The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By TransAudio Group
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

This forum is here to talk about high-end equipment and high-end production techniques/discussions. Threads that are not...

Lindell
replies: 7 views: 76,283
Whitecat 23rd January 2015

Hi guys, I'm considering upgrading my desk this year and I would like to make it a worth while investment. I've been using...

cuba1956
replies: 10 views: 266
cuba1956 10 minutes ago

Klaus modded U87 arrived today. He modded a brand new 87ai. It is stunning. It definitely sounds like an 87, but it is like the...

nnajar
replies: 93 views: 10,495
boneshowell 42 minutes ago

Hello my fellow Gearslutz. Just wanted to know what's your guy's take on that new Trident 88. I've had a Soundcraft Ghost in my...

edvdr76
replies: 124 views: 23,948
zephonic 1 hour ago

So any speculations about this? What would you like to see? Different reverbs? Unreal reverbs? Other fx?

OurDarkness
replies: 527 views: 88,257
petergreeny 1 hour ago

Hey gents, I have been following some chat by Bob Olhsson and Chris from Airwindows in another thread about dither and it...

Karloff70
replies: 1,138 views: 77,412
earlevel 1 hour ago

Greetings everyone. I've been reading here about mics for recording acoustic guitar & have come to the conclusion that the...

B....
replies: 210 views: 7,918
gwlee7 2 hours ago

Anyone have this by any chance? Modular Channel Stereo — OVERSTAYER Recording Equipment, Inc. I think it’s kind...

gsilbers
replies: 291 views: 35,506
Paul_G 2 hours ago

Hello friends. I am interested in these two candidates only, no other options for now. I like vari-mu style compression, I...

Mr. Bars
replies: 44 views: 4,103
adam_f 3 hours ago

Hello, someone has tried a pair of TG Opto’s and has compared them to the Zener / TG1. Could they be a substitute? Regards

RaulR
replies: 3 views: 736
RaulR 3 hours ago

Hi all. I have an API 1608 that’s now out of warranty and I’m out of spare op amps . Got a couple issues I’m pretty sure...

Snoggin
replies: 50 views: 7,323
BradM 3 hours ago

What you guys think Manley or igs tubecore 3u? jus having hard time deciding since I can demo any of those.. thanks Zmago...

Zmago Šmon
replies: 17 views: 1,169
warlordpriest 3 hours ago

I have put a deposit for the Barefoot MM45 to replace my Focal Twins. Has anyone compared the Barefoot mm45 with Focal...

SynteXis
replies: 27 views: 9,293
Glenn Bucci 4 hours ago

I'm recording a solo violin. The recording is for an audition to a top tier symphony. The audition is by invitation and came with...

Crazy4Jazz
replies: 61 views: 2,061
studer58 4 hours ago

Hi, I'm not sure if this post is landing in the right category but I'm looking for a new audio interface to record my vocals,...

Pabre
replies: 6 views: 538
rollin weight 5 hours ago

Considering 1 of these 2 monitors. I have a sub 8 for the low-end and plan on a 6 ft near field distance with a reasonable...

lirikCLAP
replies: 5 views: 3,596
mrcrowley 6 hours ago

hey im still on the search for an affordable small format console. a calrec sale felt through - now im offered a desk by...

salomonander
replies: 83 views: 17,543
KIDBILL 8 hours ago

I see that the current Telefunken ELA M260 mics come with an adapter that allows them to use Blue Bottle Caps and other...

jtea
replies: 18 views: 3,407
[email protected] 8 hours ago

The title says it all. Fire away with anything high end you wish to brag about!

Earcatcher
replies: 427 views: 33,201
Zmago Šmon 9 hours ago

Coil Audio

My favourite and fattest tube pre amps are made by Coil. I just wondered why people don't rave about them more. I've never...

Paul_G
replies: 268 views: 23,060
Paul_G 11 hours ago

Hello folks, I have bought a Neumann 750 KH and had it for 2 days. Very well built subwoofer, however please note: - NONE of the...

nekkio99
replies: 29 views: 6,405
SRS 12 hours ago

A new year, a new chance to show off your spending abilities! The title says it all. Fire away with anything high end you wish to...

Earcatcher
replies: 21 views: 1,127
Lance Lawson 13 hours ago

Hey guys ! Currently have Adam S3H, looking forward in the future years to extend my bottom end without having a separate...

Frootz
replies: 4 views: 596
mrc 15 hours ago

ATC 50's are my main monitor right now and I love the detail they project. My mixes translate really well, but the bass is...

