The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By TransAudio Group
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

This forum is here to talk about high-end equipment and high-end production techniques/discussions. Threads that are not...

Lindell
replies: 7 views: 76,050
Whitecat 23rd January 2015

Hey guys n gals...so Im at a crossroads. I have these old Apogee AD16X/DA16X converters w/ the X-HD cards rockin with the old...

3rdSun
replies: 1 views: 155
deedeeyeah 37 minutes ago

Hi guys, I am moving from itb to a hybrid setup. Hope someone would chime in. For stereo eq on mix bus I am looking at Tegeler...

Zmago Šmon
replies: 31 views: 1,371
thehightenor 1 hour ago

Hello fellow slutz, I bought a used U87ai mic from vintage king. Love the sound of that mic however for some reason at...

Guitarist9891
replies: 9 views: 310
Spindrift 1 hour ago

Lately, I'm getting some subtle distortion/"choked" sounding recordings with my M149. It's not major, but it's...

tkaitkai
replies: 1 views: 110
Spindrift 2 hours ago

What you guys think Manley or igs tubecore 3u? jus having hard time deciding since I can demo any of those.. thanks Zmago...

Zmago Šmon
replies: 12 views: 683
thehightenor 2 hours ago

Hello my fellow Gearslutz. Just wanted to know what's your guy's take on that new Trident 88. I've had a Soundcraft Ghost in my...

edvdr76
replies: 101 views: 22,644
TexaCali 2 hours ago

Greetings everyone. I've been reading here about mics for recording acoustic guitar & have come to the conclusion that the...

B....
replies: 155 views: 5,557
Nick Tammer 5 hours ago

Hello, I recently upgraded my vocal booth and room, so I've decided to purchase a new vocal chain. I already have a U87ai and I...

MicPoe
replies: 42 views: 4,445
jjblair 6 hours ago

Is Serban mixing all itb or is he using some outboard? What plugins is he using? Someone has to know something about his...

erike123
replies: 1,251 views: 141,241
nickknack 6 hours ago

Happy New Year to my fellow gearslutz !!! I have a small home studio just for my music, no clients. I am starting to get back...

Derek Reese
replies: 22 views: 835
tsujigiridubs 7 hours ago

Hello, We've had a pair of 8351 in our tracking room for a few months and after initial setup and listening, I havent as much...

d3l
replies: 780 views: 107,608
ckett 9 hours ago

Hi folk!!! I'm very curious about the Kii three speakers. They seems to be the next big things!!! Have you heard...

stamand
replies: 2,084 views: 274,547
ChaosComplete 11 hours ago

Anyone tried it or have it....how is it?

Zmago Šmon
replies: 0 views: 281
Zmago Šmon 12 hours ago

Just wondering what folks think the best single channel or 2 channel AD converter is. Looks like Benchmark is out of their ADC...

markchatwin
replies: 49 views: 5,981
StevenLMorgan 12 hours ago

When miking a source using a pair of shotgun microphones in X/Y configuration, does it matter if the port-strips on both...

engineejoel
replies: 0 views: 273
engineejoel 12 hours ago

Hello everyone, i've bought a Studer 903 console 5 month ago for my new studio. it is a broadcast console which was custom made...

Jpastor
replies: 35 views: 2,628
zamproject 13 hours ago

This is my first post on the , but have read alot here! I'll be doing a bunch of different music. More band rock type style than...

Charliewonder7
replies: 49 views: 16,336
FOURTHTUNZ 15 hours ago

If you clock to a high end converter that is AD only, would that have any impact on your DA? For example, clocking a Metric...

drockfresh
replies: 17 views: 1,197
MFXBOSS 17 hours ago

Hi Guy,s , no one I know uses SPL madison converters, I moved from Apogee to SPL a couple of years ago. Just wondering if...

CSField
replies: 37 views: 6,706
husak 20 hours ago

I posted awhile back wanting a mic that excels on acoustic guitar and possibly micing a low volume bass amp. But I expanded my...

markchatwin
replies: 10 views: 678
toledo3 20 hours ago

Hey, so bought a Stam a little while ago and love it. I think it sounds great, this it lives on the mix bus. Since I have bought...

Irelando
replies: 9 views: 1,384
b0se 22 hours ago

I have and love the AML Pultec for tracking, seriously considering a second one for mixbus. Would like to complement the AML...

fromthepuggle
replies: 2 views: 275
Wiggy Neve Slut 1 day ago

thorn between those 3 for mixing duties, goinng from itb to hybrid so its first compressor..any feedback...

