The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Sponsored ByTransAudio Group
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

This forum is here to talk about high-end equipment and high-end production techniques/discussions. Threads that are not...

Lindell
replies: 7 views: 70,786
Whitecat 23rd January 2015

Anyone own both of these mics? For a while the Manley was the mic that came closest to the sound of a Sony C800g. I was...

etrella
replies: 36 views: 3,739
Ministertrav1 11 minutes ago

Hi all, I've a little problem I'm wondering you could help me with. I bought an Avalon VT-737SP second hand about 18 months...

JohnJohnto
replies: 2 views: 442
nukmusic 1 hour ago

Hello colleague, I'm not quite sure this is the right board for my post, may the moderators forgive me. btw, here's my...

prp
replies: 0 views: 63
prp 1 hour ago

Hello, I have $1,200 to spend on studio monitors. I was looking for something like the Yamaha MSP7, but turns out they are not...

Zarabozo
replies: 6 views: 233
thismercifulfate 1 hour ago

Is SSL Matrix 2 still a good choice in 2019 ? I guess theres many alternative available today even a mixerless workflow with...

roc
replies: 40 views: 4,867
deedeeyeah 2 hours ago

I happened to be at the guitar center and this mic was for sale So I bought it for 800 bucks.. I own a Manley ref C which I...

Cokey30
replies: 8 views: 587
chessparov2.0 2 hours ago

Well I'm posting here because I believe if its Chandler gear it's High End. The mic comes packed in its own wood case in a box...

bzone
replies: 358 views: 26,147
patheticus 2 hours ago

I recently purchased a Daking Mic Pre One and I can't get over how awesome this class A pre sounds. Its personally my favorite...

bcgood
replies: 230 views: 20,939
crestifer 4 hours ago

Hey. I have now spent a lot of time in my control room mixing only with summing amp, mixbus eq and compressor. The rest in the...

TheBaker
replies: 159 views: 7,719
Mike O 4 hours ago

Hello everyone! Long time reader, but new member so please excuse me if I've overlooked the solution to this. I know ideas were...

j. echo
replies: 5 views: 342
brendandwyer 6 hours ago

For me the Retro 2a3 makes me smile everytime I go from bypassed to in. And the mod that Black Lion audio did to my 192 Sent...

ROCKER STUDIOS
replies: 928 views: 159,251
JGM 6 hours ago

Seigmund Guitars Spring Reverb LINK! These look killer...2 and 3 spring models...variations with XLR I/O and Jensen...

herecomesyourman
replies: 4 views: 1,026
Ox Han 9 hours ago

Hello, Friends! Forgive me for posting a new thread on this topic, however please note that this specific question has never...

Sonicboom74
replies: 27 views: 7,813
Telefunken Lab 10 hours ago

Hey folks I need a new red plastic window for a Lexicon LARC. Anyone know where to find one? Lexicon Part Number is:...

The Lab
replies: 2 views: 1,494
waldie wave 12 hours ago

The title says it all. Fire away with anything high end you wish to brag about!

Earcatcher
replies: 158 views: 9,805
deuc647 13 hours ago

Both quality tube mic's with less color and nice top end. What are the different sound characteristics between them two?

Jason rocks
replies: 53 views: 10,607
bob2018 17 hours ago

I'm going to be building one of these puppies in the next few weeks. I have already done several DIYRE units so I'm no beginner...

johnd5412
replies: 13 views: 2,839
PeterLarkin 17 hours ago

dear all: I tried to email crane song directly for 2 months.. they never return emailhittt. My STC-8 and Ibias EQ need to...

Bobo
replies: 20 views: 3,633
kant3r 20 hours ago

anyone used the 1280b side by side API pres? want to see the similarities and differences between the two. search engine was...

rty5150
replies: 69 views: 24,322
NathanEldred 21 hours ago

I have used my U87Ai for more than a year now with a Fearn preamp. It is sometimes great, sometimes not so good but most of the...

Bmtblader
replies: 103 views: 4,689
psycho_monkey 22 hours ago

i am looking to buy a new FET mic for my studio after i purchased an Avalon 737. after hearing so much about the classic u87...

tigerwoots
replies: 105 views: 5,952
EisaMo 1 day ago

I got a pair of Dutch and Dutch 8C loudspeakers for evaluation and am most certainly buying them after working on them for the...

nomatic
replies: 1,408 views: 146,665
Yagya 1 day ago

Hello, My RCA 44bx has a completely worn-out rubber ring inside its cushion Mount. I've contacted AEA but they dont have this...

Subversounds
replies: 6 views: 400
emrr 1 day ago

Greetings, I started using the m/s mode on my TK-lizer recently...I absolutely love the sound of the separation when...