Emanuel23
replies: 25 views: 5,217
DownSideUp 16 hours ago

Is Serban mixing all itb or is he using some outboard? What plugins is he using? Someone has to know something about his...

erike123
replies: 1,289 views: 145,252
myles 19 hours ago

Hi folk!!! I'm very curious about the Kii three speakers. They seems to be the next big things!!! Have you heard...

stamand
replies: 2,086 views: 275,508
b0se 20 hours ago

Hey Box Users!!! I went today to demo the unit knowing that i was probably going to buy it. (even though i don't have the...

callmelaub
replies: 52 views: 13,476
callmelaub 21 hours ago

I got a pair of Dutch and Dutch 8C loudspeakers for evaluation and am most certainly buying them after working on them for the...

nomatic
replies: 1,569 views: 177,470
thechrisl 1 day ago

Hi, 20 years later, I still regret selling my pair of 2254E's . Anyone owning or compared both the 2254 and 54F50? Do they...

Krubbadoo
replies: 2 views: 471
pan60 1 day ago

Sorry if this is redundant. I would suspect this has been asked before countless times but nothing came up in my search....thanks

fender4593
replies: 1,031 views: 215,311
vorxxus 1 day ago

Hey guys, I've settled and purchased a Used C800G as Sony don't seem to be manufacturing anymore curently... I've noticed a...

hyperfacex
replies: 4 views: 525
Avatar for Pinebox Studio Services
Pinebox Studio Services 1 day ago

Another Classic that spawned a host of manufacturers, to at least partly emulate. So... How/why is the Sony C37a so...

chessparov2.0
replies: 23 views: 1,271
chessparov2.0 1 day ago

Dear members, Please advise the following situation - Avalon 737 SP, been bought new from the dealer several years ago, had been...

KP70
replies: 4 views: 665
David W. Jones 1 day ago

Hi, Does anybody know how to open an AKG CK61 (or CK1 or CK62) capsule? I mean the cap itself, not just screwing it off the...

Sounddesign
replies: 2 views: 403
Klaus 1 day ago

if money was no issue what are some pieces of gear you would love to have: preamps , summing mixer, compressors, color box, etc....

ZZZXXX
replies: 51 views: 2,565
chessparov2.0 1 day ago

I have and love the AML Pultec for tracking, seriously considering a second one for mixbus. Would like to complement the AML...

fromthepuggle
replies: 4 views: 512
fromthepuggle 1 day ago

I want to know what are your favorite M7 presets, why and what sources do you like to use them on? I know the M7 is a great...

abc1mce2
replies: 93 views: 22,410
StevenLMorgan 1 day ago

Hey guys n gals...so Im at a crossroads. I have these old Apogee AD16X/DA16X converters w/ the X-HD cards rockin with the old...

3rdSun
replies: 6 views: 883
127Riot 1 day ago

Hi all. I’m using in ear monitors when performing live now but I can’t seem to find a decent 3.5mm to 1/4” jack adapter....

benjiboko
replies: 5 views: 942
stella645 1 day ago

Sorry up front the long winded post, but I need some input and wanted to get some thoughts on digital paper... I'm getting to...

nater9
replies: 12 views: 657
mcgilroy 1 day ago

for me its Bricasti Design M7

mnawara
replies: 92 views: 5,972
KIDBILL 1 day ago

Anyone tried it or have it....how is it?

Zmago Šmon
replies: 4 views: 695
Zmago Šmon 1 day ago

Anyone hook me up with pics, I can’t seem to find any ?

christube
replies: 0 views: 471
christube 1 day ago

My B2 arrived yesterday, still need to hook it up, but wanted to see if any of you B2 users have found a sweet spot on it where...

drainyoo
replies: 37 views: 2,594
Mixxed Up 2 days ago

Anyone work on these nowadays? Or used to? What's the sonic quality comparable to? Any user info would be great.

The MPCist
replies: 51 views: 17,615
noisekeeper 2 days ago

This past spring I discovered to my frustration that there is not a single recording studio in the city of Chicago that has a...

replies: 34 views: 4,900
Snoggin 2 days ago

I LOVE the low end in the MM35s (Gen 1). Extremely tight, focused, articulate and musical. I can hear the stop and start of each...

logjamparty
replies: 0 views: 549
logjamparty 2 days ago

I've had P22's for 5 years, they sound cool but it's time for a change. Something mean with muscle and power. Great for hard...

James Lugo
replies: 89 views: 7,037
Andysw 2 days ago

Hi. I have a Schimmel 7' grand I'd like to have mic'd up at all times for recording. I'm wondering if anyone has any comments...

visiblesound
replies: 4 views: 1,822
PeerSoe 2 days ago

Good morning, can anyone chime in and give me their opinion on this U67 ? If i am truly lucky Mr Klaus Heyne ? Any ideas on...

Derek Reese
replies: 157 views: 6,026
brewbacker 2 days ago

We've got two of these babies on the way!! http://www.dspdoctor.com/img/p/1275-2342.jpg We will compare to the "Big...

Doc Mixwell
replies: 52 views: 9,833
bowzin 2 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search