The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByDPA Mics
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

This forum is here to talk about high-end equipment and high-end production techniques/discussions. Threads that are not...

Lindell
replies: 7 views: 64,447
Whitecat 23rd January 2015

Was curious if anyone had any experience with comparing these. I saw one thread (here) that compared them and did a sound...

KhaosSignal
replies: 3 views: 371
j.frad 25 minutes ago

For anyone interested here are some pictures of the first Neve tube console ever made. Jules I put this in the High End...

Silvertone
replies: 44 views: 12,149
Spano 1 hour ago

So I'm trying to get a drum set that can accommodate jazz to alternative rock, to experimental and some grunge punk... no AC/DC...

Spano
replies: 0 views: 47
Spano 1 hour ago

Please post your experience if you had the chance and funds to buy this new product. I searched for user reviews but not much...

11bit
replies: 87 views: 11,313
the fxs 2 hours ago

Hi all, I need to get the best main monitor suited for a room size: 3.5m wide, 4m length, 2.5m height. budget 10 - 15k max My...

gotama
replies: 75 views: 3,648
dinococcus 2 hours ago

I got a pair of Dutch and Dutch 8C loudspeakers for evaluation and am most certainly buying them after working on them for the...

nomatic
replies: 477 views: 45,211
Insider25 3 hours ago

So I've been noticing that I can def. notice: -within 0.5 of db level change on monitors but not on the HD650 phones -I can judge...

Lorenzop
replies: 8 views: 889
Russell Dawkins 6 hours ago

I just found a mint Drawmer 1960 at a pawn shop for $350. Looking at used prices it looks like they are worth about $1000. So I...

Rufuss Sewell
replies: 12 views: 880
Sniff 6 hours ago

Hello Neumann / Sennheiser Neumann, Sennheiser or anyone else can you please post detailed videos,Photographs anything which we...

terrysound
replies: 912 views: 59,341
Klaus 7 hours ago

I know there are old threads on LA Rental companies but I've already exhausted a few leads and no one I've called seems to have...

LordRadio
replies: 0 views: 121
LordRadio 11 hours ago

Hi all! I have a Chandler Limited REDD mic here at the moment, and am having a lot of fun experimenting with it and putting it...

Kroc
replies: 369 views: 20,239
szegedin 13 hours ago

Fairly self explanatory question, but I’m interested in people’s thoughts on SSL and Neve’s high end offerings (Duality,...

Shadow Puppets
replies: 39 views: 2,518
psycho_monkey 15 hours ago

I'm happy owner of three Brauner mics now: VMX, Phanthera and now also Valvet. Even with all my classics I own, I must say I...

carloff
replies: 44 views: 2,588
vernier 16 hours ago

Anyone have this by any chance? Modular Channel Stereo — OVERSTAYER Recording Equipment, Inc. I think it’s kind...

gsilbers
replies: 138 views: 10,948
eskmo12345 16 hours ago

Hello to all, I am having a hard time finding someone in this world who makes a dedicated 4 channel or 8 channel (colorless)...

DONNX
replies: 40 views: 11,753
Rednose 16 hours ago

Hi everyone! Yet another noise/num/buzz thread, I know! To be honest I've been searching online for answers to this and tried...

PabloFerrigno
replies: 3 views: 567
Spyoptic 17 hours ago

Sony c800g

So...like everyone I see on gs, I've came from a u87ai...to gathering funds to get a sony. I have a 1073, 1176 and the c800 and...

asylumatik
replies: 122 views: 7,270
GrammynOut 20 hours ago

Hi all, Im looking for info about the EMT 140 plate - most specifically trying to find out if the damper is actually made of...

mattdug
replies: 11 views: 1,031
RoundBadge 21 hours ago

I started this year with new Bomber B2 ADC. Very impressed!

Mr. Bars
replies: 273 views: 21,800
Quetz 21 hours ago

Have you guys seen this new summing mixer/routing mixer? Looks cool, check it out; http://www.apiaudio.com/thebox.html

ppanton321
replies: 427 views: 71,692
skybluerental 1 day ago

Got 2 of them for 1K after reading some shiny reviews about them so I pulled the trigger. Haven´t had the chance to track with...

ljona
replies: 1 views: 240
AlexK 1 day ago

Hey guys & gals:) My first post in this awesome community so go easy on me:) I'm currently looking to pull the trigger on a...

ChuckyGold
replies: 7 views: 722
ChuckyGold 1 day ago

Salutations Slutz, I am planning to record rock drums at a Canadian recording studio within a few months. The studio I am...

Master Moss
replies: 34 views: 1,265
roger 1 day ago

Do these come up for sale very often? One day when I'm loaded I hope to own one. Aren't these in about the $75k range?