KStC
replies: 3 views: 402
Ben F 1 day ago

Hey All, I have just come across the ELYSIA KARACTER and was very impressed. I am a hobbiest who makes House music. Every...

Funkwave
replies: 10 views: 4,879
sweetmojo 1 day ago

Have owned a pair of Aeon 2's for about 4 weeks now, and can honestly say these can hang with the best of them! I originally was...

Lsixtysix
replies: 11 views: 2,875
zephonic 1 day ago

Question fellow sluts, If I have an UA Aollo Twin MKII Quad, could you see any situation where spending money to rent or buy a...

IndridCold
replies: 8 views: 648
Will The Weirdo 1 day ago

Hey Guys, For years I've been using the TLM103. It's a nice Mic, but I don't like the harshness in it. It's just so annoying...

bob2018
replies: 19 views: 599
Griffo 1 day ago

Hi folk!!! I'm very curious about the Kii three speakers. They seems to be the next big things!!! Have you heard...

stamand
replies: 2,011 views: 254,383
b0se 1 day ago

Hey everyone, looking for a bit of advice or maybe some potential resources on good practices with using a hardware HF compressor...

Seamoss
replies: 26 views: 2,609
Slug1 1 day ago

Long time listener, first time caller. The info on here has been very helpful in making my studio monitor selection. So thanks...

LiveMike
replies: 14 views: 3,152
doom3crazy 1 day ago
replies: - views: -
peter5992 2 days ago

As some of you are aware I’ve been working on this project for the last couple years. Last year I nailed the 3 track machine I...

Silvertone
replies: 100 views: 5,822
chessparov2.0 2 days ago

It's not a scientific test by any means. Different sessions, different days, but in a clumsy way maybe enough to give you a...

Dayo
replies: 19 views: 6,200
bob2018 2 days ago

I just stumbled on a used Sanken CU-41 for sale locally. Original owner, purchased in 1989, purportedly excellent condition....

pieter k
replies: 49 views: 5,950
nat8808 2 days ago

What else should I consider as an option for a flavour bus EQ in that ballpark? Anyone ever compared the Electrodynes to Siemens...

shahstlz
replies: 24 views: 952
matucha 2 days ago

Hi folks, I want to start making my own bantam cables, and to that end i've picked up the Neutrik HX-TT-1 crimp tool set...

I.R.Baboon
replies: 7 views: 575
Spindrift 2 days ago

I thought it would be good to have a thread dealing with the Telefunken Tf47. Id like to know if anybody had any experience with...

tigerwoots
replies: 3 views: 472
masterlogic 2 days ago

Hi there - I've got a KM56 with a capsule that's shot. Can anyone out there suggest where I might send it for a...

jono
replies: 27 views: 1,674
hw2nw 2 days ago

Anyone get one yet? Any opinions? Can't find any details on it. Considering getting one. Thanks

Mighty_Zoltan
replies: 30 views: 8,696
Bushman 2 days ago

I've decided after 5 years that I need to move on from my Focal Twins. We've had a good run but I just feel like the imaging and...

Shaggy2039
replies: 27 views: 1,351
Shaggy2039 2 days ago

Ever since I discovered this machine, I could not stop watching, reading and finding out more info about this unit. I plan on...

cassetteboi95
replies: 11 views: 991
hazardouz10 2 days ago

Dear Guys, Today i spoke to Tc Electronics to check up my TC2290... And Michael Kristensen did the great job...and replaced...

Jimmy Makhaisingh
replies: 21 views: 3,872
egloss 2 days ago

Coil Audio

My favourite and fattest tube pre amps are made by Coil. I just wondered why people don't rave about them more. I've never...

Paul_G
replies: 134 views: 9,472
rob S 2 days ago

I want to purchase a new Obsidian but need the one that has the most control over the low end frequencies on the mix bus. I'm...

rcd
replies: 29 views: 3,223
Disco Cubist 2 days ago

Hey guys, I'm cureently in the market for a good set of midfield monitors. Now, I've searched trough topics for 3 days now, and...

Grumpy Eye
replies: 104 views: 6,051
Timesaver800W 2 days ago

Hi guys, I have actually e-mailed BAE about this but quite anxious to figure it out, so I will post here if they come back with a...

LloydH
replies: 14 views: 539
thehightenor 2 days ago

Hi there, I have a nice semi commercial studio with 2 Mara machines. A 16 track JH-24 and a 2 track JH-110. all tied into...

Snoggin
replies: 88 views: 8,914
psycho_monkey 2 days ago
replies: - views: -
Cokey30 2 days ago

Hi all, Does anyone know what the average lead time on the Silver Bullets are? I ordered my unit from the LTR site yesterday,...

Sance21
replies: 10 views: 787
Jeff Hayat 2 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search