be the next big things!!! Have you heard...

stamand
replies: 2,084 views: 274,686
ChaosComplete 1 day ago

Anyone tried it or have it....how is it?

Zmago Šmon
replies: 0 views: 470
Zmago Šmon 1 day ago

When miking a source using a pair of shotgun microphones in X/Y configuration, does it matter if the port-strips on both...

engineejoel
replies: 0 views: 448
engineejoel 1 day ago

Hello everyone, i've bought a Studer 903 console 5 month ago for my new studio. it is a broadcast console which was custom made...

Jpastor
replies: 35 views: 2,649
zamproject 1 day ago

This is my first post on the , but have read alot here! I'll be doing a bunch of different music. More band rock type style than...

Charliewonder7
replies: 49 views: 16,375
FOURTHTUNZ 1 day ago

If you clock to a high end converter that is AD only, would that have any impact on your DA? For example, clocking a Metric...

drockfresh
replies: 17 views: 1,215
MFXBOSS 1 day ago

Hi Guy,s , no one I know uses SPL madison converters, I moved from Apogee to SPL a couple of years ago. Just wondering if...

CSField
replies: 37 views: 6,741
husak 1 day ago

I posted awhile back wanting a mic that excels on acoustic guitar and possibly micing a low volume bass amp. But I expanded my...

markchatwin
replies: 10 views: 710
toledo3 1 day ago

I have and love the AML Pultec for tracking, seriously considering a second one for mixbus. Would like to complement the AML...

fromthepuggle
replies: 2 views: 304
Wiggy Neve Slut 1 day ago

thorn between those 3 for mixing duties, goinng from itb to hybrid so its first compressor..any feedback...

Zmago Šmon
replies: 0 views: 309
Zmago Šmon 1 day ago

Just got a Dangerous 2BUS+ I tried it on one of my works with 8 stereo channels. Here is the result. The two mixes are exactly...

ywshuo
replies: 30 views: 1,341
Slug1 1 day ago

I make electronic music with a lot of lo-fi elements, noise and hiss and because of the type of music I make I tend to push the...

drainyoo
replies: 41 views: 2,227
IAMGOD_OFFICIAL 1 day ago

Hello, I want to ask if anyone experiencing similar problems with the BAE 1073. I bought the unit brand new (approx. $2900.00)...

vadaszgep2
replies: 80 views: 9,498
J_keefe Bass 1 day ago

SSL Sigma

I am a prospective buyer of this and this is very new product which I don't fully understand yet so I guess having a dedicated...

aramism
replies: 1,462 views: 218,035
Skamm Goodiez 1 day ago

I worked in a studio facility the past five years on the 32 channel API 1608 console, and I am in love the tone it imparts on...

beau_mckee
replies: 7 views: 347
cathode 1 day ago

Guys, Im in the market searching for a new pair of monitors, mainly to complement my NS-10's doing Mixing work but will also be...

Pedro Lobo
replies: 13 views: 5,918
MachineMastering 1 day ago

Thought I start a useless but fun "Top 10 Sexiest Consoles ever made" thread. I am a true console fetishist heh...

Lindell
replies: 992 views: 487,634
EvilRoy 2 days ago

I know there is huge risk associated with the old lavry(db.tech) Gold MK1 units due to lack of servicing and parts However, I...

davehall6162
replies: 1 views: 824
Saxnscratch 2 days ago

Hello you all,howdy There are times that you can take a risk and think: " why not buying something out of the Ukraine...

flute player
replies: 951 views: 208,663
HandCrafted Lab 2 days ago
replies: - views: -
cheu78 2 days ago

Bonjour guys ! jummpp I have a nice Telefunken / Siemens RFZ V781 without PSU , Have you schematics or tips to plugg it ?...

gemme
replies: 1 views: 283
jokeramik 2 days ago

A new year, a new chance to show off your spending abilities! The title says it all. Fire away with anything high end you wish to...

Earcatcher
replies: 12 views: 803
IAMGOD_OFFICIAL 2 days ago

Just wondering if anyone in here has had experience working with one of these? cmlabs

TitusandJoey
replies: 6 views: 1,482
in media res 2 days ago

Did a little A/B today in my studio, I was amazed how much better an old Tascam Cd player sounded than my computers CD player. No...

InGameSound
replies: 9 views: 698
Jim Williams 2 days ago

Hey slutz! I was just about to buy a nice cream pair of Soyuz SU-013 when I came across the Telefunken M60 FET. I plan to...

omegaomega
replies: 66 views: 8,878
Telefunken Lab 2 days ago

who knows anything about this mic? it was produced by akg at the same time as the 251, but it's a small diaphram tube...

travista00
replies: 109 views: 42,571
Telefunken Lab 2 days ago

One thing before I begin: I have a RND master Buss Processor and use it for dual mono because it’s the same VCA compression...

neve1064
replies: 4 views: 429
neve1064 2 days ago
replies: - views: -
cheu78 2 days ago

Hi, I'm looking to upgrade my studio monitor (currently using focal twin with sub). And it comes down to these 2 amazing...

rickindies
replies: 33 views: 4,626
Shaggy2039 2 days ago

I've been happily using my Neumann kh120's for about five years now- they replaced a pair of Audioengine A5++'s-, and am...

brokesnob
replies: 5 views: 345
shahstlz 2 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search