The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

High end

Options
Views: 5,558
24th November 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

This forum is here to talk about high-end equipment and high-end production techniques/discussions. Threads that are not...

Lindell
replies: 7 views: 57,087
Whitecat 23rd January 2015

Hey everyone, I'm looking to purchase some Genelec 8351's but I noticed that my two UA Apollo 8P's don't have s/pdif out- only...

jndittmar
replies: 2 views: 40
jndittmar 10 minutes ago

Sorry if this is redundant. I would suspect this has been asked before countless times but nothing came up in my search....thanks

fender4593
replies: 690 views: 140,228
ollieneedham 29 minutes ago

Don't know what I really feel about this concept of a micpreamp built into the microphone. I can see the point and at the same...

gainreduction
replies: 1,266 views: 63,384
Squawk 38 minutes ago

Okay, so I've spent some time/money tracking drums in the analog domain (2" Studer 24 track). I'm happy with the drum...

Master Moss
replies: 12 views: 553
Mixchump 38 minutes ago

Today, I just plugged the Amphion One18 with two Auralic Merak mono block (Hypex UcD with Orfeo Class A module) I love this...

priko
replies: 6,084 views: 808,050
myles 1 hour ago

These boards along with 400 series are rarely mentioned in the same breath as other vintage consoles like Neve and API. A little...

worldsapart
replies: 125 views: 34,537
Sigma 1 hour ago

I'm in the market for a new compressor. I was thinking to buy the Drawmer 1968 but I now saw the 1978 and it doesn't look bad at...

JEK3
replies: 82 views: 17,304
lozion 1 hour ago

Good Morning, I need your help. I have an Mytek 8+192. Imho this is a highly regarded ADDA converter. But if I route a signal...

Friedwald
replies: 59 views: 3,006
Friedwald 1 hour ago

I'm looking to invest in a hardware compressor for the mix bus. I mix ambient, folk, world, jazz, classical, and a little indie...

ProducerGuy74
replies: 78 views: 7,178
KevWind 2 hours ago

I suppose its a bit early as I believe the UK made ones just started shipping in Oct. but was wondering if any are using the new...

KevWind
replies: 35 views: 8,608
M_nyh 2 hours ago

Focal Trio 6be have an automatic standby that kicks in after 15 minutes of no audio coming in. I have already enquired Focal...

jacko
replies: 19 views: 2,306
vsthalion 3 hours ago

Manley users: How does the Manley Vari Mu, Massive Passive, Slam combo sound on the stereo bus? What is the sound? When do...

SF_Guy
replies: 1 views: 215
GreenNeedle 5 hours ago

Hi, I have an SSL Duality and everything from Channel 25 to 96 is playing back perfectly on the monitor speakers. The Alpha Link...

Scott Pilgrim
replies: 2 views: 512
Scott Pilgrim 6 hours ago

I am planning to restructure my little studio! The idea is to buy an Merging HAPI with ADA8 and if color is needed to use a...

Friedwald
replies: 10 views: 519
j.frad 7 hours ago

... just wanted to see if anyone has any go to troubleshooting before I turn it over to a tech. The Avalon 737sp powers up fine,...

freshchops
replies: 6 views: 1,817
Nevbone1674 7 hours ago

Everytime if i post an image coild you guys help me try to recognize what model it is? Mic #1 Sorry if its at a horrible...

SamaCrazyWorld
replies: 3 views: 298
John Willett 7 hours ago

Can you tell me what Microphone this is...looks like it is the same mic for voice and guitar YouTube

ThousandMics
replies: 8 views: 216
John Willett 8 hours ago

Always liked summit kit and ownbbith the DCL200 and the original Dave Hill TLA compressors. Think that even though they’re...

Wiggy Neve Slut
replies: 1 views: 137
valeot 8 hours ago

Hi all I just installed my (used) 4435s in my studio. I have a question on which of the two 15" speakers is the (low bass)...

stevep
replies: 17 views: 578
stevep 8 hours ago

definitely inspired by the "Control Room thread" I was wondering if there were pictures to post of various mic'ed up...

Bobalou
replies: 4,520 views: 1,517,386
andychamp 9 hours ago

Hello together, could anybody knows, where in France I can let repair the "Publison DHM 89 B2"? I have heard, that...

micolade
replies: 8 views: 538
piscine 12 hours ago

I am using the Brooklyn DA at the moment. And i am used too using the Mytek x8. I for some reason am liking mixing on the Mytek...

spektor
replies: 3 views: 348
NathanEldred 12 hours ago

I’ve been using an a UA 2-610 in front of a Distressor for a while. I have the opportunity to use a RND Shelford Channel and...

prospect
replies: 19 views: 734
prospect 15 hours ago

Rupert Neve sE Electronics RNT, Warm Audio WA-47, Stam Audio SA-47, GAP U47, Rode NT-49 - Valve Studio Microphone. We need a...

terrysound
replies: 0 views: 175
terrysound 16 hours ago

I have a Eventide H3000 that I just got today. When I first plugged it in there was this huge buzz and the case was rattling. I...

arsmusic
replies: 18 views: 494
David Kulka 18 hours ago

This is the latest box (besides the Hendy Amps Michaelangelo) that has me drooling. I currently own a Charter Oak Scl-1 and Buzz...