Zmago Šmon
replies: 0 views: 288
Zmago Šmon 1 day ago

Just got a Dangerous 2BUS+ I tried it on one of my works with 8 stereo channels. Here is the result. The two mixes are exactly...

ywshuo
replies: 30 views: 1,299
Slug1 1 day ago

I make electronic music with a lot of lo-fi elements, noise and hiss and because of the type of music I make I tend to push the...

drainyoo
replies: 41 views: 2,188
IAMGOD_OFFICIAL 1 day ago

Hello, I want to ask if anyone experiencing similar problems with the BAE 1073. I bought the unit brand new (approx. $2900.00)...

vadaszgep2
replies: 80 views: 9,489
J_keefe Bass 1 day ago

SSL Sigma

I am a prospective buyer of this and this is very new product which I don't fully understand yet so I guess having a dedicated...

aramism
replies: 1,462 views: 217,990
Skamm Goodiez 1 day ago

I worked in a studio facility the past five years on the 32 channel API 1608 console, and I am in love the tone it imparts on...

beau_mckee
replies: 7 views: 327
cathode 1 day ago

Guys, Im in the market searching for a new pair of monitors, mainly to complement my NS-10's doing Mixing work but will also be...

Pedro Lobo
replies: 13 views: 5,899
MachineMastering 1 day ago

Thought I start a useless but fun "Top 10 Sexiest Consoles ever made" thread. I am a true console fetishist heh...

Lindell
replies: 992 views: 487,573
EvilRoy 1 day ago

I know there is huge risk associated with the old lavry(db.tech) Gold MK1 units due to lack of servicing and parts However, I...

davehall6162
replies: 1 views: 812
Saxnscratch 1 day ago

Hello you all,howdy There are times that you can take a risk and think: " why not buying something out of the Ukraine...

flute player
replies: 951 views: 208,628
HandCrafted Lab 1 day ago
replies: - views: -
cheu78 1 day ago

Bonjour guys ! jummpp I have a nice Telefunken / Siemens RFZ V781 without PSU , Have you schematics or tips to plugg it ?...

gemme
replies: 1 views: 272
jokeramik 1 day ago

A new year, a new chance to show off your spending abilities! The title says it all. Fire away with anything high end you wish to...

Earcatcher
replies: 12 views: 793
IAMGOD_OFFICIAL 1 day ago

Just wondering if anyone in here has had experience working with one of these? cmlabs

TitusandJoey
replies: 6 views: 1,477
in media res 1 day ago

Did a little A/B today in my studio, I was amazed how much better an old Tascam Cd player sounded than my computers CD player. No...

InGameSound
replies: 9 views: 683
Jim Williams 1 day ago

Hey slutz! I was just about to buy a nice cream pair of Soyuz SU-013 when I came across the Telefunken M60 FET. I plan to...

omegaomega
replies: 66 views: 8,855
Telefunken Lab 1 day ago

who knows anything about this mic? it was produced by akg at the same time as the 251, but it's a small diaphram tube...

travista00
replies: 109 views: 42,557
Telefunken Lab 1 day ago

One thing before I begin: I have a RND master Buss Processor and use it for dual mono because it’s the same VCA compression...

neve1064
replies: 4 views: 422
neve1064 1 day ago
cheu78 1 day ago

Hi, I'm looking to upgrade my studio monitor (currently using focal twin with sub). And it comes down to these 2 amazing...

rickindies
replies: 33 views: 4,600
Shaggy2039 1 day ago

I've been happily using my Neumann kh120's for about five years now- they replaced a pair of Audioengine A5++'s-, and am...

brokesnob
replies: 5 views: 329
shahstlz 1 day ago

Hey Everyone, Just wondering if anyone knows what makes DECENT hardware mastering, EQ's (Manley's, SSL, etc), Compressors,...

ChocoTacoBoss
replies: 2 views: 309
avare 1 day ago

Hi Gearheads Happy New Year:cowbell: I just bought myself a UAD Apollo X 8 and I got two questions, I hope you can help me with...

Sieber
replies: 5 views: 417
thehightenor 2 days ago

Hey everyone, i hope that someone of you had a similar problem and can help me. One of my 2 Genelec 1038B has a noise...

acidrulez
replies: 1 views: 234
GenelecSupport 2 days ago

Hi. I have a Calrec S2 mixer with 48 channels. Of which, 12 are stereos. So it does a console with 60 preamp. I want to sell...

Ingenia
replies: 3 views: 274
Ingenia 2 days ago
D Becks 2 days ago

Right, so now that you guys probably have carted home your X-desks, I'd really like some direct second opinions on the...

farhadkd
replies: 114 views: 72,819
coso 2 days ago

My clock is acting up 10M Video Anybody else encountered that issue?

Skamm Goodiez
replies: 10 views: 798
Skamm Goodiez 2 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search