The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByDPA Mics
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

This forum is here to talk about high-end equipment and high-end production techniques/discussions. Threads that are not...

Lindell
replies: 7 views: 66,948
Whitecat 23rd January 2015

Hello Can I ask what type of amp there is in Footprint 01 Class D i know, can't find any spec... Thanks.

Dvc.soup
replies: 1 views: 75
explorer 4 minutes ago

Sorry if this is redundant. I would suspect this has been asked before countless times but nothing came up in my search....thanks

fender4593
replies: 836 views: 174,590
Mootiv 5 minutes ago

I'm doing a simple A/B comparison between two interfaces by simply connecting a cable loop and re-record the stereo track from my...

Slogun
replies: 4 views: 172
Slogun 7 minutes ago

Hi fellow slutz, I think I've might have posted a couple of time 2yrs ago and not sure if this is the right forum but I'm going...

deluca631
replies: 5 views: 538
Dmjay 9 minutes ago

Currently using a Iz radar and a Api 3208,would use the 2 track mastering deck for mixes.

johnnyz
replies: 2 views: 131
crosscutred 1 hour ago

Almost everyone familiar with the high end mics will recognize the name DPA, or Danish Pro Audio. What they probably don't know...

PM01
replies: 39 views: 12,818
szegedin 1 hour ago

definitely inspired by the "Control Room thread" I was wondering if there were pictures to post of various mic'ed up...

Bobalou
replies: 4,830 views: 1,631,131
andychamp 1 hour ago

I am stuck on a routing situation and I am really hoping someone can point me in the right direction. I own a Yamaha DM2000...

mamero
replies: 7 views: 526
artmanjam 1 hour ago

API 512c in a Alctron S3 powered rack. XLR is going into front of API512c, and since its just what I had laying around, Im using...

RonCarlston
replies: 22 views: 389
audiospecific 2 hours ago

anyone heard psi monitors?? www.psiaudio.com they are supposed to sound vbery good, i just wanted to get a light impression from...

xl-sander
replies: 354 views: 71,529
AndreiPiatra 2 hours ago

Hi, I am looking for a (2 Channel) Vintage alternative for the expensive Fairchild 670. On my research i found the following...

Michael_
replies: 17 views: 1,415
Paul_G 3 hours ago

Hi, I hope I have come to the right place/spot on this forum but I am kind of curious to know more about how the quality of the...

AC222
replies: 37 views: 1,769
dinococcus 3 hours ago

Hey guys!, this is a picture of a receipt from a session at from Golden Voice studios, in Pekin IL. I believe it was opened by...

hipaquarius
replies: 19 views: 3,614
Drumsound 4 hours ago

Hi Slutz, long time lurker, rare poster here. I'm a film composer who is looking for some fun gear to start working in a more...

jjb0737
replies: 2 views: 142
bzone 5 hours ago

Don't know what I really feel about this concept of a micpreamp built into the microphone. I can see the point and at the same...

gainreduction
replies: 1,646 views: 117,413
andersmv 6 hours ago

Hello everybody, I need a Tube-microphone for my locker. To find the one that suits my needs best I want to rent/borrow...

Dezibelzebub
replies: 26 views: 862
Space1999 7 hours ago

Trying to decide if I should buy Liquidsonics Illusion or Seventh Heaven Pro. They both sound amazing but which is better? I know...

bassbinoctuplets
replies: 14 views: 472
temnov 7 hours ago

I need some help selecting an universal Dual Mono Compressor that also should have Stereo- bus compressor possibilities (Stereo...

ensoniq
replies: 4 views: 207
eternalsound 9 hours ago

A client has just asked me for the following: "Can I pay you to record some tape hiss for a couple of minutes using biased...

Trakworx
replies: 142 views: 29,793
jwh1192 10 hours ago

It isn’t that often that you find a mic-pre to really get excited about anymore. There have been so many crowding the...

nemisis633
replies: 167 views: 38,368
NathanBarley 10 hours ago

Looking to do some mixdowns on a well maintained classic machine Anyone know of a Stephens 16 or 24 track living in the NYC...

J Gabriel
replies: 9 views: 433
s wave 10 hours ago

Hey everybody , I hope this is the right place to post this. I'm hoping some Blue Bottle Owners/users could help me out. I...

