The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByDPA Mics
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

This forum is here to talk about high-end equipment and high-end production techniques/discussions. Threads that are not...

Lindell
replies: 7 views: 65,748
Whitecat 23rd January 2015

I finally got those beauties in the same position, this is a purely subjective comparison, my aim is to find out which brand I...

DB117
replies: 102 views: 3,667
DB117 43 minutes ago

Do you still consider that using OTB outweighs the costs of it? I've been deviating between using well-chosen OTB with the idea...

soundmodel
replies: 51 views: 2,363
coolfog09 1 hour ago

Hello, Just purchased a pair of Amphion One 18's + Amp 500 last week and wondering if I should upgrade to the Two 18's. My...

djsolrising
replies: 3 views: 179
Patrice Baumel 1 hour ago

So I've read every every bit of information on the Lucid 8824 I can find and I'm just wondering how to go about having a Lucid...

shelterr
replies: 1 views: 120
Dallas Marlow 2 hours ago

Hi slutz, I am lurking on a pair of neve 31102 for my studio and I kinda want to pull the trigger but they are at 10K is it...

willz33
replies: 1 views: 99
ktf 2 hours ago

Hi, I'm looking for console with 8 aux sends. Will be nice that this console have compressor in chanell strips. Nevermind...

staniuu
replies: 26 views: 871
brew 2 hours ago

JL Audio: Products This thing has got rave reviews in the home theater world! I'm wondering if it's usable in the studio? I...

Dave Bear
replies: 12 views: 1,256
DB117 2 hours ago

I just read this very good article, basically it says sealed monitors would have better transient response on low end, and...

DB117
replies: 95 views: 4,263
DB117 2 hours ago

If you've ever had RF or grounding problems, you need to read this. I bought 9 used Gefell's about 6 months ago and have had...

drBill
replies: 59 views: 10,842
sdelsolray 4 hours ago

Have you ever nailed a big elec guitar tone that surprised you? Apart from the player and their gear what did you do in regards...

nuemes
replies: 57 views: 1,614
NathanEldred 5 hours ago

Hey slutz! I was just about to buy a nice cream pair of Soyuz SU-013 when I came across the Telefunken M60 FET. I plan to...

omegaomega
replies: 29 views: 1,669
joelfarr 5 hours ago

I just received a used Crane Song HEDD 192 and is it is configured to run on European voltage and I need it to be North American...

PaRaNoId
replies: 0 views: 85
PaRaNoId 6 hours ago

I've been experimenting with overdrive and limiting on a sound file with outboard gear, and for some reason the affect is mostly...

FlyingMusician
replies: 14 views: 760
FlyingMusician 7 hours ago

Hi all, I have a pair of SM9 in a small treated room (11x11 ft). I've rolled off the bass with the onboard EQ, and then...

Danielbest1
replies: 9 views: 469
loji 7 hours ago

Hello gearslutz! Does anyone know how could control my Summit Audio Element 78 MPE-200 by midi? Any simple solutions that would...

Guit247
replies: 1 views: 279
loji 8 hours ago

I recently picked up a Grommes G5M because I have read a few things online, but nothing detailed, and wanted to know what this...

knave101
replies: 1 views: 1,676
pootkao 8 hours ago

I've been listening to some old recordings done in the late 90s on Panasonic MDA-1s. I've been stunned by how superior the sound...

at4033
replies: 300 views: 37,387
Ford Slinger 8 hours ago

As the title says, how often do you initially track with a Pultec style EQ, "on the way in" for vocals? Thanks in...

chessparov2.0
replies: 3 views: 188
BIG BUDDHA 9 hours ago

Sorry if this is redundant. I would suspect this has been asked before countless times but nothing came up in my search....thanks

fender4593
replies: 783 views: 165,121
spektor 10 hours ago

Anyone get one yet? Any opinions? Can't find any details on it. Considering getting one. Thanks

Mighty_Zoltan
replies: 27 views: 7,395
chessparov2.0 11 hours ago

I got a pair of Dutch and Dutch 8C loudspeakers for evaluation and am most certainly buying them after working on them for the...

nomatic
replies: 711 views: 71,038
puriteaudio 13 hours ago

Hi all, I've been checking out the various Overstayer boxes and I like the kinda "to-tape-&-back" general vibe...

