The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByDPA Mics
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

This forum is here to talk about high-end equipment and high-end production techniques/discussions. Threads that are not...

Lindell
replies: 7 views: 65,893
Whitecat 23rd January 2015

Here is my situation... my vocal chain is A design p1 mic pre with TLM103 mic. It sounds good so far but i want some more...

Sajid_kk9
replies: 24 views: 646
jdier 4 minutes ago

Hello, I'm looking for a comparison chart between these 2 generations but couldn't find one. Does anyone know all the...

esppse
replies: 15 views: 1,979
TheLastByte 12 minutes ago

Hi! My Lexicon 1300S Digital Audio Delay Synchronizer (PCM41/42 family) greatly distorts the signal in both channels. At the...

Alex Kretov
replies: 1 views: 294
TheLastByte 23 minutes ago

Hi, I have problem with lexicon 480L. It didn’t work in stereo mode only one channel is controls by mix...

gagarin
replies: 11 views: 1,867
TheLastByte 27 minutes ago

Hi Slutz, First thread start from me. Love this forum, so much to learn from so many great people! _____ So, I was...

Davster
replies: 10 views: 473
TheLastByte 38 minutes ago

Can someone explain to me why so many speakers (seemingly quite the majority) that bill themselves as "nearfield...

The Audio Guild
replies: 91 views: 4,573
Chef Henry 1 hour ago

Anyone have this by any chance? Modular Channel Stereo — OVERSTAYER Recording Equipment, Inc. I think it’s kind...

gsilbers
replies: 178 views: 15,279
reeyees 1 hour ago

Looking for a all purpose STEREO valve preamp for Vocals, Drum machine, synths, samplers, acoustic instruments. DW Fearn VT2,...

SEED78
replies: 100 views: 17,002
janob75 2 hours ago

I have been looking closely at the SSL Matrix for a while , but after watching videos such as this one YouTube I am starting to...

Glenn Bucci
replies: 11 views: 690
t_d 2 hours ago

I've been listening to some old recordings done in the late 90s on Panasonic MDA-1s. I've been stunned by how superior the sound...

at4033
replies: 309 views: 38,413
Stu Gutz 2 hours ago

Hi slutz, I am lurking on a pair of neve 31102 for my studio and I kinda want to pull the trigger but they are at 10K is it...

willz33
replies: 11 views: 596
skybluerental 2 hours ago

Hello everyone, I've been really wanting to find out as much information as possible on the Original Lexicon Model 200...

ciskosound
replies: 32 views: 12,161
TheLastByte 2 hours ago

Hello! I’ve been spamming a bit with the Massive Passive posts recently, forgive me, but I’m just about to pull the trigger...

Iron Octopus
replies: 0 views: 69
Iron Octopus 3 hours ago

I got a pair of Dutch and Dutch 8C loudspeakers for evaluation and am most certainly buying them after working on them for the...

nomatic
replies: 750 views: 74,094
Rolling Stoned 3 hours ago

Do you still consider that using OTB outweighs the costs of it? I've been deviating between using well-chosen OTB with the idea...

soundmodel
replies: 162 views: 6,471
Strobian 4 hours ago

I recently purchased a brand new, Klaus Heyne modded neumann u87ai and I have some early impressions I wanted to share. For some...

themiracle
replies: 3 views: 203
crille_mannen 5 hours ago

Today, I just plugged the Amphion One18 with two Auralic Merak mono block (Hypex UcD with Orfeo Class A module) I love this...

priko
replies: 6,869 views: 964,713
SeanMS 5 hours ago

Hey gents, I have been following some chat by Bob Olhsson and Chris from Airwindows in another thread about dither and it...

Karloff70
replies: 540 views: 34,653
chrisj 5 hours ago

My wife bought it. We were listening in the car. What a great sounding record. Gorgeous sounding room(s). And the vocal mic...

PHILANDDON
replies: 13 views: 4,348
pjqj2000 6 hours ago

Have you ever nailed a big elec guitar tone that surprised you? Apart from the player and their gear what did you do in regards...

nuemes
replies: 62 views: 2,063
SamboBachrack 9 hours ago

I started this year with new Bomber B2 ADC. Very impressed!

Mr. Bars
replies: 382 views: 31,436
VoiceOfReezon 12 hours ago

Can anyone with one of this confirm the power supply plug fuse rating. I’ve mixed my kettle leads up and not sure which should...

wyattd
replies: 1 views: 287
johnnyc 13 hours ago

Looking to upgrade to a better external clock. Currently using BLA MC MK II. Considering the MK III Or perhaps the Antelope...

anguswoodhead
replies: 21 views: 1,468
RoundBadge 15 hours ago

I can't go into to much detail right now but a close friend of mine has purchased the company and is awaiting delivery of all the...

James Lugo
replies: 228 views: 34,002
jono 18 hours ago

Hey guys! I am trying to do a big test and review of several high end monitors in my studio.Barefoot mm27 gen1 and gen2, Pmc...