Rumin8raps
replies: 44 views: 887
jwh1192 12 hours ago

Long time reader here, looking for a little guidance. I have two spaces left in a mobile rack I use for tracking at home and as a...

trmckenz
replies: 9 views: 576
elegentdrum 16 hours ago

I have several condenser microphones with polar pattern selector, but only one unit of each. When I make recordings in M / S, I...

masterlogic
replies: 5 views: 413
leddy 16 hours ago

anyone have or used the drawmer dl241. what was it good for. does it sound similar to the 1968 or 1969 except its not tube? is...

ine-kpro...
replies: 12 views: 8,613
Robby in WA 18 hours ago

Hey everyone, I'm wondering what a pair of Calrec PQ1061's in brent averill racks in good condition with a power supply is worth....

kroegermusic
replies: 40 views: 3,039
Neil H 18 hours ago

I have two JCF Audio AD-8s that are sublime but I am curious if any Slutz have the new DA8-T? I am waiting with hi Hopes for...

nomatic
replies: 28 views: 2,292
Drumhead57 18 hours ago

Hey Guys, I recently bought a used Genelec 7350 from Reverb for about half the price so I jumped on it. I was looking to...

jndittmar
replies: 6 views: 667
Delta Music BE 21 hours ago

Dear Gearslutz members! I already got a really great advice from you some months ago for audio converter - for which I am...

fenon
replies: 38 views: 5,170
fred2bern 22 hours ago

Hi and Happy New Year to all! I am a little surprised about the lack of discussions regarding Hedd Audio studio monitors while...

mantovibe
replies: 24 views: 1,676
tremolux 22 hours ago

Hi all! Any experience with, or comments on, the PELUSO MICROPHONE LAB P-414?

darrella
replies: 5 views: 563
b0b0 22 hours ago

Hey gents, I have been following some chat by Bob Olhsson and Chris from Airwindows in another thread about dither and it...

Karloff70
replies: 706 views: 44,350
Hermetech Mastering 23 hours ago

Hello, :) I'm searching for a high end dynamic mic that would sound bright and crisp and also handle very high spl. I'm...

Sybille
replies: 58 views: 1,896
gorka 1 day ago

Has anyone done this mod to their KM84? Changing jumper in KM84 to increase gain (change from 50 to 200 ohms). I was told by...

robertgeorge
replies: 21 views: 1,705
Hermetech Mastering 1 day ago

The time has come to accept I sometimes use OHs for cymbals and filter at 100 or 200Hz! Typically 414s are my go-to but I'm...

PaulMac
replies: 35 views: 1,360
elegentdrum 1 day ago

I got a pair of Dutch and Dutch 8C loudspeakers for evaluation and am most certainly buying them after working on them for the...

nomatic
replies: 1,055 views: 98,143
Sequenza 1 day ago

Hi all - looking at used consoles is quite nerve racking because we don’t necisarillay have an in-house tech and these old...

jml designs
replies: 221 views: 14,905
Wellsa 1 day ago

So I've read every every bit of information on the Lucid 8824 I can find and I'm just wondering how to go about having a Lucid...

shelterr
replies: 41 views: 1,203
shelterr 1 day ago

Hello folks, Have the option to add either a pair of ATC SCM20ASL's or either an AMS Neve 1084 in BAE 2-Space rack or Neve...

Cool711
replies: 11 views: 855
Cool711 1 day ago

I am looking a top tube mic pre that is smooth, big, not too tubey, clean, detailed,...you know all the good stuff. I have...

Bmtblader
replies: 81 views: 6,409
worksinframes 1 day ago

Anyone have this by any chance? Modular Channel Stereo — OVERSTAYER Recording Equipment, Inc. I think it’s kind...

gsilbers
replies: 182 views: 17,352
Musician 1 day ago

Hi, Ive been mixing ITB but would like to setup a hybrid workflow. Not sure which piece I should add first. I really like the...

sounddevotion
replies: 5 views: 678
Slug1 1 day ago

Anyone here using the CM-2 or another cool model? It's a broadcast console, but with just *ridiculous* pres. Back in the...

thejook
replies: 305 views: 85,436
Matt Syson 1 day ago

Hi, i've read allot of the debates about clocks for convertors for years. And been quite happy with my dig 192 for years &...

[email protected]
replies: 62 views: 2,484
Emanuel23 1 day ago

Hi all. I’m considering the purchase of a pair of VP28s. The lack of a di is the only thing making me question it over a...

withintheflux
replies: 24 views: 710
withintheflux 1 day ago

Those of you running bigger studios with multiple iso-booths and tracking rooms... what kind of communication systems are you...

gainreduction
replies: 1 views: 272
Rec_Eng 1 day ago

Hi Guys, I just wanted to post about a incredible Bass DI I used recently that I feel more people need to know about, because...

Farm sounds
replies: 361 views: 63,457
drBill 1 day ago

I drove to Montreal from Toronto in heavy winter weather to listen to the MBC-A. Liked them ALOT. Unfortunately, I didn't...

johnlewisgrant
replies: 4 views: 374
johnlewisgrant 1 day ago

What are they like? Are they on par with other high quality outboard pres?

20forseven
replies: 2 views: 1,975
Zoot 1 day ago

I can't find any substantial reviews or videos about this mic, surprisingly. I just ordered one and all I can find are s few...

Motherpeople
replies: 84 views: 7,265
Cathedral Guitar 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search