Atlanta Bliss
replies: 13 views: 4,527
junkface 13 hours ago

Hello, I'm looking for a comparison chart between these 2 generations but couldn't find one. Does anyone know all the...

esppse
replies: 13 views: 1,745
oldgearguy 18 hours ago

I'm having issues with ear piercing harsh vocals on a particular female pop vocal in the 1k to 5k area. Especially around 3k. The...

chrisdee
replies: 50 views: 1,119
Voivodinevampyr 18 hours ago

I have come across a few threads where people mentioned they would do a comparison test between these two units. The closest I...

andrew montreal
replies: 50 views: 24,572
QueenSisi 20 hours ago

Hey gang. So after settling on my Prism Titan for ADDA, I'm now running a test on which cables to outfit the new place with....

herecomesyourman
replies: 75 views: 5,357
Sigma 21 hours ago

Hello all, Looking to expand my mic collection. Thinking I want a tube LDC as I've never owned one before and would like to try...

u87allen
replies: 38 views: 1,652
elegentdrum 22 hours ago

Sony c800g

So...like everyone I see on gs, I've came from a u87ai...to gathering funds to get a sony. I have a 1073, 1176 and the c800 and...

asylumatik
replies: 125 views: 9,017
WunderBro Flo 22 hours ago

Hi all, I was wondering if anyone can give me a good estimate as to how good/better a set of inear headphones are in...

11miles
replies: 15 views: 4,910
mikelevitt 1 day ago

who knows more about this piece? i found only few informations about it. seems to be a 24 track sampler with pitch...

jagarinec
replies: 39 views: 27,603
JacquesM 1 day ago

Seriously considering some 500 stuff. I have nothing as yet, so I am going to ask some of you to point me in the right direction....

Jeff Hayat
replies: 210 views: 25,935
BradM 1 day ago

I've been wanting to experiment with highpass filtering my instruments with an analog highpass filter. My sweetwater rep...

O-dawg
replies: 7 views: 452
nudwig 1 day ago

Focal Trio 6be have an automatic standby that kicks in after 15 minutes of no audio coming in. I have already enquired Focal...

jacko
replies: 25 views: 4,761
SpiritShooter 1 day ago

Hi Dear Fellas, I'm sorry for ruining your day with my private problem, but I got stucked and need some help now. Half year...

transsylvan
replies: 18 views: 2,585
KaiG 1 day ago

First post after being an observer for sometime. I just won, on Ebay, a Trident CB9066 parametric EQ, housed in a single...

Saffs
replies: 14 views: 9,824
capomonster 1 day ago

I started this year with new Bomber B2 ADC. Very impressed!

Mr. Bars
replies: 380 views: 30,967
Sonic Lush 1 day ago

Hello everybody, I own an Avocet but I’m looking for a budget monitoring controller/DAC for home. I’ve been told about the...

Charomanzer
replies: 0 views: 206
Charomanzer 1 day ago

Hi all! I have a Chandler Limited REDD mic here at the moment, and am having a lot of fun experimenting with it and putting it...

Kroc
replies: 376 views: 22,958
chessparov2.0 1 day ago

Anyone have this by any chance? Modular Channel Stereo — OVERSTAYER Recording Equipment, Inc. I think it’s kind...

gsilbers
replies: 177 views: 15,071
mig27 1 day ago

With remote! I can't think of anything in pro audio that has depreciated like...

Dopamine
replies: 22 views: 6,174
kafka 1 day ago

I've been running too long on 3 good channels and was wondering if there are any Amek/Neve experts out there. I have schematics...

[email protected]
replies: 7 views: 4,129
trymonlam 2 days ago

SSL Sigma

I am a prospective buyer of this and this is very new product which I don't fully understand yet so I guess having a dedicated...

aramism
replies: 1,357 views: 185,322
Saxplayerz 2 days ago

So I'm referring to a mic like this: -Ideal for most voices, brings out best to vocalist -Included with natural sounding hpf...

Elpsycongroo
replies: 60 views: 6,152
Oldone 2 days ago

Don't know what I really feel about this concept of a micpreamp built into the microphone. I can see the point and at the same...

gainreduction
replies: 1,623 views: 113,269
themiracle 2 days ago

I’m looking to get rid of my UA Apollo 16 since I’ve moved into a facility that has a Burl Mothership in the tracking room. I...

EleKtriKaz
replies: 15 views: 673
EleKtriKaz 2 days ago

A couple years ago, everyone and their dad knew that if you wanted a serious 10 space chassis, it was the Sweet Ten (the fixed...

sam guaiana
replies: 8 views: 757
Drywsef 2 days ago

hello everyone. i just purchased an original RCA 77dx. it looks absolutely A1 condition, and the Nashville seller assures me...

BIG BUDDHA
replies: 8 views: 543
Bryce 2 days ago

ks digital

i build small project studios, mostly for clients who come to sing or play at my place. so heres this client who says " i...

audiothings
replies: 84 views: 30,849
mista min 2 days ago

Hello all, I've read several "what is the best 1073 clone" threads here, but I haven't found anything recent that...

EGainey
replies: 9 views: 529
thismercifulfate 2 days ago

Picked up a DBX 160vu compressor. Now, for wiring, I need to make input and output cables, but....... what type of cable? Its...

studioman59
replies: 9 views: 406
studioman59 2 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search