The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By TransAudio Group
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

This forum is here to talk about high-end equipment and high-end production techniques/discussions. Threads that are not...

Lindell
replies: 7 views: 85,702
Whitecat 23rd January 2015

Hi, a couple months ago I finished treating my 4m x 3m room (still some ceiling work to be done but sounds good) I have my...

jonasdre
replies: 0 views: 24
jonasdre 15 minutes ago

I just purchased a Quantum 16x16x2 QA-1010 console. This particular console came from a studio in North Carolina (via Primal...

europa78
replies: 67 views: 26,650
gitarplayntaylor 22 minutes ago

I'm wondering what you all that grew up with vinyl feel about the current vinyl revival? Any of you enjoy listening to a nice...

drockfresh
replies: 135 views: 2,967
telecode 23 minutes ago

In the midst of upgrading my lowly (but respectable) Neumann KH120's because I am bored of them and can afford to- no other...

smitty.west
replies: 50 views: 4,112
midmost 38 minutes ago

I'm trying to rank which of the following units will have the biggest 'bang for the buck' impact on my studio, so I can...

fromthepuggle
replies: 3 views: 177
loji 1 hour ago

Hey chaps, I bought a vintage Neumann CMV 563 about 4 months ago. Recorded an EP with it on vocals, was pretty pleased. I bought...

JKrauland
replies: 23 views: 501
RoundBadge 1 hour ago

Just saw this post on Instagram! If it's not new to some of you, it's new to me! Just figured I'd share it for those...

SupaMixKing
replies: 944 views: 68,617
GreenNeedle 2 hours ago

Hey guys! I am trying to do a big test and review of several high end monitors in my studio.Barefoot mm27 gen1 and gen2, Pmc...

Audiovisjon
replies: 3,924 views: 1,087,218
EPCav 2 hours ago

Hi guys, I'm looking to upgrade my monitors. My room will be fully designed/treated professionally and built by me by the end...

CurseesConnect
replies: 10 views: 306
bigbaby987 2 hours ago

Today, I just plugged the Amphion One18 with two Auralic Merak mono block (Hypex UcD with Orfeo Class A module) I love this...

priko
replies: 8,729 views: 1,318,048
ashmundo 2 hours ago

this is a bit of fun research. at the moment I am making great progress with the design of a passive mastering EQ. the thread...

peter sikking
replies: 125 views: 5,153
shahstlz 4 hours ago

For me the Retro 2a3 makes me smile everytime I go from bypassed to in. And the mod that Black Lion audio did to my 192 Sent...

ROCKER STUDIOS
replies: 1,135 views: 202,225
buckan 9 hours ago

Is anybody still using Anamod ats1 on the buss ? Or another better tape solutions? ( please not real tape , I’ve been there :)

carloff
replies: 29 views: 2,556
stardustmedia 10 hours ago

Hi Does anyone have any experience with a Langevin Progar or own one? If so id love to hear about it. Thank you so much

Arsun
replies: 3 views: 195
Arsun 13 hours ago

Hello all, Anyone who's owned or has extensive experience with a Sony C800g mic able to chime in? My friend and I bought...

ChaChaMalone
replies: 56 views: 6,701
TikkoRome 14 hours ago

Considering that digital technology has progressed rapidly in every realm over the past 30 years, why does digital audio sound no...

burns46824
replies: 914 views: 66,394
Sharp11 14 hours ago

We will be renovating a beautiful older studio to bring it up to date....we are planning the main studio (Studio A) to be a fully...

Nishplayer
replies: 10 views: 801
Nishplayer 14 hours ago

Hi ! I'm searching for a distortion/overdrive/harmonics addon-unit that would give me "many sounds" and creative...

mherrane
replies: 50 views: 14,286
[email protected] 15 hours ago

Ok, I'm not really serious in the post title, but I've been saving up and getting ready to pull the trigger on a Pulse Techniques...

Squawk
replies: 70 views: 12,657
Little Aaron 16 hours ago

I wanted this one for the vss4 but it’s not sold anymore and hard to find on eBay/reverb. Now it’s up to the tc 6000 which...

gsilbers
replies: 6 views: 262
clusterchord 16 hours ago

Hi to all of you How does IZ radar converters stand-up sonically sound wise compared to today's converters. Has anyone done...

terrysound
replies: 74 views: 11,011
Nightowl43 17 hours ago

Hi, I just had a few questions about the X-Desk I was hoping long-time users could answer :) If I purchase a 500 series...

mat_down_under
replies: 3 views: 335
Coldsnow 17 hours ago

definitely inspired by the "Control Room thread" I was wondering if there were pictures to post of various mic'ed up...

Bobalou
replies: 5,690 views: 1,825,461
Drumsound 17 hours ago

Sorry, probably stupid questions, and certainly noob questions, but I didn't find it mentioned anywhere. Does plugging an...