Twenty Staxx
replies: 10 views: 1,300
b0se 19 hours ago

Quad Eight 812 graphic inductor EQ I picked up recently. Got it working after some experimenting with the grounding. Anyone have...

Sean Sullivan
replies: 4 views: 348
orphanaudio 21 hours ago

Ok I know alot of you guys arent that overly keen on the 737..BUT i got to tell you after years of using them on bass cabs ..with...

brendley
replies: 7 views: 4,684
Cosmonauta 21 hours ago
replies: - views: -
phanlon 23 hours ago

I got a pair of Dutch and Dutch 8C loudspeakers for evaluation and am most certainly buying them after working on them for the...

nomatic
replies: 30 views: 3,104
puriteaudio 1 day ago
ak75 1 day ago

Hey Fellow amigos! Looking for a specific 500 series eq. Preferably clean as i've got lots of color pieces already. Looking for...

vsthalion
replies: 12 views: 365
Bassmankr 1 day ago

For me the Retro 2a3 makes me smile everytime I go from bypassed to in. And the mod that Black Lion audio did to my 192 Sent...

ROCKER STUDIOS
replies: 600 views: 98,119
Synth Buddha 1 day ago

I currently have the opportunity, and the ways and means to own multiple Anamod ATS-1 units. Seeing as how it’s not practical...

Drumhead1957
replies: 12 views: 357
Drumhead1957 1 day ago

Hi folk!!! I'm very curious about the Kii three speakers. They seems to be the next big things!!! Have you heard...

stamand
replies: 1,200 views: 137,118
c1ferrari 1 day ago

Hey, I just bought a couple of 5yrs old Solo6 from a previous owner. Listening to them in her studio i was blown away by the...

bamsehopp
replies: 2 views: 202
Lander 1 day ago

Hi guys Tricky decision to make since I've been hunting for the right buy forever. I've been offered something tasty indeed, but...

Ambon_Analog
replies: 4 views: 621
RoundBadge 1 day ago

SSL Sigma

I am a prospective buyer of this and this is very new product which I don't fully understand yet so I guess having a dedicated...

aramism
replies: 1,178 views: 155,450
octatonic 1 day ago

Hello, I seem to be able to purchase a Neumann USM69 (the one with the yellow and red polar switches on the body), but it seems...

rojaros
replies: 12 views: 331
rojaros 1 day ago

Hi guys, does the new and upgraded Api lunchbox output signals on the Dsub and xlr outs simultaneously? Would be great if it...

ThomasWho
replies: 16 views: 5,114
petergreeny 2 days ago

There is something I always endup not liking in my in the box mixes. I think it is the highs, and am not sure wether it's due to...

djanogil
replies: 51 views: 7,825
jdunn 2 days ago

I consider upgrading my RME Converters to PrismSound. They sound much better than the RME! But i never saw a Lavry, radar,...

Michael_
replies: 12 views: 657
nednerd 2 days ago

I just got a pair of Proac100 and been liking them alot. They are paired with a Bryston 4BST , Dangerous Monitor ST and Lynx...

ovibis
replies: 4 views: 1,253
mart 2 days ago

Just seen THIS on the Gefell site. Coming in July - looks interesting. kfhkh They...

John Willett
replies: 82 views: 20,843
Rolf Ebitsch 2 days ago

Hi there! I've heard beautiful things about both. I've had the Amphions One18 for a month, but haven't tried the Genelec...

mrhankey87
replies: 2 views: 530
Macaroni 2 days ago

Got ahold of Ken Hirsch at Orphan Audio ..he remembered the console ..we talked old electrodyne /sphere stuff ..sad ..John and...

Sigma
replies: 3 views: 377
Drumsound 2 days ago

Hi, I am Romeo Rose and I have a few questions about the Bricasti M7. I am thinking about buying one of these to use with my...

romeorose
replies: 3 views: 464
romeorose 2 days ago

So I got an A Designs Nail Compressor with mix/blend. Pretty sweet. I haven't had much experience with dynamic processing. The...

Mystic Muse
replies: 16 views: 1,509
mabzmuzik 2 days ago

Quick question...both of these units look identical other than the the extra choices of reverb time in the 15. Any...

sirdss
replies: 0 views: 203
sirdss 2 days ago
MrChick 2 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search