Audiovisjon
replies: 3,372 views: 909,094
derosa 19 hours ago

For the last day I had to shut down work because we were having an issue in the studio. I had recorded vox with this particular...

Bang
replies: 18 views: 3,064
Bob Albiston 19 hours ago

Hey guys, I'm a long time follower, but this is one of my first posts. I'm running a laptop system in my studio, based...

martin.sjolie
replies: 2 views: 208
martin.sjolie 20 hours ago

Let's show some love for the plugins that you think are worthy of the High End world. Please share your favorite(s), as well...

bambamboom
replies: 1 views: 503
bambamboom 21 hours ago

Hi everyone, I've been following you for many years but I've never written on the forum :) Now I would like to ask you for...

Rolling Stoned
replies: 20 views: 789
IanBSC 22 hours ago

We've got two of these babies on the way!! http://www.dspdoctor.com/img/p/1275-2342.jpg We will compare to the "Big...

Doc Mixwell
replies: 41 views: 6,853
RoundBadge 22 hours ago

Hi everyone, I just received a used BSS DPR-402 and after hooking it up it seems like the output is way too low on it. (external...

caduber
replies: 9 views: 677
MrMojoRison 22 hours ago

Hi guys - I have run into a problem that I can't quite seem to fix. I have had no issues with my Neumann U87 up until I went...

markety
replies: 4 views: 319
Jim Williams 23 hours ago

If I am lucky enough to get the budget to purchase an Audient 4816 and desk to hold computer, monitors, etc., would there be any...

naterecording
replies: 5 views: 362
Glenn Bucci 1 day ago

Have been looking at both of these for my project studio. I was wondering if anyone has had experience with these and might...

hendrkf
replies: 57 views: 14,234
RADAR User 1 day ago

hello everyone. i just purchased an original RCA 77dx. it looks absolutely A1 condition, and the Nashville seller assures me...

BIG BUDDHA
replies: 12 views: 830
Bryce 1 day ago

SSL Sigma

I am a prospective buyer of this and this is very new product which I don't fully understand yet so I guess having a dedicated...

aramism
replies: 1,361 views: 186,157
[email protected] 1 day ago

Hi all - looking at used consoles is quite nerve racking because we don’t necisarillay have an in-house tech and these old...

jml designs
replies: 146 views: 8,140
BIG BUDDHA 1 day ago

Hey, I recently picked up a 1984 Harrison Pro 7 broadcast console. I'm having the entire thing re-capped. It has a small...

BFrederick
replies: 64 views: 7,566
Wiggy Neve Slut 1 day ago

I wanted to post a review of sorts of my recently acquired ATC SCM12 Pro 5.1 Passive Monitor Setup. I'll start by saying that...

rdraudio
replies: 36 views: 7,268
DB117 1 day ago

Hi Guys! I got the Mytek and its sounding really better that my Avid HD I/O. But its a bit loud, some one have replace the...

JJdelRio
replies: 1 views: 291
fanriffic 1 day ago

I just read this very good article, basically it says sealed monitors would have better transient response on low end, and...

DB117
replies: 104 views: 4,977
pentagon 1 day ago

Any original vintage tube eq's worth having that are NOT Pultec? Just curious, as rarely hear anything about tube eq that are...

SEED78
replies: 11 views: 1,388
Brian M. Boykin 1 day ago

Hi, I'm looking for console with 8 aux sends. Will be nice that this console have compressor in chanell strips. Nevermind...

staniuu
replies: 35 views: 1,416
Lumbergh 1 day ago

Hi, Strangely I could not find any existing thread about the AKG K872 compared to the K812. At first, I was one click away from...

Wedoh
replies: 5 views: 2,744
patrickdafunk 1 day ago

For one reason. Will there be anyone able to fix the box in the future. As far as I know there is one guy in Cleveland that can...

kittyfranco
replies: 0 views: 241
kittyfranco 1 day ago

Bonhams : The HeliosCentric Helios console: Constructed in 1996 through an amalgamation of part of the Island Records Basing...

jupiter8
replies: 11 views: 898
Drumsound 1 day ago

Hi all, just got my H3000, it's great, as we all know, but it hums like a banshee, mechanical hum from the transformer. The lid...

wallyburger
replies: 35 views: 3,256
Emanuel23 1 day ago

Hi all, I was wondering if anyone can give me a good estimate as to how good/better a set of inear headphones are in...

11miles
replies: 25 views: 5,137
Aural Endeavors 1 day ago

Anyone here using the CM-2 or another cool model? It's a broadcast console, but with just *ridiculous* pres. Back in the...

thejook
replies: 288 views: 83,884
Matt Syson 2 days ago

Hi all, I have a pair of SM9 in a small treated room (11x11 ft). I've rolled off the bass with the onboard EQ, and then...

Danielbest1
replies: 21 views: 891
deedeeyeah 2 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search