100brothers
replies: 25 views: 6,869
steveschizoid 17 hours ago

Hi all! I'm beginning to dive into the world of mixing music for Dolby ATMOS format. I've got a 7.1.4 mixing setup here, and...

ShanethP
replies: 38 views: 1,999
santibanks 19 hours ago

anyone heard psi monitors?? www.psiaudio.com they are supposed to sound vbery good, i just wanted to get a light impression from...

xl-sander
replies: 412 views: 90,645
MatsNo 20 hours ago

Hi slutz ! Been on a recapping mission as of late on a bunch of my old outboard. I've got a UA LA2A reissue that's approaching...

sage691
replies: 2 views: 188
cathode 21 hours ago

Happy New Year! What’s on your purchase list for 2021?

ghostwriter
replies: 53 views: 2,598
clusterchord 21 hours ago

Hi everybody! I have a huge buzz when I plug in the power supply of my m149, even if I don't turn it on, the sound disappears...

yoxinsky
replies: 3 views: 168
fred2bern 21 hours ago

Hi Everyone, While I am not moving to a desert island, I AM moving to a small tropical island (the island of Sri Lanka) for at...

KD_Banjer
replies: 56 views: 2,416
joeq 21 hours ago

My favourite and fattest tube pre amps are made by Coil. I just wondered why people don't rave about them more. I've never...

Paul_G
replies: 382 views: 42,859
[email protected] 21 hours ago

Is Serban mixing all itb or is he using some outboard? What plugins is he using? Someone has to know something about his...

erike123
replies: 2,338 views: 326,545
Davidom 21 hours ago

the flea 47 superfet is sounding great to me on audiotestkitchen. can anyone comment on sonic differences between it and the...

Dirk Churlish
replies: 0 views: 91
Dirk Churlish 22 hours ago

Just got this, which I/O do you prefer? Using RME conversion (BURL soon boing)

EMMST
replies: 18 views: 2,778
Jim Williams 1 day ago

Hey Box Users!!! I went today to demo the unit knowing that i was probably going to buy it. (even though i don't have the...

callmelaub
replies: 58 views: 16,627
skybluerental 1 day ago

Has anyone had the opportunity to compare and contrast the Aurora GTP-8 with the AMS Neve 1073OPX?

Jamz
replies: 12 views: 368
cheu78 1 day ago

Hello everyone, Does anyone out there have any Siemens Sitral series documentation. In particular, I have some U271 units...

L. Vaz
replies: 0 views: 83
L. Vaz 1 day ago

Hi, Does anyone have the schematic and or pinout for the Siemens Sitral VU meter C-71249-A76-A7 ( as fitted to the M444...

Nickuk99
replies: 2 views: 1,235
L. Vaz 1 day ago

Hey guys, Has anyone ever had any major water leak from the ceiling pouring water into their SSL 4000 series console? What was...

Radiotech96
replies: 4 views: 384
Skip Burrows 1 day ago

Hello everyone. What do you think of this combo to mix electronic music mainly SPL MADISON + MIXDREAM XP leave your...

Mandel
replies: 8 views: 254
blayz2002 1 day ago

Wondering what amp would be a good pair with the ProAc SM100's. I've been looking into some used Bryston 4B-ST's, but still no...

unknowneryx
replies: 2 views: 146
unknowneryx 1 day ago

Hi! People know something about this console here? It seems to be Philips ldc 15 year 1974 fully discrete rupert neve...

KIDBILL
replies: 121 views: 54,356
sonicdom 1 day ago

I recently purchased these quad eight pre's off of ebay. Does anyone know what model of mixer these came out of? When I first...

48 volts
replies: 5 views: 1,999
dehumidifier 1 day ago

I got a DRS-8 recently, and it sounds awesome! Very happy overall. I'm planning how to get it hooked into my TRS patchbays...

Tibbon
replies: 2 views: 162
shimoyjk 1 day ago

I currently have a Lynx L22 a/d and my most expensive mic is the JZ BH-2 Black Hole SE. I have saved up and been working my ass...

OBOYO
replies: 103 views: 4,873
MSR74 1 day ago

I thought it would be good to have a thread dealing with the Telefunken Tf47. Id like to know if anybody had any experience with...

tigerwoots
replies: 16 views: 4,504
rypa 1 day ago

I was in the market for some new, high-end monitors and narrowed my choices down to these two. Here are my thoughts and...

Simpleton
replies: 1 views: 160
John Galt 1 day ago

hey slutz, I am looking for a new compressor! But i want a really dirty one! The dirtiest alive! a unit that changes the sound...

phonodj
replies: 450 views: 146,998
Crazy4Jazz 1 day ago

I’ve been on the quest for perfect speakers much like everyone else on here. Amphions, Focals, Barefoots, ATCs, Dutch, etc....

South Brokelyn
replies: 3 views: 476
DanArt 1 day ago

Hello, I know studio pic threads have been done before, but I haven't seen anything specific on control rooms. Sorry in...

Aunt_Ethyl
replies: 59 views: 4,772
[email protected] 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search