HSLand
replies: 35 views: 5,830
Electroslut 1 day ago

I am thinking of buying one up mainly for effects for my drums, not guitar. It seems that a 4000 is only a few hudnred more than...

panther
replies: 26 views: 11,971
jml designs 1 day ago

Im a guitar player, Id like to know if its true that the dbx160 was most used for electric guitar tracks in the 80s for...

recordT
replies: 91 views: 3,824
xmission 1 day ago

Hi I'm a film/media composer (not professional, but working for it) and I work mainly with top orchestral sample libraries. I...

jdd5
replies: 6 views: 542
Doc Mixwell 1 day ago

I enjoy Layman Drug Company videos on YouTube, the music is always interesting, well done and we share gear preferences. In past...

StevenLMorgan
replies: 3 views: 381
StevenLMorgan 1 day ago

I already got quite a few nice mic like: Bock 507, Sounddelux 251 with NOS tube , Redd, Gefell Um900, Nordic audio Swe1, 2gefel...

PrivateZoo
replies: 12 views: 1,006
j.frad 1 day ago

Hiya folks, I recently invested in a U67 Reissue (which I absolutely love. It's the exact sound I've been trying to achieve...

Kroc
replies: 31 views: 2,205
deuc647 1 day ago

I am stuck on a routing situation and I am really hoping someone can point me in the right direction. I own a Yamaha DM2000...

mamero
replies: 6 views: 360
mamero 1 day ago
replies: 28 views: 1,895
Doc Mixwell 1 day ago

Today, I just plugged the Amphion One18 with two Auralic Merak mono block (Hypex UcD with Orfeo Class A module) I love this...

priko
replies: 6,760 views: 929,688
Kimotei 1 day ago

Saw some cool buzz around the Shelford Channel when it first was released but not much since. After using it awhile are you...

Krush411
replies: 14 views: 2,853
Dayo 1 day ago

I feel like my new Manley Ref C is distorting too easily on vocals, does anyone else have this problem, or is this normal? I can...

marluck
replies: 10 views: 615
Farabut 1 day ago

What is your preference? Focal trio or sm9 from if I can get them for the same pric. Can you help me make up my mind. From what I...

Isseym88
replies: 7 views: 1,281
Glenn Bucci 2 days ago

I’ve been using an a UA 2-610 in front of a Distressor for a while. I have the opportunity to use a RND Shelford Channel and...

prospect
replies: 20 views: 2,144
Pro5 2 days ago

Hi Id like to know which were the most used detune devices in studio in the 86-89 perdio. Im referring particularly to...

recordT
replies: 6 views: 483
TheLastByte 2 days ago

Anyone here using the CM-2 or another cool model? It's a broadcast console, but with just *ridiculous* pres. Back in the...

thejook
replies: 281 views: 82,178
Filmscores 2 days ago

I heard the White Lion song "Wait" yesterday, and I've long wondered how you get that 80's metal extra plucky, chimey...

Thwacko
replies: 4 views: 433
Drumsound 2 days ago

After extensive lurking here on gearslutz I've finally decided to chime in on my experiences with the Horch RM2J that I just got...

Lawsminguez
replies: 21 views: 5,033
Will The Weirdo 3 days ago

Hi guys, this is my first post. I want to buy my first high end mic. I need a great mic for general purpose (mainly vocal, but...

Faulkner
replies: 11 views: 733
Meriphew 3 days ago

I know there are a lot of quad eight fans here. here's something i found on ebay that you might like....

walth
replies: 35 views: 14,220
Sigma 3 days ago

What, in your varied opinions, are the best, spare-no-expense closed-back headphones? I always hear a lot about the best...

JonnBoy
replies: 53 views: 3,280
John Willett 4 days ago

Sorry if this is redundant. I would suspect this has been asked before countless times but nothing came up in my search....thanks

fender4593
replies: 752 views: 158,981
Deviated 4 days ago

Hey guys, My Lexicon PCM 80 with dual fx card died and can’t be fixed. It was used on the send and returns along with a...

Looneytune
replies: 23 views: 863
deedeeyeah 4 days ago

I'm looking to buy a high quality multi purpose mic either as a stereo mic like the AEA R88, a matched pair of 4038's, or...

Zanderwestcoast
replies: 44 views: 3,009
jgimbel 4 days ago

I know that Eventide had announced (but never shipped) their E-Control plugin to run the H8000. Has anyone actually delivered a...

burp182
replies: 12 views: 1,140
Tui 4 days ago

Has anyone used - possibly compared - the current offerings in U47 FET clones? As of this writing I‘m aware of the...

andychamp
replies: 58 views: 5,603
NathanBarley 4 days ago

SSL Sigma

I am a prospective buyer of this and this is very new product which I don't fully understand yet so I guess having a dedicated...

aramism
replies: 1,332 views: 178,416
Jimmy Makhaisingh 4 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search